Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo (27708 Views)

Rashidi Yekinis Daughter To Meet Portugal Club After Nigeria ‘ignored’ Her / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
LOL @mzansi calling SE overrated. If there's one team that defines overrated, it has be to banana banana. The last good team they had was around 04-06, yet the way they talk you'd think they're Cameroon or something. I remember reading on kickoff where one of them said emenike was "an mvela league reject" when they haven't had a striker as good as him since Benni and Bartlett. I just hope keshi and the boys can shut those losers up.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
EroZA: Lets not divert issues,you said every black south african has an atom of hatred on African immigrants....i never heard a south African saying that all Nigerians are drug dealers or human traffickers or terrorists,it won't make sense,you don't make sense either...

Did you just say this?? Then you must either live with whites or abroad. Stop trying to patronize us...MAJORITY of black South Africans totally DESPISE Nigerians(sometimes with good reason). They show it everywhere...schools, workplace, etc.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by chismo007(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Even if we just wake from sleep we go still beat s/a like small pikin grin grin .....laffing dem in yoruba
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by DJEhimond(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't blame them, at least, they gats give themself hope or you think its easy not to qualify for World Cup?

#SomeonePleaseTell the South Africans that Mandela is dead so we gat no one to respect anymore. Their trashing no go get episode two.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by soilsista(f): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kanti don't you people get tired of the mudslinging and petty arguments? This is seriously getting old. EroZA and 14 leave these people shame, you'll never win an argument with them or convince them otherwise because nje they've made up their minds that we're all the same. Futhi ngicabanga ukuthi the only interaction most of them have had nathi is here on NL kodwa they have a lot to say
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by falcao2018: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
soilsista: Kanti don't you people get tired of the mudslinging and petty arguments? This is seriously getting old. EroZA and 14 leave these people shame, you'll never win an argument with them or convince them otherwise because nje they've made up their minds that we're all the same. Futhi ngicabanga ukuthi the only interaction most of them have had nathi is here on NL kodwa they have a lot to say

Kini olosh.o yi nso bayii?
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Mekyno(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Atmmachine: We don't have a coach
we dnt hv a manager with quality technical knowledge......
y cross balls against tall huge opponents, y nt change formation to 4-4-2, y nt play shots within shootin range, y feature efe ambrose (who i personal detest most) instead of natural number 2 (1 fair guy dat waz injured b4 world cup), y nt try ugwu uwadiegwu, enyimba wonder boy, in dat left back? hmmmm. May God help nigeria oooh
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by falcao2018: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
soilsista: Kanti don't you people get tired of the mudslinging and petty arguments? This is seriously getting old. EroZA and 14 leave these people shame, you'll never win an argument with them or convince them otherwise because nje they've made up their minds that we're all the same. Futhi ngicabanga ukuthi the only interaction most of them have had nathi is here on NL kodwa they have a lot to say

Gini ka anuofia na n'ekwu sef?
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
goksongold: Thres one thing ppl don't really understand abt sa, they r always jealous of naija, cos we r greater than them in everything, music, sport, economy, just name it, so seeing us losing to the congolese will always delight them, but they will never never quality for afcon, quote me. Bafanabafana r underdogs in soccer, they r still kids.

The reason why they talk like this is because we have always beaten them in football. And bro, football is not the only sport o. SA will spell Nigeria 50 times in cricket and rugby.

2 Likes

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by oluwasegun007(m): 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikron: i cant but agree more
that's just the unfortunate truth, the. Last time it was played in lagos was upon special request by samson siaisia as the head coach
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by gebest: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2014
14:

Just because they beat Nigeria you think they are capable of Beating SA. You are wrong
Am right.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Good point sis wami kodwa from the look of things the show will continue ...am enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2014
matured comment,you got my like

hifaif:

The reason why they talk like this is because we have always beaten them in football. And bro, football is not the only sport o. SA will spell Nigeria 50 times in cricket and rugby.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Someone tell the Nigerians that obasanjo is no longer in charge therefore we got no one to respect...

quote author=DJEhimond]I don't blame them, at least, they gats give themself hope or you think its easy not to qualify for World Cup?

