Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl (71976 Views)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Caseless: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
handysuzy:

One cannot question God. I really pity them.
they should learn to accept who they are and , not wanting to be wat d society wants them to be. Who does not like how fat ppl look should change their look if he/she can. Or the fat gals can watch their diet and head to the gym straight to help themselves.
Btw, are u size 18?

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by expert101(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
[size=18pt]I love my girls thick so I can hold something fresh grin[/size]

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by justi4jesu(f): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
teeo: undecided Wahala dey oo. Anyways some of us don't dig thin, tiny slim girls. Chubby girls rock.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry and if i check very well, you slim pass broom sef angry tongue

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Vivipop(f): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2014
onstelly: Whether slim, fat or chubby what really matter is the way you carry yourself cos @ the end of the day pple will still complain, oh you re too slim... You need to watch it you are getting fat by the day and so on. Just wear what suit ur body size and you re good to go
Seconded

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Tymax(m): 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi: Yes ni cheesy
Oya remove the pic. Stop tempting me Joor. grin
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by dwilliams: 2:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
[color=][/color][quote author=komek]@OP and the pple who pity fat pple, were they fat from birth? Since the ansa is no, they will continue to face such problems as a result of there carelessness. Some pple want to eat anything they see in the name of eating healthy. Where is corn beef, where is can beans, where is fufu, where is Amala, where is burger, where is chocolate, where is this and where is that, everything inside there mouth. And later the person will expect me to start pitying them. Abeg fat pple shud just go and face the problem they created for themsefs.

The funny thing is that as soon as they start noticing additional flesh, they will nver tot it wise to hit the gym.[/quote must u scatter and pieces our head all in the name of commenting[b][color=][/color][quote author=komek]@OP and the pple who pity fat pple, were they fat from birth? Since the ansa is no, they will continue to face such problems as a result of there carelessness. Some pple want to eat anything they see in the name of eating healthy. Where is corn beef, where is can beans, where is fufu, where is Amala, where is burger, where is chocolate, where is this and where is that, everything inside there mouth. And later the person will expect me to start pitying them. Abeg fat pple shud just go and face the problem they created for themsefs.

The funny thing is that as soon as they start noticing additional flesh, they will nver tot it wise to hit the gym.[/quote must u scatter and pieces our head all in the name of commenting[/b][color=][/color][quote author=komek]@OP and the pple who pity fat pple, were they fat from birth? Since the ansa is no, they will continue to face such problems as a result of there carelessness. Some pple want to eat anything they see in the name of eating healthy. Where is corn beef, where is can beans, where is fufu, where is Amala, where is burger, where is chocolate, where is this and where is that, everything inside there mouth. And later the person will expect me to start pitying them. Abeg fat pple shud just go and face the problem they created for themsefs.

The funny thing is that as soon as they start noticing additional flesh, they will nver tot it wise to hit the gym.[/quote must u scatter and pieces our head all in the name of commenting

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
lynpetra: guys wey dey straff thin gurl,,una get mind o.E dey be like say them leg fit just break 'kpa'.:DJust like if a thin guy pull for my front with dry yanch.Those ones na 'chizoba',a name given to very bony cheap fishes.The price fit cut half remain inside pu:Dsay.Chim ekwe na k'okpukpu gwadom n'onu.

Lmao. How would I be looking for a babe on the bed if nepa mistakenly takes light. Omo chubby girls all the way to Jerusalem

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by MizMyColi(f): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tymax:
Oya remove the pic. Stop tempting me Joor. grin
The Pic is still doing time there.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Lilimax(f): 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
50calibre: Fat people get no sympathy from me, I find them repellant.

Fatness is a choice, being fat typically means you're lazy, careless about your health, and undisciplined.

A fat chic deserves no love because she diesnt love herself.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
justi4jesu:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry and if i check very well, you slim pass broom sef angry tongue

You blind sha.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by bosun11(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Vivipop: Seconded

as slim as VIVI....Pretty lady.....seeing things in there though

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Faun(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
All BBWs, please send me your newwdz.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by freecocoa(f): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
If you are leaning towards obesity, you better hit the gym, no need for dogo turenchi.

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
50calibre: Fat people get no sympathy from me, I find them repellant.

Fatness is a choice, being fat typically means you're lazy, careless about your health, and undisciplined.

A fat chic deserves no love because she diesnt love herself.

Thank you!!

Fat people have a choice!! Generally, fat people are very undisciplined and the black community is encouraging the foolery.

There shouldn't be any pity party for fat people. Lose the weight fat swine!

Note: I am not talking about weight that came as a result of a disease, medication or new baby.

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by safarigirl(f): 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
teeo:

You didn't have to make it seem like being fat is the next route to the grave. Hope you're keeping fit also. Slim chicks also need to work out.
Cheers
this thread is nonsense. As far as I know, unless you look like Eniola Badmus or you don't know how to package yourself well, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong in being fat in NIGERIA.

This country WORSHIPS fat people. More people think Toolz is sexy in Nigeria than they do Eku Edewor. It's the skinny Naija girls that are agonised. It's the skinny naija girls that can't find their cloth size and have to slim fit everything. This article is a lie

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi: Oko miii cheesy cheesy Bami bere lowo won o jarey cheesy cheesy undecided
..lol...I dont understand the babe ni fah...

