Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165154 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by bobo9ice: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2015
stint:
after u

I have a Bottled Water and Pure Water Factory to let out in Lagos.
Contact me on;09099156667
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by GenyEbere(f): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
m

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by emilluck(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2015
We all know that oil and gas sector in nigeria is one of the most profitable busines.
There are over 500000 fuel trucks in nigeria that has not done their CALIBRATION and over 100000 filling stations in ,igeria that has also not done their undergrand energy tank CALIBRATION as diracted by the fedral government.
Now this is where we come in as a company that renders this CALIBRATION service to oil and gas marketer, both major and minor marketer, as no fuel truck is permitted to load in the fuel depot. And no filling stattion is also permitted to run until this CALIBRATION is done.
We have all the experiences on how this busines in done, and all the neccessary conections both in department of petroleum resource(DPR) and petrol tankers drivers association(PTD).
All we need now is people who are ready to partner with us to bring this to pass.
We are also ready to go into legal aggreement to authenticate our seriousness.
The total amount of 1.5million is needed to set up this business.
You can call us on 08138098961 or email us on emmyluck@rocketmail.com if you are interested to partner with us. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by NwabuezeWini: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
tytyfagbus7:
Via this platform,I bring to u a very veritable business that changd my life..i was once living from hand to mouth until a friend introducd me to this biz that brings huge returns,now i am proud to say i eat well,buy what i want for me and my children...some may doubt me,i wont blame u,i also had huge doubt until i saw the car my friend bought few months back which she claims she used the money earnd from this business...incentives are given such as paid trips,cars,houses..and it is absolutely free..contact me on 08052676935 Or tytyfagbus7@gmail.com for a step-by step breakdown...i am now forcing u,if only u are tired of poverty

They said drop biz ideas u are talking of biz u did or ur friend bought car didn't d biz av a name. Scammars

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kindly check my signature for comprehensive investment deal...nothing pays more than it
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by papap1900: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
A BRILLIANT INVESTMENT IDEA YOU CAN LEVERAGE ON!

You can earn up to #20k weekly from a US-based Educational Company by recommending some Financial Literacy e-books here in Nigeria and the rest of the world.
The Company built a compensation plan around the e-books that will make you earn a weekly extra income (directly into your local bank account) from the huge global sales.

All you need is an internet-enabled device, and a one-time registration fee of #4k paid directly to the company.
Think of the things you can spend #4k on...now imagine the multiplying effect that same amount can have on your finances, and the value you get learning financial principles.

If you would like to know more, or see proofs, then send ‘HOW?’ on:
WhatsApp:+234-8067626132.
BBM Pin: 533A9DB6
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Seyiflash(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2015
I run a bakery that need expansion due to high customer demand of our bread, it is a special products, come and visit our small bakery and make secret study to our customer yourself and asked about the bread and high demand by our customer, we are looking for investor that can invest with us, we make profits together, Nigerian eat huge bread daily, we can not meet our customer demand, we starte with 2.5kg of flour, but by today 100kg can not solve our customer demand, we make between N2000 to N2500 profit on 50kg bags of flour, image doing 15 to 20 Bags of flour per day, 15bags of flour x N2000 per day, we no the way, and we are ready to play by the rule and condition of our agree, I am ready to give you all security you need to secure your money with us my datas to any geuniue investor, call me Seyi Flash on 08183793822 or email oluwaseyiige@gmail.com, for more details, I am an enterprenuer ready to grow with poeple join us. Nigerians can not be trusted in terms, of money but if you invest with us you we be confuse, come onboard , we operate open business sincerely. Relax why your money work for you contact us to visit the small bakery, it is an investment with low risk we have the market already, come and use our plaform, make more money. See below picture of our bread product.

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by udumosam23(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2015
I stay in Okposi, was Into mini online importation before i was posted here. had thought my work will take all of my time, how wrong was i, ministry in a local area doesn't demand much. had thought of going back to business, and my wife doing the sales since she isn't employed. and combining it with POS services since there is no bank around, people pay to Afikpo or Abakeleki to transact business.

