Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165211 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by harbayo20(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2015
you can invest a minimum amount of 6,600 and watch how it does the magic of generating incomes to you....I need not more than 12 real entrepreneurs who are ready to flow with me and are also ready to invest the 6,600 into this real biz....check up my signature to contact me!

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by PrinceOga: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Visit our website for genuine, reasonable investment offer
www.tritechbusinesssolutionsltd.com

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Akdams(m): 1:12am On Jul 02, 2015
We Have Heard A Lot Of Theories And Analysis Of Crowdfunding Concept; Even On Nairaland But Yet To See One Being Practicalities.

This Crowdfunding Is Practical At Work.

OPERATION 120+ PEOPLE MONEY SQUAD

We are mobilizing 120 people to participate in GLC 30 DAYS SHORT TERM FUND. Each participant is coming on board with 12k to earn 400k in 30 days. I repeat in 30 days.

Having 120 participants (or more) would automatically  make everyone fulfilled the conditions of inviting people as spelt out in the short term funds requirements.

To achieve this target, the following strategies would be implemented- meeting with present Gold members, husbands & wives, families & relatives, church members, friends, associates and colleagues.

Also the following categories of people will not be left out - salary earners, business men & women, traders, apprentices, retirees, corporate workers, youth corpers, those looking for jobs and bank loans, those civil servants who have not collect salaries in their various states and those who just lost their jobs.

If we have 120 or more participants you can be sure that some may even get their 400k in 2 weeks. And it is according to turn by turn as determined by time of membership.

We are kicking off on the 1st of July, 2015.

Submission of entries has started.

If you are interested in this, simply follow the below steps.

Step 1 - send your Email To The Below Email Or Whatsapp Number.

Step 2 - pay your 12k into any GLC designated bank nearest to you. The Bank Account Details Will Be Given To You Upon Request. Use your name as payee and keep the teller.

Step 3- notify me through email or whatsapp to pick your turn number. This is first come first serve.

For further enquiries  or submission of details -
Whatsapp - 08087329004
Email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com

Thank you.

The Platform Is Provided by Goldmine.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by iamjayworld(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2015
Hi,
My name is E. Jay Ipheghe[Author/Entrepreneur]
A quick question which may interest you. Have you heard about the brand new income system that turns $18(N3900) into N500,000 extra or even more?

I have found a loophole that we can tap into which will automate this opportunity for you….m8
Such that even when you are sleeping, at work or praying, money is coming into your account daily.

If you would like to know more about it…just send me a message to jayworld10@yahoo.com

Requirement.
1. Your ATM master card or visa card preloaded with $18 or its equivalent in your local currency.
2. The exact address you used while opening the account which is being linked to your master or visa card.
3. A valid email address.
4. Access to internet.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by daniel54: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2015
Stop working for people to make their money. Become your own boss by investing just 36,000 in Aim Global, and have the opportunity of becoming a selfmade millionare, by earning income in six different ways from the company and a free visa to visit six different countries.
To know about this busness, attend our free seminars.
Here is my contact: 07015588034, 08140545426, dnlamachree@gmail.com. You can also whatsapp me.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by thelifechangers: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Akinife(m): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2015
FKMagazine:
I have a complete poultry farming idea and I have enough space to start it at lucky fibre in ikorodu, lagos. Growers, layers and cockrels etc.The feasibility study, the business plan and the comprehensive E-books on poultry farming business strategy and tactics, compiled by experienced professionals are all available. The only issue here is the capital, to kick start it and the helping hands to support the course...pls your suggestions and ideas are highly welcome and will be appreciated on how to make things work out in this regard...and don't also forget to share your business ideas too. Thank you
Please I have interest in poultry, can u sent me ur materia to : falayiakinpelumi@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by rev2214(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
interested in selling used Laptop connect with me or get my free report on how to do it @ https://copy.com/xdN6Y19cOUQa now
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by rev2214(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
Quit frankly, it is one thing to post a business idea, it is another thing to know how to execute it. I have an idea similar to who want to be a millionaire on football require big sponsor. Interested individual should email accesscitygate@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by thelifechangers: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Please don't miss out on this FABULOUS and simple program.
If you believe you have seen it all...
The site pays you instantly and directly to your PERFECT MONEY account!
Make a wise decision NOW!
ONLY $1.75 to join! NO RISK!
Click Link Below For Complete Details:
http://feedermatrix.com/?ref=abbeyrahyme

100% ROI
you will make $100 in a week guaranteed
you need perfect money account to withdraw your earnings
You will get free-ebook on how to get a thousand visitor to your site/blog

Click here to join
http://feedermatrix.com/?ref=abbeyrahyme
FKMagazine:
Most of the world's greatest investment opportunities lies in the natural resources in our land...there are businesses that you can invest your money in and you will definitely make ur cash back on investment within few months of the business. Regardless of what type of business you wanna invest in, is it poultry biz, piggery biz, snail farming, or even if you want to go for an online business, the sky is ur beginning. I am ready to share part of my business ideas wit you guys here...pls feel free to also share yours...

