Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery (102894 Views)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Janetozi(f): 8:14am On Sep 07, 2014
cole265:

You want to see if you are on the list? grin
u no well
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by beloveddan: 8:16am On Sep 07, 2014
the truth is that they are human and therefore fallible. the scandals should not discourage any person that understands that our faith and heart should be on the Master and not church leaders. besides, if there be 20 church leaders that fell into adultery, there are 2000 church leaders and people who have been faithful.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by oluwaisaac(m): 8:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Man will be man, and God God. I henceforth desist from the crime of 'hero' worshipping. I pray God should make my ministry beautiful.....and deliver me from all impending daughters of belial!

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by maestroferddi: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2014
SirAweezy: Pastor Olumide Emmanuel: Calvary bible church Lagos, he left his older wife to marry his secretary.
Are you sure of what you are saying?
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Vikthor(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2014
...singing.." No be small tin ooo... No be small thing ooo.. I say no be small thing ooo"...
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Chubhie: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2014
Forget all the pretence. These men are human and as long as blood and water flows through their veins,they are fallible. For some it may take top notch sustained seduction from ladies while for some just the weakest clue gets all spiritual antennas all shutting down. The problem lies when we elevate these men to angels without realising that even angels couldn't resist the fairer sex. It would amaze you to know that the level of free sex ongoing in our churches today is on a record high. Been there and seen it all- so I thought until I play enter white garment at a certain point in my quest for hidden knowledge.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2014
timilehing: They are humans too with fleshy body. No one is above temptation. You only point at them cos they're public figures.
The real question is, "are you RIGHTEOUS enough to bring them to public critics??
NO. The Master once said, "he who is withou sin, let him cast the first stone". But pastors should be mindful of their actions for the sake of the spiritually weak who could easily fall away as a fallout of such. An adage says, "if the war leader fires into the air (instead of at the enemies), what does he expect his followers to do?

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by wonderiyke(m): 8:38am On Sep 07, 2014
Exmay: Let Our Focus be on HE who send men and not on the Sent...

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Joshuadon: 8:39am On Sep 07, 2014
573V31D: Cant comment here...they might be watching. Chris has even threathened anybody dat...
Btw, wetin dis one come add to our spiritual life dis sunday morning, mods!

ABEG HELP ME ASK AM ...........
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Vikthor(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2014
honeyad: People keep forgetting Solomon had several wives and concubines, Abraham made love to his servant, David collected someone else's wife, but that did not stop God from fulfilling his promises on them.. The Almighty God will stick to his promises because he doesn't change his word.. Because they committed a sin and came out publicly to confess it.. Bible says he who hides his sin shall not prosper.. Which means does who did not will prosper! Op I'll say again.. Stop judging :p

Are u trying to say God knew these people will committ such kind of sin and still choose to bless or promise them greatness.....and here I thought he specifically laid down the 5th commandemt ...condemning adultery...
...Are u trying to say he allows some "special ones" go unpunished....
...Are u trying to say He is biased or something like that....
....Explain pls... undecided
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by jamace(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmm.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2014
Exmay: Let Our Focus be on HE who send men and not on the Sent...

Apparently there is no HE. The deluded pastors taught you that crap idea.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2014
gbenga4sure: Na u dey find info about pastors abi.there iz God o
cryhes jst telin us say e don te wey yansh de for bak.hmm pastor things
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2014
priscaoge: HE that sent them will judge them!

The Pastors abroad repented and confessed their sins,yet our home based Pastors thought otherwise. May God deliver their souls.

What if there is no HE? HE doesn't appear to exist at all,don't you think?
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by lolaxavier(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2014
Austema: Hi, nairalanders, am d newest member of dis golden site, am Austine, a student of fed.poly.idah, kogi state

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 07, 2014
leonard509: I told ya'll that the devil is wise,

Do you have evidence of that?

But GOD IS WISER,

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by genchukky(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2014
The downfall of a man is mostly a woman,even the bible talk am in those days...........nyash matter dey weak us lol.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by honeyad(m): 8:51am On Sep 07, 2014
Vikthor:

Are u trying to say God knew these people will committ such kind of sin and still choose to bless or promise them greatness.....and here I thought he specifically laid down the 5th commandemt ...condemning adultery...
...Are u trying to say he allows some "special ones" go unpunished....
...Are u trying to say He is biased or something like that....
....Explain pls... undecided

There is nothing like been biased in Gods word.. If God says yes he rarely would say No again because he's a God that doesn't change his words despite people's behavior, God is very merciful and that's why he said in his word that MERCY prevails over Judgement.. He has ordained them and he would not forsake them since they already realized they made a mistake and willing to change.. Although they will still PAY for their errors but that doesn't say say God will stop using them because they are not covering their sin! All These people I mentioned in my earlier post paid darely For their sin.. One of the reasons Muslim religion came to existence is because of Abraham's error by impreganting his servant... God promised Abraham uncountable descendant, but Muslims dont see theirselves as one of Abraham's descendant.. I hope you understand the point I'm trying to bring out here... God doesn't change his word.. But we are human and there would always be somewhere we would be found wanting, You will pay darely for your error but that doesn't say God will not use you again as long as you are been open and always ready to return to him... A father will not leave his son because he's stubborn... That stubborn child can become the next world billionaire..
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2014
Omexonomy: Are the pastors human if yes i will suggest we leave them for God to judge and scorne.

