Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine (87934 Views)

Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) / Nigeria's 5 Best Universities For Postgraduate Studies; Their Costs & Duration / Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
It's ok as far unisecondary Abuja is not listed. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Davijunson: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
@ Op, where is your source? Abi na yur own list of best universities be dat?

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
On point.

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Suresh08: 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
There is no ''number 8''...
AAU should be number ''7'' though.
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by ndidibabe(f): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Josh1000: .

Unilag? 5? Are u whining me?
like seriously??
Sounds gayish...
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Lordfranklin(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
gift01: Who among them have provided a cure for Ebola? If none, then they no better than Chemist store as far as am concerned
grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Okijajuju1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
For Native Medicine - Madonna University Okija... cool

7 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by slap1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
Alvan Iloku College of Education
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Badex10(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Where is BOWEN

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Mubby4luv(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Usman danfodio university sokoto
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by rill: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Afghanistan:
Forget that Unilorin o. I was a medical student there and I must say its really overrated. Insufficient classroom,poor conditions,poor structures and also,the lecturers. Majority of the lecturers no sabi anything as most of them are doctors who were just hired to take up lecturing to fill the gap. Imagine the HOD of a department who cannot speak good english and he calls himself a graduate of MB;BS and has a PHD in anatomy only to miseducate students in anatomy. That's why its very difficult to find professors there. Only a few professors. Another problem is the issue with departments. The college of medicine in unilorin don't have enough departments. They don't even have dentistry, physiotherapy, radiography and so on. Even nursing was just recently established. Despite all these, they keep on withdrawing students anyhow, destroying their careers all in the name of medicine. You just have to make the best of everything in this life and try to be successful in all endeavours. Just believe that you'll make it and with hardwork,you will.
Best Regards.
Bro u got withdrawn?

18 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Enasco1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Is this ur own opinion?? So u mean some state Universities are better than federal universities when x comes to medicine and surgery!!!
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Simitrendy: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ok
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
No one makes sense in ur list at all kiss
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Afghanistan:
Forget that Unilorin o. I was a medical student there and I must say its really overrated. Insufficient classroom,poor conditions,poor structures and also,the lecturers. Majority of the lecturers no sabi anything as most of them are doctors who were just hired to take up lecturing to fill the gap. Imagine the HOD of a department who cannot speak good english and he calls himself a graduate of MB;BS and has a PHD in anatomy only to miseducate students in anatomy. That's why its very difficult to find professors there. Only a few professors. Another problem is the issue with departments. The college of medicine in unilorin don't have enough departments. They don't even have dentistry, physiotherapy, radiography and so on. Even nursing was just recently established. Despite all these, they keep on withdrawing students anyhow, destroying their careers all in the name of medicine. You just have to make the best of everything in this life and try to be successful in all endeavours. Just believe that you'll make it and with hardwork,you will.
Best Regards.

Guy talk true na... U didn't cross so don't shit blame on d skul coz u r unabl to make it

13 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Erotex(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
UNN

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by stevedeey(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
The evidence, the history and results have it that Ladoke Akintola University of technology Ogbomoso is one of the best citadel of learning if medicine is what we are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by yungchop: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2014
Where iya kamaru institute of medcine?? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by morefire: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Afghanistan:
Best Regards.

See i keep saying this Uniilorin has not joined the big unis yet. they only have a very fast calender thanks to the fact that they are not in ASUU thats all...

2 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by milky3(f): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
OAUand others

1 Like

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Yungmilio2(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
Afghanistan:
Best Regards.
hey no forget say
Unilorin student full here
you just talking trash
where you expelled or sent home cz you could not make the crossing GP?
@ I was a medical student there

5 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by morefire: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
sirjohnson: Where is Uniben?

UBTH lost their accreditation a few years ago dont even know if they have it back yet... sebi na only to de become "MAN" de the school
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by yungchop: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Afghanistan:
Best Regards.
eeyah bro, if you read harder you wouldn't have faced tanke. . . So you want to blame the school for the emptiness of your skull abi?? Its not done that way bro.

10 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
Y did u 4get 2mention LAUTECH ?
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by mzlizabelle(f): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
rill:
Bro u got withdrawn?

I almost asked the same question.
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Omonoba1: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
The list ought to have been;
U.I
UNIBEN
OTHERS..
#OP edict your post before Hippocrates gives you a hard knock..
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by condralbede(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Whr is University Of Maiduguri in that list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by bitex2(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Yungmilio2:
hey no forget say
Unilorin student full here
you just talking trash
where you expelled or sent home cz you could not make the crossing GP?
@ I was a medical student there
it could mean that he graduated from there..dnt rush into hasty generalization

5 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by bitex2(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
Shyna112: Y did u 4get 2mention LAUTECH ?
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by Omonoba1: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
morefire:

UBTH lost their accreditation a few years ago dont even know if they have it back yet... sebi na only to de become "MAN" de the school
Try to be current Sire...UBTH and Uniben college of medicine is a force to reckon with among medical schools in Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by petreli08: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
mzlizabelle:

I almost asked the same question.

Fallacy
Re: Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine by truborn9ja: 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
gift01: Who among them have provided a cure for Ebola? If none, then they no better than Chemist store as far as am concerned
On point...1 million likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / How Relevant Is NOUN Certificate? / When Will JAMB Result Be Out For 2024? UTME Result Release Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.