Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! (3849 Views)

I Told Her I'm Ready To Die. / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by kellorah: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2006
if you are sure you love her and not just think you do,then go for it!
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by eveseh(f): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2006
dont be confused,love her grin
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 27, 2006
if you truely love her, then keep her.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 27, 2006
@ smartsoft

Go find something else to do with your life. if i found out a boy was snooping around my 17 yr old cousin, i'd be pretty mad myself! At 17? Do you have to be dating a girl to get her a gift? obviously the girl sees you as a big brother! Leave her in peace before you destroy her life o!
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by beyunce(f): 9:45am On Jul 27, 2006
I wonder y dere is always a but.

When dat but comes in its bad
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2006
hummmmmmmmm
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2006
go  for your hot dog baby. show her some hot love and trust yourself first. because i have a friend that always tell his boy friend that she love him but she's scared she's going to get dumped by him. guess what happen at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my friend actually dump the guy for another guy and guess why!!!!!!!!!!!!! the guy she just met is presentable than her boy friend
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by diddy4(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2006
my man, many have said what i cud have said so basically all i gott@ say is dat u shud be patience. even though i dont believe in love, u shud take your time and go slow. dont push her or try to be all fast and stuff. u need time in love.

i also noticed you are addicted to skirt so i hope this aint gon be one of your skirts dat u will soon drop like its hot. wink
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by mamaput(f): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2006
People that will just not let go and do not know how to take a friendly No.

Hiss hiss hiss.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2006
mamaput:

People that will just not let go and do not know how to take a friendly No.

Hiss hiss hiss.

awwwwwwwwwwwww have been searching around for ya to contribute to this thread, thank God you are back.
diddy4:

my man, many have said what i cud have said so basically all i gott@ say is that u should be patience. even though i don't believe in love, u should take your time and go slow. don't push her or try to be all fast and stuff. u need time in love.

i also noticed you are addicted to skirt so i hope this aint gon be one of your skirts that u will soon drop like its hot. wink
Ain't addicted to anything under skirt man,  i just that is hard found love,  love is very very hard 2 find my brother.
mubowa:

go for your hot dog baby. shoe her some hot love and trust your self first. because i have a friend that always tell his boy friend that she love him but she's scared she's going to get dumped by him. guess what happen at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my friend actually dump the guy for another guy and guess why!!!!!!!!!!!!! the guy she just met is presentable than her boy friend
hummmmmmmmmmm thats hot.

Well for some days now we haven't seen or speak to each other on phone though, just want to give her are space,  and see what happens.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by hibans(f): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2006
funni you guys, lol grin love her dont let go.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2006
@hiban, What is cracking your ribs huh
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by memyself2(f): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2006
@ smartsoft, give her time, she's young-whether she acts matured or not, she's still a kid, let her enjoy her childhood, b4 you take it away. you wont die if you dont date her and i can bet she wont die if you dont date her, so let her be, u guys can be good friends, maybe when she's ready she'll respect you for waitin this long for her and trust me, your relationship would be much better if you chill out and get to know each other well b4 runnin in2 things! u dig?

@Txlonghorn, damn ur chic is it (no lesby intentions oh!) and u r lucky. i wish u guys a very very very happy married life. kiss
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2006
Thanks for your point,
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by edygirl(f): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2006
At 17 I didn't even know what boyfriend was. That was when I graduated from high school. Abeg leave her alone she is very young for that shit.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by classiqkid(f): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2006
You know what this story of yours kinda of reminds of whats going on with some guy I met in april when I came to Nigeria He says he loves me and blah and yeah I introduced him to my sisters,aunts and friends.He came like one or twice every week to where I was staying he'd usual take me out to place.He'd also introduce me to his friends,like this one time we were at the galleria when a friend of him called from london(we live in the same area in london) and we talked and blah blah and I also talked to his junior sister,brothers cuzins and etc.But the point is me and this guy dont know each other well enough he seems serious but Im havin doubts.Maybe if you guys get to know each other more she'll accept and send her love poems she's most likely to fall for u.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by classiqkid(f): 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2006
oh and about the sex part yeah don't try to rush things iight.When she's ready for whatever she'll let you know.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by hotangel2(f): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2006
I love the way u talk about the girl.

