Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo (27705 Views)

Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2014
EroZA:
R50 000 on the table....

I'm all game bro smiley
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Who came top at the recent common wealth games and African athletics championship...

kultimate009: N why should I care about the opinions of those racist retards? As far as I know, they will always be behind Nigeria in terms of sports.....

1 Like

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2014
Done deal

Paroman: I'm all game bro smiley
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2014
AfricaMagic: As a fan of Manchester United and a citizen of Nigeria, it feels so bad to always be on the loosing side. I personally don't accept failure in my life. See the Manchester United team breaking my heart from the left and Super Eagles from the right. I think this is a clarion call for me to leave this shitty game called football and its obsession and face my studies with damn seriousness. FOOTBALL SUCKS!

Bro,give basketball a try. U will love it
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by tuoyoojo(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2014
From recent history keshi does well under pressure and has a good "coming from behind" tendency

But my question is "why this fire brigade approach" evritime?
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 07, 2014
Why south africans and Ghanians hate us like this

1 Like

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by kudoxs(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2014
Even if the super eagles play with under 10 kids, we'll always rape southAfrica from behind.

2 Likes

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Maxxme(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2014
dejust: Everybody Is entitled to his or her own opinion. South Africans should not be in a hurry to dismiss Nigeria might. I can't remember Bafana Bafana wining Super Eagles in any match and Nigeria is guilding that record jealously.
And i can't remember Nigeria losing any match at Calabar, but they lose yesterday to congo. If they lose to congo, they can also lose to south africa.

1 Like

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by iconize(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2014
South Africans are our biatch, we bang them even without condoms in public. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by mecussey(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2014
tuoyoojo: From recent history keshi does well under pressure and has a good "coming from behind" tendency

But my question is "why this fire brigade approach" evritime?

Na watin I dey ask my self since ooo. Any day keshi loses match critics will come out from every hole. Just like Bokinafaso last yr, these congolese may play the Afcon final. They are playing like Athletico madrid
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 07, 2014
Wow! You just had to make me read comments from semi-illiterates, OP.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by paschal9(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2014
80% these slaves watched our game who did to theirs,no one here in 9ja is ready to waste his time to watch their amateur bafanas,Am very sure dat d best result dat d bafanas team can cm out with against falconet is a goalless draw.d shld just go n do their gay tinz joor n do rugby shit!!!.As for super eagles continue missing chances cos no there's Ik uche n mba.every body lost form expect emenike n ejide who never had form since he enter super eagles.why not call ihenacho into d team just small time na im go reach 30 years!!! we need uche or mba cos we don't hv finishers. as for Wednesday I go play naija straight win or even handicap dem with 2 goals na sure game o 9ja must win!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2014
The Zulus and Xhosas are just plainly jealous. Sore losers indeed! We are going to beat them again at their own home. Go Super Eagles

1 Like

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by mummyson26(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2014
Dis one small na. Go to supersport page on facebook and see bashing
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Laitesmart(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2014
If i may ask... Why do they keep referring to us as druglords??
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by shilexholly(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2014
No b una fault now.....we go make sure say u no qualify from d̶̲̥̅̊α† group......
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by frleopardo: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2014
Laitesmart: If i may ask... Why do they keep referring to us as druglords??
Nigerians who sell'drugs in southafrica
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by afanide: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2014
The Anger will be bestored on SA on Wednesday. We don't need to be at d peak of our game to beat SA.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Afrok(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2014
Na condition make Crayfish bend undecided... They should rejoice now that Congo defeated Nigeria but they shouldn't attack Nigerians in South Africa on Wednesday after Super Eagles might have beaten them.

They're talking, I think they've forgotten how the home-based super eagles who were termed by many people as one of the worst team to have represented Nigeria defeated them by 3-1, making them to have scored their first goal against Nigeria since 2004.
They've forgotten Osaze's debut 2goals against dem in 2004, Uche Nwafor's 2goals in Mandela cup right there in their backyard.
Bottom-line is; no matter how strong a wife is, the husband go stil go doggie style on her.
South Africa na our wife, we've being bleeping them as the husband since the time of Anaximanes, Anaximander and Thales cheesy
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2014
Lol

[quote author=all4naija]The Zulus and Xhosas are just plainly jealous. Sore losers indeed! We are going to beat them again at their own home. Go Super Eagles[

/quote]
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2014
Good question....the answer to it is a question.....dont you think you make them hate you?

Weselion: Why south africans and Ghanians hate us like this
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by darnley16(m): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2014
From the post , these people envy us, its just we way dey fall our hands by ourselves.BUT THE TRUTH IS.

We loose some we win some, See what happend to brazil themselves on their own soil,,,, Nigeria better luck next time,
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by seunlayi(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2014
[size=28pt]he who laugh last laugh best.

when SE wakes from their slumber to trash thlem 4 - 0 in the second leg, they will realize that Naija noo be their mate [/size]
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 07, 2014
When is the match between GIANT Nigeria and petty South Africa?I like to see them cry again at their home. grin cheesy cool
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by lakeyside025: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2014
See below as ghanians dey para for their draw game against uganda:-

