Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo (27713 Views)

Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
What was my argument with eronZA about?? plss answer?? If you don't know, then all this shit you've been yapping about is pointless to be honest.

I repeat. I care not what your argument was. You have happily abandoned it, by chasing a strawman while talking to ME.

You have accepted that South Africans are well within their rights to detest what "your people" represent: druglording in their land.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

You don't look anything, but you don't sound very smart. I'll give you that.
Says the idiot that just hopped intp a debate without knowing what the argument is about...tell me more einstein.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

I repeat. I care not what your argument was. You have happily abandoned it, by chasing a strawman while talking to ME.
I repeat...you're an idiot for hopping into it in this first place if you didn't care....Christ you're really a nutcase.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 12:04am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
Says the idiot that just hopped intp a debate without knowing what the argument is about...tell me more einstein.

The last time I checked, in the end, you ACCEPTED my points. Therefore, the smoke and mirrors won't work.

You closed your own case and got angry for nothing.

You are hated for a reason and you accept that.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 12:06am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
I repeat...you're an idiot for hopping into it in this first place if you didn't care....Christ you're really a nutcase.

Grasping a straws and trying to throw stun grenades.

You built a strawman. Knocked it down yourself. And while you were busy with that, you threw out your entire argument.

Bath baby with the water. Out the window.

Where's the Naai-gerian "intelligence"?
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 12:14am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

The last time I checked, in the end, you ACCEPTED my points. Therefore, the smoke and mirrors won't work.

You closed your own case and got angry for nothing.

You are hated for a reason and you accept that.

*sigh* you really are an idiot...

This was what i was arguing in eroZA ABOUT...

EroZA: Lets not divert issues,you said every black south african has an atom of hatred on African immigrants....i never heard a south African saying that all Nigerians are drug dealers or human traffickers or terrorists,it won't make sense,you don't make sense either...

Did you just say this?? Then you must either live with whites or abroad. Stop trying to patronize us...MAJORITY of black South Africans totally DESPISE Nigerians(sometimes with good reason). They show it everywhere...schools, workplace, etc.

EroZA: Now you say the majority,initially you said all black SAns....your frustration is alarming

Please show me where i said all black south africans?? Why should i be frustrated?...I've been/lived in much better countries...Naija may be poo at the moment, but then again mzansi isn't exactly utopia.

EroZA:

go back and read your posts... I never said SA is a better country...what am saying is stop writing fallacies because you are exposing your hidden frustration

Lol@ hiddden frustrations....Again i ask you, why should i be frustrated?? Show me a post where i said "all black South Africans hate Nigerians"
I lived in mzansi for 4 years...so i'm not "writing fallacies", i'm speaking based on what i've seen/saw back then. You're the liar claiming you've never heard one of your countrymen stereotype Nigerians.

EroZA: Yes or no,do all black south Africans hate Nigerians?

Show me where i used "all" instead of "majority"

Now this is where you're dickriding booty eating self decided to hop in. Did you not see where i said this ".MAJORITY of black South Africans totally DESPISE Nigerians(sometimes with good reason). They show it everywhere...schools, workplace, etc."

Like i said...you really are an idiot...no a stupid troll.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 12:16am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:

*sigh* you really are an idiot...

EroZA: Lets not divert issues,you said every black south african has an atom of hatred on African immigrants....i never heard a south African saying that all Nigerians are drug dealers or human traffickers or terrorists,it won't make sense,you don't make sense either...

Did you just say this?? Then you must either live with whites or abroad. Stop trying to patronize us...MAJORITY of black South Africans totally DESPISE Nigerians(sometimes with good reason). They show it everywhere...schools, workplace, etc.

EroZA: Now you say the majority,initially you said all black SAns....your frustration is alarming

Please show me where i said all black south africans?? Why should i be frustrated?...I've been/lived in much better countries...Naija may be poo at the moment, but then again mzansi isn't exactly utopia.

EroZA:

go back and read your posts... I never said SA is a better country...what am saying is stop writing fallacies because you are exposing your hidden frustration

Lol@ hiddden frustrations....Again i ask you, why should i be frustrated?? Show me a post where i said "all black South Africans hate Nigerians"
I lived in mzansi for 4 years...so i'm not "writing fallacies", i'm speaking based on what i've seen/saw back then. You're the liar claiming you've never heard one of your countrymen stereotype Nigerians.

Now this is where you're dickriding booty eating self decided to hop in. Did you not see where i said this ".MAJORITY of black South Africans totally DESPISE Nigerians(sometimes with good reason). They show it everywhere...schools, workplace, etc."

Like i said...you really are an idiot...no a stupid troll.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 12:18am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

Grasping a straws and trying to throw stun grenades.

You built a strawman. Knocked it down yourself. And while you were busy with that, you threw out your entire argument.