I'm praying and believing God for a capital to start. (NOT A LOAN) someone can be stirred to do good work, to keep the man of God engaged as he continues his services to God and humanity. if moved please reach me here 08066016141. or udumosamuel2014@yahoo.com

please don't misunderstand, i'm not begging for arm, i just have a business idea i wish to engage in to keep me more busy.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by panmun: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Skillz02:
The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

free report available for first 10 to drop their contact

olu0019@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by waxyd: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
Fellow nairalanders, i greet u all. We all know how hard it is when it comes to raising capItal for starting up our ideas. And as such, we don't need a lecture to understand my point. I have a plan (crowd funding equity) targeted to raise capital for my project. (piggery) In my state (Benue) a huge population loves pork but since there have been many clashes between fulani herdsmen and local farmers, hog farms have gone into extinction-those who are current on Benue state know what I'm talking about. Buyers go as far as Kaduna and Nasarawa states to source live pigs. This have opened up an investment opportunity. So all i need now is 200 people to pool funds and start it up. Please inquire how i plan to do it before you condemn my idea. And if u are interested or needs more info(like cost and financial projection), whatsapp me 09094734494. Those in Ibadan can meet me in person. I stay in Odogbo barracks. Benue and Nasarawa people too can meet me when I come around. Thanks. Fellow nairalanders, i greet u all. We all know how hard it is when it comes to raising capItal for starting up our ideas. And as such, we don't need a lecture to understand my point. I have a plan (crowd funding equity) targeted to raise capital for my project. (piggery) In my state (Benue) a huge population loves pork but since there have been many clashes between fulani herdsmen and local farmers, hog farms have gone into extinction-those who are current on Benue state know what I'm talking about. Buyers go as far as Kaduna and Nasarawa states to source live pigs. This have opened up an investment opportunity. So all i need now is 200 people to pool funds and start it up. Please inquire how i plan to do it before you condemn my idea. And if u are interested or needs more info(like cost and financial projection), whatsapp me 09094734494. Those in Ibadan can meet me in person. I stay in Odogbo barracks. Benue and Nasarawa people too can meet me when I come around. Thanks. Fellow nairalanders, i greet u all. We all know how hard it is when it comes to raising capItal for starting up our ideas. And as such, we don't need a lecture to understand my point. I have a plan (crowd funding equity) targeted to raise capital for my project. (piggery) In my state (Benue) a huge population loves pork but since there have been many clashes between fulani herdsmen and local farmers, hog farms have gone into extinction-those who are current on Benue state know what I'm talking about. Buyers go as far as Kaduna and Nasarawa states to source live pigs. This have opened up an investment opportunity. So all i need now is 200 people to pool funds and start it up. Please inquire how i plan to do it before you condemn my idea. And if u are interested or needs more info(like cost and financial projection), whatsapp me 09094734494. Those in Ibadan can meet me in person. I stay in Odogbo barracks. Benue and Nasarawa people too can meet me when I come around. Thanks.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
FKMagazine:
Kindly check my signature for comprehensive investment deal...nothing pays more than it

Trust and engage
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by jheaboiy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2015
This is one of the great ways you can make cool cash without any capital...All what you need is about 20 minutes daily online. For more info visit: http:///1PWTOkv
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by GenyEbere(f): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2015
make money selling these handbags call/WhatsApp 08067771161

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Truck01: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=Chugoji post=32925919][/quote]

Send proposal to happywater101@yahoo.com and let's see what we can do together.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by PrincebetAgent(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
To become SPORT betting Agent all what you need are;

1. Either Standard shop, computer business center, pool shop,
football viewing center, restaurant, hotel, garage, bar,
we can also open shop for operator or you request for
container shop.