See you at the top
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2015
U can still make money this month with this special biz, only if u re ready to excel quickly...click www.k00lxpert..com to read all details...don't be left out

See u at d top
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by BabaGodwins: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
FKMagazine:
Create sure wealth in oil & gas with no regrets...whatsapp me on 08052186322

bro pls inbox me details.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by YoungExec: 12:32am On Jul 12, 2015
I suggest syndicated Consumer Financing. Especially of federal and state civil servants. You can fund them at 20% and get repaid via direct salary deuctions or salary standing order.
Any rate you offer them that is lower than that offers by commercial banks or their co-op will make them troop to you.

However, you really must plebe careful not to fund people who are retiring before the expiration of the loan tenure. Ensure you ask them to get you a letter from their employer stating their retirement year and date.

I've found that this is an excellent investment as it pays higher than FD's or TBills (though it has higher risk). Ensure you elimate or minimize risk by doing the following:

1. Ensure that prospective beneficiaries repay you via direct salary deductions or standing order setup at their banks.
2. Ensure they provide at least 1 repayment guarantor who is also a staff of the instituion.
3. Ensure that beneficiaries are not retiring within the tenure they are requesting.

Once you tidy all these up, you are good to go. Also consider doing Asset Financing not just loan. Eg, I provide building materials to staff who are building, i don't lend cash, I lend building materials and they pay for them at an interest over time. Hence in essence, I build most of their houses for them to their specifications but they repay over time. This way, I am sure of something tangible that the money was used for that I can liquidate if they default in paying me.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Angelstartups(f): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hello Entrepreneur,

Are you between 18 and 50 years of age?
Is your business going to create sustainable jobs for other young Nigerians?
Are you bullish about your idea/ business and confident it has the potential to generate significant revenue to sustain it?

Then, this is for you!

Introducing, PITCH2WIN 2015 SEASON 1 EPISODE 1, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to win thousands of dollars as grant for your idea/ business as a startup. Competition opens July 20, 2015 and closes August 31, 2015.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng
Complete your profile, with the short proposal template included
Record a quality 2-minute video pitch of your concept/ business (could add some hard evidence to show progress of business)
Upload it to YouTube
Go to PITCH2WIN application page to add the YouTube link
Submit your application for approval and receive as many UPVOTEs as possible from friends/ families via social media daily for 30 days (1 UpVote= 1 point, 1 DownVote=(-1 point)) - This is a test of your ability to market yourself
After Round 1, the Top 20 Pitches move to the Final Round- where only PITCH2WIN Panel of Judges will decide who wears the crown and takes the cheque- PITCH2WIN 2015 SEASON 1 EPISODE 1 promises to be fun and rewarding!

Remember to be confident and speak out to PITCH2WIN!

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for more information and gear up for the Journey of a thousand miles starts NOW!

Cheers!

TIPS TO PARTICIPANTS
This is what investors want to see in your Pitch:
Confidence- Charisma
Clarity of Purpose
Vision/ Goal oriented
Legally Feasible, Commercially viable ideas
Potentially lucrative- the returns

So here is it:

In 2 minutes your Pitch MUST answer these questions?
What problem are you trying to solve?- Make sure it is a well-defined problem
Who are those that face/ experience this problem?- Make sure this is a well-defined Target Market (TM), Don't go Generic here please!
Then, How does your product/ service solve this problem for those people (TM)?
Then, Investors want to know how your business/ idea intends to make money to sustain itself- Here talk about your pricing model & why
Finally, investors want to be convinced you can actually translate all those theories into reality, so take them through your Proof Points (USP)- these could include customer growth, revenue potential, quality management team, quality clients and so on.

Note: Try to be as brief and concise as possible

Stimulating Nigeria's Economic Growth!
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Visit us @ www.k00lxpert..com to change ur life for good
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by babalola2(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Good evening. Can anyone please assist me with fish farming business plan of an investment of 1, 000, 000 naira. Am a graduate just finished nysc and really need the business plan to apply for a grant closing next week. Kinda help please.
Kindly send it to my mail
Babzmw@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by sseunth(m): 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Tooth pick industry.....if u wanna invest in it....pm me
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by smartdebiz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
If you have attempted trading Forex and failed, there is still hope for you. You still have a lot of cash to earn on Forex, don't just ignore it like that. However, if you need assistance on the best strategy to use in order to recover your losses, you send an e-mail to: smartdebiz@gmail.com or call 08165498163.
See the performance of this Trading System on Real money account:
1. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-robot-fxchoice-100k/396026
2. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-forex-robot-fxchoice/301639
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Still on
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by uvalued(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2015
topcube:
I reside in Benin and I have being around for 3years now. Here are the businesses I believe will give you a reasonable ROI.

