Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? (38540 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father / Is It True That Ladies From Broken Homes Are Not A Good Wife Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Phargbemmy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
angry
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by edogho(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
aisha2:
baby, u're so on point. i don't really like it when people place tags on just anything. there's absolutely nothing like a wife/husband material. its just a crazy idea people develop to some means that doesn't even makes sense to them. me thinks marital bonds should be with any honest person, who is happy with ur company and u are happy with that person's company. simple, no wife/husband material ish else u end up in a frustrating union. thanks again baby, u are enlightened.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Acidosis(m): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
A wife material is a married woman.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
A wife material is a woman who is naturally good and does not cheat on her man. Unfortunately, it is not easy to come by. I look upon God to give me a good woman abroad. Because all I have seen in Nigeria is fake. Pretty and sexx hungry women :-}
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by AriDsexy(f): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
DailyNews:

1. She is contented
2. She is not greedy or easily carried away by what she sees with her peer or other ladies
3. She loves kids
4. She loves home chores no matter who she is or what she does for a living
5. She is humble
6. She is respectful
7. She argues less and takes correction(s)
8. She doesn't compete to be the most fashionable or hottest chick with some other ladies
9. She thinks future more than she thinks about NOW
10. She loves saving than shopping extravagantly
11. She isn't a party freak
12. She can manage things when need be and won't complain or start comparing
13. She loves God even if she isn't a born again
14. She respects her parents, elderly siblings and listens to elders
15. She loves her brothers and take good care of them
16. She is not a glutton....lol
17. She strives be a better woman daily...and not feel she is the best
18. She doesn't underrate any man or belittle a man or respects a man based on the weight of his pocket
19. She doesn't spend most of her time in front of TV
20. Her phone talk moderately and not like a customer care line shocked
Lol at "customer care line'

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Geophem(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
proverb 31 vs 10 - 30 attribute of a good wife....
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Disclaimer: 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
A lady who can tell whom a husband material is, even from a distance is a wife material.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
edogho: baby, u're so on point. i don't really like it when people place tags on just anything. there's absolutely nothing like a wife/husband material. its just a crazy idea people develop to some means that doesn't even makes sense to them. me thinks marital bonds should be with any honest person, who is happy with ur company and u are happy with that person's company. simple, no wife/husband material ish else u end up in a frustrating union. thanks again baby, u are enlightened.

Thank you for your complement however as a wife and mother I don't appreciate being referred to as " baby" thank you
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by poj(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Unionised: Simple...

When you see the MATERIAL she's wearing, then you know.

#this book, I can judge by its cover#

FTC!!!!
#dancing kpalongo#
In line with Nairaland Time Honoured Tradition, permit me to Fool my self small...

Can't believe I made First To Comment.
This weekend go super be dat.

My sincere appreciation goes to God Almighty, my Rock and Shield.

Seun, kudos to you for providing this platform for ordinary people like me.

My dear wife, I know the past few weeks has not been easy, with the constant, relentless attention I've given my phone. No, it was not an extra - marital affair, it was Nairaland. With your bosom will I be contented all the days of my life!

Now look how my hard work has paid off.

Thanks OP for the wonderful topic.

And to those looking on in ENVY, don't worry, YOUR TIME WILL COME!

