Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery (102952 Views)

Pastors That Are Poor Were Not Called By God- Uma Ukpai / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine / Pastors That Have Been And Still Are Impactful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by lustra89(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Austema: Hi, nairalanders, am d newest member of dis golden site, am Austine, a student of fed.poly.idah, kogi state
, U ARE A BIG FOOL, who cares,, i fink, dis is as a result of free Mb,

2 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by unmask: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
conji is no respecter of status, beliefs, name, place, face, attributes, intelligence, height, weight, looks or persons...... When you are struck by conjigitis, you must obey......even angels couldn't resist........*singing* conji bad, conji mega, conji super, conji star, conji mega superstar ooo....conji strong pass anybody wey been dey preach conji, conji get anybody wey conji mean o conji....conjiiiii conjibucci oooo, conji conjibucci ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by ignis: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ayatullah:
The purpose is to help you know that you can worship your creator without a Pastor. Your Pastor is a human being like you.........stop fooooling yourself shocked

I don't reply senseless and foolish people like you. ..

How dare you say am fooling myself?

May God forgive your stupidity.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by seyipeters(m): 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
leonard509: I told ya'll that the devil is wise,

But GOD IS WISER,
Noooo! God is the Wisest. Wise Wiser Wisest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by teniyi(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Babymama1:

As if the Muslims with 4 wives still don't patronize prostitutes while their wives chop on the side too
Many of the younger wives of those alhajis are serviced by younger boys on a regular basis ,that is an open secret

Isn't the title alhaji synonymous with a chronic womanizer
Sorry, e dey pain you for bodi! Afefe tife ati ri furo adiye.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by deegnity22: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
'Wherefore,let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall' -1 corinthians 10:12

3 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by oluwasayoisaac: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
This is end time,church leaders are really passing through a lot,dnt castigate ds people,dey are human,Its only d mercy nd grace of God dt can a marriage.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Emmanuel72(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
If there is anytin we can do for dis men of God...is to keep praying for them.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by alolatee(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=slap1]When you grow up, you'll regret what you're doing to yourself.Mr austine dont mind them am a fellow Kogite like u...welcome to Nairaland...just be careful of people who arer not trained at home when you are about commenting here..cos they are many here.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Pholar97(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bible said ''all have sined & fall short of the glory of God.'' if they addmit their sin, confess & forsake them God is always faithful to forgive. But .....
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by leonard509(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
seyipeters: Noooo! God is the Wisest. Wise Wiser Wisest
true talk Bro...
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by sudonym(m): 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
timilehing: They are humans too with fleshy body. No one is above temptation. You only point at them cos they're public figures.
The real question is, "are you RIGHTEOUS enough to bring them to public critics??

I am not. But then, I am not a pastor. The job comes with some responsibility....
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by masqot(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Austema: Hi, nairalanders, am d newest member of dis golden site, am Austine, a student of fed.poly.idah, kogi state

you're welcome guy. embrace my warm arms of love amidst whatever hostility. I promise, you gonna see the best, the good, the bad & the ugly here. #TeamNairaland . other platform sulking, nairaland rocking
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by billyG(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Cnt they like apostle paul sees kunts & look d other way?I tink those Adultrous pastors need counselling frm Satan himself.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Ayatullah(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
ignis:

But you are the real senseless, foooolish and stuupid one........I was only helping you when I summarized what your dull brain cannot pick. Please release yourself from the bondage of Pastors so that your brain can function well.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by EternalBeing: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
egopersonified: Why are all the pastors based abroad resigning and confessing, they better learn from Nigerians who hold their head up high in their deceit, a country where everyone is a god and no one is accountable to the other since the days of Adam.
Pastor Wale Oke of Victory Life Bible Church, on his kness and profusely weeping, confessed before the large congregation of thousands of worshippers that he has been sleeping with his secretary for years, ensuring her aborting the resulting pregnancies. I know "He that thinks he stands, let him be careful lest he falls..." But truth be told, as a mere child of GOD, I can't imagine myself doing these kind of nefariously callous evil let alone while a Pastor. Matth24:15 and Mark 13:14 "When you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel standing in the Holy place, know that...JESUS is just about to appear, whosoever readeth let him understand" Are u prepare? or Will you be left behind? Without any iota or scintilla of doubt, the END TIME is Here!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by SirAweezy(m): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2014
maestroferddi: Are you sure of what you are saying?

