Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin (9105 Views)

List Of Governors & Ministers In GMB Regime (is He A Religion Fanatic Or Not?) / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion / Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2014
Rawani:

You laugh in utter foolishness. Only a fool will see his neigbours beard burning and not soak his own in water. The North is made up of 19 states that are developing daily as we speak (i'm sure you saw the university on the front page), and the insurgency has been concentrated in 3 states in the NE that are more far from places like Sokoto than they are from Enugu. I will not gloat on the defeat and utter destruction of the entire Iboland during the war as that is for psychiatric patients like you. One thing you should always remember in your hypocritical quest for vengeance is that the Kanuri are a small tribe that made up a tiny percentage of the forces that destroyed your quest for seccesion. The people you cowardly terrorists should target in your vengeful expedition are the Hausa-Fulani and other regions that made up the armed forces during the war if you are capable. Last time I checked, they are working hard to rule your country and determine your destinies, something your ilk have never, and will never have the privilege of doing.

It's not surprising you are delighted to be the real parasites and terrorists of Nigeria as recent events have shown.

I still laugh…if the north couldn’t develop all these decades they had power is it now that they lost it all. My dear I think you have to find another line of story. Oh I should cry for north now, did they cry for igbo when they were killing people of south east and south south before and during the war. My dear I am igbo and we don’t pretend and we are undiplomatic with the truth..i will not cry for north and will not be happy. I am just indifferent. If I even cry..that is if I am been paid to do so, that will be crocodile tears.

Oh, our people said when a finger dips hand in an oil it touches the whole community. The north dipped hand in that oil during the war and it has touched the whole northern community be you Christian or muslim. We down here do not give a damnnnn. How many northen youth protested again the biafran war..just tell me.

You should even be happy that Oby Ezekwesili an igbo woman brought chibok girls to the world knowledge..i wonder why she is doing that.

Let me tell you..we would be happy if north declares they are not part of Nigeria but as parasitic and lecherous they are, they do not have the scrotum to declare that. I don’t know what these north are good for apart from trouble daily.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2014
pazienza:

The north's political class are part and parcel of the North, they can't be excised from the North as a region, just as Nigerians couldn't excised the actions of the Igbo military political class from the East. It goes both ways.

By the way, the north feeds no one in the East, rather we feed them. They don't sell the farm produce for free, rather we buy them with our hard earned cash, it's our money and demand that keep them employed and in business, we don't need them,as we can easily import from any other country, when we secede,but they need us to stay in business.

And don't forget that with the help of the Nigerian petrodollars, the lazy northern farmers are being subsidized.
i thought you said they don't produce enough to feed themselves, actually they feed you will their hard earned crops, maybe you cloth them.

Food prices are actually subsidized for lazy southern traders, who just import goods and sell, thereby paralysing the economy.

Talk about parasites.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by pazienza(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2014
Rawani:

I know how to push your buttons dont I? tongue

Now don't be greedy and pick one of the following cancers plaguing your flaTheads_ let me treat it for you:

Drug Trafficking
Cannibalism
Ritual murder
Baby Factories
Grandmother Rape_
Fake Drugs
Zero land mass
Kidnapping
Armed Robbery
Political Irrelevance
60% poverty rate shocked
Completely useless, erosion ravaged, perennially fruitless red soiled land.
and the latest:
Terrorism tongue

As i said earlier, i do not gloat about victory in war because of lives lost, so i'll leave that out.

Funny enough,all the things you listed there are exactly the things plaguing the north of today, it's funny how people see themselves in others.*grins*

I guess a desert and an Arid land can be considered an small land mass, considering that only a small part of it would be useful.*grins*

Political irrelevancy? Guess that's the exact term we can use to describe what happened to North post 1999, their consensus candidate Atiku was disgraced by GEJ, and their favourite son Buhari, was seen crying in front of the cameras,after being disgraced again, their almajiris went on killing rampage. Oh! How fleeting can power be, how far can a region go to remain politically relevant, terrorism? Well Boko is the answer,i guess.

