Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! (3840 Views)

I Told Her I'm Ready To Die. / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2006
Hello guys i'm kind of confused about my social life oo because i don tirer now i met someone kind of new lets say she's about 17yrs though and she's the type of girl that when she talks, the way she reason, and the way she feel about life, is something to tell you that this girl is martured despite the age,  met her and we started.

She's someone that don't like sex which is something i don't want to bug her with because relationship is not all about pleasure e.t.c Now i'm falling in love,  i'm been caring to her and nice,  but we not dating ourself, when i confess how i feel to her she says thank you, i know you have feelings for me. i told her i want to go out with her she says know or sometimes keep quite. each time i tell i do love her or care about her,she says she knows that i do and sometimes on the phone she says take care of yourself for me i care about you.

Now i'm i too forward, or what is really going wrong ?? all her sister's knows i'm really intrested in her so what is wrong why is she rejecting me ?? sometimes she tells me to get something for her when coming to see her,  now there is a youth programe they want to do in church, she wants me to get the shirt they ask to buy for the youth convention,  but i ask myself we aren't dating, but she keep asking me to get the shirt for her,

oh before i forget she introduce me to her friends,mum,sisters, as a friend,  i'm confuse i like her, i love her, i'm proud of her, i want her,  what should i do or what is she trying to do,
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Seun(m): 12:23am On Jul 26, 2006
She's too young for a relationship. She needs to face her studies and get matured. She needs to grow up and experience life so she can understand whatshe wants in a man. You should forget about her if your aim is not just sex.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 12:29am On Jul 26, 2006
my aim is not sex i don't want her for sex i love her for who she is, beside she is matured ooo forget that thing wey u they talk oooo, you really need to see her talk to you in person serious belive me the way she does her thing is kinda unique.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Busta(f): 12:37am On Jul 26, 2006
maybe u're being a little too forward. She's still young anyways, give her time, Let her miss u, don't call her, U'll know if she really loves u if she starts asking after u.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by luvlymoi(f): 12:41am On Jul 26, 2006
@smartsoft, hehe listen to me and leave her alone o! am 17 i ll tellu better. just chill wen shes ready she ll tell u.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Teezy(f): 12:44am On Jul 26, 2006
U just need to give her a lil space. Make her realize dt she needs u, if she really does feel for u she'll let u know at her own time.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Txlonghorn(m): 12:46am On Jul 26, 2006
@smartsoft,

Abeg leave the girl alone, the girl is only 17 for crying out loud,I don't know what our Nigerian society is turning into, at 17 all she need to be worrying about is going to a good University not some dude who thinks is in love with her. If I be the girl papa if I catch you around my daughter, only God knows what I'll do to you. grin
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 1:01am On Jul 26, 2006
i called her today and she was like i miss you badly lol we didn't see for 3days,  but she will be travelling for good 4months,  PH later December she will be coming back i just can't do without her despite the fact we don't talk about sex issues because both of us boned it,  i just discoverd notting like sex,cuddle, or kiss notting like that runs through my mind, because of this i loved her more more more, but how do i save this ?? sometimes i feel like seeing her everyday,beside me,infront of me, to an extent she told me to limit my coming to see her because of her sister's because of much familiarity, Seun can't you see is kind of matured huh ? please you guys should tell me what to do oooooooooooo

Txlonghorn:

@smartsoft,

Abeg leave the girl alone, the girl is only 17 for crying out loud,I don't know what our Nigerian society is turning into, at 17 all she need to be worrying about is going to a good University not some dude who thinks is in love with her. If I be the girl papa if I catch you around my daughter, only God knows what I'll do to you. grin

nah wah oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Teezy:

U just need to give her a lil space. Make her realize dt she needs u, if she really does feel for u she'll let u know at her own time.
Thanks for your suggestion
Busta:

maybe u're being a little too forward. She's still young anyways, give her time, Let her miss u, don't call her, U'll know if she really loves u if she starts asking after u.
i taught as much oooo
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Nosu(m): 1:13am On Jul 26, 2006
@seun - thanks for ur reply.
@smartsoft - if u really love her u will protect her, cultivate her and wait for her. love is never in a haste to get want she want, she always want to give her assistance and care to others. So take care, and give her time , let her be herself.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 1:17am On Jul 26, 2006
Nosu:

@seun - thanks for your reply.
@smartsoft - if u really love her u will protect her, cultivate her and wait for her. love is never in a haste to get want she want, she always want to give her assistance and care to others. So take care, and give her time , let her be herself.

