Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,782 members, 7,841,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. (2271 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / How Do You View Guys Who Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
Eversince I was born till now,have NEVER EVER seen tears on my dad's eyes regardless of the situation even emergencies,sometimes he just keep smiling like its nothing serious and tells you,only expect the worst since its life and you can't get out of life alive...secondly have come to study human to know crying is contagious,literally you don't wanna cry but seeing a loved one or significant others who are dear to you cry would trigger you too to drop tears so its human to cry but never a guys thing even if you gonna cry as a guy,you shouldn't be seen,it shows how vulnerable you are.
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by GoodFaith: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
aaronson: Eversince I was born till now,have NEVER EVER seen tears on my dad's eyes regardless of the situation even emergencies,sometimes he just keep smiling like its nothing serious and tells you,only expect the worst since its life and you can't get out of life alive...secondly have come to study human to know crying is contagious,literally you don't wanna cry but seeing a loved one or significant others who are dear to you cry would trigger you too to drop tears so its human to cry but never a guys thing even if you gonna cry as a guy,you shouldn't be seen,it shows how vulnerable you are.
Sorry
we are all vulnerable

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ceasar1:

Crying symbolizes one is humane.
When you feel it, Let it flow.

My take too
But you don't have to be a cry cry overgrown baby cheesy
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
Sorry
we are all vulnerable
So where is the strength to atleast comfort a female folk when she burst out with tears due to her vulnerability oh you just gonna cry along with her.
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
chimerase2: Chai I remember wen I was graduating frm skul packing dat week was inevitable ma baby was holding me crying so bad that she won't see me again, dat cry touched me and I cried too promisin her I won't leave her cry
But londg distance has separated us cry

You failed to keep your promise sad
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
chibwike: i do cry almost everyday

cheesy
Why nah?
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
IrishKez:

My take too
But you don't have to be a cry cry overgrown baby cheesy

Lol, I do cry to my heart content when-ever the need arises alone. That doesn't make me weak or a “cry cry overgrown” baby does it...
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Beennkumar(m): 7:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Every guy has cried once in a while.

Y'all should stop lying. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by chibwike(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
IrishKez:

cheesy
Why nah?
Ok...i just lost my dad...and it seems all hope is lost.....my education is hanging....everything just seems to be crumbling....i cry and pray to God for help..coz he is the only one i gat now.
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
chibwike: Ok...i just lost my dad...and it seems all hope is lost.....my education is hanging....everything just seems to be crumbling....i cry and pray to God for help..coz he is the only one i gat now.
Now this got me!
cry cry cry
cry cry cry
cry cry cry
cry cry cry
cry cry cry
cry cry cry
cry cry cry
cry cry cry
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by chibwike(m): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
IrishKez:
Now this got me!
cry cry cry
cry cry cry
cry cry cry
cry cry cry
cry cry cry
cry cry cry
cry cry cry
cry cry cry
dats lyf you...its not really fair
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ceasar1:

Lol, I do cry to my heart content when-ever the need arises alone. That doesn't make me weak or a “cry cry overgrown” baby does it...
Why only do it while alone, are you a widower? cheesy
Crying is and should be a spontaneous reaction to situations. But if you have a grip of yourself you can stop or find your way to isolation and dig it out. It sounds planned to me if you say do it while alone. cool
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
chibwike: dats lyf you...its not really fair

My sincere condolences!

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by PLENTYNAIR(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
We all have different make-up and there is nothing wrong with being emotional when occasion demands irrespective of your gender. Its is part of what make us human. However you should be able to control your emotion at a reasonable level and disallow events and circumstances to control you. One question you should always ask yourself is "Is this negatively or positively affecting me? You shouldn't sulk in an emotional garden that affects you negatively.
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by chibwike(m): 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
IrishKez:

My sincere condolences!
thank you
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
chibwike: thank you

You're welcome
But I wont like it if you continue to cry
You have to man up and meet the challenge.
I guess you have your mum and siblings to carter for, so be the man.
Sometimes situations in life either makes or mars us.
It's my sincere wish that this should MAKE you.

