Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists (56169 Views)

Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / Military Repels Boko Haram Attack on Damaturu / Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Spactacle(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Pls, you all should join me in thanking the almighty God for protecting my brother from today's bokoharm and the Nigerian army clash.

If not for God, my precious brother for no dey breath again..

God I thank u oooooo

Last bullet: seen is believing forget about the Bleep u read online...
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by tdayof(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
Danrizzle: I'hv seen o.. My broda i hv seen their personnels., Btw.. those helicopters that fly past our neighbourhoods from time to time, thought their occupants were military men?
probably d Gallant soldiers r d one that fly them
https://www.nairaland.com/1883183/where-air-force#25946519
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is the kind of news I like. No peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by fidzy(m): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
debrihachi: awww. ...This is sad. .. pls don't kill dem now. ..rip t d dead. ...# crying

are u for real?

2 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by anonymous6(f): 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
AMEN, good news

1 Like

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
MARKone:

I beg na lie. Nobody should believe that Australian kangaroo. Those boys in the picture are some paid riff raffs wey carry handkerchief cover face. Those are no real Boko commanders, some of his allegations are false, especially the one against Ihejirika.
The ones in those pictures look too neat compared to the riff raffs boko guys I watched on youtube...Even shakeu , their commander is not this neat....

2 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by AdeniyiA(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
cry war within ...
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Spactacle(m): 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
tdayof:
probably d Gallant soldiers r d one that fly them
https://www.nairaland.com/1883183/where-air-force#25946519

Yeah. That was what helped the Nigerian army today.. If not eh......... Make I no talk am finish..
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by agamenon(m): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kill them all.
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Sammyblaq(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
good work Ahoá *clapping*
if is true...double up the number next time. Am out
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by hakz(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nawa oo would they ever stop this killing ??
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by olajide8(m): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
If this is true- kudos, may God continue to give you more victories, "to the men that put their lives on the line for me, you deserve my respect"- thou, that's why I never joined the army "I am too selfish, to die for people that would insult me"
Firstly, what is the responsibility of government to me ? Security, education, good roads, and an enabling environment, right to live, right to talk(freedom of speech), etc.
If some of these above are my rights and that's why he was voted into power "GEJ" - and he cannot provide security, his a failure and if driving away insurgents is not my right to security- me I don't know why GEJ is still in power, I MUST STATE IT - ITS MY RIGHT TO BE SECURE-
TAN if GEJ- cannot construct good roads and provide affordable portable water, and I don't have to dig a borehole? - I don't know why his in power- its not an achievement for him, its my right- if some useless thwarts less then 1,500 of them, would share themselves and territorise nigeria and 10,000 men can't wipe them out then -GEJ you have not fulfilled the basic/fundamental reason -why you were selected secure nigeria, and secure me!
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Itzlinda(f): 7:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Samueldo: MAIDUGURI – No fewer than 45 suspected members of Boko Haram sect have been killed in an encounter with military troops when the terrorists attempted to invade and take over Bama Local Government Area of Borno State.
Over 30 of the insurgents were also injured in the fierce battle with security operatives that lasted for over 5 hours.
The incident according to sources started in the early hours ofMondayat about5:30am.
This is even as an unconfirmed report revealed that another group of the insurgents were sightedon Mondayaround Mafa Local Government Area and Kayamula villages of Konduga Local Government Area near Maiduguri metropolis, but the ones sighted around Kayamula village were killed by military troops, while those around Mafa were suspected to be making frantic effort to enter the metropolis.
Bama is about 76 kilometres drive and south east of Maiduguri, the state capital which had witnessed series of deadly attacks by suspected terrorists.
A competent source said, “the insurgents stormed the town through Bama-Banki-Gwoza Road but were intercepted by gallant military troops near the Bama Mobile Police Unit located about 5 kilometers away from Bama town.
The Boko Haram insurgents were said to have tactically attempted to enter Bama town in convoy of military vehicles and motorcycles wearing military uniform armed with sophisticated weapons and local Improved Explosive Devices (IEDs).

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/45-boko-haram-members-killed-army-repel-attack-bama/
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by chinex276(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin: ONE ODEKU FOR ALL MA NIGGAS IN ONE UMBRELLA OF GEJ
AND PROGRESSIVE NIGERIA.
Cc
Idumuose
Sincere9gerian
Phockphockman
Atwireless
Meforyou1
Chino
Firefire

