Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Modified - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modified (18914 Views)

mODIFIED / modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified by BrosPeter: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
Keneking:

Photoshopped angry cheesy

I also photoshopped Ayatullahs face abi?

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: Very Good. And Buhari was GIVEN a clean Bill of Health By Obasanjo that Investigated him. Obasanjo even went as far as declaring him to be the ONLY incorruptible public servant even when Buhari was his opponent in 2003. You have NO Clue.

BTW: GEJ should ARREST and Prosecute Him IF He has something to nail him

GEJ should just shake the tree if he can.... grin
Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
BrosPeter:

I also photoshopped Ayatullahs face abi?

There are 12 Ayatullah's images in that procession. grin
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: NOBODY is ABOVE the Law!!! Simple, Jonathan is incompetent if he can't use his constitutional power and state instrument against lawbreakers. Please I don't like back and forth argument.

While I have not officially declared my support for Jonathan re-election

I will NEVER SUPPORT in any way the candidature of General Mohammad BUHARI SAW.

I am still studying all the candidates to be. The anointing will make the different among them.
Re: Modified by BrosPeter: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2014
[size=15pt]MUHAMADU BUHARI fighting on behalf of the Fulbe people since 1980[/size]

[size=13pt]Buhari's Ministers[/size]

Head of State Muhammadu Buhari 1984–1985 - North
Chief of Staff Tunde Idiagbon 1984–1985 - North
Defense Domkat Bali 1984–1985 - North
Agriculture Bukar Shuaib 1984–1985 - North
Trade Mahmud Tukur 1984–1985 - North
Communications A Abdullahi, Lt Col 1984–1985 - North
Education Yarima Ibrahim 1984–1985 - North
Finance Onaolapo Soleye 1984–1985
Abuja Mamman Jiya Vatsa 1984–1985 - North
Health Emmanuel Nsan 1984–1985
Internal Affairs Mohammed Magoro 1984–1985 - North
Foreign Affairs Ibrahim Gambari 1984–1985 - North
Minister of Information Sam Omeruah 1984–1985
Transportation Abdullahi Ibrahim 1984–1985 - North
Energy Tam David-West 1984–1985
Justice Chike Offodile 1984–1985
Works Patrick Koshoni 1984–198

[size=15pt]MUHAMADU BUHARI fighting on behalf of the Fulbe people since 1980[/size]

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
phantom:

what wonders did he perform as deputy governor and governor? please show us one block he put on ground for a classroom.

Let head to Bayelsa and I will not only show one but numerous projects.

3 Likes

Re: Modified by BrosPeter: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Keneking:

There are 12 Ayatullah's images in that procession. grin

Unlike you, I was not at the procession, got the photo online.

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rexxie:
Reminds one of how those poor innocent corpers ran for dear life, chased by those barbaric medieval murderous lunatics-same supporters of APC on here right now-to the police station thinking they were safe only for the cowardly n likely janjaweeed cops to push them out to the waiting arms of brutal n gruesome death,sealing their almost hopeless fates n those of their expectant families proud of their wards' servitude of their fatherland,by so called fellow nigerians! God will surely execute His judgement on these people,He will surely speak unto them in His wrath n sore displeasure..
Amen @ emboldened. And he will also Judge the one that refused to protect the people he swore to protect despite all the Billions. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rexxie:
Reminds one of how those poor innocent corpers ran for dear life, chased by those barbaric medieval murderous lunatics-same supporters of APC on here right now-to the police station thinking they were safe only for the cowardly n likely janjaweeed cops to push them out to the waiting arms of brutal n gruesome death,sealing their almost hopeless fates n those of their expectant families proud of their wards' servitude of their fatherland,by so called fellow nigerians! God will surely execute His judgement on these people,He will surely speak unto them in His wrath n sore displeasure..
you mean jonathan ordered the Police to remain in their stations shocked or there was actually no other at all as the C in C was probably drunk in celebration.

Btw whatever happened to those policemen from that station?

3 Likes

Re: Modified by atlwireles: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
SeaGold:

Buhari was head of state for 18 months, ask that same OP to show one project he stated and finished in that timeline?