SHALOM!!!
Agbaya, u don marry sef. u com dey do front page tinz. i didnt mean the yabbing o. peace
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
in as much as she giv me peace of mind,no wahala.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Ebonycrystal(f): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
perry2020:
Husband material is almost same wif wife but u no d duties of a wife is more.
1.GODFEARING ( he has to love God,himself before he thinks of loving u.if he sincerely loves god n respect god n his commandments he is "likely" not to cheat and behave in some kinda way.
2.look at his mentor n role models den u can tell d kinda man he will become
3.check his family history while dating b4 getting to serious and how he was brought up Eg broken home history,mental illness,epilepsy,violence etc.if he is clean den he is morally up right
4.he must not be easily manipulated ie sum1 told him ur cheating he dint even find out he just jumped into conclusion or a business deal was introduced and he manipulates u n gets money n pour it all into d business.
5.looking at how he loves,treat and respect his mum is the way he is likely"most often times" gonna treat u.
6.AS FOR ME OO EXCESSIVE MOMMYS BOY AINT HUSBAND MATERIAL COZ HE WOULD ALWAYS TAKE EZ MOTHERS WISHES OVER URS AND MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO STAND UP TO HER. so his mums wish is final
7.he must have an independent mind of ez own,patient,must control ez temperament.
8.he has to be the type that listens to ur opinion n takes advice.a guy who is always boosy and wants it to me only me can run my family is not a husband material
9.there are some men that feel it's only them that must make decisions,they dont ever want decisions to be made by women bcoz they see them as lower humans is never and can never be a husband material for me.
10.he has to be responsible financially,psychologically, spiritually ,ethically. the way a guy takes his job says a lot about him.
11.what is his views about marriage?family?kids?togetherness also says alot about him
12. he has to love(let ur ride ez car instead of treking under d hot sun n f e knt let u,e should drive u),respect,adore u,provide for u,profess ez love for u,and protect u to show he is a husband material.
13.hez got to be smart and sensible to prove ez a husband material
14.a waster isn't a husband material(a matured man who would prefare to pop a casket of champagne rather than help the needy or provide for the home front)
15.a man that knows how to invest his tym and money is a husband material.
16.a man who respect himself enough to no dat he is the head and been a provider and protector is what makes him the head.
17.a guy who makes u ez best friend and diary rather than friends who aren't even there for him in times of need is a husband material(he chills out with d men n all but still knows it's only ez wife that should no ez secrets)
18.a man who knows how to create good communication,a man who is understanding is a good husband material
19.a man who tells u ez next step before taking them or talks to u,asks for ur opinion and respects it.before making decisions is a husband materials.
20.a humble man who listens to advice and can make up for mistakes e makes,who isn't too proud to apologize when has done sumtin rng is a husbnd material.
PLZ NOTE:A GUY WHO BEATS YOU WHILE U ARE DATING OVER LITTLE TINZ OR SLAPS U IN D NAME OF CORRECTING U IS NEVER EVER NEVER AND CAN NEVER BE A HUSBAND MATERIAL OOOOO
Erm dis is all I can remember for now I will modify as I remember Hope dis is helpful. wonder why ur asking sef coz I no ur married.

Tnx for dis buh reali how many men dese days are husband material yet dey ll be lukin for wife material lyk dey deserve her.....
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by chrisosi: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
perry2020:
Kai sum ppl and funny comments sha.
Anyways my own opinion of a wife material is
1.a lady who can submit herself(she isn't too proud,neither is she boosy,she doesn't put herself above her husband and family)
2.a very understanding lady(sum one who understands u bcoz d key to a healthy relationship is understanding,when they understand each other some quarrels can be averted).
3.a lady who supports u and completes u(sum ladies have d ideology dat "it's my husbnds responsibility to do everything dats why he is d man"its shouldn't be dis way. a wife should be a helpmate not a liability.(take her out on a date tell her u forgot ur wallet n plead with ha to pay n c her reaction)
4.a god fearing lady
5.a smart lady and a lady who is very resourceful and independent not one who at just dating level is expecting u to buy cream,pad etc f u start now just get ready to do it forever.
6.a lady who knows how to be economical and considerate
7.a lady with good morals,very contented,not much of a gossip bcoz if she is much of a gossip my dear u are in trouble ooo.
8.a lady who knows how to improvise and multi task.
9.a lady with good personal hygiene and keeps her house clean,if she doesn't keep her house clean den how will she keep ur's clean. SHE MUST ALSO CARE FOR HERSELF PHYSICALLY so it won't be a matter of blowing up after marriage and u end up saying my wife is fat and I don't love her.
10.a lady who respect her parents and listen to advice.(if she cant obey her parents forget it she cant obey u. plus if she doesn't listen to advice whats d probability that f she does sum tin wrong and u advise her she would take ur advice and change.
11.a lady who is economical and has a very good saving spirit (this is a very important factor dat a woman must have coz some men spend too much it is d duty of d woman to call her husbnd to caution and try to impact in him d saving spirit incase of raining days)not the woman who spends all her earning on Brazilian hair.
12.a tactful and smart lady that can give her husbnd good advice when he needs it and encouragement
13.a woman who is string spiritually bcoz battles will always come. a woman is d bedrock of her home,it is her prayer that keeps her husband,and kids goin.
14.dis is quite important to some men. IF I WAS A GUY.SHE MUST BE A VERY VERY GOOD COOK COZ I LOVE FOOD AND VERY GOOD FOOD.( VARIETIES OF COOKING SKILLS AND RECIPE)the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If a lady cooks better for him babes forget ur nigga oo.
15.she MUST be ready to satisfy him sexually(dis is another thing i noticed that drives men away from home when she gives him 2 days in a week roaster AFTER Aff Pay bride price oo. And u expect him not to look out as a young man.
16.a lady who isn't promiscuous(if she starts acting bitchy while dating what's d probability she won't turn into a LovePeddler when u get married, now it's not only men that bring in hiv and stds even women do.
17. A lady who respects u,ur relationship and everything u value including ur parents and siblings.
18.a wife material must be matured aldoe age is just a number sum times,its abt maturity.Good communication is also very necessary.
19.make sure she is fun loving(picnic,games,strolls etc) if not ehennnn ur marriage will be so boring.
20.be a husband material before looking for a wife material.f u ain't a husband material don't expect to have a wife material