9 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by thwarrior72: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2014
Jakpon: You have been eating too much soured akpu. This aticle was written by Dr Peregrino Brimah, does that sound like a Yoruba name?
Sorry, I had'b arguing with someone who cannot read nor comprehend undecided undecided
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SonOfEl(m): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2014
[quote author=tonychristopher][/quote]

silence is indeed the best answer for fools, and 'yes', davies' half-baked revelations with boko haram came from heaven...*scorns* ihejirika keep moving joor...
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2014
overhypedsteve: I just don't know why i am booking space allover nl
you wish
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by pazienza(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
i thought you said they don't produce enough to feed themselves, actually they feed you will their hard earned crops, maybe you cloth them.

Food prices are actually subsidized for lazy southern traders, who just import goods and sell, thereby paralysing the economy.

Talk about parasites.

You are not making any sense. Agriculture is subsidized to keep the farmers in business,and not the other way round. Govt provide them with irrigation programmes, cheap fertilizer, etc.

And stop talking like only the North farm, we farm in the east too. Considering how much the country has lost from the north and it's people, i would still consider them parasites. Spend 1/10th of the money wasted in the North and by the North in the east, and see American wonder.

6 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by zlatansomto(m): 10:40am On Sep 02, 2014
Rawani:

I know how to push your buttons dont I? tongue

Now don't be greedy and pick one of the following cancers plaguing your flaTheads_ let me treat it for you:

Drug Trafficking
Cannibalism
Ritual murder
Baby Factories
Grandmother Rape_
Fake Drugs
Zero land mass
Kidnapping
Armed Robbery
Political Irrelevance
60% poverty rate shocked
Completely useless, erosion ravaged, perennially fruitless red soiled land.
and the latest:
Terrorism tongue

As i said earlier, i do not gloat about victory in war because of lives lost, so i'll leave that out.

Hahahahahahahaha,. Political irrelevance?? Lool,. The north that had political relevance for more than 40yrs plus did it benefit the common man up north?? Capital no!! Instead it brought untold hardship,. Laziness, poverty, diseases,. Sit don look attitude grin.. Northern Muslims lust after power because you pricks_s aren't very bright, you fools are not very productive and are therefore too dependent on government.. Y'all can't survive without government handouts.. Even with the huge government handouts presently your region is still the poorest in the whole of west africa!! Lool!! Losers! You believe that you have a right to rule.. grin!! Which obviously you do not... 60% poverty rate indeed!! What a dunce grin. Terrorism?? Hahahahahahahahahaha!! Terrorism is in the DNA of northern Nigeria.. Infact another name for northern is Terrorism.. Just like your moon god allah, or the chief terrorist himself mohammed!! grin,. No other religion calls for forceful conversion or death.. Like your evil cult,. Nor was any religion founded by a murderer, terrorist, and a paedophil_e. ( Mohammed the pedophil_e for profit married a 6yr old girl when he was 54yrs old grin.. And began fu_cking her when she was 9.. What a filthy disgusting pig ).. This explains why child abuse is so common in the north .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2014
Ndiigbo kindly engage urselves with productive endeavours?

Dont waste ur time in nairaland with goons, failures in life. Rather than join them in foolhardy circus or join one moronic ofe guy with his multiple moniker to validate a dead thread create alternative thread to promote your causes.

Nairaland has no effect on National issues and that is a fact. If nairaland exceeds its limits they shot it down.

7 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by nuclearboy(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I am not in support of extrajudicial killing of even the worst terrorist just that it is obscene to present equal and opposite allegations against a person.

Never mind, I would've critically examine this thread had the Australian Negotiator spoke of his findings as against explicitly informing his audience according to him "what Bokoharam told him about their fundings"

The above is hidden from the gullible.

This post makes a lot of sense! The accusations are contradictory indeed!

However, we ought not just assume and throw everything out! At the very least, an investigation should be carried out... But this is Nigeria and just as Ihejerika's "enemies" have condemned him, his "people" too have exonorated him of all complicity or blame I everyway!

