Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. (13448 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by gsainttrinity(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2014
fruityjojo
can we be friends?
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Janeify(f): 6:03am On Sep 03, 2014
chimerase2: LIENUS MBA grin
Pls send me de video I nid dem tongue
laughter wan kill me... igbo favorite name...but wait o,u no.be better person,as ehn..the name abago
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by docsholz(m): 6:27am On Sep 03, 2014
is seun paying u for this story?
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2014
nicechic: Na wa oo.
Hw can u be so close to ur bf's bff to d point of him asking u for sex.
Hw can he call u to com nd greet his sister...u be him gf ni?
@ Op, tell us d truth, u hv bin " doing" dt tin wt ur bf's bff thinkin ur bf will neva find out......
Now, u re caught nd u want us to do waaaat, clap for u or cry wit u?

Thank you for your response, let her and others that are very close read this!
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Sanguine(f): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2014
Liability: please dont associate me with that liar!

And what are you? a truther smh.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Yeahreen(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2014
Do we look like kids here...He Closed ur mouth, Den automatically he entad u (where u naked 4rm home) den all of a sudden ya on bed naked (meanin u haff enjoyed urself to d fullest)...#Some Stories Are Of D godzzz
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2014
tell am sey it wasn't what he thinks and it wasn't what he saw. Tell am sey u go explain. grin
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2014
topdiva: the story line though.....
u missed the part where he took off your clothes

cos am stil thinking of how he entered u before u could do anything
Me wondering same too... Tot there's this part where d gal gotta open up, and there's smooth sailing..
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by samflex(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2014
bigtt76: Boy friend, please forgive her, she fell on top of a dick accidentally undecided

lmao! grin
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by tayoxx(m): 8:15am On Sep 03, 2014
you too should try and caught him with your best friend so that the caughting will be mutual
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by dBard: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2014
**reading comments while listening to Chris Brown's 'BITCHES AIN'T LOYAL'**
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by chimerase2: 8:40am On Sep 03, 2014
Janeify: laughter wan kill me... igbo favorite name...but wait o,u no.be better person,as ehn..the name abago
grin
Is like u like dat name is ur boi frnd name LIEnus MBA tongue grin
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by zoeee(f): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: Wait so u mean u had sexx with him? Sorry were u caught up in the moment or were you raped? Cos I'm kind of confused

Very confused! ... The tori no make sense at all undecided
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by mizcalvina(f): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2014
Wahala dey oh oh
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by 100Cents: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2014
jmoore: Andyblaze, come and see your future wife.

Exactly..
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Jhayson(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2014
*singing*
c gobe,omo c gobe
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Hmmmm...Yeye dey smell...SMH! *angrily walks outta thread*
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by izsmike: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2014
u have being set up by ur bf he has always want to brk up with u and he uses his best frd as the brk up tool.............. u dnt ve to cry
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Chocrae: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2014
Liability: he is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My bf is the most sincere and loving person i have ever seen.

Just on sunday, i was lured into bed by his best friend. He has been disturbing me, asking me of sex. I refused him each time he made this move.

I wanted to report him to my boyfriend, but i dont want to be the cause of their break up. I kept mute because they have been friends from childhood.

On sunday he called my linr that he had a message for him. That his sister was at his place and that she needed to know me.

That was how i was deceived, i entered his room only for him to come from behind, grab me and started doing funny things to me. I wanted to scream but was unable. He held my mouth and entered me before i could do anything.

My bf entered his house without knocking and entered the bedroom and saw us naaaked! Doing it.

I am in tears now. I was deceived. He doesnt pick my call, he doesnt want to see me anymore.

Please advice me. I love him with the whole of my heart. How do i get him back.

You caused this urself, during my previous relationship, my bf's friend wanted to try it with me, kept sending me messages and calling my phone, i was forced to report him to my bf at the end and he confronted him asking him why he wouldnt leave me alone, uttering the word... why you wan chop wetin i dey chop.. lol anyways, they talked about it and sorted thing out like grown ups and his friend apologized to me and that was it. their friendship did not break up. if you really love ur man u will not let things like i dnt wanna break up their friendship ruin ur relationship.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Janeify(f): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2014
chimerase2: grin
Is like u like dat name is ur boi frnd name LIEnus MBA tongue grin
lol...no be ur fault
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2014
izsmike: u have being set up by ur bf he has always want to brk up with u and he uses his best frd as the brk up tool.............. u dnt ve to cry

I think your submission is wrong, when the guy made several advance on her did she report to her boy friend?
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by izsmike: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2014
freeboy604:

I think your submission is wrong, when the guy made several advance on her did she report to her boy friend?
she doesnt ve 2 report 2 d bf, the guy knws
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by folawuyo: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2014
View topic, smh nd walk outa thread, dis topic should b move 2 joke's section..:-D
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by 2special(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2014
can u pls come to my place,l want to introduce u to my sister......

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by 2special(m): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2014
i guess ur guy is tired of u and wants to break up with u so he set u up{normal thing} ......Is today ur birthday.....Happy Birthday!
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by ammier(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2014
izsmike: u have being set up by ur bf he has always want to brk up with u and he uses his best frd as the brk up tool.............. u dnt ve to cry

I quite accept though.....
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2014
Iyawo andyblaze im feeling ur stories y dnt u submit ur stories to film makers.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by favourmic(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2014
Funny comment, funny story, my people the owner of this stupid story is liability, and what do you expect from such a name? Temigrace sa something nah you Are very Good on this proof Are wrong my dear sister.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by mokane28: 11:45am On Sep 03, 2014
this is a cock and bull tory! story looks very fake and was not cooked up well to appear real
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by donglazy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
topdiva: the story line though.....
u missed the part where he took off your clothes

cos am stil thinking of how he entered u before u could do anything
Babe ur head dey work dieeeee,help me ask am oo
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Caught Me With His Best Friend In Bed Two Days Ago. by donglazy(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
rahymat: Iyawo andyblaze im feeling ur stories y dnt u submit ur stories to film makers.
Abeg na the best answer you give am so,but this story is too wack for production.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigerian spinsters should be finacially independent. / Who Rules Who- Man Or Woman? / Stereotypes And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.