Hmmmm talking too much already. this ones are d basic sha,got to look out for all dis in a lady. standards and taste differ it's not compulsory she has all.
. these kind of lady last existed 1706BC
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by streetzdreamz(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
Why wud i go tru d trouble of getting a wife material dat still wouldnt promise a safe haven after marriage,wife material or no wife material,dis are just precautionary measures t still wudnt promise a lasting,smooth sailing relationship,i see d institution more like a gambling table,where u stack up d odds than two individuals living togeda for d rest of dia lives,i find nfn more repulsive than dat in marriages...d institution is simply overhyped hence most pple rush into making vows dey neva intended to make nor keep,just cause d society wants em to get married. No deep thoughts about dia personal wants and needs,cuz if dia is, they'd always get hooked with someone they'd see his or her imperfection as nfn but perfections....
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by eightsin(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Please o,those of you that want wife material, how many yards do you want?
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Unionised(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
poj:
Agbaya, u don marry sef. u com dey do front page tinz. i didnt mean the yabbing o. peace

Having me a little fun Sir...
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by kajoula(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
Joenice: A wife material is a woman who is naturally good and does not cheat on her man. Unfortunately, it is not easy to come by. I look upon God to give me a good woman abroad. Because all I have seen in Nigeria is fake. Pretty and sexx hungry women :-}

wow
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by samshoz(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Firstly, no perfect being. A fact! Having that in mind, my opinion of wife material is a lady willing to balance 'work/career and home/family life'. She is the type that can strive to be supportive, understanding and genuinely loving. She wants to be with u, even in rain days. She gives selfless advice.You may not need to tell her before knowing what the situation requires. If u hav disagreemnt, she still serve u meal, playing her role diligently. She encourages you, she helps u get prepared for work, interview, rest/sleep etc. Helps financially the bit she can give. Making u feel so loved!, that u would want to leave. Someone u dnt hav to robb bank to impress lol. But it must be reciprocated to her, its a two way thing. Even pastor nd wife break up, its only God's grace.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
perry2020:
1.a lady who can submit herself(she isn't too proud,neither is she boosy,she doesn't put herself above her husband and family)
2.a very understanding lady(sum one who understands u bcoz d key to a healthy relationship is understanding,when they understand each other some quarrels can be averted).
3.a lady who supports u and completes u(sum ladies have d ideology dat "it's my husbnds responsibility to do everything dats why he is d man"its shouldn't be dis way. a wife should be a helpmate not a liability.(take her out on a date tell her u forgot ur wallet n plead with ha to pay n c her reaction)
4.a god fearing lady
5.a smart lady and a lady who is very resourceful and independent not one who at just dating level is expecting u to buy cream,pad etc f u start now just get ready to do it forever.
7.a lady with good morals,very contented,not much of a gossip bcoz if she is much of a gossip my dear u are in trouble ooo.
9.a lady with good personal hygiene and keeps her house clean,if she doesn't keep her house clean den how will she keep ur's clean. SHE MUST ALSO CARE FOR HERSELF PHYSICALLY so it won't be a matter of blowing up after marriage and u end up saying my wife is fat and I don't love her.
10.a lady who respect her parents and listen to advice.(if she cant obey her parents forget it she cant obey u. plus if she doesn't listen to advice whats d probability that f she does sum tin wrong and u advise her she would take ur advice and change.
11.a lady who is economical and has a very good saving spirit (this is a very important factor dat a woman must have coz some men spend too much it is d duty of d woman to call her husbnd to caution and try to impact in him d saving spirit incase of raining days)not the woman who spends all her earning on Brazilian hair.
12.a tactful and smart lady that can give her husbnd good advice when he needs it and encouragement
13.a woman who is string spiritually bcoz battles will always come. a woman is d bedrock of her home,it is her prayer that keeps her husband,and kids goin.
14.dis is quite important to some men. IF I WAS A GUY.SHE MUST BE A VERY VERY GOOD COOK COZ I LOVE FOOD AND VERY GOOD FOOD.( VARIETIES OF COOKING SKILLS AND RECIPE)the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. If a lady cooks better for him babes forget ur nigga oo.
15.she MUST be ready to satisfy him sexually(dis is another thing i noticed that drives men away from home when she gives him 2 days in a week roaster AFTER Aff Pay bride price oo. And u expect him not to look out as a young man.
16.a lady who isn't promiscuous(if she starts acting bitchy while dating what's d probability she won't turn into a LovePeddler when u get married, now it's not only men that bring in hiv and stds even women do.
17. A lady who respects u,ur relationship and everything u value including ur parents and siblings.
18.a wife material must be matured aldoe age is just a number sum times,its abt maturity.Good communication is also very necessary.
19.make sure she is fun loving(picnic,games,strolls etc) if not ehennnn ur marriage will be so boring.
20.be a husband material before looking for a wife material.f u ain't a husband material don't expect to have a wife material