We have to get to a point where people are tried on facts rather than emotions, else the downward spiral we are in will continue - even if we are to break up as a nation, it ought not glorify Shekau and his boys as is currently happening. Way this is going, they are the only ones getting something out of it whist we use our division to indirectly support them!

I would have thought a reasonable Igbo man would force govt to openly and surgically investigate Ihejerika THEN INSIST the President does same (in the public eye) with names such as Buhari, El-Rufai, Sheriff Sanusi etc since Ihejerika is about as prominent as all these
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2014
seunmsg:

I have just three questions for you and I want you to answer honestly and with good conscience.

1, If the Australian negotiator had said Boko Haram commanders told him Gen. Buhari was a financier of the group, will you not believe him and will you defend Gen. Buhari the same way you are defending Gen. Ihejerika here?

2, Why can't you support the call on relevant security agencies to investigate the Australians allegation? Why dismiss the allegation in its entirety before any meaningful investigation is conducted?

3, Why will an independent negotiator appointed by President Jonathan cook up such an allegation against a retired COAS that is believed to be a strong ally of the president? What does he stand to gain here?

Answers to your questions

1. Bokoharam can never commit such reckless and existential blunder by exposing their source of funding to any intermediary knowing fully well he might be a spy.

2. There is nothing to investigate because the Aussie never insinuate what you love to believe for political and ethno-religious intents. Bokoharam operatives are full of propaganda and lies.

3. The Australian Negotiator is not responsible for your interpretation of his reported speech and never made such accusation.

May I remind you, the same people propagating and twisting this telecast were the same people who told every gullible who wish to listen and published the reports in almost every Nigerian Dailies that Ihejirika owns the house at Apo were security agent attacked and went ahead to spit lies against him.

Moreover, Ihejirika had a senior in the Military who was responsible for major decisions during his tenure as Army Chief and nobody dares mention his name because of ethno-religious bias.

7 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Rawani: 10:46am On Sep 02, 2014
zlatansomto: Hahahahahahahaha,. Political irrelevance?? Lool,. The north that had political relevance for north than 40yrs plus did it benefit the common man up north?? Capital no!! Instead it brought untold hardship,. Laziness, poverty, diseases,. Sit don look attitude grin.. Northern Muslims lust after power because you pricks_s aren't very bright, y'all are not very productive and are therefore too dependent on government.. Y'all can't survive without government handouts.. Even with the huge government handouts presently your region is still the poorest in the whole of west africa!! Lool!! Losers! You believe that you have a right to rule.. grin!! Which obviously you do not... 60% poverty rate indeed!! What a dunce grin. Terrorism?? Hahahahahahahahahaha!! Terrorism is in the DNA of northern Nigeria.. Infact another name for northern Terrorism.. Just like your moon god allah, or the chief terrorist himself mohammed!! grin,. No other religion calls for forceful conversion or death.. Like your evil cult,. Nor was any religion founded by a murderer, terrorist, and a paedophile. ( Mohammed the pedophile for profit married a 6yr old girl when he was 54yrs old grin.. And began fu_cking her when she was 9.. What a filthy disgusting pig ).. This explains why child abuse is so common in the north .

I'm a christian of mixed catholic/protestant descent so save your gibberish for the birds. Tell that ibo boy ihejirika to surrender before he is disgraced like ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by MayorofLagos(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2014
Azubuke building hotels in Abuja.

Another Ibo putting up investments outside Iboland.

