Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money (60784 Views)

How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / She Escaped With His 3 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
chlowi:
U even pray better prayer sef for them!!! , that gal really sounded a day old!!!

She has been very polite in all her responses sister and I respect her for that.

As for the prayers God does not answer prayer way no be better one for somebody lol.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by chlowi(f): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

Please stop deceiving yourself, he only made your night because both of you more or less have the same thought process. You and the person you quoted doesn't sound like people who are pragmatic and realistic. My advice to both of you is that you don't believe everything your ''almighty and all knowing pastor or Rev tells you because they are actually human too. You are here questioning a woman who is not yet married at 42 and yet you are pretending to know the bible? And you are a woman and still single? I don't know you in real life but you come to me as very judgmental and a holier than thou person. Getting married is not easy as you made it to look and remember you won't marry yourself. So getting married is not entirely in your hands. Think about it!
Now that's something! Thank you for this
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by chlowi(f): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2014
aisha2:

She has been very polite in all her responses sister and I respect her for that.

As for the prayers God does not answer prayer way no be better one for somebody lol.

No doubt she obviously has been polite but annoying, and as for my comment, I ws actually commending you!!! But in a jovial manner, kapish?
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
chlowi:

No doubt she obviously has been polite but annoying, and as for my comment, I ws actually commending you!!! But in a jovial manner, kapish?

Lol I know you were commending me, we have different values and oelrientations that's her own we may not agree but that's how life is different views.. Its actually good so as to promote good debate imagine how boring it would have been if we all shared same views on this lol, as long as people disagree without insults debate sweet die
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2014
aisha2.....
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by billsteve(m): 12:37am On Sep 06, 2014
vivaciouzz: dis is soo unfair

so happy..FTC tinz..dis is my first time if appearing in d front page!! I love naira land n all nairalanders
it is truth my broda
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by AfricanApple(f): 1:00am On Sep 06, 2014
aisha2:

No need to expect insults. People stay single for different reasons, probably was in a relationship for years that didn't lead to marriage or met the wrong men etc. We don't know her story or journey we shouldn't be so quick to judge.

I know some nice elderly women who are single. We are all women, let us demean judging and condemning fellow women based in their marital status. No one knows tomorrow, life is like that, she could have been married at 42 she could also have been divorced or wolidowed, life is unpredictable no matter what another faces let us empathise when we need to and scold when we have too.

Being single at that age does not automatically. Mean she made mistakes, know her story first. Only then can you make such a bold statement
dis was d exact tin on my mind wen I saw her comment. I hope elantracey takes d correction
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by deife(m): 5:37am On Sep 06, 2014
aisha2:

No need to expect insults. People stay single for different reasons, probably was in a relationship for years that didn't lead to marriage or met the wrong men etc. We don't know her story or journey we shouldn't be so quick to judge.

I know some nice elderly women who are single. We are all women, let us demean judging and condemning fellow women based in their marital status. No one knows tomorrow, life is like that, she could have been married at 42 she could also have been divorced or wolidowed, life is unpredictable no matter what another faces let us empathise when we need to and scold when we have too.

Being single at that age does not automatically. Mean she made mistakes, know her story first. Only then can you make such a bold statement

Thank you! Thank you, Aisha. You're so full of wisdom. You spoke my mind.
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by fyneboi79(m): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey:

I didn't want to honour your insult with a reply but on a second thought I decided to , do you know the exact population of the world or just Nigeria , next time before feeling very smart and wise check well so you won't end up sounding very foolish .
I actually tot I was an a55hole till I saw ur post grin Only then did I realise ‎u r a better a55hole and I gladly surrendered d position to u undecided
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by sirbayonwa: 7:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Elantracey: I pity the woman sad

but what was she doing till 42
he is. Doing chuwa chuwa by looking for money to help his family
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 06, 2014
perfectbundle:
Tracey,u are sooooo naive n unprepared for life.its so obvious and even more clearer as u proceed in ur argument. in ur mode to marry early, am sure u will go for any thing that is a man.

you are now claiming to know me when you actually don't , I didn't want to post on this thread anymore but I decided to reply your post , first am more prepared for life than you think , I've gat two years left to finish a five years program in a good course and at a good university and as at now I've already gat plans am trying to work on aside my academics so the day I write my last paper no matter what happens am not gonna look for job like most graduates on the street , you might want to tell me its not as easy as I think but am telling you now its not as difficult as you're expecting and talking about men if you know me a little you will know that I don't say yes to a man in one day and my kind of a man is not easily found on the streets , am just laughing here because its so funny to me so my dear before you go about drawing conclusion from people's word and try to act as if you know them check yourself well because you might be very wrong .