Hmmmm talking too much already. this ones are d basic sha,got to look out for all dis in a lady. standards and taste differ it's not compulsory she has all.

Exactly what I need not all this selfish nig ladies
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by silversonuc(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
AriDsexy:
Did you? grin
akuko, wen no award is attached?
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
D happiest pple in the world are married women and single men take it or leave it dats d plain truth
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by edogho(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
aisha2:

Thank you for your complement however as a wife and mother I don't appreciate being referred to as " baby" thank you
noted ma'am. extend mi greetings to zha entire family.
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
msmon: Hey ladies and gentlemen,
I just want to ask what it meant for a lady to be a wife material because this has become a popular statement and excuse from guys nowadays.

I have seen a relationship (i.e courtship) that lasted 3 years and only to break-up because the lady isn't a 'wife material'

I was recently having a conversation with my colleagues on the essence of getting married as a young man, and you what I get. Aside the popular excuse of no job, no money bla bla bla, most ladies are not a 'wife material'.

So, what does it mean to a wife material? How can one determine which lady is a wife material. This a thread where all opinion is welcomed from both male and female.

#notimetoeditpls
D happiest pple in the world are married women and single men take it or leave it dats d plain truth
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by kennykool4u: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Fear God
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by TONYE001(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
As I see it, a wife material is that lady that meets or is close to the expectations of her spouse.

Every man has certain attributes he would love his wife-to-be to possess. These expectations vary across men.

Let me add quickly that, as a man seeks a woman that possesses the characters he desires, he MUST also have it in mind that he should be of good character to suit his lady. It's a two-way thing. These days, the society stresses on this "wife material" issue without considering that our ladies, too, are entitled to men of "husband material". This is a new form of marginalization..

Lastly, we should know that we are humans - imperfect creations. Let's not draw our expectations using movies, fairytales, etc. as templates. We must be realistic. We must harbour achievable desires. On a lighter note: If you want a blameless "angel" for a spouse, you may be putting yourself on an ENDLESS wait..

A Digress:

Check out how I cooked a unique soup with garden eggs, cabbage, and ogba here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1888187/garden-egg-cabbage-egusi-soup
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Tonetonz(f): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
perry2020:
4.a god fearing lady

is this not selfish, all this in one person
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
It takes a good husband material to find a good wife material, likes attract likes.
Some ladies get bored reading /hearing people talk about many things which are expected of them especially in their matrimonial home, I'd advice them not to be because conjugal bliss nd peace in the home rest on their bosom. They are the homemakers nd could also be home breakers IF they fail to be GOOD wife material.
Now, a GOOD wife material ,figuratively, could be likened to a good cloth material which 'bleaches' not, 'wears' not, 'fades' not, 'tears' not... after many years of 'washing' ,'drying ' 'ironing' nd 'wearing' ...cool but keeps on coming out 'lustrous' and attracting. she did not gain these attributes overnight, they're 'factory' fitted(good home training nd upbringing ), many ills,societal decay nd breakups in marriages nowadays are products of parental responsibilities neglects.
#thewiseunderstand