1. Real Estate: Propose/Construct 1 or 2 story building with a room self contain each (10 rooms downstairs, 10 upstairs & 20 rooms in all) in a place like Ekosodin, behind/beside UNIBEN (there are land availability, selling for 450k -1M, depending on your lawyer and your power of negotiation). Each room will be let out for 70k downstairs, 75k upstairs per year, get a good lawyer or estate manager to manage the house for you. Fresher/Old Students are urgently & seriously in need of accommodation right now (some of them are tired of scouting with friends or bro/sis). I work with a lawyer and I know how my boss took advantage of scarce accommodation to collect agent fee from prospective students. I composed all of the above writings from our outings & experience.

2. Transportation: It is not only in Lagos we have huge market for transportation, even in Benin, you can venture into transportation business. It is either you buy a bus or Toyota Camry 2.4 to commute students, VIPs and or VIP's. You will sure get your ROI within 6months-1year of startup. No special experience required, all you need is a good lawyer to help you draft agreement between you and the driver. Buy the bus around 700k the Toyota around 1.5M (am not a dealer, forgive me if I quote a wrong sales figure). I will be using the bus as a case study.
Get it registered, cut the glass, paint it to commercial colour, give the key/photocopies of the car document to both lawyer & driver, drop your account number or method of payment. You can be sure to have a real business with less than a million. Do take note that the vehicle will be on Balance and Carry terms. Which means, you buy, register and put the vehicle in a operational condition for less than a million i.e. 850k and you give it out for 1.5million on installment (i.e. 125k per month for 1year).

3. Football Viewing centre: I don't need to elaborate on this, just the juicy and additional income of it I will emphasize on. Rent a store/shop or land, buy i.e. 20-30 benches, buy DSTV and MyTV/Startimes Dish version, buy two 44inches TV or 32inches (depending on the size of the store/shop), buy 2.5kva generator, buy home theatre or amplifier/speaker (to draw attention or increase sales, pls note, this is optional), buy 1 or 2 laptop(s) or computer systems and finally buy UPS/plugs and other miscellaneous gadgets. Register with Nairabet or 1960bet and get 2 sales personnel to run the place for you. Be ready to smile every week. I do not have time to quote the figures/price of the items needed, you can do your own calculation. My opinion is with less than less than 500k you should hit the grand running. This business alone will bring you minimum of 150k/month after expenses/VAT.

I wish you good luck.

thanks grin
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by imagrg(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Skillz02:
The answer is
FIVERR.COM this platform is not capital
intensive and it is possible to make $1000
monthly here, wanna know more about fiverr ?
Please give me more details. imagrg@live.com

let me know
tycoongig@gmail.com

free report available for first 10 to drop their contact
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by imagrg(m): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
[quote author=imagrg post=36362376][/quote] Intersted. imagrg@live.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by imagrg(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
brimicx:
I am a benin city based business man into phones and its accessories,planning to add used laptops.My business is financed by a loan firm at 15 percent monthly return which I consider too much.Please I need a financier individual or company that can offer a lower interest rate.
I am in Benin City too. I can seek a loan on your behalf at 10% interest rate. Can I know your location please? Call 08035096342
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Duchman67: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Larrylarex:
I have a real, clear cut, hundred percent sure business that has an ROI of at least 200% in two years, but its capital intensive, I mean like 5 million naira will be needed to set this up but you'll earn more than 15million naira from it in two years. What the business is all about is not something too secretive, its setting up an ICT centre of with not less than a hundred computer, then affiliate it with a federal government parastatal, so its the federal government that will pay you for renting the ICT centre so to say, and they pay promptly! The profit to be made from this business is DEFINITELY more than what I described above, but I simply talked about the worst case scenario. If you can afford to invest such amount please contact me via franclarex008@gmail.com or 07037118818(Please note that you're not paying me the money just get your 100 computer systems yourself, network it{I can help in this regard} get a standby generator then contact me for how to link you with this government parastatal but we'll share the profits every year on a percentage we'll both agree upon) Another option is that you can contact me if you already have a cyber cafe or computer school with a hundred systems or more(That will even be better) or better still if you can loan me the said amount, I have collateral to use and will pay any amount of reasonable interest you demand (This is the one I will even prefer most) This is a new business and its good to tap into it now before it becomes saturated in years to come. Another interesting thing about this is that it requires a one time set up and the government will be using it every year and you'll be earning your millions every year! Contact me lets to this!

Seems you can run computer based tests for staff promotions at this ICT facility. I have a simple custom script php/mysql CBT exam software for schools,universities,government parastatals and polytechnics. Costs less than 1k per exam participant. Whatsapp or call me on 08135464570 for more details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.