"CHINEX276"
Many of them (too much to remember) we are legion

DEATH TO BOKOHARAM
DEATH TO SHEKAU
DEATH TO APC

LONG LIVE GEJ
LONG LIVE FRN
GEJ carry gooo
GEJ till 2019

BTW

Waiting to hear otherwise from SHAHARA TERRORIST
(reporters) APC media version.
#MODIFIED BY CHINEX276
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Sagamite(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
Samueldo: MAIDUGURI – No fewer than 45 suspected members of Boko Haram sect have been killed in an encounter with military troops when the terrorists attempted to invade and take over Bama Local Government Area of Borno State.
Over 30 of the insurgents were also injured in the fierce battle with security operatives that lasted for over 5 hours.
The incident according to sources started in the early hours ofMondayat about5:30am.
This is even as an unconfirmed report revealed that another group of the insurgents were sightedon Mondayaround Mafa Local Government Area and Kayamula villages of Konduga Local Government Area near Maiduguri metropolis, but the ones sighted around Kayamula village were killed by military troops, while those around Mafa were suspected to be making frantic effort to enter the metropolis.
Bama is about 76 kilometres drive and south east of Maiduguri, the state capital which had witnessed series of deadly attacks by suspected terrorists.
A competent source said, “the insurgents stormed the town through Bama-Banki-Gwoza Road but were intercepted by gallant military troops near the Bama Mobile Police Unit located about 5 kilometers away from Bama town.
The Boko Haram insurgents were said to have tactically attempted to enter Bama town in convoy of military vehicles and motorcycles wearing military uniform armed with sophisticated weapons and local Improved Explosive Devices (IEDs).

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/45-boko-haram-members-killed-army-repel-attack-bama/

Nigerian Military Militants and Aso Rock have sent some brown envelopes to Vanguard Newspaper editors. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kill Boko Haram ko, Terrified of Boko Haram ni. grin

3 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by ZACHIE: 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by millionaireman: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
45 killed. 45 cats or humans?

But for how long shall Nigerians be killing Nigerians to protect One Nigeria for the benefit of a few members of the political class who feed fat from the endless problems of one Nigeria? This political class are the ones who really need One Nigeria. Don't believe the masses need One Nigeria.
Above all, if a large group in Nigeria elects to worship their God as prescribed by the Koran in their own new country, why must rest of Nigeria declare war upon them instead of enabling them have their own country? Religion is like opium for the masses - why must Nigeria engage in an obvious endless war like this?
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Those that took over Gwoza are the ones now in Bama. This's the best chance to take back Gwoza now.

1 Like

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Rikidony(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
WHO POSTED THIS SHIATT FOR UR INFO BOKO HARAM IS TOTALLY IN CONTROL OF BAMA AS WE SPEAK

1 Like

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
richeso: [size=20pt]1 thing wey dey vex me about media's ehn.. why dem no dey give pictures of the deadbody of boko people?
if na boko kill dem go show us. but if we kill no pictures why?[/size]
if dem drop picture u APshit fooooools we start screaming genocide,or would say thet the ppl killed re civilians

5 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by LilPeezy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
All dis news dem wih no pics dun dey tire me cef.....pics of d bodies nko
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by theassassin: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=chinex276][/quote]

Am sorry bro for not putting you there but Just know that WE ARE LEGION because we are MANY

Thanks for being a real progressive and remain blessed.

Shout out to my femaie REAL progressives

Babyosisi
Priscaoge
And some I can't remember

2 bottles of "GULDER" for each of you.

God bess you ALL

GEJ

TILL

2 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2014
The 45 allegedly killed by NA may be civilians. Will check if my brothers and sisters are still around and alive.
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Spactacle(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rikidony: WHO POSTED THIS SHIATT FOR UR INFO BOKO HARAM IS TOTALLY IN CONTROL OF BAMA AS WE SPEAK

Help me tell dem oo...
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by texaco1: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
saharareporters.com/2014/09/01/soldiers-abandon-bama-battle-front-air-force-jets-bomb-barracks
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by chinex276(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
theassassin:

Am sorry bro for not putting you there but Just know that WE ARE LEGION because we are MANY

Thanks for being a real progressive and remain blessed.

Shout out to my femaie REAL progressives

Babyosisi
Priscaoge
And some I can't remember

2 bottles of "GULDER" for each of you.

God bess you ALL

GEJ

TILL
no wahala my guy... Come 2015 it's gon be an easy ryde at d polls. Coz Buhari ND Ebola Tinubu will sure bow nd their agberos will be put 2 shame

3 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by texaco1: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2014
Rikidony: WHO POSTED THIS SHIATT FOR UR INFO BOKO HARAM IS TOTALLY IN CONTROL OF BAMA AS WE SPEAK
saharareporters.com/2014/09/01/soldiers-abandon-bama-battle-front-air-force-jets-bomb-barracks
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by OCTAVO: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
All these reports without pics sef... angry
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by hameen11: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
MYSTERIOUS!!! Meet 14yrs old Ali Hussain, The Boy With The Body Of A 110-year-old Man (photos)

This 14-year-old boy, Ali Hussain, has been left with the body of a 110-year-old
in India because he has a rare disease which makes him age eight times
faster than normal.

For Full news and More Photos About this Mysterious Boy Click the link Below. Viewers discretion!!

http://www.tininews.com/meet-14yrs-old-ali-hussain-boy-body-110-year-old-man-photos/

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by texaco1: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
How close is bama to the state capital? And what is the importance of bama to both the goverment troops and boko haram rebel army?
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by olajide8(m): 8:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
texaco1: saharareporters.com/2014/09/01/soldiers-abandon-bama-battle-front-air-force-jets-bomb-barracks
My spirit was damped immediately I saw this- 45killed - are they sure they are not our soldiers*
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by gevis: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kudoos my Hero...More power to your elbow..
God b wt u al n grant u good sucex
LONG LIVE NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993! / Bandit, Yellow Baba Arusa Who Led Sunday’s Attack On Kaduna-Abuja Road shot Dead / Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.