Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165059 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by jero89: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Is nice some people have the money and are looking for business ideas. If your truly serious about starting a business, i have a "great business idea" which am working on as i write. Am looking for partners. If your interested or have up to 500k and above you can contact me: 07032937466 or jerryu467@gmail.om
This business will be lunch in a matter of weeks. please, don't call if you are not serious, am only looking for genuine partners;then we can agree on a share ratio. well, is a company,"an internet base brand". you may ask why should i invest in this idea? high profit margin, fast growth, low running and maintenance cost are reasons. why should i trust this guy? maybe, is the risk you have to take; with the business being public, i think you can judge for yourself. Am not trying to convince anyone, is a decision to make; We have to sign agreements.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by tonylistic(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
my is tonylistic@yahoo.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2015
jero89:
Is nice some people have the money and are looking for business ideas. If your truly serious about starting a business, i have a "great business idea" which am working on as i write. Am looking for partners. If your interested or have up to 500k and above you can contact me: 07032937466 or jerryu467@gmail.om
This business will be lunch in a matter of weeks. please, don't call if you are not serious, am only looking for genuine partners;then we can agree on a share ratio. well, is a company,"an internet base brand". you may ask why should i invest in this idea? high profit margin, fast growth, low running and maintenance cost are reasons. why should i trust this guy? maybe, is the risk you have to take; with the business being public, i think you can judge for yourself. Am not trying to convince anyone, is a decision to make; We have to sign agreements.
kindly send me a mail on g_uju@yahoo.com lets talk business
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by deeone007(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2015
ANY serious investor who consider the following areas as of intrest should let us hav a business talk... (1.) uk used laptop sales (2) event decoration, magement, planing and catering services. (3) Beverages production e.g orange juice, blackurrant juice, pineaple juice,ice cream,yoghurt, wine production, etc. (4) custard production. (5) Liquid and powderd cold water starch. (6). antiseptic and medicated liquid soap production.(7) fish and poultry businesses. (cool chalk, candle, mosquito repellant cream, mosquito repellant candle, perfume etc. . xpert in all what i mentioned above. for any serious minded investor should contact me on 08108639729 or whatsapp me on 08182198847. plsssssss serious investor alone. u can mail me on olamilekan1055@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by jheaboiy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Are you interested in getting at least daily 2.0 odds in a tennis games that is guaranteed of sure WINS? If yes whatsapp me on zero eight one six nine four two five six seven two. I will show you my winning bet slips for over three weeks as evidence, and also give you a two day trial...I only need interested people.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
New Investment Opportunity In The OIL AND GAS Sector..............Complete Secret Revealed In This Wealth E-Book
Do you want to know how the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer, the answer is in the amount of information they have acquired over a period of time?
Want to know about the secret of making real money and building a business in the
OIL AND GAS SECTOR?
Here is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Get the OIL AND GAS WEALTH BLUE PRINT. OIL AND GAS WEALTH BUSINESS E- Manual
In this manual you will learn the following How to Trade Millions From Oil and Gas Marketing Business Trading diesel, fuel, Kerosene, Gas Etc. 1. How to practically use LPO’s to get supplies on credit with samples to use for the jobs 2. How to use quotations profitably to close supply sales with samples letter to use 3. A complete sample letter of introduction to become sales Representative of a company 4. How to use quotations to gain entry into a new or saturated market 5. How to get into importation of petroleum product 6. How to set up, register, merge or partner with filling stations to make money 7. How to become oil deals facilitator/ agent and make millions from deals without spending a kobo 8. How to get finance and loans for oil and gas business 9. How to start without cash get LPO’s supplies and big ticket deals and many more. If u are interested, pls call or whatsapp me on: +2348052186322.....You can also check my signature Pls visit: www.k00lxpert..com >>>for more details No Gimmicks pls....It is sure & guaranteed! NB:The Investment opportunity is only meant for serious minded people 'alone'.
SEE YOU AT THE
still valid
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by emman44(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Here is another opportunity at your door step, don't miss it.. Buy a good land at the front gate of FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA. Where electricity of more than 12hours is guarantee... We do proper investigation of land before we put it up for sale.. You can also use the land to build a Good HOSTEL which will be given u back good profit. A self is nw 130k per year..you can never find a problem in the land you get from us.. Call or whattapp Mr Taiwo on 07066474055 for more information... Grab this great opportunity.....we are the best you can contact for good land that will give u rest of mind.... I will b waiting for your calls..........
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by tollyson: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
rev2214:
interested in selling used Laptop connect with me or get my free report on how to do it @ https://copy.com/xdN6Y19cOUQa now

