Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim (37888 Views)

Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak / Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by charleff512(m): 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
This is good news.God Bless Nigeria
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by iceberylin(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
God Bless GEJ grin
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by ahnie: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
i dont even know what to b-liv again
estyvino: Them no dey finis? I mean BH!

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by tigonana: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Wch 1 person wan believe self!!!wchever way cha kill dem all.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by tolulope2021(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good news, dats cool
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Djicemob: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
obisage: chai....
deres god oooh
so Nigeria is now draft that Nigeria Army and boko haram are play.
today boko haram claims, tomorrow army reclaims...
nna nsognu di
That game you are talking is played by the NA and the e-BH sympathizers(propagandists).Those brewing fake news to dicredit the NA.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Smooyis(m): 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Praise the Lord! In a short while boko haram will be a thing of the past. Kudos to the Nigerian Army. We just have to be patient with them.

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by jobsat34(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rich4god: Waiting for the version of sharia reporters...

You mean "WAHALA REPORTERS" ??
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by aviazuva: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Now the Boko boys seem to be ploting their bearings right

An that means that their end is near because now they have started attacking

"important people and villages"

Surely their reply cometh anon

Aviazuvaziaaa - bring it on
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by KnowAll(m): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Giving details of what transpired, the source said, the terrorists encircled the troops from all angles of Vimtim as the troops concentrated in the city centre and a gun battle ensued. Unknown to them, the newly deployed soldiers arrived and joined the battle, taking on the terrorists from behind leading to killing of over 40 insurgents while others fled.

Looks like someone has started using their brains. War is about strategy, it is brain-work not all brawn. War no be Rambo. Goodone, well done boys, we hope to see grey-matter deployed in future. cool
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Djicemob: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
iceberylin: Nigerians Dont worry am going to Reclaim the rest wink
This is boring already.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by 2chains1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The DHQ always claim no town is lost, only for them to turn round to say the towns have been regained. I need a reliable source from BBC, Aljazeera or CNN.

Thank you very much!!! Exactly what I wanted to say, CNN and BBC news said we lose towns, but military will not admit they lost it. But military will only talk when towns are gained. Please how can you gain what you didn't lose...... Military HQ are filtering info. Shey people said the mubi story was a lie. Now you have heard the military confess to a retreat.

Problem is Nairalanders and most Nigerians have the issue of selective listening. You choose to believe only good news because no wants to hear bitter things. they call media liars. If BBC and media can lie then military are not above lying either. Because if you look at it, the military have more to lose telling the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by aviazuva: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Boko boys seem to have strted ploting their bearing right

by attacking "important people and villages"

And that means that their end is near

Aviazuvaziaaa - bring it on
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Louislewis: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
All these front and back news don tire man sef. Today soldiers capture, tomorrow soldiers run away. Which one we go believe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by iceberylin(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
how e carry concern you sef
Djicemob: This is boring already.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by canalily(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
....how can we know....?

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Analyst2: 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good one from the Nigerian Army.... the days of boko haram are certainly numbered...
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by omoadeleye(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
in phyno voice "kill them all"
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by okych16(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
9ja army y na, i tut buhari ask u guys to stop killin BH, stil u guy went ahead and kill 40 of dm 2day. Dia is God oh...Thunga grab Buhari ad his suporters dia...KILL THEM ALL...in_____voice
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by omerta(f): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
What is the real situation out there?

PDPguard vanguard has been reporting positively, whilst wahala sahara reporters have been reporting negatively. Since the two media outlets are not to be trusted, I guess I will just zip it. lipsrsealed
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Collynzo16: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Why not chase them to wherever they fled to which is likely within Nigeria and exterminate them? we cannot continue to be on the defence.

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by olaeffect(m): 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The DHQ always claim no town is lost, only for them to turn round to say the towns have been regained. I need a reliable source from BBC, Aljazeera or CNN.

I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by chemmerfrank(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
tell us when they win the war! ill pray for them everyday too!
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Litmus: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Looks like Nigeria is rolling over the terrorists as the case should be - cant mess with Nigeria, Isis, Bisis or whatever. The only thing though is if we don't roll out the barbed wires and walls across our Cameroon Nigeria borders and elsewhere we will always have to contend with insecurity on the current scale, one day greater and another day lesser. We have to decide finally that we want to be Nigerians and create a Nigerian nation, we cant continue to look across the border to distant ethnic kins like that Kano governor, that i read, who wants to build a French tutoring collage in Niger republic. There will be no Nigerian future if we don't get to grips with Nationality. Demarcating our frontiers with rivers, walls, barbed-wire or whatever we can afford, is not only practical in terms of cutting off Bokoharam supply lines, protecting our people from disease, robbery, illegal immigrants, smugglers etc, it would serve as a symbolic gesture that Nigeria is ready to grow up and fulfill her promise.

2 Likes

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by bankyblue(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
just one person on ground can only confirm this for me.

gallantsoldier pls say something

na true
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by patrickmuf(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
lilprinze: BH sympathizers like APC the foreign media (BBC & CNN) and Sahara reporters won't say or display this kind of good news only the opposite .
You're dumb...

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Emmafrancis: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
good news. So happy .

Buy why
isarumah: They also desroy and recover large catch of high calibre weopons of the insurgent.
we need their arms . Dont distroy them
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Trailblazer1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by PaulJohn1: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
ochejoseph: Wonderful News ! But don't be sad if you don't see it as broadcast message on your BBM , retweeted on twitter, posted to Facebook or shared on Nairaland.

Social Media has turned many of us into Weapons in the hands of the Enemy

1. Without knowing it, many of us have taken over the role of Abu Qaqa

2. Transforming personal Blogs, twitter handle and social media spaces into platforms for propagating terror

3. How will you feel if that Video you are sharing and broadcasting is that of someone you know, sharing such Videos and information that massages the ego of the insurgents in the height of insensitivity!

4. Supporting our troops is a civic responsibility

Supporting their families while they are in the front lines is a duty we must all embrace

Supporting the families of fallen soldiers is a debt we need to start repaying !

May God help us to help ourselves!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Nice one, very true.
Many of us re-broadcast evil news and propagate bad news while we ignorantly achieve the aims of these evil terrorists, which is to cause panic and give the impression that they're gaining ground.
It's still a mystery to me how these international news outlets made it their priority to concentrate more on bad news than the good ones.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by SOUNDKING: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
"2 keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done" oh i miss Ojukwu, Effiong nd d rest i wish d dead can hear.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Djicemob: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
iceberylin: how e carry concern you sef
No vex but atleast change the meme small na.Dat way e go funny.

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by ALISMILE(m): 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh: Sahara Reporters will never carry any news like this. I guess their 'sources' are not privy to this information.
Leave SR out of this. Nobdy is hapi that the Narmy is loosing the war on terror. The trut is it ll be foolish of any media to carry unverified news of victories only to recant them the next day. That has been happening a great deal these days. I am tired of believing unconfirmed news of victories.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Campaign Posters With Buhari’s Photo Attached / Miriam Ali Weds Chuks Onyema Ugochukwu (Photos) / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai With Cute Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.