Bath baby with the water. Out the window.

Where's the Naai-gerian "intelligence"?
No your the fucker trying to strawman me cos you didn't even know my view from the start, you just hopped in like a fucking gorilla in the jungle...you're stupid. Admit it...you're stupid.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 12:18am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:

[s]*sigh* you really are an idiot...

EroZA:

Like i said...you really are an idiot...no a stupid troll. [/s]

The entire post is irrelevant.

ONLY ONE THING is relevant.

And that is the fact that you have ACCEPTED that Naaai-gerians are hated for a reason.

That's it. Nothing more and nothing less. See, this is what happens when you chase a straw man argument. You lose the PRIMARY point.

kiss
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 12:25am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
No your the fucker trying to strawman me cos you didn't even know my view from the start, you just hopped in like a fucking gorilla in the jungle...you're stupid. Admit it...you're stupid.

I'm the fucker who rests easy because you now have no point. All you have now are groans in muttered breaths, but you killed you entire existence in the thread.

This is why you have South African businesses in Naai-geria, "you people" never see the bigger picture.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 12:26am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

The entire post is irrelevant.

ONLY ONE THING is relevant.

And that is the fact that you have ACCEPTED that Naaai-gerians are hated for a reason.

That's it. Nothing more and nothing less. See, this is what happens when you chase a straw man argument. You lose the PRIMARY point.

You're stupid...i'm sorry you're really stupid. I admitted that from the FIRST POST with eroZA...My argument was why people would say EVERY NIGERIAN IS A DRUG DEALER/ 419er...Looks like you just want to argue for the sake of it...Infact i don't even know what type of crack you're on(i bet you'll say "ask the nigerian that sold it to me" ). Go to bed son...you're starting to bore me.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 12:29am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
I admitted that from the FIRST POST with eroZA...My argument was [s]why people would say EVERY NIGERIAN IS A DRUG DEALER/ 419er...Looks like you just want to argue for the sake of it...Infact i don't even know what type of crack you're on(i bet you'll say "ask the nigerian that sold it to me" ). Go to bed son...you're starting to bore me.[/s]

Your argument WAS IRRELEVANT like I said.

The thread says "hateful comments" by South Africans.

And there you go ACCEPTING repeatedly that the South Africans are correct to hate.

Now, everything else you say is of no consequence. The PRIMARY POINT of the thread, you have spoken to. kiss

#BigPicture.

You might as well stop typing. There's no more business here for you.

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 12:37am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

And there you go ACCEPTING repeatedly that the South Africans are correct to hate.

Now, everything else you say is of no consequence. The PRIMARY POINT of the thread, you have spoken to. kiss

#BigPicture.
My argument was simple: i did not agree with eroZA'S comment about "never heard any South African say all nigerians are drugdealers"...that was the point i was TRYING TO MAKE TO HIM;...till you came with you're typical dickriding shit which admittedly really pissed me off.

Stop with the kiss..i don't feel comfortbale with that.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 12:38am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

#BigPicture.

You might as well stop typing. There's no more business here for you.
Why is it irrevelent?? my arguement was based on another comment brought up which also had nothing to do with the post...u need to go bed.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 12:38am On Sep 09, 2014
Where has the intellectual midget gone to now? grin
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 12:40am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
Why is it irrevelent?? my arguement was based on another comment brought up which also had nothing to do with the post...u need to go bed.

Ah, so you now happily admit that you brought up an argument and BASED it on an irrelevant comment.

So, what does that make YOUR comment?

I know! IRRELEVANT.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 12:40am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:

Ah, so you now happily admit that you brought up an argument and BASED it on an irrelevant comment.

So, what does that make YOUR comment?

I know! IRRELEVANT.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by stunt353(m): 12:41am On Sep 09, 2014
mencade5: op

I need to go there and gun them down after we might have defeated them on wednesday.

Shameless people who are still slaves in their own country.

Abi oh!
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 12:45am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

Ah, so you now happily admit that you brought up an argument and BASED it in an irrelevant comment.

So, what does that make YOUR comment.

I know! IRRELEVANT.
Say it was irrelevant based on thread, remind me how it had anything to do with you?? You're the one that replied my "irrelevant" comment when you clearly saw the point i was trying to make to eroZA. you're a troll man...thats all i can say. If this scenario played out in real life, you'd be beaten up for hopping into an issue that clearly had nothing to do with you.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 12:46am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
My argument was simple: i did not agree with eroZA'S comment about "never heard any South African say all nigerians are drugdealers"...that was the point i was TRYING TO MAKE TO HIM;...till you came with you're typical dickriding shit which admittedly really pissed me off.

Stop with the kiss..i don't feel comfortbale with that.

Yes, and because your IRRELEVANT argument was that of a simpleton, you had a simpleton's ending to your life on the thread.