1000% sure... It's no more a news pls!
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by gidjah(m): 1:53am On Sep 08, 2014
in the lines of urSher raymond;this is my confession-i might not be a tele evang,or a world class preacher,but i hav actually done worst things than this ones called by god,but who i go tell now?who even knows me?but all d same,this is my confession o!
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by gidjah(m): 2:01am On Sep 08, 2014
Ayatullah:
But you are the real senseless, foooolish and stuupid one........I was only helping you when I summarized what your dull brain cannot pick. Please release yourself from the bondage of Pastors so that your brain can function well.
ISLAMIC VAMPIRE ON D LOOSE,pls leave this thread,its not carnal minds,i really do not blame u,young terrorist,i only blame d too-wise but actually foolish ones who display their dirty linen in d public.king david said;say it not in Gath,publish it not in d street of AShkelon,lest the philistines rejoice...
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by ican2020: 5:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Exmay: Let Our Focus be on HE who send men and not on the Sent...

You are one in a million

I do not have trust on men, just to avoid God's hammer.

I focus on Christ Jesus cause he has never failed me and he will never fail us.

2 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by MenGoingThereWay: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2014
It is true that they are humans and can fall and they are MEN too..we like boobs, booty and pussy so so so MUCH.

BUT

The annoying thing is that they don't confess, ask for forgivenesS and change there ways rather they still glitter proudly in sin, they still advice and preach against fornication and adultery and still advice people on how marriage should BE.

Even solomon,david and samson confessed and asked for forgiveness.

I want to believe that if christ hadn't come to die or we where still in the days of d old testament most pastors and god of men would have been struck with leprosy or dead on daily basis or every sunday as they try to mount the pulpit and preach in SIN.

-MenGoingThereWay
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by DikSin(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2014
The virtue is very okay but there's something wrong with the vesselcheesy
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by kennykool4u: 8:45am On Sep 08, 2014
so? is this vindicating the recent victim or liberating him?.... God helping us all
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by basty: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2014

Na like this you mumu reach?

2 Likes

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Rose111: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2014
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. We all are humans
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2014
priscaoge:
U mean GOD doesn't exist?

Do you have evidence?

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by priscaoge(f): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
ifeness:

Do you have evidence?
Who created U?
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Misogynist2014(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
ifeness:

Do you have evidence?
Priscaoge is not a MAN so she has no proof but if you want a proof,answer every damn question I ask you.
Is there God?
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by HyperBase(m): 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Obviously, the writer of this report is either advertising or taking stock of his camps achievements in the past few years. He/she obviously, belongs the Satan abi Lucifer who knows why or what caused those adultery incidents. Na dem dey cause am. na dem send the women give the pastors make them cuase people to stop to the believe in God.
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Misogynist2014(m): 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
ignis:

Someone is trying to educate you that you should devote your time to study your Bible like Jesus said,instead of looking out to pastors for spiritual guidance,but you decided to reply him by abusing him and calling him 'senseless' as if you can allow another person's wife call your husband a senseless cow.

When you see situations like this,the best you can do is tell him your own views instead of chickening out of a conversation as if you have more to do that to cook and Facebook when your husband is toiling at work. Mthcheew angry
Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by Misogynist2014(m): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
priscaoge:
Who created U?
Silly question!!! grin grin His father and mother of course.This is the reason why atheists usually win arguements easily,when people can't even put forward a convincing arguement. Mthcheew.

1 Like

Re: Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery by priscaoge(f): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Misogynist2014: Silly question!!! grin grin His father and mother of course.This is the reason why atheists usually win arguements easily,when people can't even put forward a convincing arguement. Mthcheew.
Stop spewing thrash. His father n mother are Ur CREATOR right,mstchewwwwwww? This is how kids like u fail exam. Keep wallowing in d dark. Atheists ko niundecidedundecided*No wonder they say...Only a Foolish man will say there is no God* If u don't have any reasonable thing to say,then go n sleep.

Btw, I don't waste my time arguing with people like U. Next time u wanna quote,be civil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Johan Huibers Builds Noah's Ark Replica To Prove The Bible Was Right (pics) / 43 Signs You Are An Ogbanje / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.