Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin (9088 Views)

List Of Governors & Ministers In GMB Regime (is He A Religion Fanatic Or Not?) / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion / Major General Ihejirika Owns APO Building Where 9 Squatters Are Killed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by MayorofLagos(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Go and read British anti terrorism law then come back to appreciate Nigeria.

Why is Amnesty International not leading protest against Britain for criminalizing the transmission and downloading of pictures found to suggest the propagation of terrorists ideologies and intents?

We have international best practices and I don't expect Nigeria to follow a different rule.

Remember, Ihejirika was a subordinate to another General whose name you dare not mention

Ohhh...so Ihejirika had a boss? You lot talked and campaigned like nothing in Nigeria moves unless Ihejirika say so. All of a sudden now that he is in deep shyyte he has a boss!

Well guess what? His boss is known to boko and to Davis and neither said his boss was a beneficiary of the carnage.

Ihejirika has blood of innocent Nigerians in his hands. Did not the Northerners already tell you they will take him to Hague for prosecution? Now they have a substantial witness, an independent and world reputed mediator who can vouch for the merit in his accusations by your Northern brothers.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by zlatansomto(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

it's so unfortunate and disgusting, the way you throw needless emotional tantrums. when the integrity of any Igbo public officer is called to question. this shameful attitude of you and your comrades is one of the reasons, people from other ethnic nationality in the country look down on you guys as emotional naive dingbats.
My boy, wassup? grin.. Its been a while..

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
This post does not address my earlier post, Amnesty International was on the UK's neck when they invaded Iraq, we should stop acting as if these bodies are against us.

Someone blew that case open for you to even know about. There are thousands of organisations with thousands of reports against the US, Russia, China and many countries across the world.

Lets allow proper investigation before taking sides, generals were sponsoring and feeding fat on maitasine in the 70s.

Btw i have not seen you defend Sheriff here.

Was Ihejirika's name actually mentioned?

I don't have your time

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Collynzo16: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
now address the northerner political class not the region as a whole, like I said earlier, your oil is mere natural resource. Talking human contribution, you still don't measure up to the north, at least Gdp figures are clear enough.

Btw the north has its own natural resources in abundance, waiting.

Other than rice, what other food do you import? Talk about the north not feeding you.
You are a complete illiterate o, do you think oil flows in seas and rivers?
Do you know the amount of hardwork, sweat, risks and hazards involved in oil exploration activities? Do you know the amount of money and hardwork involved in discovering just a single oil well?
Believe me, farming is like eating rice and chicken when compared to oil exploration.
Do you know that Niger delta youths trek tens of kilometeres with cables, geophones and sometimes batteries strapped on their bodies in mostly swampy environments just to carry out jobs involved in looking for the oil you fools like to write-off as ''mere natural resource'', ''God given'' etc? Do you know that the are exposed to snakes, leeches and other wild animals while doing it?
I have been talking about the exploration part alone, when the oil is finally found, do you know what is involved in drilling it? Have you ever operated any type of vibrating machine before?
Be careful so you don't place curses on yourself with your reckless statements, people are trekking in bushes and swamps right now in the name of acquiring seismic data that will be analysed for presence of oil as I type this.

5 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

A defence by a brother in show-of-shame

the show of shame should be on dingbats that gave a hand and leg to defend a thieving oduah. afenifere and Yorubas didn't lose sleep or go about huffing and puffing during oluwabunmi etteh corruption saga. with your reasoning capability and thought process, the peeps that made you a moderator here deserve a mental evaluation. cos you represent everything connected with primitiveness and animalistic thought process.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by CyberWolf: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2014
Did the man specifically mentioned Ihejirika's name?
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2014
Anybody who accuses Gen.Ihejirika of sponsoring Insurgency is out of his mind.Nigerians know the sponsors of Boko haramites
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2014
Collynzo16:
You are a complete illiterate o, do you think oil flows in seas and rivers?
Do you know the amount of hardwork, sweat, risks and hazards involved in oil exploration activities? Do you know the amount of money and hardwork involved in discovering just a single oil well?
Believe me, farming is like eating rice and chicken when compared to oil exploration.
Do you know that Niger delta youths trek 2ens of kilometeres with cables, geophones and sometimes batteries strapped on their body in mostly swampy environments just to carry out jobs involved in looking for the oil you fools like to write-off as ''natural resources''? Do you know that the are exposed to snakes, leeches and other wild animals while doing it?
I have been talking about the exploration part alone, when the oil finally found, do you know what is involved in drilling it? Have you ever operated any type of vibrating machine before?
Be careful so you don't place curses on yourself with your wreckless statements, people are trekking in bushes and swamps right now in the name of acquiring seismic data that will be analysed for presence of oil as I type this.
And this job is done by southerners alone? I never knew you now farm oil.
Why didn't you attack the person that classified a whole tribe as parasites.

HYPOCRISY.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Was Ihejirika's name actually mentioned?

