Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165170 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by toyinblue: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
Make extra income selling Disposable Toilet Seat covers. call 08028762631 or topaliveconcept@gmail.com if you want to be a distributor.

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
toyinblue:
Make extra income selling Disposable Toilet Seat covers. call 08028762631 or topaliveconcept@gmail.com if you want to be a distributor.

@op, Pls share the modalities here and who's interested will apply immediately. That's d purpose of dis tread. Thank u

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Akeema14:
pls Wat can someone do to make it or to feed himself and family with just 100,000 Naira.
pls mature mind only.....thanks 4 ur contribution. God bless

Start Oil and Gas biz or livestock biz, and u will never regret. 08052186322
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FacelessPatriot: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
dillion83:
I have intention of going into used laptop and accessory business. very profitable and high in demand. it has a 100% profit level. the supply source is available except for the start up capital that is posing a hinderance to me.
hey bro give me a hint on how to start
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by toyinblue: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
There are no special modalities involved, all you need is just to place an order for the product.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by olamibiddy(f): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Are u tired of complaining of being broke? Do u want 2 start ur own business? Oriflame is d right platform 4 u to be who u really want to be. Oriflame has Over 400 products which are a must use in every households. U register with just 1200(for ur catalogues and other guides to keep u in d biz), and 8800(for ur selected products). We have products from just #300. Just add me up for more INFO. Whatsapp(08078223355). BBM(32FD5CD7). Call(08032343974). U WILL BE AMAZED HOW #10,000(Ten thousand Naira) WILL TRANSFORM UR LIFE. Cheers!!
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by yori: 5:49am On Oct 15, 2015
kennyjodeci:
Here in Mozambique, they don't eat snails, so if you are interested just holla at me let's do some legal business

Pls if you are in Japan holla at me let's talk some spare parts business aswel

Hey, let's talk more about the snails supply biz please. My email addy is iroy_y2k@yahoo.com

Drop me a message and il give u a call. Thanks.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by yori: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2015
[quote author=Daveuy2011 post=37103454][/quote]

Hey, I live in abj. Email me on iroy_y2k@yahoo.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2015
Are you thinking of a comprehensive financial service provider that can help you grow your money while you are busy with other things?
Are you having problems with investment ideas that can boost and enlarge your financial capacity?
Are you tired of making losses on investment (money & capital market) overtime because of ill-monitoring and inefficient management?
If your answer to any of these is YES! Then I will like to propose a risk free based investment from a licensed composite financial service provider in Nigeria with over 10years experience within the industry; which can assure you of a good return on any of your investment. One of the risk free investments is a Fund management product that helps investors fix their funds over a certain tenor (30days minimum) with a very competitive interest rate and flexibility termination procedure. Another one is the financing of LPO’s which is in form of a short-term loan majorly for blue-chip contractors and high networth business persons.
Interested investor should send me a mail- osowale@equatorcapitalng.com or better still drop your mail so I can forward a comprehensive breakdown of the different investment products that might help you boost your finances.

Thank you

Very Best Regards

Oluwatobi

NB: Only serious investors, Please!
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
trust me fellow Nairalanders, u can start little in dis oil and gas biz...call 08052186322 now to get full info
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by oforij(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2015
Buying of new and used phones from amazon and aliexpress and then selling it in Nigeria
or
Buying okrika from Gabon and cotonou and selling them here

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kemisolanymat: 5:29am On Nov 02, 2015
I started with this business last year, I used less than 20k as initial investment. Today I have help a lot of people gain financial freedom through this business. All you need is willingness to make it. Being broke is hard. Being wealthy is hard. So choose your hard.

Below are proof of earning of team mates. Numbers don't lie.

Whatsapp 08187213821 today and let's start this journey.

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Ayodeb(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
We dont make noise we simply show evidence. You have two options here. Choose one or both and be financially free forever!

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by uceo: 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Things you must do before investing your money in any company?
Many persons have called me concerning my post on investment. the most recurrent question have been the security of their money. This question is based on what the company will use your money and do that you cannot trade yourself. It is true that some companies have world or high market presence, that presence was bought with fidelity. so before investing in a company, check for it's presence in the market, what they trade on and how they make possible return, that alone is 70% of the security you need. Most companies require investors so as to increase turnover and meet customer demand, if the product of the company you are investing in does not meet high market demand, then know that your money is used for a less convincing business that may collapse.
The other 30% is based on the personality involved in the business. Most business men that put pleasure before business stand at the pit of laxity and fold a company that has structured a promising future. This is the most endangering problem of any company and the most intrigue in the side of the investor.
What then do you do to verify the trust of this administrators? My answer from many years of business is TRIAL. Yes TRIAL. Trial creates trust. You have to study and get convinced about the 70% structure, if it is okay, you are on the A'. it is also a truism that 90% of the companies that have the first structure are good business ventures and that the 10% are those that lost focus because of pressure.
So my dear, let's be wise and invest properly. You can learn more abut investing from Robert Kiyosaki- He affirmed that the Rich are those who trade their money while they are busy looking for more opportunities to trade while the poor look for opportunities to work.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by uceo: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
It is our pleasure to introduce to you our firm of financial experts and business consultants.
Penny Wysse Wealth Solutions and her associated organization, Sage Associate Business Solutions and De Mogul Initiative is a financial firm in Nigeria registered under the corporate affairs commission as a commission agency with certified mandate to carry out financial activities in the country within a scope but not limited to finance.
Our Mission statement which demands that through profitability, liquidity and efficiency, we become the leading finance house in Nigeria is positioned to achieving our fine targeted vision of providing a time tasted platform for sustainable wealth creation. We are an investment engineered finance house with diverse stronghold in Investment, Loans, savings, Asset acquisitions, Debt Management and ICT Consultancy.
Our partnership with our investors is on a viable agreement to be a dormant partner with the company in achieving its mission and vision. We sincerely assert that all our investment opportunities are time tasted business pioneered by great professionals and backed up by tactical innovators. Any investment made in our platform yields a non-negotiable 7% on return as profit monthly. We want to know the possibility of a business partnership with your company.
call 08038360163, email sir.uceo@gmail.com or visit the website www.pennywysse.com for more information.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Oil & Gas Biz still hot and waxing, A trial shall definitely convince u...whatsapp us now through: 08052186322 to get started immediately
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Akdams(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2015
And for those who are interested in loans for businesss, projects or to meet bills like rents, school fees etc.