#SomeonePleaseTell the South Africans that Mandela is dead so we gat no one to respect anymore. Their trashing no go get episode two.[/quote]
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Now you say the majority,initially you said all black SAns....your frustration is alarming

edi287:
Did you just say this?? Then you must either live with whites or abroad. Stop trying to patronize us...MAJORITY of black South Africans totally DESPISE Nigerians(sometimes with good reason). They show it everywhere...schools, workplace, etc.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2014
Hey wena we don't want your Chinese language here....blaksem

falcao2018:

Kini olosh.o yi nso bayii?
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2014
Probably he was referring to rotten Nigerians who come to SA and do rotten things,you did not understand the context in which his point was based,people express their personal views on line just like you...e.g All4Niaja always write nonsense about SA,does he represent all Nigerians?

iconize:

Geez!

Man, you're disappointing me.

You never heard a south African calling all Nigerians drug dealers?

What does "drug dealers vs war fighting nation", mean?

These things are online, you don't need rocket science to find them.

A certain south African mugger tsfiaikwa(sic) opened a thread in the past saying he hates Nigerians, calling them drug dealers.

So what's your point exactly?
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2014
EroZA:
matured comment,you got my like

I appreciate you, bro. Tanx.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by mechanics(m): 10:36am On Sep 08, 2014
As 4 me, Keshi has displayed his weakness, he shud b sacked.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Omegapasky: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2014
the lion doesn't concern itself with the discussions of a sheep
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroZA: Now you say the majority,initially you said all black SAns....your frustration is alarming

Please show me where i said all black south africans?? Why should i be frustrated?...I've been/lived in much better countries...Naija may be shit at the moment, but then again mzansi isn't exactly utopia.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
go back and read your posts... I never said SA is a better country...what am saying is stop writing fallacies because you are exposing your hidden frustration

edi287:
Please show me where i said all black south africans?? Why should i be frustrated?...I've been/lived in much better countries...Naija may be shit at the moment, but then again mzansi isn't exactly utopia.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroZA:

go back and read your posts... I never said SA is a better country...what am saying is stop writing fallacies because you are exposing your hidden frustration

Lol@ hiddden frustrations....Again i ask you, why should i be frustrated?? Show me a post where i said "all black South Africans hate Nigerians"
I lived in mzansi for 4 years...so i'm not "writing fallacies", i'm speaking based on what i've seen/saw back then. You're the liar claiming you've never heard one of your countrymen stereotype Nigerians.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Segadem(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
AfricaMagic: As a fan of Manchester United and a citizen of Nigeria, it feels so bad to always be on the loosing side. I personally don't accept failure in my life. See the Manchester United team breaking my heart from the left and Super Eagles from the right. I think this is a clarion call for me to leave this shitty game called football and its obsession and face my studies with damn seriousness. FOOTBALL SUCKS!
eh ya sori, pele,but u can port to Chelsea.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yes or no,do all black south Africans hate Nigerians?

edi287:
Lol@ hiddden frustrations....Again i ask you, why should i be frustrated?? Show me a post where i said "all black South Africans hate Nigerians"
I lived in mzansi for 4 years...so i'm not "writing fallacies", i'm speaking based on what i've seen/saw back then. You're the liar claiming you've never heard one of your countrymen stereotype Nigerians.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by edi287: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
EroZA: Yes or no,do all black south Africans hate Nigerians?

Show me where i used "all" instead of "majority"
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by tomiobj(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
mikron: Blacki88
Bafana Bafana will trounce Nigeria! We don't chow drugs, we don't chow ur woman/hoes/prostitutes and BAFANA BAFANA/ Mzansi is definitely not getting chowed by u Unsuper Eaglet Sissy Druggies!
Boarder patrol is also watching. No Boko Haram here

Prro Rhino
We must sure that we beat Drugs Lords couse they are still Drunk. Love & Peace.

