Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,808 members, 7,841,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. (2272 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / How Do You View Guys Who Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by 1one: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
I cry smetmes whn I worship,bt dt doesn't mke me a wuss.
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Metrofox(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Not cool bro
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by jotey(m): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2014
Lily4star: Anybody can cry, be it a man or woman depending on the situation that calls for it, loosing a loved one, sblings, mum, dad, fiance/fiancee there's nothing wrong in crying, even Jesus wept.

At one point in a man's life he should shed tears.
you deserve award 4 dix post o

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by singlesconnect: 5:47am On Sep 09, 2014
Serious minded ladies desirous of settling down as soon as possible should link up. A man ready for marriage wants to meet you.

The lady must be focussed.
Ambitious
Between 25 and 29
From any tribe but must be accommodating and in tune with Yoruba culture a bit.
Be ready to settle down and understands what the marriage institution is.

If you are the lucky Lady, send your details to. Singlemates4u@gmail.com and trust us to do the linking!

Singles Connect
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by khiaa(f): 6:39am On Sep 09, 2014
runnazz:

its true u can get really emotionally moved from some movies with touching stories...that's quite normal tho but me i no dey cry ooh!!! ehen but i really think its abnormal if a guy cries at the slightest opportunity something must be wrong somewhere..like seeing a grown man with beards crying at the slightest whim u go know say na psychological problem dey somewhere...this also apply to girls too...i know some girls who will start crying at any small thing and i hate such girls cos from my experience they only do that when they want to hide something from u so that u will quickly start petting them and forget the original matter for hand... for a man being too sensitive its abnormal really...but it doesn't mean real men don't cry..there is a TIME for everything u know, and when the TIME comes u let it go..

Once again, a very smart and wise man. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by chimerase2: 7:16am On Sep 09, 2014
IrishKez:

You failed to keep your promise sad
nop I didn't
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by jnrbayano(m): 8:34am On Sep 09, 2014
To me, a man who cries is perfectly normal.

Such men are so emotional, they can love so very well because they love with all their heart. They can also hate very well, because they hate with all their heart.

Such group may not be able to control the things which trigger their shedding of tears because they are overly emotional, but they must develop a control on when and where the shedding of tears take place.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by drnoel: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2014
OP u need to differentiate between crying from emotion and doing so from fraustration. I don't cry from emotion, .....Ok let truth be told, have done so once that was when my son was born. But from fraustration especially if u work with fools and ediots believe u me even Samson and Hecules will cry.
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by kalu01(m): 8:58am On Sep 09, 2014
it depend on the situation we are all human.
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Faun(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Faggott.
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2014
khiaa:

Once again, a very smart and wise man. smiley

thanks Khiaa..hope u doing good
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by khiaa(f): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
runnazz:

thanks Khiaa..hope u doing good

You are welcome, I'm doing very well, I hope you are doing the same. smiley
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
khiaa:

You are welcome, I'm do very well, I hope you are doing the same. smiley

sure am good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dirty Things Nigerian Babes Do To Get Money / Have You Ever Being CYBER-BULLIED Online; Share Your Experience / Easy Method To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.