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rexxie:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire:

While I have not officially declared my support for Jonathan re-election

I will NEVER SUPPORT in any way the candidature of General Mohammad BUHARI SAW.

I am still studying all the candidates to be. The anointing will make the different among them.
lets not deceive ourselves. The Major candidates will be Jonathan(PDP) and Buhari(APC).
Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
BrosPeter: [size=13pt]Buhari's Ministers[/size]

Head of State Muhammadu Buhari 1984–1985 - North
Chief of Staff Tunde Idiagbon 1984–1985 - North
Defense Domkat Bali 1984–1985 - North
Agriculture Bukar Shuaib 1984–1985 - North
Trade Mahmud Tukur 1984–1985 - North
Communications A Abdullahi, Lt Col 1984–1985 - North
Education Yarima Ibrahim 1984–1985 - North
Finance Onaolapo Soleye 1984–1985
Abuja Mamman Jiya Vatsa 1984–1985 - North
Health Emmanuel Nsan 1984–1985
Internal Affairs Mohammed Magoro 1984–1985 - North
Foreign Affairs Ibrahim Gambari 1984–1985 - North
Minister of Information Sam Omeruah 1984–1985
Transportation Abdullahi Ibrahim 1984–1985 - North
Energy Tam David-West 1984–1985
Justice Chike Offodile 1984–1985
Works Patrick Koshoni 1984–198

MUHAMADU BUHARI fighting on behalf of the Fulbe people since 1980
TRIBALIST ALERT!!!
Re: Modified by Rawani: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
BrosPeter: [size=13pt]IBB Threatens to Expose Buhari's Corruption[/size]

Former President Ibrahim Babangida has threatened to expose the corruption of Former President Mohammed Buhari especially as relates to his tenure as Minister of Petroleum. Buhari was appointed Minister of Petroleum in 1976 under the Murtala/Obasanjo administration. Not much is known about any scandals that occured during his tenure as Minister, but there are rumors of the mysterious disappearance of US$2.8 Billion from the NNPC account in Midlands Bank in the United Kingdom, during Buhari’s stewardship.

Now that IBB has threatened to expose him, it lends a certain credibility to the rumors indicting Buhari of grand graft. Babangida who released a statement through his media adviser, Prince Kassim Afegbua said, “On Gen. Buhari, it is not in IBB’s tradition to take up issues with his colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, we are conversant with Gen. Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.

“He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have. We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his. “records of performance during those periods. Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. Gen. Buhari should be properly guided.”

http://nigerianewsday.com/news-a-commentary/politics-a-government/2648-ibb-threatens-to-expose-buharis-corruption

What else do you expect from someone who overthrew him? Praise?

1 Like

Re: Modified by Demdem2: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
SeaGold:

Name them. I know bayelsa well enough.

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: lets not deceive ourselves. The Major candidates will be Jonathan(PDP) and Buhari(APC).

If Mohammad Buhari SAW is the best candidate APC can present as their flag bearer then they should start counting their loss from now.

3 Likes

Re: Modified by LeStylo: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: Like I told you, I did FURTHER research on the man Buhari which greatly influenced my Judgement.
And I still restated the Decree 4 and 2. Why not respond to the thread?

Thanks Barcanista. I think i found myself in same shoes with you. And the more i researched about the frail man, the more i respect and admire him. One of the more glaring evidence of GMB's stance as a HOS is the exerpt from Prof Aliu Mazrui's award-winning documentary - The Africans shot few months into his ascent to power in 1984. I saw it in secondary school and had always wanted to see it again. Youtube to my rescue!

Only 2 examples herein - no stories, no bullsh*t.
1. 5yrs into Shagari's rule, 20% of our total crude oil disappears under mysterious conditions. Fortunes were made by falsifying the record of crude in our reserves or reporting wrong proportion of water, the govt set up a combined team of secret policemen, petroleum officials, naval police and the army. Each watching on each other to ensure there's no fraud! This was a part of a new set of laws to restore sanity in the oil sector called "PetroCrime".
See Video below 3.10-5.15mins

2. The next scene is a popular TV advert run by the govt as part of the WAI campaign. Federal auditors were moving from one govt agency to another to audit records. There suddenly came a season of arson where public offices were bursting up in flames mysteriously. The advert message is simple ad straightforward.
"FRAUD WILL FETCH YOU A LONG SENTENCE
ARSON WILL FETCH YOU DEATH"

See Video below 5.15-5.37mins
Lest we forget, the NFF HQ only bursted into mysterious flames barely 2wks ago. The circumstances remain suspicious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbrupq6s_Rw

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
One cant help but feel a mixture of pity for the country n burning anger for some set of ppl...