Author: Producer Posted: 2014-09-07 08:36:47
Its only in Ghana that people get paid for no work done. The WC team and officials got$$$$$for showing up
Teachers and doctors go on strike for months and still make it to the banks to collect pay??
Politicians get elected and blow taxpayers money and still get pay for no work done!!!
Mother Ghana shall curse all you f####
FROM WHAT
Author: THE TRUTH Posted: 2014-09-07 08:50:52
BOUNCE BACK FROM WHERE TO WHERE YOU ARE ALL SELFISH PEOPLE AND HYPOCRITES YOU ALL WILL BE PUNISHED ONE BY ONE FORMER BLACK STARS PLAYERS PLAYED THEIR HEARTS OUT AND DIED FOR GHANA FREE NOW LOOK AT YOU MORE THAN VAMPIRES SEEKING BLOOD TO SUCK
WHO CARES
Author: THE TRUTH Posted: 2014-09-07 08:52:47
THEY CAN EVEN GO AND PLAY IN THE CEMETARY WHO CARES
GHANAIAN LEADERS
Author: DEFINE CRAZINESS Posted: 2014-09-07 09:12:36
The truth is this: "WE THE BLACK STARS FANS WANT A TOTAL CHANGE FROM GFA TO THE COACH. JOURNALISTS ARE COVERING THE REAL TRUTH. WE DO NOT WANT AKWASI APPIAH TO COACH BLACK STARTS ANYMORE.

AKWASI APPIAH HASN'T EVEN COACHED ANY TEAM BEFORE AND HE IS USING BLACK STARS AS AN EXPERIMENT. WHY DO OUR OFFICIALS REWARD FAILURE AND EXPECT SOMETHING POSITIVE. IT SOUNDS LIKE THE DEFINITION OF BEING CRAZY.

DOING THE SAME THING AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS. GHANA MUST WAKE UP. GET RID OFF AKWASI APPIAH & MILO AND BRING IN ONE PERSON WHO CAN RING IN THE CHANGE. I'M A FAN AND THIS IS WHY I'M MAD!!!
Re: Ghana will bounce back – Atsu
Author: Ibrahim Mahama; JDM's brother Posted: 2014-09-07 09:20:02
Ghana will bounce back- Atsu, where ? in Togo. Ghana will bounce back ,we're not in crises, we're only experiencing some economic difficulties-Mahama. We have put in place economic measures for a smooth take off- Amissah Arthur. Atuabo will bring relief (power) by August 2014-Buah, Energy Minister. Ghana will win the World Cup in 20146- Afriyie Ankrah. Are our corrupt leaders not aware they are making Ghanaians sick ? STOP these stupid and irresponsible WILL WILL and create ,loot and share your booty and leave Ghanaians in peace.
Bounce forward
Author: Fidelis Posted: 2014-09-07 09:42:12
Atsu bouncing back will be suicidal cos you can only see your front and not back. I will advise you to rotate rather than bouncing back. Soccer fans are bouncing sideways by dancing alkaida. You continue to bounce back and hit your occiput on the ground.
PRAYING
Author: LOVI Posted: 2014-09-07 09:55:00
I PRAY THE BLACK STARS DONT QUALIFIED IN FUTURE TOURNAMENTS SO OUR MONEY AND DIGNITY WILL BE SAVED. GOD BLESS GHANA OUR HOMELAND
GFA does not need a rocket scientist...
Author: KojoLee@Dilemma-Situation Posted: 2014-09-07 10:42:43
"Atsu admitted pressure is on the four-time African champions to win back the hearts of their disgruntled fans who threatened to boycott the fixture altogether." (Atsu)

Ooooow I see. I thought Nyantakyi GFA/Fifa Black Star is nobody's business. There is a big difference between winning our hearts and winning our support.

GFA does not need a rocket scientist to tell them what was wrong in the team, though they were trying to use some of the senior players as an escape boat to cover their unreasonable deeds. Even if Black Star manage to qualify for Afcon 2015, they could not pass through the group stages.

A word to the wise is ...
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by fidzy(m): 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
That's how u guys will be talking and naija go loose that Wednesday. SE f*ck'd up period!!!

1 Like

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by gebest: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nigeria is going to beat south africa, the Congo i saw yesterday will equally defeat RSA.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
EroZA: Good question....the answer to it is a question.....dont you think you make them hate you?

Give me one fault a Nigerian committed against South africa and Ghana. We have never discriminated any south african in Nigeria, we patronize made in south african products because it is african, we are not against south africans ghanians coming to our country to buy or sell but the reverse is the case with you guys.

You Discriminate whenever you hear Nigeria, from our Football to our Music to our Economy to our People, Abeg wetin we do una. Because we are Nigerians, our players must not lose match abi? Shey bafana Bafana no dey loose?
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
don't take what an individual person says because his/her views do not represent a broader country...

Weselion: Give me one fault a Nigerian committed against South africa and Ghana. We have never discriminated any south african in Nigeria, we patronize made in south african products because it is african, we are not against south africans ghanians coming to our country to buy or sell but the reverse is the case with you guys.

You Discriminate whenever you hear Nigeria, from our Football to our Music to our Economy to our People, Abeg wetin we do una. Because we are Nigerians, our players must not lose match abi? Shey bafana Bafana no dey loose?
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by iconize(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
EroZA:
don't take what an individual person says because his/her views do not represent a broader country...

Stop deceiving peeps!

Every blek south African has an atom of hate for all black migrants in their country not just Nigerians. Even your Zimbabwean neighbours are treated with disgust.

1 Like

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by iconize(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Their hateful comments won't stop us from molesting them on Wednesday as usual. Bwhahaha!

1 Like

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by deeobserver209(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lots of peeps may not agree with this but I think keshi is a good coach. Yes he has his own flaws, but heck nobody is perfect. Even if he's sacked today the problems rocking the Super Eagles wouldn't go away until we understand the basics of football development. To develop a National Team is a long term investment not a short term deal.
The best way to develop our national teams is by improving our local leagues. Nigerian leagues are poorly run and disorganized. No clear cut calendar schedule and too boring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Men's 100m At 2012 Olympics / Mikel Obi And His Family All Smiles / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.