And for someone swearing like a sailor at every turn, you have quite a big one telling other posters that you aren't comfortable.

kiss
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 12:48am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
Say it was irrelevant based on thread, remind me how it had anything to do with you?? [s]You're the one that replied my "irrelevant" comment when you clearly saw the point i was trying to make to eroZA. you're a troll man...thats all i can say. If this scenario played out in real life, you'd be beaten up for hopping into an issue that clearly had nothing to do with you.[/s]

Exactly! IRRELEVANT is what it was. Glad we agree.

Every post on the forum has everything to do with anyone who wants to respond. Don't get salty because you lost a primary argument while nickeling and diming. Stay wide wake next time.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 12:50am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

Yes, and because your IRRELEVANT argument was that of a simpleton, you had a simpleton's ending to your life on the thread.

And for someone swearing like a sailor at every turn, you have quite a big one telling other posters that you aren't comfortable.

kiss

Plss can you post you're first reply to my eroZA comments...then you'll see you're just being a fucken troll...nothing more.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 12:52am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:

Plss can you post you're first reply to my eroZA comments...then you'll see you're just being a fucken troll...nothing more.

The thread is only 5 pages long. Not interested.

From "not caring" to caring a ton! No, "carrying a ton" of butthurt.

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 12:52am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

Exactly! IRRELEVANT is what it was. Glad we agree.

Every post on the forum has everything to do with anyone who wants to respond. Don't get salty because you lost a primary argument while nickeling and diming. Stay wide wake next time.
What argument did i lose again?? that eroZA WAS WRONG to say that he'd never seen a black south african say that all nigerians are drugdealers??
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 12:54am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
What argument did i lose again?? that eroZA WAS WRONG to say that he'd never seen a black south african say that all nigerians are drugdealers??

You tried to single out black South Africans as the unique haters of Naai-gerians, only to end up accepting that like everyone else, they have every reason to hate.

THAT argument. You lost it.

I warned you that you were now talking to me, but you decided to snooze while typing.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 12:57am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

The thread is only 5 pages long. Not interested.
Of course you're not...cos you know you're a fucken troll who hopped into an argument that had nothing to do with him. I replied to a comment by eroZA which i felt was wrong...now whether its irrelevant to the topic or not, is honestly none of your business. I didn't just post "majority of black south africans hate nigerians"....i first posted a comment about the topic(based on soccer terms) and then replied eroZAs comment.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 12:58am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
Of course you're not...cos [s]you know you're a fucken troll who hopped into an argument that had nothing to do with him. I replied to a comment by eroZA which i felt was wrong...now whether its irrelevant to the topic or not, is honestly none of your business. I didn't just post "majority of black south africans hate nigerians"....i first posted a comment about the topic(based on soccer terms) and then replied eroZAs comment.[/s]

Of course I am not, because you have lost and have proved yourself an intellectual midget.

The case is sooooo very closed. Closed by you.

All your explanations and stories are a waste of time.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 1:04am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

You tried to single out black South Africans as the unique haters of Naai-gerians, only to end up accepting that like everyone else, they have every reason to hate.

THAT argument. You lost it.

I warned you that you were now talking to me, but you decided to snooze while typing.
Did i specifically say "black south africans are the unique hater of nigerians"?? Didn't i say MAJORITY of them hate nigerians "with good reasons" in brackets when i replied eroZAS comment?? You're a fool...like really. I used black people because i assumed eroZA IS BLACK based on his past posts on here(at least that i have seen).

How did you win this argument?? by admiting there are south africans criminals too(with the lame excuse of "in their country"wink

You're the real strawman here...nah you're just a fucking troll.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 1:05am On Sep 09, 2014
Where's my little angry super midget? grin

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 1:06am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
Did i specifically say "black south africans are the unique hater of nigerians"??

Did I say you specifically said that? Er, nope!

You know EXACTLY what I said.

Strawman fail.

Fail like the rest of your story on the thread.

Hidden frustrations exposed.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 1:06am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

Of course I am not, because you have lost and have proved yourself an intellectual midget.

The case is sooooo very closed. Closed by you.

All your explanations and stories are a waste of time.
Nah you're a fucken troll...and you are right...this is a waste of time. last time i'll reply any of your posts...Anyone with half a brain would know if i said black south africans, i was only saying it based on who i was replying.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 1:08am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
Nah you're a fucken troll...and you are right...this is a waste of time. last time i'll reply any of your posts...Anyone with half a brain would know if i said black south africans, i was only saying it based on who i was replying.

Doesn't change the fact that you lost and that your hidden frustration are laid bare for all to see.

If only your argument was as sharp as the black South Africans thorn in your backside.

But alas, it is not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Men's 100m At 2012 Olympics / Mikel Obi And His Family All Smiles / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.