Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:25 AM

Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo (20752 Views)

Debate: Messi V Raul - Who Is The Bigger Champions League Legend? / Messi V Ronaldo / Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2014
Unu still dey here?, isokay, continuuu.

Naturalwaves did you hear Iamzuna? undecided,

Pleaaaaase come and buy me my own chin-chin with wey dem use Ronaldo nylon wrap cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Debroslink: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2014
Krasid: Where was messi when ronaldo scored 17 in the UCL?.Can messi go to another league and become the worlds best player.

Messi was injured then bro. However, Ronaldo didn't score in 17 consecutive games.

Did Pele need to go to Europe to become world's best? Is there any club in EPL greater than Barcelona? If man utd were greater than Madrid, would Ronaldo leave?
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2014
naturalwaves:
Hahahaha. Na you set house on fire, You come run go when house begin burn. I think the mods should even move this to the front page. It will be such a pleasure reading other people's opinion.

lol the mata don pass my power ooo
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2014
Lily4star: Unu still dey here?, isokay, continuuu.

Pleaaaaase come and buy me my own chin-chin with wey dem use Ronaldo nylon wrap cheesy
Lol abi oo
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by habiolah(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2014
people be saying Messi should go to another club; where if I may ask?

Messi should leave barca and go to Chelsea? for what?

unless Messi dips in form, he will go nowhere.

Can Ronaldo leave madrid for somewhere else? These guys are in the best teams in the world; leaving there is not advancement. Ronaldo moved from lower teams to better ones; where do you want messi to go? the guy started at the peak: until he is no longer good, he will remain at barca.

cutting his teeth at barca and maintaining the tempo for years adds to his greatness, it doesn't subtract from it.

is someone comparing okocha with messi? you overate okocha.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2014
Debroslink:

Messi was injured then bro. However, Ronaldo didn't score in 17 consecutive games.

Did Pele need to go to Europe to become world's best? Is there any club in EPL greater than Barcelona? If man utd were greater than Madrid, would Ronaldo leave?

And why didn't he score 17 the year he scored 91?.To me Ronaldo will always remain the best because he won everything in the two best leagues in europe.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2014

Lily y u wan fall my hand na. The chin-chin wae u dae ask for no dae exist na. If you will b intrested na only Kuli-Kuli dem take Ronaldo nylon wrap o, tho i no dae chop am but i fit point 4 u where dem dae sell am o.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 10:07am On Sep 20, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

lol the mata don pass my power ooo

Hey Mr Mubi no complain o. Me neva even start my own o, i just dae counta points wae Ronaldo fans dae raise. When i start my own analysis and begin state facts, u go complain tire o.

And cum to think of it, na talent you get so o and you fit open new topics where we all compare footballas, coaches and clubs. We as loyal commentas go always dae ground to do justice grin grin

For your hard work, u go get guguru and chilled kunu 4rm me tomorow.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2014
winkKrasid and co, una go hear from me later today wink
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2014
Iamzuna: winkKrasid and co, una go hear from me later today wink

We dey wait.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Debroslink: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2014
Krasid: And why didn't he score 17 the year he scored 91?.To me Ronaldo will always remain the best because he won everything in the two best leagues in europe.
To you 17 CL goals is greater than 91 goals for club and country in a year?SMH
Your analysis is flawed. Did Thierry Henry not win everything in the two best leagues in Europe? Is he greater than Ronaldinho who won everything in Barcelona?

Or is Zinedine Zidane who won ballon d Or @ Juventus and @ Real Madrid greater than Pele who played all his best football @ Santos in Brazil?

Let's not be bias in our judgement. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Messi is slightly better than CR7.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2014
Debroslink:
To you 17 CL goals is greater than 91 goals for club and country in a year?SMH
Your analysis is flawed. Did Thierry Henry not win everything in the two best leagues in Europe? Is he greater than Ronaldinho who won everything in Barcelona?

Or is Zinedine Zidane who won ballon d Or @ Juventus and @ Real Madrid greater than Pele who played all his best football @ Santos in Brazil?

Let's not be bias in our judgement. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Messi is slightly better than CR7.
Do you think it is easy to score 17 against the best teams in europe, a feat that was not achieved by legendary strikers like Eusebio,Cruyff,Platini etc.And what makes you think Pele is better than Zidane.You are comparing a forward that played in the 60's to a midfielder that played in the 90's.Did you even watch pele play to be comparing both?.Btw,Thierry Henry did not win the worlds best player in both leagues.(When i said everything, i meant everything)

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2014
Iamzuna:

Lily y u wan fall my hand na. The chin-chin wae u dae ask for no dae exist na. If you will b intrested na only Kuli-Kuli dem take Ronaldo nylon wrap o, tho i no dae chop am but i fit point 4 u where dem dae sell am o.

