Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) (9176 Views)

A Must See Of What My Female Colleague Is Watching On Blackberry Today / Please Help!!!!! See What I Saw In My Gf's Bag / My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by egopersonified(f): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
krall, thought you said you had repented, I can see it took you just a few days to backslide. Btw, true or not, you better resign from that office becos its now like a bone in your throat, make you no go die on top colleagues matter.
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Opiosko: 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Krall Craw... So na janitor u be? Lucky u sha, enjoy. Btw, why don't u go and run for River state guber election?
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
Opiosko: Krall Craw... So na janitor u be? Lucky u sha, enjoy. Btw, why don't u go and run for River state guber election?
how much proceeds will I gain?
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
egopersonified: krall, thought you said you had repented, I can see it took you just a few days to backslide. Btw, true or not, you better resign from that office becos its now like a bone in your throat, make you no go die on top colleagues matter.
first time you have ever given me good advice. smiley thank you.
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Opiosko: 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
krall: how much proceeds will I gain?
100,000,000+% ROI. Interested?
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Rikidony(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
All this lies that you are sharing diaris God oooo

chek this out

https://www.nairaland.com/1882567/battle-bama-boko-haram-strom#1882567.2
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by 1one: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
krall: [/b]this one is true[b] angry if you don't believe I will snap and upload the picture very soon

So you have a pedigree in fibbing and tall tales abi angry
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
1one:

So you have a pedigree in fibbing and tall tales abi angry
this is a misunderstanding. The others were true too embarassed
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
Opiosko: 100,000,000+% ROI. Interested?
NO. I don't have charm for politics
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by 1one: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
krall: this is a misunderstanding. The others were true too embarassed

Lool... But you've just given yourself away by that statement - "this" one is true
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Opiosko: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
krall: NO. I don't have charm for politics
U don't any charm, after all u are by far a more gifted comedian than the present petite govt who is giving d president sleepless night. Pls reconsider ur decision
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Djicemob: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Another yaba leftian angry
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
krall: first time you have ever given me good advice. smiley thank you.
Thought you have changed?
Obviously a leopard can't ditch its spots.
If she actually did that, then you gats be very careful around her. Then if you like her, you might consider making it work with her - don't make it look like God doesn't answer prayers.
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Thought you have changed?
Obviously a leopard can't ditch its spots.
If she actually did that, then you gats be very careful around her. Then if you like her, you might consider making it work with her - don't make it look like God doesn't answer prayers.
but she is olumba olumba (O O O) person angry . I am very afraid for my life.
What if she resort to fetish means?? What will I do. sad
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by bakandow11: 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
plz i jst join nairaland hw can i cr8 topic....i pwomise nt to fabric8 lies like krall kiss...teach me fellas,
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Opiosko: U don't any charm, after all u are by far a more gifted comedian than the present petite govt who is giving d president sleepless night. Pls reconsider ur decision
but I am not an indigene.
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Opiosko: 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
krall: but I am not an indigene.
I will take care of that. Even if you are a Ghanaian.
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Opiosko: I will take care of that. Even if you are a Ghanaian.
am beginning to suspect fowl play angry
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Mcbussy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
krall: I just reached my office some minutes ago. And what I saw shocked me.

There is this female co-worker that always frowns at me and picks on me. I don't know why but she even spread lies that I sleep with Ogas wife just Because ogas wife likes me very much.

Only for me to enter her office to collect stamp and for me to see what she wrote in her August prayer request card. Out of curiosity for what this wicked lady would want God to do for her, I began to waste time chit chating her(which I never do) while using one eye to read it. She didn't know of course. I read the first one
"I want gimme promotion"
"I want healing for my relative"

"Destroy my ENEMY in my place of work"
I said to myself that this is a prayer for me. Only for me to reach the end and see

"I want mr krall hand in marriage by all means"

I nearly fainted.

I've been avoiding her since 6am and all of a sudden she is smiling up and down.
This is very dangerous.

When I have time I will upload picture.

Liar Liar grin
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
krall: but she is olumba olumba (O O O) person angry . I am very afraid for my life.
What if she resort to fetish means?? What will I do. sad
Lol. Your story though, it's full of bad tales and impossibilities. If she resorts to fetish means, you do same. lipsrsealed
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Opiosko: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
krall: am beginning to suspect fowl play angry
Hahaha! No be only fowl play, goat play nko?
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol. Your story though, [s]it's full of bad tales and impossibilities[/s]. If she resorts to fetish means, you do same. lipsrsealed
sad
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by ahkenaten(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
agbalagbaa were grin grin

see mumu story grin
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Laycon1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]eleyi gidi gannn o, mehn dis one is serious o shocked
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by rad8(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
there is a fast rising trend on NL where ops' av turn into serious dedicated liars.
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by PrincessB1(f): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
ignis: Another Andyblazze in the making
True talk
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Abbey2sam(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
krall: and why would I do such a thing? angry
No pictures- you don't believe
I put pictures- you say its fake

Whatelse do you want? Video of the woman and her office? angry "doubting Thomas"

exactly, how are we sure she scribble the things you want to upload .......

picture of her scribbling it or .........
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
abeg give me ur office address**rush in nd get dressed**#operationgetmarried#
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by osnova(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
MMMMMM.....GUY BE CAREFUL angryMMMMMM.....GUY BE CAREFUL
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by nellyelitz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Ambulance pls...
Re: See What I Saw In My Female Colleague Prayer Request Paper(photo Evidence) by dynamo77(m): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Chai e...krall can lie grin !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Take A Role Of A Gay/lesbian With A Real Gay/lez In A Movie For N15m / As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.