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
LeStylo:

Thanks Barcanista. I think i found myself in same shoes with you. And the more i researched about the frail man, the more i respect and admire him. One of the more glaring evidence of GMB's stance as a HOS is the exerpt from Prof Aliu Mazrui's award-winning documentary - The Africans shot few months into his ascent to power in 1984. I saw it in secondary school and had always wanted to see it again. Youtube to my rescue!

1. 5yrs into Shagari's rule, 20% of our total crude oil disappears under mysterious conditions. Fortunes were made by falsifying the record of crude in our reserves or reporting wrong proportion of water, the govt set up a combined team of secret policemen, petroleum officials, naval police and the army. Each watching on each other to ensure there's no fraud! This was a part of a new set of laws to restore sanity in the oil sector called "PetroCrime".

2. The next scene is a popular TV advert run by the govt as part of the WAI campaign. Federal auditors were moving from one govt agency to another to audit records. There suddenly came a season of arson where public offices were bursting up in flames mysteriously. The advert message is simple ad straightforward.

Lest we forget, the NFF HQ only bursted into mysterious flames barely 2wks ago. The circumstances remain suspicious.

It shall be well with you. I am still researching on General Buhari. These Jonathanians are just so pathetic and annoying

2 Likes

Re: Modified by BrosPeter: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
The extremist cleric Buhari is a hard sell non to muslims haba, if y'all want a cleric as leader, i suggest you head to Iran.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rawani:
What else do you expect from someone who overthrew him? Praise?
And the same IBB couldn't CONViCT Buhari in his(IBB) 8 years of lootocracy?
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rexxie:
One cant help but feel a mixture of pity for the country n burning anger for some set of ppl...

The law of karma and posterity shall judge the leaders of vampires

4 Likes

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
In short MOHAMED BUHARI S.A.W is a BAD MARKET for APC.

Finito.

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
LeStylo:

nice videos, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Modified by asadike(f): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Buhari of al people 4 president? God 4bid bad tin! Bad tin is nt my portion in d coming 2015, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Sincere9gerian: It is senseless to compare a democratic regime with a military dictator.

is this an attempt to support the inabllity of Jonathan to prosecute and convict corrupt government officials because he is a democratically elected President? Is there anywhere in the constitution which prohibits that? angry
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
Obiagelli:
nice videos, thanks.

Obiagelli, tuhara ebe i na aga
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
asadike: Buhari of al people 4 president? God 4bid bad tin! Bad tin is nt my portion in d coming 2015, Amen.

And me too by fire!
Re: Modified by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Obiagelli:
you mean jonathan ordered the Police to remain in their stations shocked or there was actually no other at all as the C in C was probably drunk in celebration.

Btw whatever happened to those policemen from that station?
what sorta question is this,were u in mars when that happened? those chasing lunatics n murderers threatened to kill them cops n burn down da station n those equally janjaweeeds coppas cowardly threw the innocent n now hopeless n helpless corpers out to their doom! its either u wanna tell me u didnt hear or read'bout that or u were actually da one somewhere drunk..
#4kn NO2janjaweeeds Buhari...
Re: Modified by atlwireles: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Firefire: In short MOHAMED BUHARI S.A.W is a BAD MARKET for APC.

Finito.

Good market for APC, bad market for Nigeria. That's why Nigerians, will do what, they have done three times before. Reject him at the polls again.
Re: Modified by LeStylo: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
BrosPeter: [size=13pt]Buhari has nothing to offer…should retire says El-Rufai[/size]

The attention of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai has been drawn to statements from Generals Muhammadu Buhari and Ibrahim Babangida purporting to be responses to the advice he gave both men to retire.