2. A Laptop or Desktop computer with UPS,

3. Internet modem/router with subscription,

4. A4 printer with A4 paper (optional),

5. Thermal printer with thermal paper,

6. Generator set and

7. Television/cable (optional)

8. Your registration Fee is free, but you will need to
choose your registration plans.

A container agent or an operator under us will be given all
above mentioned from number 2 to 7

For more information and enquiry on how to become sport betting agents,Whatsapp or call our Agent Manager on; 08065558146

visit www.princebetsagent.tk for guide.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by securekey260m: 12:06am On Sep 17, 2015
Am a professional locksmith and am also planing to open an ultra modern locksmith shop in Nigeria.All i need for this project is just two hundred thousand Naira only (N200.000)this money can come inform of investment or loan with 6% return on your investment every month for minimum of one year or loan with interest payable in 6month.Only serious and interested person should contact me on 08033373691.

Kehinde.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by securekey260m: 12:29am On Sep 17, 2015
If you are interested to be a distributor agent for the following new products from UK :TDB001-Remote Control Tester.TDB002-Transponder Tester,TDB003-Proximity/Smart Key System Tester and OBD Blocker(The OBD Blocker simply blocks unauthorized communication through the OBD port to your vehicle. This helps prevent key reprogramming or other unauthorized activities)for details you can mail me at keyslocksaffairs@gmail.com or call Kehinde on 08033373691.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2015
emilluck:
We all know that oil and gas sector in nigeria is one of the most profitable busines.
There are over 500000 fuel trucks in nigeria that has not done their CALIBRATION and over 100000 filling stations in ,igeria that has also not done their undergrand energy tank CALIBRATION as diracted by the fedral government.
Now this is where we come in as a company that renders this CALIBRATION service to oil and gas marketer, both major and minor marketer, as no fuel truck is permitted to load in the fuel depot. And no filling stattion is also permitted to run until this CALIBRATION is done.
We have all the experiences on how this busines in done, and all the neccessary conections both in department of petroleum resource(DPR) and petrol tankers drivers association(PTD).
All we need now is people who are ready to partner with us to bring this to pass.
We are also ready to go into legal aggreement to authenticate our seriousness.
The total amount of 1.5million is needed to set up this business.
You can call us on 08138098961 or email us on emmyluck@rocketmail.com if you are interested to partner with us. Thank you.

since u have a roburst biz sense, then we can help u get loan. Just what me on 08052186322
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2015
securekey260m:
If you are interested to be a distributor agent for the following new products from UK,and for more details mail me at keyslocksaffairs@gmail.com or call kehinde on 08033373691

Oga, u just post without explaining uses of the product, how can one market wht he/she doesn't have idea of? Pls clarify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by 124mumsy: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
am interested in this business I mean fiver.com how do I start my mail is nathandavid282@yahoo.co.uk
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by philcom09: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2015
HOW YOU CAN OWN A LANDED PROPERTY CONVENIENTLY AND WITH A FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN.

BUY PLOT OF LAND @ REHOBOTH PARK & GARDENS, IBEJU LEKKI. N4million outright payment.

Treasure Park and garden shimawa behind Redeem camp lagos ibadan express way, N1million full plot, Half plot 500.000k

Grandview Park and gardens Atan Ota N1million outright purchase, Half plot N500.000k
Tel: 08034662942,08082146899,08180751703,08069017662,08096496978

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Akeema14: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
pls Wat can someone do to make it or to feed himself and family with just 100,000 Naira.
pls mature mind only.....thanks 4 ur contribution. God bless
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by jonnieoneng: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2015
interested pls send details to john2014adegboye@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by mcameo: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
emmbet:
I am a commodity consultant with experience in sourcing and export of agricultural products from West Africa like cashew nuts,sesame seeds,wood/timber,coffee,cocoa,peanut kernels,etc.

I have secured a contract to export tali wood of Benin Republic origin to Vietnam.I need a JV partner urgently that is willing to invest at least 5k usd (1m naira) to facilitate the contract.Below is the outline of the transaction:

- The seller is in Cotonou,Benin Republic and the buyer is in Vietnam.Both are ready to transact.