Best wishes in your future endeavors!
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by chibwike(m): 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
IrishKez:

You're welcome
But I wont like it if you continue to cry
You have to man up and meet the challenge.
I guess you have your mum and siblings to carter for, so be the man.
Sometimes situations in life either makes or mars us.
It's my sincere wish that this should MAKE you.

Best wishes in your future endeavors!
thank you
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by marieolae(f): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
For heaven sake, are we not all human beings? Really there's nothing wrong in it. Some times life gets too hard and we just have to breakdown. If u keep it bottled up inside of u, you could go insane. Its better to let it all out. A man that cries is only human
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by GoodFaith: 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
aaronson: So where is the strength to atleast comfort a female folk when she burst out with tears due to her vulnerability oh you just gonna cry along with her.
Sorry, I am not narrow minded
When u get to that point in ur life u will make that call
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by MrCork: 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
...any man who cry is g@y....pirrrriod!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by GoodFaith: 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
MrCork: ...any man who cry is g@y....pirrrriod!! angry
We all know
U love light skin men

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
Sorry, I am not narrow minded
When u get to that point in ur life u will make that call
Read my earlier post again and deduct a part where I wrote 'even if a man wants to cry he shouldn't be seen' I never called you narrow minded and never label yourself such derogatory phrase
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
We all know
U love light skin men

cheesy
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by tayoxx(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
men cry but we ain't supposed to cry out...
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by GoodFaith: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
aaronson: Read my earlier post again and deduct a part where I wrote 'even if a man wants to cry he shouldn't be seen' I never called you narrow minded and never label yourself such derogatory phrase
Human are vulnerabe
"I wrote 'even if a man wants to cry he shouldn't be seen' "------ You are narrow minded
Why
Lot of people don't want to be seening weak--------- people don't choose when to break down
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
Human are vulnerabe
"I wrote 'even if a man wants to cry he shouldn't be seen' "------ You are narrow minded
Why
Lot of people don't want to be seening weak--------- people don't choose when to break down
Are those the reasons you narrow minded?
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by GoodFaith: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
aaronson: Are those the reasons you narrow minded?
Yes that is the reason you are narrow minded
People don't choose when to cry
people break down when sad events take place
Some people can hold it why other can not it
The is the different
Not being able to hold it doesn't make u weak
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mutuwa: doesn't the word "MAN" connote some sense of energy,agility,strength,dormiance,hero etc.why then cry?well some men cannot be unpluged from their emotions.but for a guy to cry...esp over a woman...e suppose chop serious beating O! coz en definately mumu pass cow.
Yoruba people say, "eni ija ko ba ni n pe ara re l'okunrin" (it's a person that's not been faced with serious difficulty that calls himself a man).

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Gofwane(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lol, if any should ever see me cry she should better run o. Cos those tears are crocodile tears

I might just be trying to get her emotional so as to tender that punny she has been hiding for long
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by GoodFaith: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gofwane: Lol, if any should ever see me cry she should better run o. Cos those tears are crocodile tears

I might just be trying to get her emotional so as to tender that punny she has been hiding for long
Ur is P cry
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by terzurum5(m): 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
It is rather very unfortunate that women fabricate alot of theories and impose it on men to live with. Who told you that real men don't cry or shed tears? Even Jesus Christ cried, Barack Obama cries. No wonder alot of women/ladies treat men any how not knowing that they are simply digging such men's graves because men are believed to take any thing that ladies throw at them (us). No wonder there are so many cases of heart attack/high BP, depression among men even the very young nd unmarried once because we have wrongfully accepted this unfounded philosophy (whose source is from the heart of hell) fabricatd by women that real men don't cry no matter what. And most men just would rather die in silence just to show that they are real men. Mayange je ga/Tefiakwa.
It is only stone-hearted men (people) that don't shed tears even when the need arises.
I have searched the scriptures over and over but i have never found where the Bible said men should not cry or shed tears. Therefore, ladies please wakeup from your slumber and stop treating men like people who have no feelings or emotions.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by 1one: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
It depends on d WHY. I shed tears smetimes whn I worship and dt doesnt mke me a wuss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Brother's Shoe / She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances / Have I Done Anything Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.