Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo (19798 Views)

Debate: Messi V Raul - Who Is The Bigger Champions League Legend? / Messi V Ronaldo / Didier Drogba And Christiano Ronaldo Hot Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Iamzuna:

Its your opinion and i respect it.... But mine still remains that Messi is the better dribbler
Okay. Your opinion too.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2014
naturalwaves:

I am not criticizing Messi but just trying to disprove your points of saying Messi singlehandedly won matches by giving you examples of matches he couldn't even smell significance talkless of single handedly wim not to talk of multi handedly. Your little magician failed and I exoect you to take back the point you said that " messi siglehandedly wins matches". As you can see, it has been trashed into the bins. *winks

Never. For the fact that i said that Messi single handedly win matches does not mean that he will do that in all matches. No player, i repeat no play has had an effect on a game (and i mean amount of game, not every game ooooo!!!!) like the way Messi does, at least not since i started watching football. Every players have good and bad days but Messi on his bad day still makes the difference like in his last 2 matches.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
mubarakopeyemi: Wow! Will these arguements end sha :/
Hahahaha. Na you set house on fire, You come run go when house begin burn. I think the mods should even move this to the front page. It will be such a pleasure reading other people's opinion.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2014
Iamzuna:

Never. For the fact that i said that Messi single handedly win matches does not mean that he will do that in all matches. No player, i repeat no play has had an effect on a game (and i mean amount of game, not every game ooooo!!!!) like the way Messi does, at least not since i started watching football. Every players have good and bad days but Messi on his bad day still makes the difference like in his last 2 matches.
Oh, so you knew players normally have on and off days and you( or was it that other dude?) were comparing last week's match in which Ronaldo scored a penalty with Messi's better performance. Hmmmmm, talk about double standards.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
naturalwaves:
Hahahaha. Na you set house on fire, You come run go when house begin burn. I think the mods should even move this to the front page. It will be such a pleasure reading other people's opinion.

True talk Bro... because this is the greatest Rivalry in the History of football and everyone need to add a thing or 2.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
naturalwaves:
Oh, so you knew players normally have on and off days and you( or was it that other dude?) were comparing last week's match in which Ronaldo scored a penalty with Messi's better performance. Hmmmmm, talk about double standards.

Did you even bother to read that i stated that it was a not a good day for Messi as well. Means that on their bad days Messi will still perform better..
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
Iamzuna:

True talk Bro... because this is the greatest Rivalry in the History of football and everyone need to add a thing or 2.
Yeah. I think I should give you an assignment. Find out who the mods are and metion their names for a front page move. That's your punishment for not winning the argument tongue
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by uzolexis(f): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
MESSI is the king of soccer,I love them both and really like watching them play but Messi rules IMO
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2014
Fixgoo: If you watch world cup and post world cups you will notice that messi has a 100% freekick and shot success
Yeah, particularly the last one he took against Germany at the final of the just concluded FIFA world cup. It was 100% accurate into the hands of those at the stands.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
naturalwaves:
Yeah. I think I should give you an assignment. Find out who the mods are and metion their names for a front page move. That's your punishment for not winning the argument tongue

Wetin i don win before i start sef.. I dont know how all these things work ooo.. I only know how to comment and post... mesef just dea read say mod mod mod...
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
uzolexis: MESSI is the king of soccer,I love them both and really like watching them play but Messi rules IMO
The IMO tag you attached to it settles it. That's the safest way to be , trust me! *winks*

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
uzolexis: MESSI is the king of soccer,I love them both and really like watching them play but Messi rules IMO

OMG... If no be say night don reach i for buy you Chin-Chin... lol. Your are 100% on point
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
naturalwaves: .
Yeah, particularly the last one he took against Germany at the final of the just concluded FIFA world cup. It was 100% accurate into the hands of those at the stands.

And all the ones Ronaldo took?
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
Iamzuna:

Wetin i don win before i start sef.. I dont know how all these things work ooo.. I only know how to comment and post... mesef just dea read say mod mod mod...
The moderator for the sports section are "semid4lyfe" and "honeric01". Let me shout well, so ,they can move it......semid4lyfe, honeric01, front page.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Iamzuna:

How does this relate to what we are talking about, or what the debate is about... Park well jhur
Iamzuna: Now you don't need 5 man to mark Ronaldo because Juanfran,Alves,Puyol,Ashley cole and a lot more defenders have singlehandedly kept Ronaldo out over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Iamzuna:

And all the ones Ronaldo took?
Where did I say Ronaldo has a 100%freekick and shot accuracy? That I disproved his point does not automatically mean Ronaldo has the exact converse of what is being disproved. Let me ask you a yes or no question....was what he said correct?
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Krasid:
@Iamzuna, have you seen how it relates to what we were talking about?talking about Puyol, Alves and co.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
naturalwaves:
Where did I say Ronaldo has a 100%freekick and shot accuracy? That I disproved his point does not automatically mean Ronaldo has the exact converse of what is being disproved. Let me ask you a yes or no question....was what he said correct?

Yes he is.

He said 100% shot accuracy. Not goals
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2014
See you all tomorrow. Will reply mentions and all tomorrow. Good night everyone.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by naturalwaves: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2014
Iamzuna:

Yes he is.

He said 100% shot accuracy. Not goals
What is a shot accuracy? What type of shot or freekick is called an accurate one? Can't wait for your answer.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2014
naturalwaves:
@Iamzuna, have you seen how it relates to what we were talking about?talking about Puyol, Alves and co.

Yes boss. To keep Ronaldo out or mark him out does not mean he cant score goals. Now kindly unpark! ! grin
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
naturalwaves:
What is a shot accuracy? What type of shot or freekick is called an accurate one? Can't wait for your answer.

What he meant was for the shot to hit the target even if the keeper catches it.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by uzolexis(f): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2014
Iamzuna:

OMG... If no be say night don reach i for buy you Chin-Chin... lol. Your are 100% on point

I know 1 place wey dey sell chin chin 24/7. Mk we go there.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Another topic i would luv wud b Pep Guardiola vs Jose Mourinho. I knw Naturalwaves will be happy bt Pep na my man anyday anytym
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
uzolexis:

I know 1 place wey dey sell chin chin 24/7. Mk we go there.

Believe me dat chin chin go purge u but dis 1 wae i dae tlk about na D best. Even na Messi nylon dem take wrap am. Abi na hin u dae tlk about? grin

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
Debroslink:

And where was Ronaldo, When Messi scored in 21 consecutive league games
Can Ronaldo ever score 91 goals in a year?
Where was messi when ronaldo scored 17 in the UCL?.Can messi go to another league and become the worlds best player.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Iamzuna(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2014
Krasid: Where was messi when ronaldo scored 17 in the UCL?.Can messi go to another league and become the worlds best player.

What will stop him if he does?
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by cr7lomo: 11:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
Ronaldo 1st man to score every team he played against in last yr CL and only player to have ever scored in every round till he won it . Dem no born messi

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Krasid(m): 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
Iamzuna:

What will stop him if he does?
Do you think it is easy to go to another team and adapt to their style of play.It would be even more difficult for messi since he has been playing tiki-taka his entire career.
Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Bosville(m): 12:12am On Sep 20, 2014
Can't just imagine someone coMparing Okocha with Messi....Volvo no be Ferrari mate....

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi V Christiano Ronaldo by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 20, 2014
CR7777777......#HALA madrid ;-)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Steve Ritsons 2nd Golf Course Designed & Built In Anambra Southeast Nigeria / Mbappe Turns Down Al Hilal Approach / Seedorf Sacked By Cameroon After AFCON Exit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.