Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165225 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by obiokpara: 3:46am On Jul 20, 2016
It is my personal opinion you need to do big work to make big money. You are an investor, you must learn a lot and make good knowledge. I prefer property investment and I want to know everything about past history of developer and be sure it is a confirmed high level company.

This year I’m about buying hotel property in Dubai. Emirates is a good place, they have no war, they are close to Africa so I will not have troubles travelling there from Minna. I took a lot of time reading and consulting about different types of property and offers and developers who work on the market. I am glad that in the end I decided to work with First Group company. They invited me to come in Dubai and showed everything they build and sell. They hear you very well and they try to find something that is just what you are looking. Now a hotel suite in their project is for me and I know it is a good thing that will bring me money in a long time. I do not even worry about economy in the world which is getting worse. I know in Dubai they have good politics and I know my money is well protected.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by MICAHONE: 7:08am On Jul 20, 2016
anyone interested in food seasoning manufacturing packaging and distribution business.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2016
MICAHONE:
anyone interested in food seasoning manufacturing packaging and distribution business.

Nice idea...Kinda Interested...How do we start and fund?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by pinkcita: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
divineappo:
if u av #110k, i wil show u a biz in anambra u can do to get minimum of 20k weekly. Its free. Am not charging u #1 for the info
Then why can't you give us the info here
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by pinkcita: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
If you are a painter and have major painting contracts but lack modern equipment to increase work output or if you have technical skills am ready to talk business and invest.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Ndukwe007(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
hi everyone, if you are interested in water transportation Busines but can't effort to buy a good boat. invest in one, we build , manage it and you earn interest monthly. for full detail and boat type send your email or watsapp to 08100400755 and we'll send you details.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Chinyeaka85(f): 3:07am On Jul 28, 2016
MICAHONE:
Please, I'm very much interested. chinyeakaezekiel@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
MICAHONE:

Am interested... I reside in Awka,Anambra state
Please contact 08115452297
Or pm me.. Thanks
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by BBcool: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Do you have 25k?

Invest this with a group of co-investors and get a minimum of 500k by December.

100 persons are needed to make thus work.

All you have to do is put in your money and let your money work for you.

Contact me on 08092026229
call/sms or watsapp
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2016
BBcool:
Do you have 25k?

Invest this with a group of co-investors and get a minimum of 500k by December.

100 persons are needed to make thus work.

All you have to do is put in your money and let your money work for you.

Contact me on 08092026229
call/sms or watsapp

more lights pls
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kenebill: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2016
i'm interested...kenekaycee@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by BBcool: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
The 25k investment is in d networking industry where u will earn cool money without having to go thru the rigor of looking for people to join u... because u will b in a group network with the fast track growth.

FKMagazine:

more lights pls
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by futurewise11(m): 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Show us the picture of your bus and not google pics.

Secondly 100k monthly is too small except the bus is a diesel engine.

Pharagon bus with injector engine ks around 1,5m with good engine and gear.

Daily deliver in lagos is 10k. So how will u give the owner 100k monthly?..

The tokunbo hardly have issues for the first four month.
Be honest with yourself, you dont know much about this business.

chukwuwike2ny:
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month.

Alternatively, you can get 5% ROI with 10% Principal Repayment per Month.

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
WhatsApp: 08111595550
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
well, my humble advice to those with such a good proposal. no time is late. you could start with little you have invest it with TINE and give it 9months to grow. then you will see your business starts immediately.
don't wait until friends or family help you
the little with you is enough because I believe before you come up with such entrepreneurial idea there must be little capital with you.
with TINE investments you will earn 76900 in 9months with just 15k of investment. so depending on the amount with you now determines how much you make in 9months.
for more clarification on that call 08037717613.

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Osesandoses: 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hello, there's been a lot of inquiry, people wanting to know more about the PUINI business opportunity that's about to sweep across Nigeria and beyond. The business opportunity that gives you the potential to earn six figures in income daily.

For the first time in Network Marketing history we are now able to pay out incredible commissions by Networking telecoms services like MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat, Dstv, etc.

And it is poised to become the NEXT BIG THING in Telecoms/Network Marketing history.

Reach out to me on 08099452663 or email me at oses@healtia.com to get more information about PUINI and how you can plug into this proven system and get started and get the video presentation.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by AZUH: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2016
@futurewise11 that can never be true . Daily deliver for vanagon buses is 7k . 8trip is 5k from 5am to 3pm another driver will come on board for three trip which is 2k making it 7k but in less than 3 months the gear box will be a history . For me the best thing to do is higher purchase . Buy the bus around 1.2m. Painting 20k , chair 15k , cut the windows 12k collect plate number 44k , and other minor minor expense . Totaling 1.350m . Look for a good driver and sign agreement for 2.2. Mind you the driver will bring initial deposit of 100k . You can never loose your money if you follow these steps .

