Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo (27712 Views)

Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 1:09am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

Did I say you specifically said that? Er, nope!

You know EXACTLY what I said.

Strawman fail.

Fail like the rest of your story on the thread.

Hidden frustrations exposed.
You win troll...
i am frustrated(about what, i really don't understand, but oh well)
Go look for someone else to dickride on...i'm done.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 1:10am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

Doesn't change the fact that you lost and that your hidden frustration are laid bare for all to see.

If only your argument was as sharp and the South Africans thorn in your backside.

But alas, it is not.
Lost what exactly?? last question...lost what exactly??
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 1:14am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
Lost what exactly?? last question...lost what exactly??

I already told you, Mr "last time I will respond..."

I should be very afraid.

My entire universe will collapse on itself, on the back of the black hole left by your discontinued replies.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 1:17am On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
You win troll...
i am frustrated(about what, i really don't understand, but oh well)
Go look for someone else to dickride on...i'm done.

Veeeery frustrated. It is so glaringly obvious. Next time, take your frustrations out on Goodluck "Jonotoooon" and leave my South Africans alone.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 1:24am On Sep 09, 2014
Midgy....? Where's my midget? Midgy...? Wherefore art thou?

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 1:28am On Sep 09, 2014
Ag, my intellectual super midget is gone. cry

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 1:44am On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB: Ag, my intellectual super midget is gone. cry
Troll...i told u you were a dick rider... hence i've been proved right. No be by force...now i know what it feels like to be trolled on by a south african.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
What's with the bias, Moderator?

Why delete perfectly valid comments? Taking sides much?
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
edi287:
Troll...i told u you were a dick rider... hence i've been proved right. No be by force...now i know what it feels like to be trolled on by a south african.

Call it trolling. Call it prolling. You lost. End of story.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

Call it trolling. Call it prolling. You lost. End of story.
Don't worry about that, pal! Tomorrow is just around the corner for Nigerian Super Eagles to demolish your Bafana Banana team. Bwahaha...
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
all4naija:
Don't worry about that, pal! Tomorrow is just around the corner for Nigerian Super Eagles to demolish your Bafana Banana team. Bwahaha...

All4naai, I a not a soccer fan, but may the best team win!
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
CraigB:

All4naai, I a not a soccer fan, but may the best team win!
Really? Are you serious? I thought you were. Me too. I argue on it for the sake of argument, seeing that most Nigerians like soccer. Well, there is nothing to argue with you about on the match. That means I am going to chat it up with other South Africans in the thread that would be created for the match.

Where have you been? I hope you are doing good?
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by kultimate009: 7:43am On Sep 10, 2014
EroZA: Who came top at the recent common wealth games and African athletics championship...

Let's see who will come on top tonight
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2014
don't give excuses after the game

kultimate009: Let's see who will come on top tonight
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by kultimate009: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2014
EroZA:
don't give excuses after the game

And you better don't go into hiding after the game. We are winning 3-0
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2014
I cross my fingers

kultimate009: And you better don't go into hiding after the game. We are winning 3-0
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Litmus: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
People are saying now that Nigeria should reach out to assist West African Nations that arnt coping as well with Ebola. Thing is, if Nigeria did that, we'd be adding to the hatred against us because there's nothing people of African origin hate more than being assisted by other peoples of African origin.

The West should as a matter of urgency reach out to those nations, Liberia, that nation with Free town as the capital, and Guinea to save lives because blacks only appreciate being assisted by white people. Do what Nigeria did and try and help other blacks the consequence is here for all to read.

1 Like

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Dafkelvin222(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
mikron:
Blacki88
Bafana Bafana will trounce Nigeria! We don't chow drugs, we don't chow ur woman/hoes/prostitutes and BAFANA BAFANA/ Mzansi is definitely not getting chowed by u Unsuper Eaglet Sissy Druggies!
Boarder patrol is also watching. No Boko Haram here

Prro Rhino
We must sure that we beat Drugs Lords couse they are still Drunk. Love & Peace.