Since Babangida libelled whole generations of Nigerian youth as being unfit for leadership, age has become an issue in the coming elections. While it is true that neither youth nor age supplies wisdom on their own, it makes sense to ask those who have been recurring decimals in our country’s sorry history to leave the stage. That is all El-Rufai asked of these men who seem to think that their failure to do their best for Nigeria when they had the chance qualifies them for a return to office. Our people surely deserve better.

El-Rufai is amazed that General Buhari cannot debate this matter without scurrying to the gutter, making claims that are baseless and unsupported by any facts. Mallam El-Rufai’s tenure as FCT minister was a period of stellar performance in remaking our federal capital. Despite the difficult decisions that had to be taken to restore Abuja, Mallam El-Rufai continues to receive deserved praise and recognition for his achievements in restoring the Abuja master plan, introducing Nigeria’s first computerised land registry and helping thousands of Nigerians achieve their dreams of home ownership in the federal capital. Buhari is perhaps one of a tiny few blinded by their prejudice from recognising the quality of El Rufai’s service.

That same prejudice accounts for the baseless claims of corruption Buhari levels against El Rufai. The fact is that Mallam El-Rufai served Nigeria with integrity and has never been convicted of any corrupt act. He is boldly contesting the false charges which the Yar’Adua government filed against him in court. It is strange that a Buhari who protests when unproven claims of N2.5 billion (about US $3billion in those days!) missing oil funds are levelled against him can gleefully elevate similar claims into facts when it concerns another. How would Buhari feel if the corruption allegations made against him by Group Captain Usman Jibrin, then a board member of PTF, are today reported as if they were proven facts? So much for “corrupt background” and “shoddy performance”.

Mallam El-Rufai wishes to remind General Buhari that he has remained perpetually unelectable because his record as military head of state, and afterwards, is a warning that many Nigerians have wisely heeded. His insensitivity to Nigeria’s diversity and his parochial focus are already well-known. In 1984, Buhari allowed 53 suitcases belonging to his ADC’s father to enter Nigeria unchecked at a time the country was exchanging old currency for new.

Against all canons of legal decency, he used retroactive laws to execute three young men for drug-peddling after they were convicted by a military tribunal and not regular courts of law. Buhari was so high handed that he gave himself and his officials immunity even from truthful reporting. That obnoxious Decree 4, against which truth was no defence, was used to jail journalists and attempt to cow the media as a whole. That tyrannical legislation shows the essence of his intolerance. These are facts of recent history.

The story of counter-trade and import licensing, the cornerstone of Buhari’s stone-age economic strategy and those whose interests it served, is a tale for another day.

Mallam El-Rufai respects both Generals Buhari and Babangida as elder statesmen. He believes their age, experience and guidance may contribute to the success of any future government. El-Rufai however believes that it is time for a new generation of leaders with new thinking and wholesome democratic attitude to move our nation forward. The vicious response by the Buhari camp to a simple statement that their almost-70 principal should retire is proof enough that a Buhari, the new Democrat, tolerant of views different from his own, is yet to evolve. And that is sad, for his fledgling party and its leadership. Buhari and his cohorts may wish to reflect that it will take more than attacks on personalities to become electable. Having seen his version of discipline, Nigerians are not likely to cherish an encore. But they will welcome an engagement with the issues and problems of everyday life that have hobbled the peoples of this land.

Muyiwa Adekeye

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-has-nothing-to-offer-should-retire-says-el-rufai/

Even the OP was skewed along same lines until he thought it through and analysed things more carefully.
Re: Modified by BrosPeter: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
barcanista: And the same IBB couldn't CONViCT Buhari in his(IBB) 8 years of lootocracy?

Since you debunked the IBB attack, am waiting for a robust defence of Buhari's fraud at the PTF, you can visit the El-Rufai's statement that Buhari is unelectable as well..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gov. Mimiko Appoints Lasisi Oluboyo As The New Deputy Governor Of Ondo State / Northern Governors At United States Institute Of Peace In Washington / IPOB: A Delusion Taken Too Far - Charles Ibekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.