Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery (104410 Views)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Omexonomy: 6:26am On Sep 07, 2014
Are the pastors human if yes i will suggest we leave them for God to judge and scorne.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 07, 2014
ignis: Okk
dis early morning babe.i no believe u fit d do dis tin o
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Never heard of most churches before
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by osifred(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2014
Austema: Hi, nairalanders, am d newest member of dis golden site, am Austine, a student of fed.poly.idah, kogi state

My friend don't get carried away. Protect ur identity.

5 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by tunshe: 6:30am On Sep 07, 2014
Exmay: Let Our Focus be on HE who send men and not on the Sent...
Lol!

Who spends the tithe?

The HE or the sent?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Atmmachine(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2014
Won't they have sex, is it because they're men of God..

QUOTE me If you haven't cheated on your partner

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2014
tunshe:
Lol!

Who spends the tithe?

The HE or the sent?

I thought you were going to bed? Its easier to leave comments when it has to do with pastors i guess.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Atmmachine(m): 6:32am On Sep 07, 2014
Even people in the bible had sex..
Why won't pastors enjoy themselves ??
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 07, 2014
grin

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by deebrain(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2014
All "sent" men whether in your bibles and in your qurans had their issues.

Rather than people bringing issues on this section to use their faiths to HELP, all i see is gossip! Some people will not have anything to say until one cleric errs. Fools!

Religion section in nairaland is gradually becoming a self-righteous fellowship for the pathetic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by BenGlobal1(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2014
One day u will gv us d list of those pple in hell.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by smudge2079(m): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2014
The Chriss' should top dat list, dey both have a John Thomas dat can stay in deir trousers.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by alaladakosta(f): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=Austema]Hi, nairalanders, am d newest member of dis golden site, am Austine, a student of fed.poly.idah, kogi state.

Please , we put viewers discretion on not so good pictures on this site

3 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by timothyuche1(m): 6:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Binny Himm had a divorce not adultery

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by justi4jesu(f): 6:37am On Sep 07, 2014
ignis: Please, am confused, what is the purpose of this thread?

Am yet to understand it too undecided undecided
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by tunshe: 6:37am On Sep 07, 2014
davidylan:

I thought you were going to bed? Its easier to leave comments when it has to do with pastors i guess.

Davido! grin

Don't mind me, sleep isn't coming yet.

As par that thread, I'm tired of repeating myself.

Nice chatting with you.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by EzeWills(m): 6:39am On Sep 07, 2014
Practise what u preach simple! Y is it so fucking hard for these pastors to do? Cos of d tin in d middle... Smh
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 07, 2014
LOL.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by habibat2: 6:41am On Sep 07, 2014
it's a shame but GOD knows best and better we can't judge dem cos d holy book says judge not so dat u won't b judged abi no b so?

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by kilokeys(m): 6:41am On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=alaladakosta][/quote]
i fear sef... he forgot to add he was a membrr of boko.. d guy no baff the morning he snapped. mtcheew. irritant

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 07, 2014
why are y'all suprised..... these are business men releasing stress and tension..... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by ndidibabe(f): 6:43am On Sep 07, 2014
priscaoge: HE that sent them will judge them!
You mean Satan will judge them?

2 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:43am On Sep 07, 2014
All these phillandering pastors know the truth about God and that is that he doesnt exist. How else can someone who speaks to God ever get tempted by mere feminine curves? How can people who have seen the glory of God ever get carried away with the flesh of their female charges? It can never make any sense or do we need ' a new level of grace' to understand all these too?

2 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Austema: Hi, nairalanders, am d newest member of dis golden site, am Austine, a student of fed.poly.idah, kogi state
So should we now start bathing nakedd?

2 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by experimentist: 6:45am On Sep 07, 2014
No. 1, oyakhilomemegrin
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 07, 2014
What happened to fappiing?!?!?!
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:46am On Sep 07, 2014
experimentist: No. 1, oyakhilomemegrin
Now i know Mr Ibu has wisdom

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by experimentist: 6:46am On Sep 07, 2014
ARES: why are y'all suprised..... these are business men releasing stress and tension..... grin grin grin
highly concentrated spermz u mean grinlipsrsealed
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by firstolalekan(m): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2014
Mr. Austine, ua welcome!
just sit back, relax and learn.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by experimentist: 6:48am On Sep 07, 2014
CyberEBOLA: Now i know Mr Ibu has wisdom
grin

Abeg no give ebola o, no dey quote me
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Chaleeee: 17) Pastor Fatoyinbo of COZA flew all the way to United Kingdom to straff Ese Walters. Ese Walters was at first an usher in the Abuja branch of COZA before pastor Fatoyinbo "promoted" her to head the Pastor Welfare Department.
After this, he planned his move when Ese went to UK for a masters degree program. In order to have his way with this young damsel, Pastor Fato (as he is fondly called) claimed that he can show her a "NEW LEVEL OF GRACE". Thus he committed adultery with her.
When Ese's conscience began to worry her, he busted the speakers by confessing to the world via a blog that pastor Fato has bleeped her severally. All this philandering pastor could say is "We have met with different pple and they told me not to respond. God told me not to respond. I am preparing a robust reply"

Over a year now, he hasn't replied.

Kpoka kpoka for Fato wink

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by theplanmaker: 6:48am On Sep 07, 2014
conji is no respecter of person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stop Using Your Phone In Church! / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Prince Gozie Okeke With His Beautiful Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.