I dunno, i just like she sounds. If she's sooo good like dat, man i say go for it.

And that means, hang arround for a while. She'll change her mind (maybe).

Then again, u know wat u can do? Stop calling her alot, and kinda forget abt her for sometime. If she cares to know wats going on, then she cares.

Abi? I actually dunno wat to say.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Cleofel(f): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2006
LISTEN TO ME CUZ AM 17 YRS N I THINK I AM JUST LIKE HER
I AM ALSO MATURED N HAVE MUCH EXPERIENCE IN RELATIONSHIPS.
MAYBE SHE IS ONLY TRYING TO STRETCH U OR BE SURE U DONT WANNA USE HER N DAMP HER AS GUYS NORMALLY DO.THAT IS WHAT I USUALLY DO WITH GUYS CUZ IF HE REALLY LOVES U AS HE SAYS,HE WILL DEFINETLY STAY AFTER ALL THE BAD TREETMENTS, IF U REALLY LOVE HER DONT GIVE UP,GO ON AND U WILL SUCCEED.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2006
@hotangel thanks ooooo infact i don gv am space ooo we haven't see or communicate on the phone for sometime now,
@Cleof thanks Dear
@Classic, Thumbs up
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Cleofel(f): 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2006
@smart- u r welcome,dear wink kiss
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by keliscia(f): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2006
BOYS WHY is that  THEY don't UNDERSTAND WHEN  GIRLS DOESN'T WANT THEM  
THERE IS NOTHING TO BE CONFUSE ABOUT , SHE IS PLAYING YOU BECAUSE GIRLS DONT NEED THINGS FROM  MEN THEY LOVE, if it's a gift she will be happy but she will never ask
IF SHE REALLY LOVE YOU
SHE WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO BUY HER A SHIRT
AND  HER SISTERS WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO BRING HER THINGS  WHEN U ARE IN VISIT

SHE ASKED YOU JUST BECAUSE SHE SEE YOU AS HER PERSONAL CREDIT CARD.   SHE KNOW THAT YOU ARE READY TO DO EVERYTHING SHE WANT BOY SHE IS PLAYING YOU
                                                               THAT'S ALL

Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by classiqkid(f): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2006
smart thanx jare
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Oracle(m): 12:42am On Oct 10, 2006
I think you should let her be, the last thing she needs is a guy.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by MP007(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2007
guys dont show too much emotion, its a sign of weakness
guys aint suppose to talk 2 much -letthe lady do the talking

talk when necessary , show emotions in a flash and dont be ASUCKER FOR LOVE
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by crazyp(f): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2007
She may be matured in heart but she seems quite young for the "wahala" that comes with keeping a relationship
so i'll just advise you still be her friend and show concern in her affairs
i suppose with time, she may "come around" if she feels the same way about you
but for sex, pls hold on, dont rush her.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by t00cUTE(f): 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2008
give her space, stop showin her 2 much attention, if possible remove dat idea frm her head, that u love her. frm this u wud knw if she cares, cos after dat comes love

and if u really do u can wait 4 her 2 get a little matured
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2009
You're not confused

You're stupid

Leave that small toto alone and go for big TOTO
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by pop247(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2009
@ dappssee, u're the one that is stupid for sending such a reply. Ur reply shows
the level of ur thinking - very low.

@ smartsoft, its been 2yrs and u post this topic, hop she has finally fall for u.
If she has not, i believe she dont luv u or maybe scared. Please kinda find
another luving and caring gal for urself. gudluk
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2009
@pop stupid

I'm sure you never took an IQ Test b4 so I wont bore you with the details

I'm sure your folks would wish they didnt have your sorry ass
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Tranngirls(f): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2009
smartsoft
it is so simple, because of your love(whatever) you dont see that this girl doesnt feel a thing for you. If a girl falls for you sex or no sex you can control her. She thinks of you as a friend as she said to her friends and family. my advice move on find another girl to Bleep or love anyone u do. As a guy dont wait for one guy it doesnt work
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by missravishing: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2012
Make God help me punish dis guy...his aim is just sex,he doesnt have anythg to offer this girl,imagine just common shirt u cant even buy just becuz she has refused to say yes to u...make God punush u well well u be heavy goat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Loose Interest In A Relationship After The Chase?! / If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? / I Love Him Because He Cooks Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.