Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here - Investment (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (165128 Views)

Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / Any Investment Idea? / Investment Idea Needed. I Have N3m Idle Fund To Invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by ayusco85(m): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2016
donparosky:
Am into palm oil supplies, its a big shot buh the issue is capital.I can supply anywhere in Nigeria from ma hometown(akwa ibom).intrested persons can contact me let's discuss.08166147730

Let's talk. How much do u buy 25 litres from the mill?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by reka(m): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
Anyone interested in buying and selling of Mobile freezers/ Fridge? Signed an agreement to be the company's distributor for South Africa and Nigeria.
Interested person can reach me through the below email address
Cyphanetglobalconcept@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 8:35am On Jun 23, 2016
reka:
Anyone interested in buying and selling of Mobile freezers/ Fridge? Signed an agreement to be the company's distributor for South Africa and Nigeria.
Interested person can reach me through the below email address
Cyphanetglobalconcept@gmail.com

Nice one...i will bro
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by smartring(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
If you are interested in Bitcoin... you have to invest money there...
Whatsapp me.

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by ayodejiayeola(m): 9:29am On Jun 24, 2016
TO THE CREATIVES.
YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM PAINTINGS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaifSgKOCmU

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Peteradeleke: 9:47am On Jun 24, 2016
send me an email at peteradeleke55@yahoo.com
logadims:
will like to know about real estate. I'll like to get into it.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
invest in oil & gas biz...Call me on 08052186322
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by chukwuwike2ny(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Check this out, you'll be happy you did!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186629/come-lets-make-some-good
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by chukwuwike2ny(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
To whom it may interest (some good money!)

An offer for Partnership/Investment in the Bulk Trading of Petroleum Products (Depot/Bulk Trading) that promises upto 15% per Phase (1Phase = 3Weeks)...

Wait!!! before you start thinking that this is too good to be true, think first, the domestic pump price of Diesel is now "183" official!
Depot Price:170-175, and Bulk Buyers/Offtakers gets for 3-7 less Depot Price... these has automatically left a huge profit margin for us that are bringing the products to the Tank farm

Depot/Bulk Purchase & Sales of Petroleum Products (AGO,DPK) now more than ever has become a high volume money spinner do to the new Oil Marketers Price determine regime.

Current Project
Product: AGO
Quantity: 5000MT (1MT = 1164L)
Delivery: Tank Farm (spot)
Funding: Equity(30%) + Bank(70%)
Mandate:30% Equity ~ #235m

We already have:

-Lease MOU with Storage/Tank Farm.
-MOU with Offtakers(required for Bank support)
-MOU with Product supplier with best price.
-Investor with #200m credit line.

This is about the safest/secure aspect of trading in the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry. All payment/Transactions are done bank to bank, with bank payment Instruments and with varification of goods/cargo first.

We have choosen to implement/execute this project in phases to allow proper/reasonable quantification of the required resources.

Each phase is expected to run for Three weeks (from the time the Product Seller/Suplier send Notice of Readines NOR to when the Offtaker buy the product).

ROI/Phase promises upto 15%!

I invite you to be a part of this awesome concept to market, brilliant lead to cash and an amazing next to zero trouble to resolve by subscribing to this offer.

For more informations and a detailed documentation of the project's prospects with all financial projections and execution schedule and how you be a part of it,
please contact:

click2ny@gmail.com
08111595550 - what'sApp
BBPin: 2895029C

Note: you can come in with even a bank credit facility/IBPU/BG/BCL etc.

Very Best Regards.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by chenor(f): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yes down here in the south east. Abakaliki precisely.
Talking about satchet water business. Aqua Rapha (enugu product) seems to be enjoying the dividends of chronic monopoly.
If one can equally establish a Satchet water business outside ebonyi and come back to sell here, I think the profit will be good and monopoly will reduce. Yeah and its going to be a good competition.. Just saying!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Bakason247(m): 12:53am On Jun 27, 2016
chrysso83:

Am interested in ur business. how do we go about it? chrysso83@yahoo.com

Pls also copy me with your details let's talk climaxvetagric@gmail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Bakason247(m): 12:56am On Jun 27, 2016
chukwuwike2ny:
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month.

Alternatively, you can get 5% ROI with 10% Principal Repayment per Month.

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029C
WhatsApp: 08111595550

I am interested in this business, but where can an interested Individual get this Faragon buses and what is the current prices in the market?
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Bakason247(m): 1:10am On Jun 27, 2016
kolawoleahmed:
I need very gud samples of business plan n feasibility study. Send it to kolibra2@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Please forward a copy to me at climax beta bring mail.com
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kakamenia(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Interested in investing and making a great profit in wellness and health sector, it a generational income pumping bizness and location is not a barrier, to know more call or watsap me on
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by jmoes(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Invest just 18$ in 4corners alliance and watch ur money grow to thousands of dollars,if u r interested whatsapp: 09093580014 and I will show u proves that it's real.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by YOLO1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Anybody with a business plan or feasibility report on mini gas plant should send to oausingles@gmail.com for possible investment consideration
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2016
you can invest in oil and gas...call 07084874404
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2016
FKMagazine:
I have a complete poultry farming idea and I have enough space to start it at lucky fibre in ikorodu, lagos. Growers, layers and cockrels etc.The feasibility study, the business plan and the comprehensive E-books on poultry farming business strategy and tactics, compiled by experienced professionals are all available. The only issue here is the capital, to kick start it and the helping hands to support the course...pls your suggestions and ideas are highly welcome and will be appreciated on how to make things work out in this regard...and don't also forget to share your business ideas too. Thank you

invest here & get quality ROI...CALL 08052186322
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
FKMagazine:

Happy Sallah
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by FKMagazine(m): 11:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
FKMagazine:

call now
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by efeprovidence: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2016
sseunth:
i have a business idea on starting a company...like petrochemical industry......i can give more info to people that wanna invest on it....but i cant drop it here.....but the start up capital sud be millions of naira...
pls can u tell me a little about starting a company, i also have an idea.it's kind of childish that's why i love it.
my email address is efeprovidence@gmail.com
building a business empire

1 Like

Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kodec4naija(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
let me train you on how to invest online and make between 0.25%-2.25% daily and make 150% ROI,one month training, add me on WhatsApp for your registration and training.
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by kodec4naija(m): 7:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
add up on WhatsApp:+2348101208228
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by gregor1: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2016
How do I start a gas bizness?
Also how do I become a cement dealer
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by Gwan2(m): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
FKMagazine:

call now
Hello, pls can u send me a copy of the poultry business manual to harryizik@gmail.com......tnx
Re: If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here by vintino(m): 1:23am On Jul 20, 2016
Hello here,
We are Shivic Farms, and into crop farming and animal husbandry, right now we market order for broiler supplies to frozen food companies and we were unable to meet up with the order because our capacity still stands at 500 birds per batch,
We planning to expand and needs investors, our plan is on 3000+ birds production per batch and from past practice and results we always have #150+ profit per birds on each sales.
The period to raise these birds to desire kg is 6-7weeks.
So let's do the maths. . 3000 x 150 = #450,000 profits in just 7weeks,
The market is already there and we have loads of experience in the business with insurance, we just want more hands on deck,
The time to act is now, and continue to smile to the bank always. .

Note: the ban on importation of frozen food has brought huge demands for local poultry products.. .

If interested please kindly contact me
Afolabi Vincent
O8o63899188

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (46) (Reply)

Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed / Investment Branding:Get An Article Written &Published In Your Name In Newspapers / Business Investment: How To Invest In Social Media Promotions To Grow Your Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.