Rotflmfao, I no fit laugh abeg, that can't be Ronaldo, better go check well
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Lily4star(f): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:
Lol abi oo

The guy is obsessed with Messi, no mind am, they even sell the Chin-chin in my area with Ronaldo nylon, I still saw it this morning but no money to buy. sad
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krasid: Do you think it is easy to score 17 against the best teams in europe, a feat that was not achieved by legendary strikers like Eusebio,Cruyff,Platini etc.And what makes you think Pele is better than Zidane.You are comparing a forward that played in the 60's to a midfielder that played in the 90's.Did you even watch pele play to be comparing both?.Btw,Thierry Henry did not win the worlds best player in both leagues.(When i said everything, i meant everything)

Now for your mind you dea win ooo... So what you want to keep ranting about is 17 goals in CL last season abi.

Now you just answer these ones...

Has Ronaldo ever scored 50 goals a season in any league (i mean league games and not total)?
Has Ronaldo won the Ballon 'o Dor 4 times and counting grin?
Has Ronald ever scored 73 goals a season?
Has Ronaldo ever scored 91 goals in a calender year?
Has Ronaldo won more CL trophies than Messi?
Has Ronaldo won More MOM (man of the match than messi) grin grin
Has Ronaldo Won more trophies than Messi overall?
Has Ronaldo won more European Golden Boot than Messi?
Has Ronaldo scored more Classico goals than Messi (21 goals) ... Thats also an answer to one of you questions you asked me before now.
Has Ronaldo scored the most hatrick in CL (even with his 17 goals which i respect)

If you want more i can give you, una know say i no wan bring my own arguments but just to counter una... Remember that these are facts that exist and not some sentimental statement.

Ronaldo has got nothing on Messi but you people want to keep believing, nothing do una...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lily4star:

Rotflmfao, I no fit laugh abeg, that can't be Ronaldo, better go check well

I am serious Jhur... Even to let you know that i am telling the truth, the front of the nylon Ronaldo wear Ral Madrid Jersey and the back he wear Man United jersey
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
Lily4star:

The guy is obsessed with Messi, no mind am, they even sell the Chin-chin in my area with Ronaldo nylon, I still saw it this morning but no money to buy. sad

I am not obsessed ooo. I just love the guy, I love Ronaldo as well but Messi is better than him by miles. I used to love Ronaldo before and seriously i wanted him to even be better than Messi and i would argue to any length that Ronaldo was better... but make we dae see truth dae talk am. I am not disputing the fact that Ronaldo had a better season last time but Messi equally had a good WorldCup. For now i would say that both players are Level but on a normal day Messi is far ahead (and the topic says Who is better).

For that chin-chin for your area, i no know say na the same area you and Naturalwaves dey stay ooo.. Besyds just thank God say you no buy am ooo cos i hear say people way chop am dey purge and some of them dey hospital oo. Na beg i take beg you no chop am ooo...
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
@Iamzuna Ronaldo might not have scored 50 league goals a season,but he has 46.Moreover i remember that in that season madrid had already won the league and Messi was scoring meaningless hat tricks at the end of the season.Ballon d'or, seriously?Do you think he deserved all 4 if not for daddy blatter?.To me,messi has won 2 UCL since he was not a regular in the 2006 Barca team.Do you expect ronaldo to have more clasico goals than messi that has spent his entire career at barcelona?.They both have 3 European golden shoes.Ronaldo also has his own records.make you research.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by hensben(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
cr7 fans argue with goals nothing more. If messi is not scoring, he is assisting/play making for his team mate. Messi is a football genius...Cr7 is all about me, myself and I(self centered player), cr7 is obsess about messi every season whereas, messi just do his thing on the pitch(pure class). If not for bale,sergio ramos, marcelo and di maria atletico madrid would have been crown UCL champion, they fought hard that day meanwhile cr7 scored a penalty and took off his shirt celebrating as if he scored the equalizing and winning goal, he hardly celebrate his team mate goals cos he believe they are to feed him like a baby(i.e, scoring goals is his only stat he use in competing with messi nothing more)...messi>>>cr7 any time any day...messi carry the team while without the team to supply tap-in, cr7 is no where to be found. The team work for cr7 making benzema to decline cos even him as a striker assist cr7 to score goals.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by greatestman(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2014
tuffgongjo: Messi humble?shows u only watch the game u don't read d news of d game.

People mistaken Christi swags for being proud. I JUST love that guy call Christi person wey no dey do tattoo just to donate blood to the masses. If humbleness get another meaning make I know.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2014
greatestman:

People mistaken Christi swags for being proud. I JUST love that guy call Christi person wey no dey do tattoo just to donate blood to the masses. If humbleness get another meaning make I know.

