Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,904 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo (27704 Views)

Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Slickest(m): 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jerrick: Lol...... Just as Man Utd will beat 'Assanal' even when not in blistering form, anytime, so also Nigeria to South Africa. We don't need to be at our peak to rip em' all apart! grin
BEST COMMENT!!!!!! Liking it would b unfair.....
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Every Nigerian has an atom of terrorism....how do you like that?

iconize:

Stop deceiving peeps!

Every blek south African has an atom of hate for all black migrants in their country not just Nigerians. Even your Zimbabwean neighbours are treated with disgust.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by sayisayi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
When 5ex is like yoga to them and their women are throwing themselves like rags to any available thing with a third leg. Mtchewwwwwwww

SA woman's nyash no be small O! (Hand over mouth/fingers cellotaped)
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by iconize(m): 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
EroZA: Every Nigerian has an atom of terrorism....how do you like that?

Crass dumbness!

Blek south Africans don't even hide their hate for blek migrants in their country.

They say it openly in public, even online.

1 Like

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by mikron(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jerrick: Lol...... Just as Man Utd will beat 'Assanal' even when not in blistering form, anytime, so also Nigeria to South Africa. We don't need to be at our peak to rip em' all apart! grin
true talk bro
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by mikron(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricaMagic: As a fan of Manchester United and a citizen of Nigeria, it feels so bad to always be on the loosing side. I personally don't accept failure in my life. See the Manchester United team breaking my heart from the left and Super Eagles from the right. I think this is a clarion call for me to leave this shitty game called football and its obsession and face my studies with damn seriousness. FOOTBALL SUCKS!
my brother same here, i also feel depressed on our (man united) latest woes, but come Wednesday south Africa will feel the wrath of the eagles
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by oluwasegun007(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
This is what happens when we politicalise everything....when last did the super eagles play in lagos Why won't they loose? poor field, poor supporters....wish them the best against S.A
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by mikron(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
jamebex: harveyfuqua
These things happen in soccer. Don't read too much into the result. Bafana are gonna bear the brunt.

This is by far from the most sensible comment here.

Izzylove66
This is the worst match I have watched this year. Ask them now, they will site NFF crisis and poor pitch as an excuse, as if the female U20 did not perform well in Canada despite the NFF crisis. In fact, a likely FIFA ban will save our face, we don’t have a team for AFCON. If we play like this against South Africa in Pretoria, we should expect the bashing of our life. Again, I’ve been defending Keshi up till now, but from now I back out. The same thing he did against France he repeated today, leaving his best players on bench only to bring them on when the damage has already been done. Omeruo played his worst game for Nigeria today. Lastly, Keshi should be sacked and another Coach to take over should draft in Iheanacho, Nwakali, Awoniyi, Success and Mohammed (their captain at U17) into the team with immediate effect. Mikel, the worst midfielder in Africa should be dropped with immediate effect. NONSENSE.

The most senseless. BTW is this supposed to be a South African? Sounds like a Nigerian.
so i thought too
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by mikron(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
CharlieMaria: Let me pretend that these comments are not real. Let me just assume am still feeling sleepy so I didn't see well all these negative comments by S.A. it can't be true shey?
true as daylight
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by mikron(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
goksongold: Thres one thing ppl don't really understand abt sa, they r always jealous of naija, cos we r greater than them in everything, music, sport, economy, just name it, so seeing us losing to the congolese will always delight them, but they will never never quality for afcon, quote me. Bafanabafana r underdogs in soccer, they r still kids.
they are just inferior to us, and always envious of us. i dont know why
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by mikron(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
henryobinna: why this people dey see us as 'drug lords'
my brother the thing tire me. maybe because few of our boys sell drugs in SA they now call all Nigerians drug lords
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Do you think if all black south africans hate nigerians mafikizolo would have collaborated with davido? or you thought mafikizolo were whites?

iconize:

Crass dumbness!

Blek south Africans don't even hide their hate for blek migrants in their country.

They say it openly in public, even online.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by mikron(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
CoolHunk: Wow! You just had to make me read comments from semi-illiterates, OP.
cant help it bro, im sorry about that grin grin
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by mikron(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
oluwasegun007: This is what happens when we politicalise everything....when last did the super eagles play in lagos Why won't they loose? poor field, poor supporters....wish them the best against S.A
i cant but agree more
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by iconize(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
EroZA: Do you think if all black south africans hate nigerians mafikizolo would have collaborated with davido? or you thought mafikizolo were whites?

Trash!

Other Africans collaborating with Nigerian artistes means they want to clear and perfect their road to stardom.