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Godmystrength: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
scribble: ladies pls remember...even if u r 10000 yards of wife material

ur man will still cheat on u...because thats what men do
na wa for you o. Stop spoiling the MEN FOLKS.....
The men i know don't do that...
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by 30secs(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
perry2020:
Husband material is almost same wif wife but u no d duties of a wife is more.
1.GODFEARING ( he has to love God,himself before he thinks of loving u.if he sincerely loves god n respect god n his commandments he is "likely" not to cheat and behave in some kinda way.
2.look at his mentor n role models den u can tell d kinda man he will become
3.check his family history while dating b4 getting to serious and how he was brought up Eg broken home history,mental illness,epilepsy,violence etc.if he is clean den he is morally up right
4.he must not be easily manipulated ie sum1 told him ur cheating he dint even find out he just jumped into conclusion or a business deal was introduced and he manipulates u n gets money n pour it all into d business.
5.looking at how he loves,treat and respect his mum is the way he is likely"most often times" gonna treat u.
6.AS FOR ME OO EXCESSIVE MOMMYS BOY AINT HUSBAND MATERIAL COZ HE WOULD ALWAYS TAKE EZ MOTHERS WISHES OVER URS AND MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO STAND UP TO HER. so his mums wish is final
7.he must have an independent mind of ez own,patient,must control ez temperament.
8.he has to be the type that listens to ur opinion n takes advice.a guy who is always boosy and wants it to me only me can run my family is not a husband material
9.there are some men that feel it's only them that must make decisions,they dont ever want decisions to be made by women bcoz they see them as lower humans is never and can never be a husband material for me.
10.he has to be responsible financially,psychologically, spiritually ,ethically. the way a guy takes his job says a lot about him.
11.what is his views about marriage?family?kids?togetherness also says alot about him
12. he has to love(let ur ride ez car instead of treking under d hot sun n f e knt let u,e should drive u),respect,adore u,provide for u,profess ez love for u,and protect u to show he is a husband material.
13.hez got to be smart and sensible to prove ez a husband material
14.a waster isn't a husband material(a matured man who would prefare to pop a casket of champagne rather than help the needy or provide for the home front)
15.a man that knows how to invest his tym and money is a husband material.
16.a man who respect himself enough to no dat he is the head and been a provider and protector is what makes him the head.
17.a guy who makes u ez best friend and diary rather than friends who aren't even there for him in times of need is a husband material(he chills out with d men n all but still knows it's only ez wife that should no ez secrets)
18.a man who knows how to create good communication,a man who is understanding is a good husband material
19.a man who tells u ez next step before taking them or talks to u,asks for ur opinion and respects it.before making decisions is a husband materials.
20.a humble man who listens to advice and can make up for mistakes e makes,who isn't too proud to apologize when has done sumtin rng is a husbnd material.
PLZ NOTE:A GUY WHO BEATS YOU WHILE U ARE DATING OVER LITTLE TINZ OR SLAPS U IN D NAME OF CORRECTING U IS NEVER EVER NEVER AND CAN NEVER BE A HUSBAND MATERIAL OOOOO
Erm dis is all I can remember for now I will modify as I remember Hope dis is helpful. wonder why ur asking sef coz I no ur married.

Safe to say I'm not a husband msterial then....I'm in big trouble!!!!
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Godmystrength: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Joenice: A wife material is a woman who is naturally good and does not cheat on her man. Unfortunately, it is not easy to come by. I look upon God to give me a good woman abroad. Because all I have seen in Nigeria is fake. Pretty and sexx hungry women :-}
smh undecided
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by Godmystrength: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Acidosis: A wife material is a married woman.
so all single ladies are not wife materials??
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by MissJennifer(f): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
snazzylove:

U clearly stated my mind.

@OP, when u see pure China White, not cotton oo, 'Pauplin', that's 'WIFE MATERIAL'. And when you want to 'buy' make sure you get up to 10yards by 60'so it will be enough to cover up your ignorance.

Wife material ko, husband sewing ni undecided

Roftl cheesy
snazzylove:

U clearly stated my mind.

@OP, when u see pure China White, not cotton oo, 'Pauplin', that's 'WIFE MATERIAL'. And when you want to 'buy' make sure you get up to 10yards by 60'so it will be enough to cover up your ignorance.

Wife material ko, husband sewing ni undecided

Roftl
Re: Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? by DollyParton1(f): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wife material ko, lace material ni.
Who came up with the prerequisite of a a wife material in the first place. The main reason why so many couples are unhappy in their marriages these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Higher Education And The Female Child / Is It Good For A Husband And Wife To Have Separate Rooms At Home? / Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.