And you think he is the only one that donates blood... or you think he is the only one that does not have tattoos. He said that just to draw attention to himself as usual. But i commend him for his kindness and good heart..
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by greatestman(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
Iamzuna:

And you think he is the only one that donates blood... or you think he is the only one that does not have tattoos. He said that just to draw attention to himself as usual. But i commend him for his kindness and good heart..

If I may ask what does that gesture connote?
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 5:22pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krasid: @Iamzuna Ronaldo might not have scored 50 league goals a season,but he has 46.Moreover i remember that in that season madrid had already won the league and Messi was scoring meaningless hat tricks at the end of the season.Ballon d'or, seriously?Do you think he deserved all 4 if not for daddy blatter?.To me,messi has won 2 UCL since he was not a regular in the 2006 Barca team.Do you expect ronaldo to have more clasico goals than messi that has spent his entire career at barcelona?.They both have 3 European golden shoes.Ronaldo also has his own records.make you research.

Ahan, Messi was a first team player in 2006 before he got injured that season, Y una dae always try to use lie confuse people na. So you think Messi didnt deserve 4 Ballon d'or and Ronaldo deserves the last one (which he won by winning 2 playoff games) please dont make me laugh abeg. So Messi was scoring meaningless hatricks abi and Ronaldo's own today is very meaningful, smh... So Ronaldo has 46 goals and you didnt bother to think that Messi has 14 goals in UCL as well, again i smh.. Go and start counting from when Ronaldo came and still tell me who has scored more goals total and in el classico. please note that i just mentioned for you some easy facts ooo... More still dea ooo... But why dont you tell us what Ronaldo has done to make him better now? at least you have mentioned 17 goals which we all know.... Im waiting for you ooo... if you no gimme any then i rest my case..
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
greatestman:

If I may ask what does that gesture connote?

Na my mouth you wan hear am abi... Well that gesture clearly shows he has a good person, has a good heart and is kind, but he never needed to tell us grin grin grin grin. I never said Ronaldo was proud but if you want to hear it from me, HE IS PROUD (Although he deserves to be because he has worked hard to get where he is now). There is a difference between Pride and Kindness, there is a lot of kind and good people who are proud if you must know.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2014
Iamzuna:

Ahan, Messi was a first team player in 2006 before he got injured that season, Y una dae always try to use lie confuse people na. So you think Messi didnt deserve 4 Ballon d'or and Ronaldo deserves the last one (which he won by winning 2 playoff games) please dont make me laugh abeg. So Messi was scoring meaningless hatricks abi and Ronaldo's own today is very meaningful, smh... So Ronaldo has 46 goals and you didnt bother to think that Messi has 14 goals in UCL as well, again i smh.. Go and start counting from when Ronaldo came and still tell me who has scored more goals total and in el classico. please note that i just mentioned for you some easy facts ooo... More still dea ooo... But why dont you tell us what Ronaldo has done to make him better now? at least you have mentioned 17 goals which we all know.... Im waiting for you ooo... if you no gimme any then i rest my case..
Ronaldo-20 hat tricks in la liga(6 seasons)
Messi-19(11 seasons).What is your next excuse?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
Iamzuna:

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by ddippset(m): 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
People are funny sha! With all the hundreds of criteria that can be used to compare 2 great players they chose to use something as petty as the number of leagues they played in. Goal records for country messi has more, goal records for club messi has more, trophies won for country messi has more, trophies won for club messi has more, individual awards and honours messi has more, yet they are still arguing. Look there are over 5000 professional footballers, there isno harm whatsoever if ronaldo is the second best. Stop disputing facts when there are figures and numbers everywhere to back them up.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by ddippset(m): 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
Krasid: Ronaldo-20 hat tricks in la liga(6 seasons)
Messi-19(11 seasons).What is your next excuse?
messi only player in history with 4 champions league hattricks,ronaldo only one,what's your next excuse? messi la liga best player 2008/9, 09/10, 10/11, 11/12, 12/13, ronaldo none. What's your next excuse?
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
It okay nau...messi is a better player than ronaldo anytime and anyday....we need not argue about this.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 7:55pm On Sep 20, 2014

Trust me, I don't give excuses, come over and let's go buy you a basketful of customised Ronaldo chin chin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Poland Vs Colombia: World Cup, (0 - 3) On 24th June 2018 / Stephanie Onusiriuka Ogechukwu Lacks Sponsorship To Represent Nigeria / It’s Sad My Mother Couldn’t Witness My Glorious Moments In Super Eagles — Akpeyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.