I don't have your time
Thisday article did.
Note that thisday is the sister media house to Arise tv that granted the interview.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by zlatansomto(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

the show of shame should be on dingbats that gave a hand and leg to defend a thieving oduah. afenifere and Yorubas didn't lose sleep or go about huffing and puffing during oluwabunmi etteh corruption saga. with your reasoning capability and thought process, the peeps that made you a moderator here deserve a mental evaluation. cos you represent everything connected with primitiveness and animalistic thought process.
Tunde?? How far na..

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by MayorofLagos(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2014
CyberWolf: Did the man typically mentioned Ihejirika's name?

You all concluded he was referring to Sanusi when he mentioned a former senior officer of CBN.

When he similarly said a former Chief of Army, who are we to indict if not Ihejirika?

This truth is hurting you guys, you need panadol for this heartache.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

You don't expect me to continue my defence for what I believe in when you have nothing meaningful to contribute except your usual childishness.

I am out.

Bye

- Obiagelli, I'm sorry to leave, I enjoyed your contributions
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tng(f): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2014
@ Ngwakwe

Abeg who is/was Ihejirika's superior?
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

no wahala bro.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2014
tng: @ Ngwakwe

i was about to ask too, this the more reason why we need proper investigation.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by zlatansomto(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2014

The Igbo leaders.. grin grin ¤ ¤
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Collynzo16: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
And this job is done by southerners alone? I never knew you now farm oil.
Why didn't you attack the person that classified a whole tribe as parasites.

HYPOCRISY.
Yes they are done by Southerners alone, mostly Niger delta Youths and a few Igbos and most of them are paid peanuts for thier efforts.
You made that extremely ignorant statement twice on this thread and I thought I should educate you and others who might be ignorant to this, oil money is not easy at all. Even those working in air-conditioned offices will not say that because they know the suffering that takes place in the fields especially during exploration.
Planting and harvesting is complete child's play when compared to it.
As for the other guy's statement, the 19 states of the north combined contribute far far less to the national coffers than they receive combined, that is the hard truth and that is what ''parasitism'' is.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Ngwakwe: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2014

Search for his name. He was Chief of Defence incharge of Army, Navy and Airforce and they were answerable to him.

Can you imagine blaming Ihejirika for crime committed by Airforce or their failures?
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by CyberWolf: 11:44am On Sep 02, 2014
MayorofLagos:

You all concluded he was referring to Sanusi when he mentioned a former senior officer of CBN.

When he similarly said a former Chief of Army, who are we to indict if not Ihejirika?

This truth is hurting you guys, you need panadol for this heartache.
oh my bad..I thought he specifically mentioned his name..why all this ranting?..we all know he is refering to dambazau who wanted to execute a coup or worst still assassinate GEJ..we all remember the incident..If they no born the man well..let him mention name..

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You don't expect me to continue my defence for what I believe in when you have nothing meaningful to contribute except your usual childishness.

I am out.

Bye

childishness!!!! stfu dude, your folks go on 24/7 to denigrate and curse my tribe and you expect me to fold my arms. I deploy all forms of ammunition and I thank God we have achieve our aim of cutting them to size. if that is childish I own you no apology.

hypocrite we know your antics go sell all your good and saint virtues to the birds.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2014
Collynzo16:
Yes they are done by Southerners alone, mostly Niger delta Youths and a few Igbos and most of them are paid peanuts for thier efforts.
You made that extremely ignorant statement twice on this thread and I thought I should educate you and others who might be ignorant to this, oil money is not easy at all. Even those working in air-conditioned offices will not say that because they know the suffering that takes place in the fields especially during exploration.
Planting and harvesting is complete child's play when compared to it.
As for the other guy's statement, the 19 states of the north combined contribute far far less to the national coffers than they receive combined, that is the hard truth and that is what ''parasitism'' is.
maybe you should take up farming too, should i also call you an illiterate for not knowing what farming is about because you are making ignorant statements too. i am not talking backyard farming here, the people also sleep in the bush for months, they affected by far more severe weather conditions. Do you know the distance they go to channel water around mountains and rocky terrains to their farms, talk less of harvesting and transportation

Anyways i appreciate your education but my point still remains, no one is a parasite here, if you are looking for parasites, point your fingers to the political elites on both sides, THEY ARE THE REAL PARASITE.

2 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Iykopee(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2014
The igbo guys here shud stop arguing with some lame dogs who cant read and comprehend.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Jakpon: Is something wrong with your flat brain? Dr Stephen Davies, the man who made the allegation against Ihejirika and Ali Modu Sheriff is an Australian. Leave the southwest out of your madness and go face the Australians.

Putz !

