Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,199 members, 7,957,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California - Foreign Affairs (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California (67530 Views)

4 Killed In California Shooting Spree / A Kenyan To Be Governor Of California: These Kenyans Na Waa Oh / The People Of California Have Banned Gay Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Pitiful! You don't like facts, do you? You're rubbishing the law earlier, but now I tell you that the law covers that, you want an "example"? There was a time I thought I wanted to be a lawyer, and worked as a part-time paralegal assistant/receptionist at a small firm. I swear, it almost seems as if the laws aren't as sexist to men as you wish they were!

Despite the unfortunate disparity in reporting, there are convicted cases of female ra.pists out there (and all manner of other crazy crimes committed by female criminals for that matter). Google is your friend.

You are a cretinous person!

You must really have a big arsse because I find it amazing the amount of shyt you are pulling out of it.

What the fck is wrong with this foool?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite: Look at this person "Real Man" arguing that men should take shyt to be man and a logical women has to correct the dumb person!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D33L4zxjpH0

I hate real men!

The woman even said it clearly that the pat-on-the-back-desperate Wussy men in the West can't speak up.

Bloody moronic cretins trying to show they are "progressive".

Ok, this was the West. Let's go back to Nigeria now.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 11:34pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Ok, this was the West. Let's go back to Nigeria now.

When were we in Nigeria?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by okotv(m): 11:38pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Made in Germany baby! kiss kiss
no....made in Nigeria but bred in Germany...don't be too quick to deny your fatherland
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by okotv(m): 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

You must really have a big arsse because I find it amazing the amount of shyt you are pulling out of it.

please stop the use of foul language cause you are better than that
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

When were we in Nigeria?

I would like to go there now and hear your views on gender related legislation and its enforcement in Nigeria.

Is it just? Is it possible for ALL women to enforce it? Does it favor one of the s.exes or does it treat both equally?

What about the media? Are they sexist?

Your views now, sir. kiss
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
okotv: no....made in Nigeria but bred in Germany...don't be too quick to deny your fatherland

I love my motherland. wink smiley
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by okotv(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I love my motherland. wink smiley
and that would be
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
okotv: and that would be

China.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I would like to go there now and hear your views on gender related legislation and its enforcement in Nigeria.

Is it just? Is it possible for ALL women to enforce it? Does it favor one of the s.exes or does it treat both equally?

What about the media? Are they sexist?

Your views now, sir. kiss

Why do you want to go there?

You think I would not be objective?
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by okotv(m): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

China.
I doubt that...by the way let us stop derailing the thread please
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

Why do you want to go there?

You think I would not be objective?

I know, you would. My opinion of you is too good to doubt it.

I just want to see to what extent. wink
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
okotv: I doubt that...by the way let us stop derailing the thread please

Ok.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
okotv: please stop the use of foul language cause you are better than that

I hold no prisoners.

If she wanted respect, she would have not insulted me for not respecting her moronic sexist views and she would have been answer my questions.

Doing all this while making moronic points is trigger.

She is a person!

https://www.nairaland.com/1850336/wife-got-fat-now-dont/2#25966745
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I know, you would. My opinion of you is too good to doubt it.

I just want to see to what extent. wink

There is no extent to my objectivity and logical thinking.

That is like question the extent of God's rule over life.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

Negative.
Quite the contrary, thankfully. Strange how even even a crass guess of yours, in its falsity, falls in line with pretty much everything else you've expressed thus far.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2014
Sagamite:

There is no extent to my objectivity and logical thinking.

That is like question the extent of God's rule over life.

You are under constant observation.

Good night.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Negative.
Quite the contrary, thankfully. Strange how even even a crass guess of yours, in its falsity, falls in line with pretty much everything else you've expressed thus far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 22, 2014
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Lolll grin *Liked*
Well, you have a really good clip collection to cover your mediocrity. I'll give you that.

Adieu.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Lolll grin
Well, you have a really good clip collection to cover your mediocrity. I'll give you that.

A dumb person running like a chicken from questions is talking about mediocrity. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 12:03am On Sep 22, 2014
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 22, 2014
Sagamite:

A dumb person running like a chicken from questions is talking about mediocrity. grin grin grin grin grin grin

...All questions I've answered at least half a dozen times throughout our entire exchange. It's times like this one hopes what they say about repetition rings true.

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Truckpusher(m): 12:34am On Sep 22, 2014
okotv: please stop the use of foul language cause you are better than that
Thank you for Making him feel like a better person if only that would try and persuade him to hide his animal tendencies. grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by edi287: 1:32am On Sep 22, 2014
Sagamite: Look at this person "Real Man" arguing that men should take shyt to be man and a logical women has to correct the dumb person!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D33L4zxjpH0

I hate real men!

The woman even said it clearly that the pat-on-the-back-desperate Wussy men in the West can't speak up.