Interested.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by dadaja2004: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2015
Have u ever thought of earning extra income without stress? Call or whatsapp me as i show u how u can raise 30k in 3weeks with just 2500. raise 400k within 1month with just 12k and raise 1.6million with just 4k in 6months. No buying No selling. Hurry while offer last. 08095094932.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2015
I have observed that a lot of people get scared when they hear the word...MLM(multilevel marketing)..it is quite painful and stressful when u beg and disturb ur friends,family members etc for referrals...the solution is HERE..its now viceversa,,,theyll beg u to bring them into the system,,,with the GLC student package,,,which goes for 2500naira,,,anyone can afford it and get involved,,it requires bringing in 4 referrals and when ur 4 referrals bring in 4 referrals each,,,u make 30000naira instantly,,,now the interesting part of this bizness is if u can't be able to refer people,,,ull be sent a strategy once ur account is activated which bring people automatically which stressing yourself...glc cooperative is empowering youths all over the country,,,so take action,,,im a living testimony,,,check my signature and register instantly and become an entrepreneur,,,for questions and complaints,,,drop ur emails/send a mail to obiefule111@yahoo.com watsapp:09050075268
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by bummygee: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
@akdams, is ur offer still on pls.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sseunth(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
I need investors in my tooth pick industry idea. The market in nigeria for tooth pick is more than 100million and the raw material for tooth pick is readily available in nigeria. With my estimation it is possible to earn more than 800million per year. Mind u, exportation would be involved. If you are interested in investing, contact me on sseunth@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by tugrow(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please I need every one who is staying in Lagos, Abuja, ph assistance. Pls do you have idea of products which is really moving in this area, I stay at calabar, I am looking for movable product that I can be a distributor in my state , but product pretending to food Supplement
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Duchman67: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
Computer based tests software for staff promotions and obj exams at universities/polytechnics. I have a simple custom script php/mysql CBT exam software for schools,universities,government parastatals and polytechnics. Costs less than 1k per exam participant. Whatsapp or call me on 08135464570 for more details.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Ikegift4real(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
Skynet247:
brother just start selling data bundles...
thats what am doing ... and starting with
1gb bought for #2000 had a profit of #1300
selling death cheap to people... now I have
advance to buying 8gig and sending simple
proposals to banks and populated
companies... making me a clear profit of #
7000 from each 8gig I sell... u wanna know
how I do it... can take u one on one for #
2500 add me on wattzapp. .. Check my
signature for my phone number...

Boss I want to tap into dat biz. what are the modalities?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
FKMagazine:
New Investment Opportunity In The OIL AND GAS Sector..............Complete Secret Revealed In This Wealth E-Book
Do you want to know how the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer, the answer is in the amount of information they have acquired over a period of time?
Want to know about the secret of making real money and building a business in the
OIL AND GAS SECTOR?
Here is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Get the OIL AND GAS WEALTH BLUE PRINT. OIL AND GAS WEALTH BUSINESS E- Manual
In this manual you will learn the following How to Trade Millions From Oil and Gas Marketing Business Trading diesel, fuel, Kerosene, Gas Etc. 1. How to practically use LPO’s to get supplies on credit with samples to use for the jobs 2. How to use quotations profitably to close supply sales with samples letter to use 3. A complete sample letter of introduction to become sales Representative of a company 4. How to use quotations to gain entry into a new or saturated market 5. How to get into importation of petroleum product 6. How to set up, register, merge or partner with filling stations to make money 7. How to become oil deals facilitator/ agent and make millions from deals without spending a kobo 8. How to get finance and loans for oil and gas business 9. How to start without cash get LPO’s supplies and big ticket deals and many more. If u are interested, pls call or whatsapp me on: +2348052186322.....You can also check my signature Pls visit: www.k00lxpert..com >>>for more details No Gimmicks pls....It is sure & guaranteed! NB:The Investment opportunity is only meant for serious minded people 'alone'.
SEE YOU AT THE
Key into this hot biz now
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by frisky01(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
If u are interested in making money easily just register on the link here and invite ure friends also to start earning on
https://www.risewallet.com/?r=abuwaz
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by ritzyconcepts: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Call Ritzy Concepts for your durable,quality and affordable interlocking tiles,kerbs,balustrade,moulded fence coping etc,you can reach us on 08054435269 and 08063907138,we render our services anywhere within Nigeria.

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by oabel(m): 7:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Please how feasible is this? You can inbox me abeldgreat20@yahoo.com

sseunth:
I have this business idea, it is about. Glass factory. Here in nigeria, the consumption of glass is now very high. We need it in construction and so many other things. The funniest thing is that there is no glass factory in nigeria. We import aLl the glass and its products from abroad. I have this business plan and I need investors.