Since you SW have decided to take side, expect whatever evil that befell the North to befall you guys if this view shared on NL is the view of most SW people

Take it or leave it

3 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Collynzo16: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
maybe you should take up farming too, should i also call you an illiterate for not knowing what farming is about because you are making ignorant statements too. i am not talking backyard farming here, the people also sleep in the bush for months, they affected by far more severe weather conditions. Do you know the distance they go to channel water around mountains and rocky terrains to their farms, talk less of harvesting and transportation

Anyways i appreciate your education but my point still remains, no one is a parasite here, if you are looking for parasites, point your fingers to the political elites on both sides, THEY ARE THE REAL PARASITE.
2 of the companies that usually carry out exploration contracts for where I work are currently in Maiduguri exploring for oil around the Chad basin. They had to comeback down here to recruit Youths to the Jobs for them because the people over there all ran away after less than a month of hard work. These are guys who are supposed to be better used to the desert terrain and weather conditions running away to be replaced by ND youths who though experienced in the job, have never worked in a desert before. That says it all really. That is why the so called minerals abundant in the north aren't being exploited.
As for I agriculture, I have witnessed it first hand in the north and I have also witnessed oil exploration jobs first hand. Farming is like eating bread and tea when compared to the latter.
Oil does not flow in Rivers as you guys make it seem, even those found in rivers and seas are found thousands of feet below, people get drowned looking for it despite all the safety procedures.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Collynzo16:
2 of the companies that usually carry out exploration contracts for where I work are currently in Maiduguri exploring for oil around the Chad basin. They had to comeback down here to recruit Youths to the Jobs for them because the people over there all ran away after less than a month of hard work. These are guys who are supposed to be better used to the desert terrain and weather conditions running away to be replaced by ND youths who though experienced in the job, have never worked in a desert before. That says it all really.
As for I agriculture, I have witnessed it first hand in the north and I have also witnessed oil exploration jobs first hand. Farming is like eating bread and tea when compared to the latter.
There is something call Experience, i bet you the ND boys would find agricultural difficult too. How about hausa boys mining precious metals with diggers in Niger state, can you stand the noise, vibration and dust from grinding limestone.

Anyway i know my job and you know yours.

Bottom line no one is a parasite here, if you are looking for
parasites, point your fingers to the political elites on
both sides, THEY ARE THE REAL PARASITE.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by seunmsg(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Answers to your questions

1. Bokoharam can never commit such reckless and existential blunder by exposing their source of funding to any intermediary knowing fully well he might be a spy.

2. There is nothing to investigate because the Aussie never insinuate what you love to believe for political and ethno-religious intents. Bokoharam operatives are full of propaganda and lies.

3. The Australian Negotiator is not responsible for your interpretation of his reported speech and never made such accusation.

May I remind you, the same people propagating and twisting this telecast were the same people who told every gullible who wish to listen and published the reports in almost every Nigerian Dailies that Ihejirika owns the house at Apo were security agent attacked and went ahead to spit lies against him.

Moreover, Ihejirika had a senior in the Military who was responsible for major decisions during his tenure as Army Chief and nobody dares mention his name because of ethno-religious bias.

I expected honest answers from you and I dint get them. You only beat around the bush for the first and third questions so you really did not answer them. And for the second question, your answer is really unfortunate. No matter how silly an allegation is, it's only reasonable that it should be properly investigated especially when it has to do with national security. The president himself once told us that boko haram have infiltrated various levels of government and the military so, why will anybody be above suspicion?
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by anago90: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2014
SUBMARINE:

Since you SW have decided to take side, expect whatever evil that befell the North to befall you guys if this view shared on NL is the view of most SW people

Take it or leave it

any evil y'all wished on the south west shall befall your destiny,life,business and family in infinity folds.

1 Like

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Collynzo16: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:
There is something call Experience, i bet you the ND boys would find agricultural difficult too. How about hausa boys mining precious metals with diggers in Niger state, can you stand the noise, vibration and dust from grinding limestone.

It is not experience, wherever exploration job is done they go with few experienced workers and recruit mostly community youths who are then trained to do the job for them. Even the guys who went to maiduiguri had to be trained on ''desert seismic'' because the techniques and equipment used are completely different from what they know.
Farming activities take place in every part of Nigeria including the Niger delta.
What precious metals are you talking about and how much does Nigeria make from them?
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
Collynzo16:
It is not experience, wherever exploration job is done they go with few experienced workers and recruit mostly community youths who are then trained to do the job for them. Even the guys who went to maiduiguri had to be trained on ''desert seismic'' because the techniques and equipment used are completely different from what they know.
Farming activities take place in every part of Nigeria including the Niger delta.
What precious metals are you talking about and how much does Nigeria make from them?
you are still not getting the point, i am not out for a fight, i just pointed out who the parasites are (elites) , i also employ benue workers on my farm because southerns cant do my job effectively.
Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Obiagelli:

no..you got it all wrong, north are parasite, why do they keep sabotaging regionalism and conferederncy

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by tonychristopher: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
Collynzo16:

THATS A VERY GOOD QUESTION..PLEASE ASK HIM

THE NORTH HAVE REFUSED TO MODERNIZE4 AGRICULTURE..STILL AT THE NOMADIC STAGE, STILL AT SEASONAL AGRICULTURE

4 Likes

Re: General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin by SUBMARINE: 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
anago90:

any evil y'all wished on the south west shall befall your destiny,life,business and family in infinity folds.

A curse without Justification will do a man no harm as a mild rain drops on a man

I repeat If this view shared on NL is the view of so many SW, you guys trouble will begin when that of the North starts declining.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Military Rescued 11,595 Boko Haram Captives Under Me – President Buhari / Had Biafra Succeeded Would It Have Been Successful / Judge Slams Odili’s Lawyer For ‘Misleading’ Court Over Confiscated Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.