Yap ! thats a big word from you, man bravo smiley
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Hotstepper(f): 1:29am On Jul 26, 2006
ain't you da dude that alwayz having to complain or talk about ur g/fs? so another one is on board ehhhhh
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Txlonghorn(m): 1:36am On Jul 26, 2006
My sis hotstepper how you dey sef, long time
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 1:50am On Jul 26, 2006
laughs, cheesy
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by gigitte(f): 2:07am On Jul 26, 2006
lol smartsoft did she tell you she didnt like sex?
shes too young to be even be considering that

so yeah just give her time, wait for her, its too much too soon
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Hotstepper(f): 2:46am On Jul 26, 2006
@Txlonghorn, I dey ohhhhhhhh, diz ma broda is addicted to gurls tongue
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Txlonghorn(m): 2:50am On Jul 26, 2006
Na girl go kill this smartsoft sef I need to take that boy to my village so our debia fit help am.
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Hotstepper(f): 2:52am On Jul 26, 2006
lol
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 3:18am On Jul 26, 2006
this guys they make me laugh, let me confess something to ya now, everybody likes gurls so why my own con bi diff case huh i got zero love life take it or leave it i won't tell you the rest,

gigitte:

lol smartsoft did she tell you she didnt like sex?
shes too young to be even be considering that

so yeah just give her time, wait for her, its too much too soon

i didn't bug her for sex in the first place, she was just telling me what she don't want, she said why she likes his EX BF is cos the guy aren't consious of sex and they dated 2years before the guy messed up

She's still a virgin and she told me a sad story how different guys who claims to be good how they pretend about 5 wants to rape her not at the same time ooo, just different guys, which she got has a friend when most of them toast her, she turns them down instead they will insist in raping her cos she turns them down one by one, the last one that was about having his way in couldn't cos of his younger one and she vowed not to go near them again, she told me all this but now she is scared, she don't want same thing to happen to her thats why is playing hard to get and mind you they are christian and all are sister's are pure Virgin,

I'm always happy when i'm with her
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Txlonghorn(m): 3:30am On Jul 26, 2006
My friend Smartsoft me sef like girls oooo! tongue infact i dey marry one may next year. But the time wey I dey chase girls i been the chase the ones wey don mature. My brother no go give this small pikin belle abeg my brother. As I see you, I no trust you, e be like say your eye toooo open shocked shocked
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by debosky(m): 3:30am On Jul 26, 2006
u sure dis girl no give u something chop? all dis love, confusion, u dey talk abeg i don tire grin grin
either free the girl to go, or keep away for a while to see if she's really interested
if ur lovelife is as bad as u say it is, go find another one, cos u sound a bit impatient, as Tx talk abeg no give am bello ooo
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 3:38am On Jul 26, 2006
i will give some kinda tyme thanks
Txlonghorn:

My friend Smartsoft me sef like girls oooo! tongue infact i dey marry one may next year. But the time wey I dey chase girls i been the chase the ones wey don mature. My brother no go give this small pikin belle abeg my brother. As I see you, I no trust you, e be like say your eye toooo open shocked shocked

See eh e bi like say i go invite you to my house for good 1week so make u prepare and then u go know wetin i mean you go feed your eyes and see this gurl nah cos say i say nah 17yrs nah in make u dey yarn bolls, just tell me when u will be free and you go con weekend treat for my end
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Txlonghorn(m): 4:18am On Jul 26, 2006
my brother smartsoft, times really hard for me now oooo! i nogo lie to you my brother. I dey marry my girl for Naija next year May so man pikin dey try to save every penny. Marriege really expensive for Naija oooo!
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 4:31am On Jul 26, 2006
thats nice anyway make you pass the IV to me you hear ? when the time reach
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Txlonghorn(m): 4:34am On Jul 26, 2006
How i fit forget you my brother,I even fit find you mature woman to hook up with so you go leave all them small pikins alone make them go school
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 4:46am On Jul 26, 2006
u still dey yarn about all this small gurls huh ?
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Txlonghorn(m): 4:58am On Jul 26, 2006
My brother abeg no vex, I just hope say you no go give that small pikin belle ooo!, Girl wa never even grow hair for her privates yet. Na woooo lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 7:34am On Jul 26, 2006
hey stop all this raw words i can't have you here and say all this kind of word to her,  please this romance thread we are here to help each other,  please i don't kind of joke with her so please do stop that raw words,  (No hard Feelings )

cheesy lol
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Txlonghorn(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2006
No hard feelings at all wink wink I'll kick your butt though if I hear say you don corrupt that girl. I just the play ooo! abeg don't mind me. cheesy
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2006
funny man
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Txlonghorn(m): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2006
Now I'm funny man, make I catch you first. tongue
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by smartsoft(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2006
ye ye
Re: I Love Her, I'm Proud Of Her But I'm Confused Help ! by Nosu(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2006
@smartsoft - do u know what l love about u? u hv a spirit of learning and taking to advice when u see or hear one. Keep it up my brother, time go tell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do You Close Your Eyes While Kissing? / The Cheapest Way To Catch A Cheating Wife/girlfriend. / Zayn Malik And Fiancée Perrie Edwards Post Their Engagement!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.