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by vivalavida(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2014
The author of this bull-crap is a fool
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2014
thwarrior72: Swerve.... downtrodden undecided

and your father is the s.i unit and perfect model for downtrodden worldwide.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Rawani:

You laugh in utter foolishness. Only a fool will see his neigbours beard burning and not soak his own in water. The North is made up of 19 states that are developing daily as we speak (i'm sure you saw the university on the front page), and the insurgency has been concentrated in 3 states in the NE that are more far from places like Sokoto than they are from Enugu. I will not gloat on the defeat and utter destruction of the entire Iboland during the war as that is for psychiatric patients like you. One thing you should always remember in your hypocritical quest for vengeance is that the Kanuri are a small tribe that made up a tiny percentage of the forces that destroyed your quest for seccesion. The people you cowardly terrorists should target in your vengeful expedition are the Hausa-Fulani and other regions that made up the armed forces during the war if you are capable. Last time I checked, they are working hard to rule your country and determine your destinies, something your ilk have never, and will never have the privilege of doing.

It's not surprising you are delighted to be the real parasites and terrorists of Nigeria as recent events have shown.

I still laugh…if the north couldn’t develop all these decades they had power is it now that they lost it all. My dear I think you have to find another line of story. Oh I should cry for north now, did they cry for igbo when they were killing people of south east and south south before and during the war. My dear I am igbo and we don’t pretend and we are undiplomatic with the truth..i will not cry for north and will not be happy. I am just indifferent. If I even cry..that is if I am been paid to do so, that will be crocodile tears.

Oh, our people said when a finger dips hand in an oil it touches the whole community. The north dipped hand in that oil during the war and it has touched the whole northern community be you Christian or muslim. We down here do not give a damnnnn. How many northen youth protested again the biafran war..just tell me.

You should even be happy that Oby Ezekwesili an igbo woman brought chibok girls to the world knowledge..i wonder why she is doing that.

Let me tell you..we would be happy if north declares they are not part of Nigeria but as parasitic and lecherous they are, they do not have the scrotum to declare that. I don’t know what these north are good for apart from trouble daily.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2014
SonOfEl:

silence is indeed the best answer for fools, and 'yes', davies' half-baked revelations with boko haram came from heaven...*scorns* ihejirika keep moving joor...

the questin is that 95% of dudes here have not heard from this davies report...but whatever i am with ihejirika
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2014
MayorofLagos: Azubuke building hotels in Abuja.

Another Ibo putting up investments outside Iboland.

Another lie by an agent of hate

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2014
Rawani:

I'm a christian of mixed catholic/protestant descent so save your gibberish for the birds. Tell that ibo boy ihejirika to surrender before he is disgraced like ojukwu.

tell your gowon and buhari to surrender otherwise fulani boys will anihilate me

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2014
pazienza:

You are not making any sense. Agriculture is subsidized to keep the farmers in business,and not the other way round. Govt provide them with irrigation programmes, cheap fertilizer, etc.

And stop talking like only the North farm, we farm in the east too. Considering how much the country has lost from the north and it's people, i would still consider them parasites. Spend 1/10th of the money wasted in the North and by the North in the east, and see American wonder.
Agriculture is subsidised to keep the price of farm produce affordable for lazy folks.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by luvmijeje(f): 10:58am On Sep 02, 2014
Pataki: Expecting the Presidency to speak up about this matter is like expecting monkeys to address lizards.

The Presidency and his crew are fond of keeping quiet once they have been cut pants down.

As an example, we saw how Reno Omokri was caught pants down trying to implicate SLS and up till this date, Jonathan and his crew have kept mute.

I respect the courage of the Australian negotiator. Nevertheless he should learn from the Sanusi, Azazi, etc, who tried to speak up against the rot and filth in this Jonathan's administration, ubut were systematically removed and eliminated.

True words. Expecting anything from this good for nothing government is waste of time.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by pazienza(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2014
Rawani:

Who gives a dead rat whether you are christian or not? Wasn't Gowon also a christian.

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by pazienza(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
Agriculture is subsidised to keep the price of farm produce affordable for lazy folks.

No, it's subsidized to keep the lazy northern farmers in business, so as to discourage importation from cheaper produce produced outside the country.

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by MayorofLagos(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Answers to your questions

1. Bokoharam can never commit such reckless and existential blunder by exposing their source of funding to any intermediary knowing fully well he might be a spy.

2. There is nothing to investigate because the Aussie never insinuate what you love to believe for political and ethno-religious intents. Bokoharam operatives are full of propaganda and lies.