- Seller requires LC to ship but buyer only deals on D/P bank to bank 100% at sight basis. This requires seller to ship and send shipping documents to buyer's bank for payment.The buyer is a big company with good credit and will pay 3-4 working days after the shipping documents arrive their bank.

- I have a US trade finance company that can issue LC to the seller on my behalf.They charge 4-5% of the LC value which must be paid directly to them before they issue the LC to the seller on our behalf.
I have done due diligence on them and confirmed they are legit.

- After the LC is issued, seller will load the containers and ship within 15 days and send the shipping documents to the trade finance company's bank for payment.Then when buyer pays,they collect back their money.

- The quantity is 30 x 20" containers with partial shipment allowed for not less than 10 containers per tranche.

- Seller is selling at 10,000usd per container and buyer is buying at 14,000usd per container FOB. So,we buy from the seller and resell to the buyer.The profit is 4,000usd per container.

- The LC value for 30 containers will be 300,000usd and we are to pay 4-5% of this (12,000-15,000usd) to the LC trade finance company. But,we can also start with LC value of 100,000usd for 10 containers of which the LC fee will be 4,000-5,000usd. After it is shipped and buyer pays,we process another LC immediately for the remaining quantity.

- The gross profit is about 120,000usd while the net profit after deducting the LC fee is about 105,000usd for the 30 containers but if 10 containers,it is 40,000usd gross profit and 35,000usd net profit.

The contracts are ready and we will split the profit 50/50.The whole transaction will take about 45 days to be concluded.

If interested,drop your email address and phone number and I will contact you.Serious parties only pls.

mcameo@inbox.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by mcameo: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wayne2:
Please i need markets for products such as Cassava, Coal etc in Europe. Any links, advice will be appreciated.

mcameo@inbox.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by qizick: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
emmbet:
I am a commodity consultant with experience in sourcing and export of agricultural products from West Africa like cashew nuts,sesame seeds,wood/timber,coffee,cocoa,peanut kernels,etc.

I have secured a contract to export tali wood of Benin Republic origin to Vietnam.I need a JV partner urgently that is willing to invest at least 5k usd (1m naira) to facilitate the contract.Below is the outline of the transaction:

- The seller is in Cotonou,Benin Republic and the buyer is in Vietnam.Both are ready to transact.

- Seller requires LC to ship but buyer only deals on D/P bank to bank 100% at sight basis. This requires seller to ship and send shipping documents to buyer's bank for payment.The buyer is a big company with good credit and will pay 3-4 working days after the shipping documents arrive their bank. Qizick@yahoo.com

- I have a US trade finance company that can issue LC to the seller on my behalf.They charge 4-5% of the LC value which must be paid directly to them before they issue the LC to the seller on our behalf.
I have done due diligence on them and confirmed they are legit.

- After the LC is issued, seller will load the containers and ship within 15 days and send the shipping documents to the trade finance company's bank for payment.Then when buyer pays,they collect back their money.

- The quantity is 30 x 20" containers with partial shipment allowed for not less than 10 containers per tranche.

- Seller is selling at 10,000usd per container and buyer is buying at 14,000usd per container FOB. So,we buy from the seller and resell to the buyer.The profit is 4,000usd per container.

- The LC value for 30 containers will be 300,000usd and we are to pay 4-5% of this (12,000-15,000usd) to the LC trade finance company. But,we can also start with LC value of 100,000usd for 10 containers of which the LC fee will be 4,000-5,000usd. After it is shipped and buyer pays,we process another LC immediately for the remaining quantity.

- The gross profit is about 120,000usd while the net profit after deducting the LC fee is about 105,000usd for the 30 containers but if 10 containers,it is 40,000usd gross profit and 35,000usd net profit.

The contracts are ready and we will split the profit 50/50.The whole transaction will take about 45 days to be concluded.

If interested,drop your email address and phone number and I will contact you.Serious parties only pls.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by anuville: 9:44am On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=mcameo post=38372204
u sound to me like a yahoo boi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.