Sibs
Nigeria were lucky to come out with 3 goals. If the Congolese were more clinical it could have been 5-2

LazolaMbayeka
Yha if we can play a drow with nigeria after that we beat congo then it can be so easy to us to go trugh haaaaaa

harveyfuqua
These things happen in soccer. Don't read too much into the result. Bafana are gonna bear the brunt

Buc-champ 14
This group is now wide open already with just one round gone, a three horse race effectively. But after what Congo did to Nigeria, I'm sure everyone knows now that they mean business. Nigeria have never lost there in qualifiers until today. And let's be honest they were thumped in their own backyard by a team we all expected to be just another whipping boy. Nobody even mentioned them, it was all banani, Nigeria and Sudan. Yep now we've certainly taken note of them. This group is going to be the most exciting one, goals galore, Yes! "I like it for the goals ". Once and always bucs.

LMakhubele
Football is unpredictable! Where are those ebola Niaja football fanatics?

KidKudu7
We need to watch this player in Congo, by the name of Thievy Bifouma!!
He destroyed the Nigerians today!!!

mmazongolo12
If Congo can beat them that means we can also beat them simple and straight forward

Izzylove66
This is the worst match I have watched this year. Ask them now, they will site NFF crisis and poor pitch as an excuse, as if the female U20 did not perform well in Canada despite the NFF crisis. In fact, a likely FIFA ban will save our face, we don’t have a team for AFCON. If we play like this against South Africa in Pretoria, we should expect the bashing of our life. Again, I’ve been defending Keshi up till now, but from now I back out. The same thing he did against France he repeated today, leaving his best players on bench only to bring them on when the damage has already been done. Omeruo played his worst game for Nigeria today. Lastly, Keshi should be sacked and another Coach to take over should draft in Iheanacho, Nwakali, Awoniyi, Success and Mohammed (their captain at U17) into the team with immediate effect. Mikel, the worst midfielder in Africa should be dropped with immediate effect. NONSENSE.

Inkomo
@Izzylove66 Ebola is to blame.

BLACKRIDGE
Drug lords FC will come with guns blazing after this loose,n I hope Bafana beat this things

Topdog
Now it's time to break the jinx against the super eagles. It is now or never

mastos12
This results has blown our cover. Now the Nigerias will be weary of another loss and will be coming @ us verystrongly.

khosi lami
I was watching this game and I must say Congo are no whipping boys these guys are huge physical and fast there were two outstanding players in their team their number 10 and 13 very skilfull these Nigerians are overrated Cows

packpage
Certain nigerian official was asked during the week on soccer Africa if what ever is happening with Nigeria football association won't affect players and arrogantly the official said we Nigerians not malawians nothing will affect our boys we going to whip Congo

bucs4PG
Nd b4 d game he ws asked to predict d score nd he said nigeria wl win 5-0,ys d goals scored were 5 bt it 2-3 against nigeria hehe

Longaneng
ARROGANCE comes before HUMILITY!
And i know the Eagles are coming to South Africa with even more arrogance.

http://www.kickoff.com/news/48416/2015-african-nations-cup-qualifiers-nigeria-2-3-congo

they have turned footbal to something as serious as insulting our nation.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
14:

Did you say Sore Losers? who lost

Er, that would be Naai-geria.

Lost against congo.

Lost top spot in African champs.

Lost top spot in youth champs.

Lost top africa spot in commonwealth games.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
tomiobj: they have turned footbal to something as serious as insulting our nation.

Your nation insults themselves by selling drugs in South Africa and generally being known for bad things in the country.

Bad guests, you are.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by CraigB: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
edi287:

Black South Africans, you say?

Why don't you add on to that list Indians from India, Malaysians, the Chinese, et cetera.

In fact, name 5 nations that love Naai-gerian guests, as opposed to tolerating them. Forever playing the victim.

Oh, by the by, add white south Africans on to your list too. Of course, if you spend all your days in Hillbrow, you wouldn't know to do that.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
mencade5: op

I need to go there and gun them down after we might have defeated them on wednesday.

Shameless people who are still slaves in their own country.

You are slave of poverty, SAns know nothing about slavery. Slavery is from west african countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Wins Gold In Men's 100m At 2012 Olympics / Mikel Obi And His Family All Smiles / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.