3. The Australian Negotiator is not responsible for your interpretation of his reported speech and never made such accusation.

May I remind you, the same people propagating and twisting this telecast were the same people who told every gullible who wish to listen and published the reports in almost every Nigerian Dailies that Ihejirika owns the house at Apo were security agent attacked and went ahead to spit lies against him.

Moreover, Ihejirika had a senior in the Military who was responsible for major decisions during his tenure as Army Chief and nobody dares mention his name because of ethno-religious bias.

so pointing fing.er at Modu Ali Sherrif is a blunder as well?

You dodged a very pertinent question directed to you that.......if you remove Ihejirika's name and put Buhari in its place, would the whole dynamics and response from Ibos not have been different ?

Ohaneze would have issued a full page response in all the national papers calling for Modu and Buhari to be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
We should all encourage proper investigation and not take sides, there is a lot going on in the military campaign against boko haram that makes absolutely no sense.
Btw i remember how military generals were sponsoring and feeding fat on maitasine in the 70s

Go and read British anti terrorism law then come back to appreciate Nigeria.

Why is Amnesty International not leading protest against Britain for criminalizing the transmission and downloading of pictures found to suggest the propagation of terrorists ideologies and intents?

We have international best practices and I don't expect Nigeria to follow a different rule.

Remember, Ihejirika was a subordinate to another General whose name you dare not mention

5 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by MayorofLagos(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

It is evident when you visit Abuja, it is not a secret...anyone in Abuja who has their ears to the ground know.

Do you know how long Ive been saying that Ihejirika's speech in Lagos on the modus operandi of Boko Haram and their planned attack of the city needs to be investigated?

Yoruba is not asleep as you all think. If Lagos burns, Hausa will burn and Ibo will burn, I guarantee you!

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:
[s]
so pointing fing.er at Modu Ali Sherrif is a blunder as well?

You dodged a very pertinent question directed to you that.......if you remove Ihejirika's name and put Buhari in its place, would the whole dynamics and response from Ibos not have been different ?

Ohaneze would have issued a full page response in all the national papers calling for Modu and Buhari to be arrested [/s]

Tell whoever indoctrinated you into this "Online mission of hate" to please remove the spell cast on you to allow the education you got work out the best in you.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Go and read British anti terrorism law then come back to appreciate Nigeria.

Why is Amnesty International not leading protest against Britain for criminalizing the transmission and downloading of pictures found to suggest the propagation of terrorists ideologies and intents?

We have international best practices and I don't expect Nigeria to follow a different rule.

Remember, Ihejirika was a subordinate to another General whose name you dare not mention
This post does not address my earlier post, Amnesty International was on the UK's neck when they invaded Iraq, we should stop acting as if these bodies are against us.

Someone blew that case open for you to even know about. There are thousands of organisations with thousands of reports against the US, Russia, China and many countries across the world.

Lets allow proper investigation before taking sides, generals were sponsoring and feeding fat on maitasine in the 70s.

Btw i have not seen you defend Sheriff here.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

it's so unfortunate and disgusting, the way you throw needless emotional tantrums. when the integrity of any Igbo public officer is called to question. this shameful attitude of you and your comrades is one of the reasons, people from other ethnic nationality in the country look down on you guys as emotional naive dingbats.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2014
pazienza:

No, it's subsidized to keep the lazy northern farmers in business, so as to discourage importation from cheaper produce produced outside the country.
The other way round.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

it's so unfortunate and disgusting, the way you throw needless emotional tantrums. when the integrity of any Igbo public officer is called to question. this shameful attitude of you and your comrades is one of the reasons, people from other ethnic nationality in the country look down on you guys as emotional naive dingbats.

A defence by a brother in show-of-shame

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos To Generate Electricity From Garbage / N7.65bn Fraud: Appeal Court Dismisses Orji Uzor Kalu's Objections / Available Power Generation Capacity Plunges By 3,000MW To 6,000MW – Gencos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.