Bloody moronic cretins trying to show they are "progressive".
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152268703966433

Your view on this please...
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 22, 2014
Sagamite:

What you don't get is that those intolerant women are few like aisha2.

Not many women are logical and know what equality is.

Majority of women would see be like indifferent as the video shows. And obviously the men in the video are either too embarrassed to get involved or are real men. They would want to be seen as the super hero if it was vice versa.

Many men in the West are ball-less fcktards that have been trained to be "real men" and are now facing and accepting discrimination against themselves because they are too terrified to stand up.

Fcking moronic Wussies!

There was a video I watched yesterday which clearly explained the epidemic Whoppi Goldberg was talking about. A lady was all up in a young black man's fave, the guy sat down calmly on his chair while she screamed screamed and cursed him infact she kept asking him to hit her, she asked him to hit her up to 10 times in the video. Our messages should be balanced, if we teach men not to hit women no matter what we should also teach women not to take advantage of that message.
Everyone has evil in them, everyone can take advantage of an unfair situation hence the need for balance in laws and messages.
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

...All questions I've answered at least half a dozen times throughout our entire exchange. It's times like this one hopes what they say about repetition rings true.

You perception of answering is "if" and sitting on the fence until I showed you how Sagamite forces fooools to answer questions. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sexist ediot!

Truckpusher: Thank you for Making him feel like a better person if only that would try and persuade him to hide his animal tendencies. grin

You better shut the fck up before I turn on you and intellectually batter you and you would be helpless as usual to my bullying.

I will humiliate you and spoil your show with all the girls you are chasing on NL as I did the last time.

Remember, women dry up down there for a man when they see him being bullied helplessly by a superior man. You will end up being the friend zone like with the one I humiliated you in front back then.

Intellectual cockroach.

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2014
edi287:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152268703966433

Your view on this please...

If he is lucky enough for the police to respond quickly, she might be arrested and taken to court.

When she gets to court, she would likely get like an £80 fine.

If it was exactly the other way round, he would get up to 2 months jail term, a suspended sentence or hours of community service.

Welcome to the West!

And if this was not a video, and it was only reported in print, trust me, many women like EnlightenedSoul would be applauding her and saying he must have deserved it otherwise she would not have done such a thing.

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Sagamite(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2014
aisha2:

There was a video I watched yesterday which clearly explained the epidemic Whoppi Goldberg was talking about. A lady was all up in a young black man's fave, the guy sat down calmly on his chair while she screamed screamed and cursed him infact she kept asking him to hit her, she asked him to hit her up to 10 times in the video. Our messages should be balanced, if we teach men not to hit women no matter what we should also teach women not to take advantage of that message.
Everyone has evil in them, everyone can take advantage of an unfair situation hence the need for balance in laws and messages.

Yep.

That said, I would never advocate ever being the first putting your hands on someone else except:

- You have enough justification to perceive they are about to hit your first with their approach
- They are in your way/getting in your face in what can be reasoned rationally to be your personal zone, then you can shove them backwards

The reality is that, not many men have these principles. If a man goes to another stronger man and was all up in his face, screaming and cursing him repeatedly, asking him to hit him and not relenting in his provocation, he would probably get knocked out and many of us would say well done. Even the courts.

Lesson is: If you don't want to be treated like a man, then don't be attacking men like men do, be a lady.

When women know laws would favour them, they abuse it.

2 Likes

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Truckpusher(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2014
Sagamite:

You better shut the fck up before I turn on you and intellectually batter you and you would be helpless as usual to my bullying.

I will humiliate you and spoil your show with all the girls you are chasing on NL as I did the last time.

Remember, women dry up down there for a man when they see him being bullied helplessly by a superior man. You will end up being the friend zone like with the one I humiliated you in front back then.

Intellectual cockroach.
Hey ! junkyboy ,Shut up you iidiot. angry
Lmao @ humiliating me before the girls you salivate to have, but they know and I know that you're a lunatic on the loose ......................You must be so deluded that you had to go through my posts using my chi-chat to accuse me of actually chasing girls here......smh grin

On a very serious note, have you enrolled in that rehab program I recommended for you? undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 22, 2014
See as rapists and paedophiles protest grin
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2014
Nctrice: seems like a harsh one to me! In a world where ladies "No" means "Yes" when it has to do with intimacy. they add more salt to injury by saying "silence and or lack of resistance do not count as consent" waaaat?... A saying that is in contrast with the common saying that says "Silence means Consent!" I wonder who sponsor this kind of bill sef!
until your daughter is raped with a gun raised against her head because she remained silent you will understand why
Re: ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2014
A few days back i went to listen to a case where a women (she was drugged) was gang raped by 4 men. She was penetrated both ways and guess what their excuse was, she didn't show any resistence so it wasnt rape undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Trump Staring At Sleeping King Of Morocco, Mohammed VI In France / Tanzanite: Saniniu Laizer, Tanzanian Miner Becomes Overnight Millionaire / Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.