1 Like

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Flexysweet(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Laitesmart: If i may ask... Why do they keep referring to us as druglords??
link pls
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by 360command: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
greatestman:

www.e-invest.com are scammers no one should try anything with them. nemesis will catch up with you guys bunch of criminals.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by henryobinna(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikron: my brother the thing tire me. maybe because few of our boys sell drugs in SA they now call all Nigerians drug lords
hmm... na wa oh.
na im be say those guys are not representing us well oh
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Jesse4mu(m): 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
This silly people are just putting pressure on their national team... He who laughs last, laughs ..
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lets not divert issues,you said every black south african has an atom of hatred on African immigrants....i never heard a south African saying that all Nigerians are drug dealers or human traffickers or terrorists,it won't make sense,you don't make sense either...

iconize:

Trash!

Other Africans collaborating with Nigerian artistes means they want to clear and perfect their road to stardom.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by 14(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
all4naija: The Zulus and Xhosas are just plainly jealous. Sore losers indeed! We are going to beat them again at their own home. Go Super Eagles

Did you say Sore Losers? who lost
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Bigsteveg(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
jamebex: harveyfuqua
These things happen in soccer. Don't read too much into the result. Bafana are gonna bear the brunt.

This is by far from the most sensible comment here.

Izzylove66
This is the worst match I have watched this year. Ask them now, they will site NFF crisis and poor pitch as an excuse, as if the female U20 did not perform well in Canada despite the NFF crisis. In fact, a likely FIFA ban will save our face, we don’t have a team for AFCON. If we play like this against South Africa in Pretoria, we should expect the bashing of our life. Again, I’ve been defending Keshi up till now, but from now I back out. The same thing he did against France he repeated today, leaving his best players on bench only to bring them on when the damage has already been done. Omeruo played his worst game for Nigeria today. Lastly, Keshi should be sacked and another Coach to take over should draft in Iheanacho, Nwakali, Awoniyi, Success and Mohammed (their captain at U17) into the team with immediate effect. Mikel, the worst midfielder in Africa should be dropped with immediate effect. NONSENSE.

The most senseless. BTW is this supposed to be a South African? Sounds like a Nigerian.

Dat most senseless...na d op talk be dat o, maybe he's a liberian.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by iconize(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
EroZA: Lets not divert issues,you said every black south african has an atom of hatred on African immigrants....i never heard a south African saying that all Nigerians are drug dealers or human traffickers or terrorists,it won't make sense,you don't make sense either...

Geez!

Man, you're disappointing me.

You never heard a south African calling all Nigerians drug dealers?

What does "drug dealers vs war fighting nation", mean?

These things are online, you don't need rocket science to find them.

A certain south African mugger tsfiaikwa(sic) opened a thread in the past saying he hates Nigerians, calling them drug dealers.

So what's your point exactly?
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by iconize(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
14:

Who hosted the 2010 world cup crashing out in the group stage?

What a feat! grin grin grin
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by 14(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikron: they are just inferior to us, and always envious of us. i dont know why

envious? shocked shocked shocked

Did you just smoke something before you write this?
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by 14(m): 8:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize:

Who hosted the 2010 world cup and crashing out in the group stage?

What a feat! grin grin grin

Who lost or won this weekend?

If SA crashed in the group stages, i will take a guess that Nigeria went to 2nd round, good on them, if they did
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by 14(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
iconize: South Africans are our biatch, we bang them even without condoms in public. grin grin grin

You failed to beat Congo, so you think you can beat SA, you should be dreaming
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by iconize(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
14:

Who lost or won this weekend?

If SA crashed in the group stages, i will take a guess that Nigeria went to 2nd round, good on them, if they did

Whether Nigeria made it to the 2nd round at the 2010 world cup doesn't matter.

The popular discussion is that host country crashed out in the group stage.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by iconize(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
14:

You failed to beat Congo, so you think you can beat SA, you should be dreaming

This one is a drunkard.

We don't need to be at our peak to molest bacowne bacowne.

Lesotho, Niger even Mozambique "can beat" us but not bacowne.

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by 14(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
gebest: Nigeria is going to beat south africa, the Congo i saw yesterday will equally defeat RSA.

Just because they beat Nigeria you think they are capable of Beating SA. You are wrong
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by 14(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
goksongold: Thres one thing ppl don't really understand abt sa, they r always jealous of naija, cos we r greater than them in everything, music, sport, economy, just name it, so seeing us losing to the congolese will always delight them, but they will never never quality for afcon, quote me. Bafanabafana r underdogs in soccer, they r still kids.

Did you say Jealous??

Music? - You are wrong, Who still listen to autotuned music, Akon dissapeared long time ago

Sport? - Wrong, SA does not only play Football alone, SA is a sporting nation

Economy? shocked shocked - Why are your falks all over SA, running away from poverty in Nigeria, how many Sans are in Nigeria?
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
14:

Yes, I meant that! As in South Africa always losing to Nigeria in their own home. All hail the Nigerian super Eagles. Not that useless Bafana Banana team. grin cheesy cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Men's 100m At 2012 Olympics / Mikel Obi And His Family All Smiles / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.