Its a multi million project
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by idieagle: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
Skillz02:
The answer is FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital intensive and it is possible to make $1000 monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?

let me know tycoongig@gmail.com
free report available for first 10 to drop their contact
I'm in idieagle011@yahoo.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by moneytreeteam: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
MoneyTreeTeam.com offers an Investment opportunity set to deliver measurable (health & Financial)
goal to members in the first 30days.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
There is an investment package that can turn your 10k to a 100k, by December. Not Forex, not sport betting either.. But the deal is, u'r in or out. Being in, makes you a partner in our venture capital firm. And would ave a chance of meeting Indian and Saudi Arabian investors @the NISA tech business summit of November. Being in helps you fulfil your dreams of a degree outside the shores of Nigeria. Being in, gives you a chance of being a major player in some new maritime revolution in Nigeria. Being in, means 10k can change ur life.. It give u 2% equity in our firm.. Send an email to cityvelmag@gmail.com Talk with me on WhatsApp 09024359544
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Daveuy2011: 11:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=FKMagazine post=26020959]Most of the world's greatest investment opportunities lies in the natural resources in our land...there are businesses that you can invest your money in and you will definitely make ur cash back on investment within few months of the business. Regardless of what type of business you wanna invest in, is it poultry biz, piggery biz, snail farming, or even if you want to go for an online business, the sky is ur beginning. I am ready to share part of my business ideas wit you guys here...pls feel free to also share yours...

See you at the top[/quoteHi guys,

Let me show you how to invest in a company that develops apps.

There are three ways to come in. And they all pay guaranteed earnings for as much as €450 monthly. Now imagine having 10 of such investments, thats a whopping €4,500.00 guaranteed amount for the 10 accounts monthly. Exciting? But that's not all

If you decide to make the investments and refer people into it, you make more money. But if you decide to just invest your Money at a guaranteed earning for 12 months, you are good to go as well. Like I said there are three levels of investments so you have 3 choices to come in and Invest. You can make €33, €140 and €450 investing at different levels.

Everything can be monitored online and you can get paid through Payoneer.Com once you register with them by opening an account. Payoneer.Com open account in dollars by default but immediately you register proceed to chat with an official to open the Euro account before your Debit Cards are shipped out.  Business has never been made easier. 

This is not a scam but an opportunity to invest and cash out as you wish by investing. Your ability to invest is how you will come out smiling. I can assure you that in Europe and Asia people are already cashing out and now they have reached the shores of Africa. Risky? Well the only risk here is you make nothing by investing nothing, a trial will convince you. If you have cash sitting in the bank doing nothing, here is your chance.

As I am writing this, I am number 2 in Africa that has branched out from Europe, Asia, Brazil & USA. I am looking for committed "crazy" and "mad" investors with ingenuity to form a team and let's take Africa by storm, especially guys who know what it means to be pioneers in a system that works.

If you are in Abuja let us meet in person or call me on 0909 292 7173 or email Daveuny2011@gmail.Com . Only serious investors please, if you are not ready do not bother, thanks for understanding. We can meet in person (Abuja) and we'll show you how it works. Cheers
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kennedy67(m): 3:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Cool
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by phemmyB: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2015
kk
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by bank2k4real(m): 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
We have different types....like Valentine ,prestige plain and pattern ,java gold , daviva , Excellence , daviva kente , Rebecca kente ,passion.. , Angelina Hi target, Dashiki tops.. pinging..., Woodin,printex ,ghana gtp ,akosombo , atl premium...female kente slippers.. and male .hand woven bags,.purses .. customized high heel with bag , heel and small bag.., flat shoe n bag...the prices are negotiable and it reduces as the quantity increases...also includes free delivery from ghana to your location in Nigeria

Check my signature below for more details
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
FKMagazine:
New Investment Opportunity In The OIL
AND GAS Sector..............Complete Secret
Revealed In This Wealth E-Book

Do you want to know how the rich are
getting richer and the poor are getting
poorer, the answer is in the amount of
information they have acquired over a
period of time?

Want to know about the secret of making
real money and building a business in the

OIL AND GAS SECTOR?

Here is the opportunity you have been
waiting for.

Get the OIL AND GAS
WEALTH BLUE PRINT.
OIL AND GAS WEALTH BUSINESS E-
Manual

In this manual you will learn the
following
How to Trade Millions From Oil and Gas
Marketing Business Trading diesel, fuel,
Kerosene, Gas Etc.
1. How to practically use LPO’s to get
supplies on credit with samples to use
for the jobs
2. How to use quotations profitably to
close supply sales with samples letter to
use
3. A complete sample letter of
introduction to become sales
Representative of a company
4. How to use quotations to gain entry
into a new or saturated market
5. How to get into importation of
petroleum product
6. How to set up, register, merge or
partner with filling stations to make
money
7. How to become oil deals facilitator/
agent and make millions from deals
without spending a kobo
8. How to get finance and loans for oil
and gas business
9. How to start without cash get LPO’s
supplies and big ticket deals and many
more.
If u are interested, pls call or whatsapp me on:
+2348052186322.....You can also check
my signature
Pls visit: www.k00lxpert..com
>>>for more details
No Gimmicks pls....It is sure &
guaranteed!
NB:The Investment opportunity is only
meant for serious minded people 'alone'.

SEE YOU AT THE

still valid

Quickly register, review and make sure cash for free here >> http://www.mnr.com.ng/RegisterC.aspx?rid=5262

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.