Sibs
Nigeria were lucky to come out with 3 goals. If the Congolese were more clinical it could have been 5-2

LazolaMbayeka
Yha if we can play a drow with nigeria after that we beat congo then it can be so easy to us to go trugh haaaaaa

harveyfuqua
These things happen in soccer. Don't read too much into the result. Bafana are gonna bear the brunt

Buc-champ 14
This group is now wide open already with just one round gone, a three horse race effectively. But after what Congo did to Nigeria, I'm sure everyone knows now that they mean business. Nigeria have never lost there in qualifiers until today. And let's be honest they were thumped in their own backyard by a team we all expected to be just another whipping boy. Nobody even mentioned them, it was all banani, Nigeria and Sudan. Yep now we've certainly taken note of them. This group is going to be the most exciting one, goals galore, Yes! "I like it for the goals ". Once and always bucs.

LMakhubele
Football is unpredictable! Where are those ebola Niaja football fanatics?

KidKudu7
We need to watch this player in Congo, by the name of Thievy Bifouma!!
He destroyed the Nigerians today!!!

mmazongolo12
If Congo can beat them that means we can also beat them simple and straight forward

Izzylove66
This is the worst match I have watched this year. Ask them now, they will site NFF crisis and poor pitch as an excuse, as if the female U20 did not perform well in Canada despite the NFF crisis. In fact, a likely FIFA ban will save our face, we don’t have a team for AFCON. If we play like this against South Africa in Pretoria, we should expect the bashing of our life. Again, I’ve been defending Keshi up till now, but from now I back out. The same thing he did against France he repeated today, leaving his best players on bench only to bring them on when the damage has already been done. Omeruo played his worst game for Nigeria today. Lastly, Keshi should be sacked and another Coach to take over should draft in Iheanacho, Nwakali, Awoniyi, Success and Mohammed (their captain at U17) into the team with immediate effect. Mikel, the worst midfielder in Africa should be dropped with immediate effect. NONSENSE.

Inkomo
@Izzylove66 Ebola is to blame.

BLACKRIDGE
Drug lords FC will come with guns blazing after this loose,n I hope Bafana beat this things

Topdog
Now it's time to break the jinx against the super eagles. It is now or never

mastos12
This results has blown our cover. Now the Nigerias will be weary of another loss and will be coming @ us verystrongly.

khosi lami
I was watching this game and I must say Congo are no whipping boys these guys are huge physical and fast there were two outstanding players in their team their number 10 and 13 very skilfull these Nigerians are overrated Cows

packpage
Certain nigerian official was asked during the week on soccer Africa if what ever is happening with Nigeria football association won't affect players and arrogantly the official said we Nigerians not malawians nothing will affect our boys we going to whip Congo

bucs4PG
Nd b4 d game he ws asked to predict d score nd he said nigeria wl win 5-0,ys d goals scored were 5 bt it 2-3 against nigeria hehe

Longaneng
ARROGANCE comes before HUMILITY!
And i know the Eagles are coming to South Africa with even more arrogance.

http://www.kickoff.com/news/48416/2015-african-nations-cup-qualifiers-nigeria-2-3-congo

...xenophobic south africans.i hate dis negros.they're more racist than whites.they'll 4eva b slaves and continue 2 be d headquarter of hiv/aid
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by 1mindchrisr(f): 6:18am On Oct 22, 2014
edi287:

Lol@ hiddden frustrations....Again i ask you, why should i be frustrated?? Show me a post where i said "all black South Africans hate Nigerians"
I lived in mzansi for 4 years...so i'm not "writing fallacies", i'm speaking based on what i've seen/saw back then. You're the liar claiming you've never heard one of your countrymen stereotype Nigerians.

i hope in dt 4yrs u spent u can can point out at least one employment they create for SAfricans. so i can believ dt they not druglords n scameres. i wonder if u also recall during your stay how difficult it to live w guarding our ID.bank cards in fear of being maried to someone without your knowledge n worst part where they take loans n all kinds of debt
we dont hate nigerians as u put it infact i wish im aware of one company they contribute in employment bt none so far

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Men's 100m At 2012 Olympics / Mikel Obi And His Family All Smiles / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.