Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? (19233 Views)

Ever Wondered Why Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? Here's The Reason!! / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? / Light-skinned Guys Or Dark Guys?(ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Gwan2(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2014
Ladies btw 20 - 24yrs.....I prefer a Tall dark hansome guy lyk "Me"

Ladies btw. 24 - 26..........I can go 4 either fair or dark as far as his personality is near to perfect

Ladies btw 26 - 35..........All i nid is a God fearing Guy weda fair or Dark

Ladies frm 35 above.......Giv us a rainbow coloured guy we knw go mind

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by karkel(m): 9:57am On Sep 11, 2014
abeg wetin sa nd naija played yestanyt
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2014
Mprex:
ztongue tongue

hmm....#NowI'mInformed
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by zubby29(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2014
den only mind ur cup of tea
marieolae: Its jus nt my cup of tea
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by goldfish80(m): 10:35am On Sep 11, 2014
Fascinating thread. The greater percentage of the ladies screaming BLACK and dissing the fair brothers and their p***s color are the same ladies who had giant posters of Craig David on their walls and school lockers. Closer to home, at the sight of flavor nabania, Bryn Okwara or phyno, they get instant orgazzzm. Yet they open a thread to talk about how igbotic (whatever that means) fair guys look. Keep on deceiving yourselves #asswipe

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by EmoBoy(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2014
rokiatu: I still choose the dark one no competition.

C'mon baby, you know that ain't true. tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by EmoBoy(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2014
goldfish80: Fascinating thread. The greater percentage of the ladies screaming BLACK and dissing the fair brothers and their p***s color are the same ladies who had giant posters of Craig David in their walls and school lockers. Closer to home, at the sight of flavor nabania, Bryn Okwara or phyno, they get instant orgazzzm. Yet they open a thread to talk about how igbotic (whatever that means) fair guys look. Keep on deceiving yourselves #asswipe

Are you taking these girls serious? grin These girls don't know what they want. angry

Light skinned niggas still rule all day, everyday! cool

#Proudly Light skinned
#Proudly Igbotic
#Proudly handsome as hell

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2014
Dark skinned guys are damn irresistible! Omg... my husband is dark skin with well toned body with an sexy accent. Can you imagine how much groove I get with him? Hmmm wow, and he's brilliant. Most dark skinned men are. I see why the white woman are flooding after dem..Light skinned guys are more attractive too but as far as a man with substance I'd prefer a dark skinned man.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Krasid(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
That is their business.I am light skinned and i love the way i am.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Justbeingreal(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ladies talk true, y'll don't want ur man looking berra than you, na intimidation dem jst de console dia self joor #
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Funbii(m): 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
light skinned guys are gay asss simple!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Justbeingreal(m): 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Why do you think de say fair guys r playas, cuz dem fall easily 4 dem, na fear so de settle 4 not too attractive looking dudes
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Elkewwty(f): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Afghanistan:
Elkewwty baby how u dey na. Its been a while. Hope ur doing good sha?

Am good dearie wink
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
Elkewwty:

Am good dearie wink

Its been a while na...where u con chook head?
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by chaberry(m): 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: . Igbo girls are pretty smiley but igbo guys are *cough* *cough*
Is that why you are still single?
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by marieolae(f): 12:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
chaberry: Is that why you are still single?
no that is not the reason
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by chaberry(m): 12:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: no that is not the reason
Please find one fair igbo dude nd attach ur self to, it can do u alot of gud(anyway i can also do the trick)
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Sammyblaq(m): 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Funbii: light skinned guys are gay asss simple!
i just got down ur line...looked at my fair dude, he smiled at me. 'Ur father!' I cursed him
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by mrham03(m): 12:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Funbii: light skinned guys are gay asss simple!
thats a big lie and you know it
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Elkewwty(f): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
Afghanistan:
Its been a while na...where u con chook head?

This forum is getting boring.

And also i dont like the way some uncouth brat comment on my posts..
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by princeomorh(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Na we black get dat tin(koboko) pass...even oyibos they die for us!
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Elkewwty:

This forum is getting boring.

And also i dont like the way some uncouth brat comment on my posts..
Hope I'm not one of them sha
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dark tall guys turn me on, yellow guys are huge turnoffs.
They compete with girls in the area of buying cosmetics and bleaching.
But a dark guy got little time for that yet they stand out. kiss

Give me chinwetalu ejiofor anytime anyday And life is made sweeter for me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
ebonyeyez: Dark skinned guys are damn irresistible! Omg... my husband is dark skin with well toned body with an sexy accent. Can you imagine how much groove I get with him? Hmmm wow, and he's brilliant. Most dark skinned men are. I see why the white woman are flooding after dem..Light skinned guys are more attractive too but as far as a man with substance I'd prefer a dark skinned man.
Lucky you.
A tall, intelligent, dark skin guy with a sexy deep voice I pray for...gosh
Cheiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
goldfish80: Fascinating thread. The greater percentage of the ladies screaming BLACK and dissing the fair brothers and their p***s color are the same ladies who had giant posters of Craig David on their walls and school lockers. Closer to home, at the sight of flavor nabania, Bryn Okwara or phyno, they get instant orgazzzm. Yet they open a thread to talk about how igbotic (whatever that means) fair guys look. Keep on deceiving yourselves #asswipe

Do u know the meaning of being light skinned?

Last time I checked, Flavour and bryan Okwara are dark except Phyno.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
Krasid: That is their business.I am light skinned and i love the way i am.
Kpele cheesy
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Igbotic to the core!
Nonsense thread; Not all darkskin guys are handsome. There are tall and darkskin guys who arent handsome.
Again,Igbotic to the core!
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: exactly!!! They. Look too igbo-ish! Yuck
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaah cheesy grin
Hillarious!!!
Nnem don't create enemies for yaself ooo
Dem igbo boys are not smiling grin
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Do u know the meaning of being light skinned?

Last time I checked, Flavour and bryan Okwara are dark except Phyno.

Flavor is not darkskin and I am sure you haven't seen him in real life...lol
Bryan Okwara,on the other hand is about the same complexion as Nonso Diobi....lol
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Austyn44(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
COKE & FANTA or better still black & yellow combo.
cool
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Flavor is not darkskin and I am sure you haven't seen him in real life...lol
Bryan Okwara,on the other hand is about the same complexion as Nonso Diobi....lol

Well, Ngo Okafor should be tagged as one of the hottest Igbo male and he's dark.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? by Fraih(f): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
.....90% of dark guys are cute!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.