Leaving them for god to judge simply means you are ok with what they did. As we all know,there is no god.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by NIGHTFOX: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2014
Eddy2cute: u nor get picture 4 u house?
I no get chairman,y d OP no go put picture? Him jst day mention pple way I no sabi
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by malvisguy212: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2014
ignis: Please, am confused, what is the purpose of this thread?
lady. Nice question. The purpose of this thread is to judge man mistake, to bring down the strong pillar of christianity,I believe everytin gonna be alright,the gospel shall be preach either satan like it or not and then the end will come. were God is present satan always pay attention to that area,you don't expect satan to bring down his house, do you? He only pay attention to God children,am not a member of any of this churches but if I had the opportunity to attend a church beside the one I attend, I WILL CHOSE AMOUNG THIS CHURCHES LISTED IN THE OP.if david was in our generation, every sunday his topic will make front page on nairaland,david a man God called"my friend" did much worse. Man make mistake that why bible say we are all sinner. Remain bless lady.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by maestroferddi: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2014
Jesus is still THE ONLY Way, the Only Truth and the Only Life.

Should our faith wax cold because of the failings of a few ministers of the Gospel? God forbid!

Why? Because we are looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of Our Faith.

The bible admonished that be woe unto the man who puts his trust in the arm of flesh.

In any case, God is the Repairer of everything that is broken provided there is genuine contrition (repentance).

Finally, the Church must return to Holiness, the potent defence against the wiles of Satan.

She must move fast!
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by amolak: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2014
ignis: Please, am confused, what is the purpose of this thread?
the purpose of it is to tell u that ur pastors are also playing game behind closed door, they should not scare you with hell fire again
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Mention(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2014
NIGHTFOX: I no get chairman,y d OP no go put picture? Him jst day mention pple way I no sabi
Who call my name for here?

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2014
billsteve: abeg no mind pastor chris wife . Dat woman no be better woman . Oyinbo nor dey marry she just wan spoil the man reputation, black woman no fit do wetin this woman do.. Ur husband commit adultery she no fit call am warn am .. She com make am public ..

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! !!

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2014
It takes discipline, not just grace to flee from adultery and fornication.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2014
Oduduwaboy: All these phillandering pastors know the truth about God and that is that he doesnt exist. How else can someone who speaks to God ever get tempted by mere feminine curves? How can people who have seen the glory of God ever get carried away with the flesh of their female charges? It can never make any sense or do we need ' a new level of grace' to understand all these too?

Of course the pastors know god doesn't

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2014
slap1: No creature, I believe, is more patient than the devil. He can track a man for many years, hoping for a half-chance to strike. And boy, does he strike?

How did you know?

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by dubienatti(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2014
Dey are human.. not God..
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by teemy(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Given the right person, place and time, there is no one who cannot mess up, man or woman.

For the pastors usually, it starts with the 'Daughters in the Lord'. Someone whose life you are so interested in that you want that person to succeed and thus involve yourself in that person's life a great deal forgetting that attention yields to affection. With time one thing would lead to another and the rest is history.

I personally have a case like that where I cared for a lady like that but I always remind myself that there is no superman anywhere and so using an excuse to cause a fight, I distanced myself from her for a very long while. Later on I explained the real reason to her but now we both know where to draw the line as per our limits.

The belief of infallability is what makes the trap catch the prey because they refused to put in place guards to their hearts that they ought to have done being careful. Others would deny outrightly and probably shift the blame on you as someone who wants to soil their good name. It has been happening and will continue to happen to great men which leads to CEOs resigning, Presidents being shamed (Clinton and Lewinsky), Kings being put to flight (David and Bathsheba), Strong men crawling at the feet of their enemies (Samson and Delilah) .

Lastly let me top it with this quote

Every man has a Delilah, you need to discover yours and get rid of her before she starts plaiting your hair.

2 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by macodollar: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmm, Pastors and adultery are no longer news. Meanwhile you need to secure your cars today.

We are licensed distributors KingCobra Electronics, manufacturers of Original CrossTiger Car Security System. We are introducing this wonderful product into the Nigeria market to curb cases of car theft and burglaries. You can sleep with both eyes closed once this product is installed in your car.
Loaded with so many features for your car's security and driving comfort;
Keyless entry
Vehicle Locator 
Central Lock
LED indicator
Reminder of unclosed door
Anti Hijacking
Emergency Warning
Very cheap when compared to market price
Easy to install

Price: #7000

And so many other features.

Made to US standard for KingCobra Electronics, manufacturers of CrossTiger Car Security Systems

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by gee147: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Fyn boy no pimples

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje / Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.