Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? (19486 Views)

Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mprex: I dont know about other girls but to me, a fair complexioned guy is a complete turn off
dont ask me why tongue

y tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Elkewwty:

Erything about him wink
Elkewwty baby how u dey na. Its been a while. Hope ur doing good sha?
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by uche92(m): 12:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Hahaha I noticed this too. 90% of the girls I have dated are light-skinned/caucasian... nothing against dark-skinned ladies. wink
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: . Igbo girls are pretty smiley but igbo guys are *cough* *cough*

still way finer than ugly yorubas

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by solomonbrown64: 1:24am On Sep 11, 2014
Evergreen123:

lol.....
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 11, 2014
EmoBoy:

Its better to compare these two tongue tongue

I'm outta here
I still choose the dark one no competition.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by victor08(m): 5:37am On Sep 11, 2014
Black is beautiful.

I'm made of Black. What about u?
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2014
Mprex: I dont know about other girls but to me, a fair complexioned guy is a complete turn off
dont ask me why tongue
Lol. Yo Opinion tho.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by ChristyG(f): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2014
Evergreen123:

for ugly igbotic mind,check inter tribal couples,it is more with yoruba guys than ur ugly albino Igbo dudes,not to even talk of swag and charisma which ibo guys lack in high numbers..the truth is bitter..

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by darlingnuel(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2014
Stories! If he's got da dough, u won't even remember his colour. U wdnt even care if he's red! Most ppl hate on light-skinned ppl cos they are simply jealous n angry dt God didn't create them same. Stop hating: we are one! Complain to God, rather than hate on a light-skinned fellow. Gosh! I'm black but I ain't gat NO beefs with colour!
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 11, 2014
ChristyG: for ugly igbotic mind,check inter tribal couples,it is more with yoruba guys than ur ugly albino Igbo dudes,not to even talk of swag and charisma which ibo guys lack in high numbers..the truth is bitter..
truth? that Yoruba boys are fine? Lwkmd.
Make the mistake of telling a Yoruba male or female, he looks Igbo, he will be happy.
How many yorubas can come out for mr Nigeria or mr ideal?
Almost non existent .
Of course u will need good physique, face, height, swag n charisma to win it.
The reason y ur men chase and marry our gals is : we are finer cleaner and we cook better, cheat leas in marriage and have stronger sense of family building.
Swag and charisma: in a dirty person? No.
Physique? Yoruba males are usually lanky and ......

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Chilug(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: exactly!!! They. Look too igbo-ish! Yuck
And you are anti- igbo.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by marieolae(f): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2014
Chilug:
And you are anti- igbo.
I'm nt darling
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by marieolae(f): 8:41am On Sep 11, 2014
Evergreen123:

we r nt ugly oo..just take a look at me first!
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2014
Bleep dat shiit..fair guys are taking over
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Elkristo(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2014
ChristyG: for ugly igbotic mind,check inter tribal couples,it is more with yoruba guys than ur ugly albino Igbo dudes,not to even talk of swag and charisma which ibo guys lack in high numbers..the truth is bitter..
hahaha. See yoruba see swag. Guy u no get talk.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 11, 2014

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Elkristo(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Evergreen123:
truth? that Yoruba boys are fine? Lwkmd.
Make the mistake of telling a Yoruba male or female, he looks Igbo, he will be happy.
How many yorubas can come out for mr Nigeria or mr ideal?
Almost non existent .
Of course u will need good physique, face, height, swag n charisma to win it.
The reason y ur men chase and marry our gals is : we are finer cleaner and we cook better, cheat leas in marriage and have stronger sense of family building.
Swag and charisma: in a dirty person? No.
Physique? Yoruba males are usually lanky and ......
and noisy too. Hav u seen a yoruba guy talking, mehn! U wil be hearing only, "ahh!", "ahh".

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by marieolae(f): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2014
datguyojay: but you dated me tho? I'm dark abii mtchew
jckson don't start oh!!!!!
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Elkristo(m): 8:56am On Sep 11, 2014
datguyojay: Bleep dat shiit..fair guys are taking over
hope for the hopeless.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Elkristo: and noisy too. Hav u seen a yoruba guy talking, mehn! U wil be hearing only, "ahh!", "ahh".

As far as christyG is concerned, that's swag.
Local people

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Elkristo(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2014
Evergreen123:

As far as christyG is concerned, that's swag.
Local people
av bin thinking, y are yoruba guys always thin nd bent. Is it vitamin deficiency?

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by iheanyi40(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2014
#observing
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by iheanyi40(m): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2014
Elkristo: av bin thinking, y are yoruba guys always thin nd bent. Is it vitamin deficiency?
gringrin
Evergreen123 are u thin n bent ? grin
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by stanconnect(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2014
evegran: Op one will feel if you're gonna be asking this kinda questions you should have your pic up or wait, you're fair? LoL! Anyway, I prefer a man based on his personality not his looks. I'm more into personality so looks don't get me, oh I'm not saying look like the beast tho. smiley

This are the kinda ladies we asking God to produce the more for us to make em our wives, ladies that have got values, ladies that understand reality...looks fade...personality leaves even after our yrz here...#myopinionthough

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Elkristo(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2014
stanconnect:

This are the kinda ladies we asking God to produce the more for us to make em our wives, ladies that have got values, ladies that understand reality...looks fade...personality leaves even after our yrz here...#myopinionthough
you must be ugly, lol. Just a joke. No offence
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2014
With their dirty ugly tribal face,how many fine yoruba dudes are in Nollywood except baba suwe,ur superstar!

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: we r nt ugly oo..just take a look at me first!
You fine but not like our Igbo chicks!
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by marieolae(f): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI: You fine but not like our Igbo chicks!
ok that's coming from an igbo guy right?
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2014
Yes am Igbo,and our girls are stil d most beautiful,no competition!

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Mprex(f): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2014
shockwave91:

y tongue
ztongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Elkristo(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI: Yes am Igbo,and our girls are stil d most beautiful,no competition!
everybody knws that. Proudly igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is This The Most Handsome Man On Earth? / My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection / If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends