Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. (2268 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / How Do You View Guys Who Do This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by humnsikan: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
I'm a very emotional person, but I find it very difficult to express it, especially when I'm among ladies. For instance, at the climax of some very emotional movies, people cry; but I don't do so, especially in the presence of my sisters. I could still recall an occasion that something happened, and I was spontaneously moved to tears before everyone. After that incidence, I was so, so ashamed. Now, let's forget about that "there's no shame in crying" thing. Ladies, guys, how do you view a guy who cries? Ladies, would you love spending you entire life with such a guy? Pls, "no forming"; be very honest in your response.
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by azunlimited(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
It simply means u ar emosional, nd personally i prefer an emosional person 2 stone cold

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by dechandel(f): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
azunlimited: It simply means u ar emosional, nd personally i prefer an emosional person 2 stone cold

Gini bu emosional?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Baddestguyp(m): 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
only girls should cry. any guy dat cries na woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by MayflowerB(f): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
It depends on the situation. I once met a guy dat cries at any given time even wen telling me he loves me.....I saw it as weakness...... A man should always act as a man no matter what happens

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
Baddestguyp: only girls should cry. any guy dat cries na woman wrapper

Crying symbolizes one is humane.
When you feel it, Let it flow.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by raziboi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
me tears no d commot ma eyes

can it make front page
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by thankyouJesus(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
shocked
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
Depends on why he is crying.
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Mutuwa(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
doesn't the word "MAN" connote some sense of energy,agility,strength,dormiance,hero etc.why then cry?well some men cannot be unpluged from their emotions.but for a guy to cry...esp over a woman...e suppose chop serious beating O! coz en definately mumu pass cow.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by azunlimited(m): 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
dechandel:

Gini bu emosional?
Wat language is dis?
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Tymax(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Cry? When I'm not cutting Onion. angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by humnsikan: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Baddestguyp: only girls should cry. any guy dat cries na woman wrapper
You are sure of this?
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by humnsikan: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
MayflowerB: It depends on the situation. I once met a guy dat cries at any given time even wen telling me he loves me.....I saw it as weakness...... A man should always act as a man no matter what happens
Hmmm...my own don finish.
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by chimerase2: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chai I remember wen I was graduating frm skul packing dat week was inevitable ma baby was holding me crying so bad that she won't see me again, dat cry touched me and I cried too promisin her I won't leave her cry
But londg distance has separated us cry
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by MayflowerB(f): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
humnsikan: Hmmm...my own don finish.

Wetin happen?
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by MizEmpress(f): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
crying isn't a sign of weakness in men, some men cry and they can still turn around to be very wicked and mean. I don't like them anyway angry
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by MrCork: 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
humnsikan: I'm a very emotional person, but I find it very difficult to express it, especially when I'm among ladies. For instance, at the climax of some very emotional movies, people cry; but I don't do so, especially in the presence of my sisters. I could still recall an occasion that something happened, and I was spontaneously moved to tears before everyone. After that incidence, I was so, so ashamed. Now, let's forget about that "there's no shame in crying" thing. Ladies, guys, how do you view a guy who cries? Ladies, would you love spending you entire life with such a guy? Pls, "no forming"; be very honest in your response.

...ok...bro..so u r emotionall? R u g@y? (no offense) angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by GoodFaith: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
MrCork:

Gay man know other gay man better (No offense)
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
humnsikan: I'm a very emotional person, but I find it very difficult to express it, especially when I'm among ladies. For instance, at the climax of some very emotional movies, people cry; but I don't do so, especially in the presence of my sisters. I could still recall an occasion that something happened, and I was spontaneously moved to tears before everyone. After that incidence, I was so, so ashamed. Now, let's forget about that "there's no shame in crying" thing. Ladies, guys, how do you view a guy who cries? Ladies, would you love spending you entire life with such a guy? Pls, "no forming"; be very honest in your response.

its true u can get really emotionally moved from some movies with touching stories...that's quite normal tho but me i no dey cry ooh!!! ehen but i really think its abnormal if a guy cries at the slightest opportunity something must be wrong somewhere..like seeing a grown man with beards crying at the slightest whim u go know say na psychological problem dey somewhere...this also apply to girls too...i know some girls who will start crying at any small thing and i hate such girls cos from my experience they only do that when they want to hide something from u so that u will quickly start petting them and forget the original matter for hand... for a man being too sensitive its abnormal really...but it doesn't mean real men don't cry..there is a TIME for everything u know, and when the TIME comes u let it go..
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Lily4star(f): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Anybody can cry, be it a man or woman depending on the situation that calls for it, loosing a loved one, sblings, mum, dad, fiance/fiancee there's nothing wrong in crying, even Jesus wept.

At one point in a man's life he should shed tears.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by stinggy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
If he cries cos he lost a family member, it's not bad to me but of he cries cos of a woman, then that's stvpid to me...

#MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
MayflowerB: It depends on the situation. I once met a guy dat cries at any given time even wen telling me he loves me.....I saw it as weakness...... A man should always act as a man no matter what happens
Imagine the Chief of Defence staff crying , that one mean say make GEJ/Nigerians tear race ...... grin
A man can cry but it has to be an extremely brute situation or Breakthrough !

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by chibwike(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
i do cry almost everyday

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by humnsikan: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
MrCork:

Hahahaa...bros, I'm straight. Does it now take being a gay to be emotional? Remember, I said, "no forming."
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
chibwike: i do cry almost everyday

why u no go cry everyday e clear nau?
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by chibwike(m): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
runnazz:

why u no go cry everyday e clear nau?
has in
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
humnsikan: Hahahaa...bros, I'm straight. Does it now take being a gay to be emotional? Remember, I said, "no forming."

not really..but a guy that's too emotional is probably not too mentally balanced..its not natural just like some guys deliberately love being mumu in their rltnshp with women and think its cool to be a soft shiite and the lady starts to run their lives for them ..like where to go,who to move with how many times they can fck a week,hw many bottles to drink,how many friends to invite home,and how many friends to move with,when to leave the house and when to stay indoors...list is endless
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
MizEmpress: crying isn't a sign of weakness in men, some men cry and they can still turn around to be very wicked and mean. I don't like them anyway angry

There are some guys out there like myself that are allergic to crying. I don't usually cry or say, I don't cry at all but I'm Nice and easy. See...
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
chibwike: has in

as in u never see strong thing...by the time u don see u go know say tears nor too plenty for man eyes and sometimes when u feel so bad to the point of wishing u died u nor go even see tears but ur heart go dey carry the load..no too think am when time rch u go know plenty
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lily4star: Anybody can cry, be it a man or woman depending on the situation that calls for it, loosing a loved one, sblings, mum, dad, fiance/fiancee there's nothing wrong in crying, even Jesus wept.

At one point in a man's life he should shed tears.

Well Said. +10000 for saying this. smiley
Re: Ladies, Guys, How Do You View A Guy Who Cries. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
andromida: Depends on why he is crying.

Ha-ha, so you'd be setting out crying terms for your partner? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions For Ladies Only / Reasons Why Every Girl Should Give Her Man Head. / When A Girl Gives You Her Body It Doesn't Mean She's Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.