*drops pen , no mention again a beg *

1 Like

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
iwonbaoko:

There are so many ashawos who are happily married in high society .Some are even first ladies in Government Houses.
Does that formula of bad behaviour apply only to women and not to men
happily married? How do you know they are? What's your definition of being "happily married"? I do not think it's in the flaunt of material possession/comfort; I think it's in the relative peace in the home, mutual happiness btw the husband and wife
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
To all those claiming to have a good life ahead and having their plans all laid out well, pls let discretion get the better of you. Not discouraging you or wishing yu bad, but think deep before you flaunt. There are people who haven't/couldn't make things work for them in life not because they were lazy or didn't have good and brilliant plans, some were just victims of wrong people/circumstances. "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." (Ecclesiastes 9:11) (The Bible, KJV)

2 Likes

Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by KingEdwardI(m): 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
cococandy: I hope the woman got back her money.
That's my concern

Return ke......the money don turn evidence until case is resolved irrespective of how long...after which some 'settlement' will take place. Trust Naija nw, she will never go back home with the full amount
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by nairalandbabe: 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2015
₦airaland Forum
Welcome, nairalandbabe: Edit Profile / Followed Topics(664) / FB / Likes(3) / Mentions(4) / SH / FG / FS / Trending / Recent / New
prince2blinks has e-mailed you. Please check your e-mail now.
Stats: 1292354 members, 1818148 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 January 2015 at 01:36 PM / Logout(all)

Fixed Games Is The Reason You Lossing Your Betting..read More - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fixed Games Is The Reason You Lossing Your Betting..read More (1 Views)

(1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Un-Follow)

Fixed Games Is The Reason You Lossing Your Betting..read More by nairalandbabe: 1:34pm
How To Start Betting on NairaBET For New PlantForm

Before you can start placing bets, LOG IN YOUR ACCOUNT HERE OR REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK -https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate240037 you need to put some money into your
account. When you open a new account, your balance is ZERO so you need to fund it. Funding youraccount is easy. All you need to do is to https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate240037 contact one

of NairaBET agents. You can see the complete list of agents by clicking on Deposit at the top of the page.. The job of the agent is to help you fund your NairaBET account. Contact the agent, let him know how much

NairaBET credit you want,

Arrange with him how you are going to pay. Send him your username and your account will be funded the same day. Please never agree to pay more than the amount your account is getting credited with.
Kindly contact the Admin to report any agent issues. Call the Customer Service Number: 08163606210. 10AM To 4PM Mondays To Fridays or visit the Customer Service forum at www.nairabetforum.com
Once your account has been funded, you can begin to place bets. Here is how you will go about it. As I mentioned earlier, on the landing page, you will see 20 matches listed. You can also click on the left hand side

to choose the countries you want. For club competitions like the UEFA Champions League and the Europa League, you need to click on International clubs. If you want other sports, you can click on the particular

sport you want. Everything is well arranged for easy navigation. A picture they say is worth a thousand words. Let us take a look like you are ready to bet. Lets click on England to see what comes up.

I will advice you register a FRESH on Nairabet account by clicking here or Log in by clicking here https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate240037
let me tell you something some of these football games are been fixed .. so my people no dull am o.. contact me on 07068520458 to get some of these fixed games ....

In this guide, I want to show you how to make money by predicting the outcomes of football matches (as well as other sports) being played all over the world. i will advice you register a FRESH on Nairabet account

by clicking here. You hear me right. A lot of things are involved in really making it big on Nairabet and other betting sites. One of such is registering a

FRESH account if you already have one before so that you can start afresh. Therefore, Kindly click here => Do you know that just by saying something like

Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal will win their matches can win you like times 5 of your investment? You don't even have to predict the scoreline. Just say they will either win, draw or lose. Are you excited?

Great. I'm going to show you how to do it. Let's go.

Football Betting Explained

Football betting is all about placing money against bookmakers. It is different from betting against other people the way most people do. Bookmakers are betting companies that provide the platform for betting
activities. They also provide the prices and expected winnings on each football match and other sports. All you need to do is to determine the outcome of a particular match or a series of matches. You don't need

to predict the exact scoreline. Of course there are bets where you can predict the exact scoreline and we will talk about that later. The price per match will be determined by how hard it is. The easier the
match, the lesser the potential returns. The harder the match, the higher the potential outcome. Assuming Manchester United wants to play Wigan Athletic at Old Trafford, we all know there is a very high likelihood

that Manchester United would win. Isn't it?Again Make sure you re-register through this link So that you can start afresh. Therefore, Kindly click here =>
https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate240037

The money you are expected to win if you say Manchester United will beat Wigan will be very small. In fact, very very small. On the other hand, if you say Wigan will beat Manchester United, then the expected

monetary returns would be high. It will be high as well if you say it will end in a draw. Are you enjoying it? Each football match has its own price. It's called odds. Have you ever heard statements like “Bookmakers

have said Chelsea to win the league at 6/4”? That 6/4 is the money tag on Chelsea to win the title. Don't worry. I will explain more. Using the Manchester United and Wigan example I gave above, a
bookmaker can say his price/odds for the match is 1.2. This means that whatever you bet with will be multiplied by 1.2. Is it making sense now? Predict that Wigan will beat Manchester United, the odds could be

14.2. That means that whatever you bet with will be multiplied by 14.2. Let's still use the Manchester United and Wigan example. So if you want to bet on it, what would you do? Manchester United to win
at 1.2? If you put N1,000 on that, you will get just N1,200 in return. That is just N200 gain. Or will you back Wigan to win at 14.2? You only need to put in N1,000 to win N14,200. But will Wigan beat Manchester

United? That is where your football mind and knowledge is needed. If 1.2 sounds small to you, there is something you can do to increase your potential returns. It's called accumulators. Let me explain what that is.

https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate240037 and Register Now this our Link - https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate240037
NairaBet is regulated by the Lagos State Lotteries Board with the company name: Get Altitude Nigeria Limited
Copyright 2015

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money by Tosaj: 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
Have play my own game also waiting for the result.i know am going to chop money cos is sure and certain

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Man Holds Ex Lover Hostage On Her Way To Wed Another Man After Training Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.