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by honestpoju: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2016
Good evening folks, I need someone who can invest 250k in my business because I need to make an urgent delivery within 1-2 week in August
I will pay back in four months with 25k monthly + principal
Interested person can whatsapp me 08027569011
Or just reach out to me here
Note I produce effective and sweet smelling scouring powder.
It's guaranteed, genuine and urgent
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by futurewise11(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2016
AZUH:
@futurewise11 that can never be true . Daily deliver for vanagon buses is 7k . 8trip is 5k from 5am to 3pm another driver will come on board for three trip which is 2k making it 7k but in less than 3 months the gear box will be a history . For me the best thing to do is higher purchase . Buy the bus around 1.2m. Painting 20k , chair 15k , cut the windows 12k collect plate number 44k , and other minor minor expense . Totaling 1.350m . Look for a good driver and sign agreement for 2.2. Mind you the driver will bring initial deposit of 100k . You can never loose your money if you follow these steps .

Depends on the route you ply. I repeat, 5am to 4:30pm is 7k and 5pm to 10pm is 3k.

The bus will serve atleast 4-5 month before u start visiting mechs.

Secondly, which engine are u talking about? Which gear?

If u buy a direct tokunbo injector engine manual engine, and ply iyana ipaja to sango axis....deliver is 10k.

Instalment is 2.2million with 2 strong guarrantor and 200k deposit.

I have done the business and am still into it.

I buy the bus here in my city( stuttgart, Germany) ans ship it down. Not those berger bus that has been workef on.

Transport business in lagos is lucrative.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
So long as now is concern, the only real, genuine, high interest rate, tested and trusted investments platform existing in Nigeria now is TINE God Networks Ltd A.K.A Tine Investments.
Fine out @08037717613, Facebook Tine God Networks Ltd, Follow us on twitter @ Tine_investment

1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by bettymygirl(f): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
If you have some spare cash stashed at home or in your bank account, you can invest it in a business I've tested and proven!!!

You invest your money (min is 2k, max is up to you) and at the end of 30days, you get 30% of whatever amount you put invest

You can reach via my signature for more details

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by omo17(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=ayodejiayeola post=46877490]TO THE CREATIVES.
YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM PAINTINGS

Pls can someone actually learn this painting and drawing, especially someone without previous knowledge of drawing and without the talent. Tanks
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by OwoMILLION: 1:38am On Aug 03, 2016
Become a part owner of a company whr u can have access to 600telecoms company and sell their airtime to make profit.Mail me at adekunleowoseni8@gmail.com for details
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by ajibobola(m): 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
YOU CAN NOW MAKE MONEY IN NETWORKING WITHOUT REFERRING PEOPLE.

WE ALL KNOW THERE'S GOOD MONEY TO EARN IN NETWORKING, BUT MOST OF US RUN FROM IT COS WE CANT TALK TO PEOPLE OR REFER PEOPLE.
THAT IS NOW SORTED, AS WE HAVE FORMED A GROUP. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS JOIN NOW, THEN AS I KEEP ADVERTISING DIS, PEOPLE KEEP JOINING.
AND IT'S ON A FIRST COME , FIRST SERVED BASIS.

MEANING IF U JOIN THE GROUP NOW, IF 10,000 MORE PEOPLE JOIN THE GROUP, THESE 10,000 PEOPLE WILL BE FIXED UNDER YOU, THAT MEANS YOU EARN SO MUCH MILLIONS IN A DAY OR TWO.

NOW IMAGINE WE JOIN 3 TO 4 MLM, THAT WAY U ARE EARNING MILLIONS FROM 3 TO 4 SOURCES. THIS IS THE BEST STRATEGY IN NETWORKING.

SO JOIN NOW BY ADDING ME ON WHATSAPP 08026255490

AND LET'S BUILD OUR TEAM, U CAN TELL UR FRIENDS WHO ARE ALSO SCARED OF NETWORKING,THAT THEIR FEAR IS NOW REMOVED.

REMEMBER WE ARE IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR, THERE'S NO TIME TO WASTE, LET'S ALL DRIVE POVERTY FAR FROM US AND THE ONES WE LOVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kodec4naija(m): 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
there are many opportunities in our environment but just few are genuine. for those interested in an online portfolio management companies and genuine Rev share, crypto- investment real companies pay from 0.25%-2.25%, 3%, 4%-6%,1%- 2.50% daily and earn from 150% (4-5months), 180% (3months), etc. there will be live tutorial for those wanting to do the investing by themselves on WhatsApp, Facebook. interested persons can add me on WhatsApp for more details +2348101208228.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 10:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
i hav corect oil and gas biz
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by valueinnovation: 1:52am On Aug 10, 2016
The most profitable online business right now to invest in is the GLOBAL TELECOMMS BUSINESS. No risk, high profit margin. Contact me for more info 08062810391,07063349384,07067289710.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by valueinnovation: 2:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Invest in piuni(THE GLOBAL TELECOMMS BUSINESS). Check them out on www.piuni.net. Chat with their support for more details or contact me on adekunleowoseni8@gmail.com for a detailed report, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.