Why will she call some fat babes gluttons??....Most fatness are usually genetic...most fat babes usually inherit it from their parent or ancestors....Being fat is not the end of the world....

Its high time we fat or chubby or plump babes start appreciating our body....

#teamphatgirlsrock

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
Being fat has its perks...
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Tymax(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
MizMyColi: The Pic is still doing time there.
Lol. Well, I'm enjoying it cool

I think like them plump but not tooooooo fat o. Just plump like...

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Bryan12(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
fruityjojo: This article doesn't relate to Nigeria at all! Which fat women agonised! In Nigeria?
gbam!!
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by pendusky(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
I no even see one
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by nickz(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
most fat girls are basically doomed from an evolutionary standpoint

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Ishilove: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
lynpetra: very touching story,although i don't
feel sorry for some fat ladies.Jekuje no goo.Longa throat no good,Some
parents too will buy anything unhealthy for their already fat wards
while they jug in the morning to lose weight.Just last month at
BlueCabana,i watched a fat gurl eat rice,prawn,chicken,ice
cream,coke,emm...i think French rolls.Wetin she chop dat day plenty
abeg.when she opened a cartoon to reveal a cake,omo i burst laffcheesy
cheesy.That gurl won't be more than 14.That gurl in all honesty eat for more than 2 fu.king hours!!
That's gluttony.

Fat, slim, what really matters is health. It is good to have a good body image, but if your weight poses health risks, then for goodness sakes change your diet and lifestyle.

That being said, I came out of the womb chubby. It was really tough growing up in a neighbourhood full of skinny kids. The funnny thing is the taunts by kids and adults alike only helped to toughen me rather than break my confidence. Now, as an adult, woes betide anyone who makes fun of my size. When I'm done chewing their head, I usually leave them shaken and sober.

No time for iranu cool

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by handysuzy(f): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
caseless: they should learn to accept who they are and , not wanting to be wat d society wants them to be. Who does not like how fat ppl look should change their look if he/she can. Or the fat gals can watch their diet and head to the gym straight to help themselves.
Btw, are u size 18?

I have a profile picture.
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Romanciella(f): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
safarigirl: Mtcheww. I suppose I should also write an epistle on 'The Pains Of A Nigerian Skinny Girl'

I don't know what part of Naija that girl is, but where I am, nobody is lining up to toast me, neither do I find shopping fun. The best size in Nigeria is someone
between Genevieve and Toolz. If you don't fall among that, your middle name is sorry.

[/b] I still have to slim fit 90% of my clothes and it's far easier to get slimmer
than it is to get fat
in Nigeria, so warrisit?

@guilty of bolded...... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
safarigirl: this thread is nonsense. As far as I know, unless you look like Eniola Badmus or you don't know how to package yourself well, there is absolutely NOTHING wrong in being fat in NIGERIA.

This country WORSHIPS fat people. More people think Toolz is sexy in Nigeria than they do Eku Edewor. It's the skinny Naija girls that are agonised. It's the skinny naija girls that can't find their cloth size and have to slim fit everything. This article is a lie

Safarigirl take it easy now. Are you slim
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by MizMyColi(f): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. Well, I'm enjoying it cool

I think like them plump but not tooooooo fat o. Just plump like...
You better speak your mind or I will lipsrsealed
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Nihilist: 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
Ishilove:
That's gluttony.

Fat, slim, what really matters is health. It is good to have a good body image, but if your weight poses health risks, then for goodness sakes change your diet and lifestyle.

That being said, I came out of the womb chubby. It was really tough growing up in a neighbourhood full of skinny kids. The funnny thing is the taunts by kids and adults alike only helped to toughen me rather than break my confidence. Now, as adult, woes betide anyone who makes fun of my size. When I'm done chewing their head, I usually leave them shaken and sober.

No time for iranu cool

Oh so you have body image issues that stem from your gargantuan weight grin grin

That explains a lot

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by starlingbawa(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
teeo:

And so you believe you would live longer than a chubby girl. Tell that to the gods madam

And what's so fantastic in being fat/chubby?
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by 2legit2qwt: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
I think you're getting them mixed up.

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by justi4jesu(f): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
teeo:

You blind sha.

#idoubt tongue
Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by haryomikun(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
MisterLongman: There is difference between chubby and obese.... Stop making it seem like being fat na bad thing, being slim does not guarantee long life..... What matters is having a good diet and keeping fit at the same time being mindful of ones health
She's right jare guy. Itz nt as if she hates fat people but itz J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ a fact. Scientists also say this too.
Btw, go and acquaint your self with science research undecided

Re: The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl by Bryan12(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
lynpetra: guys wey dey straff thin gurl,,una get mind o.E dey be like say them leg fit just break 'kpa'.:DJust like if a thin guy pull for my front with dry yanch.Those ones na 'chizoba',a name given to very bony cheap fishes.The price fit cut half remain inside pu:Dsay.Chim ekwe na k'okpukpu gwadom n'onu.
ah ah.must you be this obscene*checks profile*mtcheww no wonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) / Curvy Dwarf Bares Cleavage, Dances & Twerks / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married