GLC has opened your book of remembrance.

The time has come.

And now is the time.

Get loans at MINIMAL or NO interest.

Stay tuned to this page for the details from Saturday 7th November, 2015.

WATCHOUT!!!!!!!!!

Financial Solution has never get easier anywhere else.

Think GLC

whatsapp - 08087329004
Email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Sylvaxxl1(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2015
I'm looking for wholesalers of my product.
It's a UV lamp that attracts and kills mosquitoes,flies and other insects.

It's reachargeable and each chage can last for atleast 6hrs.

It does not emits and gas and its safe to use.
Just place in your room and it does the attraction and killing making it safe for you to relax. Call or whatsapp: 08167039824. Email: sylvaxxl@gmail.com
For single buyer the solar lamp goes for 6k while the non solar goes for 5k. Free delivery within lagos.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
FKMagazine:
trust me fellow Nairalanders, u can start little in dis oil and gas biz...call 08052186322 now to get full info

Waitin...for u
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2015
waxyd:
Fellow nairalanders, i greet u all. We all know how hard it is when it comes to raising capItal for starting up our ideas. And as such, we don't need a lecture to understand my point. I have a plan (crowd funding equity) targeted to raise capital for my project. (piggery) In my state (Benue) a huge population loves pork but since there have been many clashes between fulani herdsmen and local farmers, hog farms have gone into extinction-those who are current on Benue state know what I'm talking about. Buyers go as far as Kaduna and Nasarawa states to source live pigs. This have opened up an investment opportunity. So all i need now is 200 people to pool funds and start it up. Please inquire how i plan to do it before you condemn my idea. And if u are interested or needs more info(like cost and financial projection), whatsapp me 09094734494. Those in Ibadan can meet me in person. I stay in Odogbo barracks. Benue and Nasarawa people too can meet me when I come around. Thanks. Fellow nairalanders, i greet u all. We all know how hard it is when it comes to raising capItal for starting up our ideas. And as such, we don't need a lecture to understand my point. I have a plan (crowd funding equity) targeted to raise capital for my project. (piggery) In my state (Benue) a huge population loves pork but since there have been many clashes between fulani herdsmen and local farmers, hog farms have gone into extinction-those who are current on Benue state know what I'm talking about. Buyers go as far as Kaduna and Nasarawa states to source live pigs. This have opened up an investment opportunity. So all i need now is 200 people to pool funds and start it up. Please inquire how i plan to do it before you condemn my idea. And if u are interested or needs more info(like cost and financial projection), whatsapp me 09094734494. Those in Ibadan can meet me in person. I stay in Odogbo barracks. Benue and Nasarawa people too can meet me when I come around. Thanks. Fellow nairalanders, i greet u all. We all know how hard it is when it comes to raising capItal for starting up our ideas. And as such, we don't need a lecture to understand my point. I have a plan (crowd funding equity) targeted to raise capital for my project. (piggery) In my state (Benue) a huge population loves pork but since there have been many clashes between fulani herdsmen and local farmers, hog farms have gone into extinction-those who are current on Benue state know what I'm talking about. Buyers go as far as Kaduna and Nasarawa states to source live pigs. This have opened up an investment opportunity. So all i need now is 200 people to pool funds and start it up. Please inquire how i plan to do it before you condemn my idea. And if u are interested or needs more info(like cost and financial projection), whatsapp me 09094734494. Those in Ibadan can meet me in person. I stay in Odogbo barracks. Benue and Nasarawa people too can meet me when I come around. Thanks.
bro I like this us idea sha email me kossyanyasor@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Caroline50: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Investment is very good
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Caroline50: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
Investment is very good. For a business you can start with less than #5000,either as part time, full time or from home add me on watsap using 08064123856 or email: faithchigos@yahoo.com

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by limario(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
kelkelk:
Any nairalander interested in foods /fruits supply business and interested in an equitable partnership with me
I have personal vehicles available for use intended for the business. Lets talk business
dont bother or stress much about finances but readiness, eagerness and resourcefulness. contact me on 08022225206
your location. am into fruits and vegetables importation. i am based in port harcourt and i import d fruits ad vegetables from Cameroon. my contact is okochakelechi@gmail.com.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 18, 2015
Maries veggies offers freshly cut vegetables packaged without preservatives or additives we supply nationwide distributors, investors,customers are widely welcomed for more info contact 08062733139

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.