Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim (37883 Views)

Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak / Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by gallantsoldier(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
God news now bama will be next we are going to retake our barrack in bama before the soldiers left bama barrack there burnt down their army store with all the weapons and magazine inside so that the boko boy won't be able to use it
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by tecmon: 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
obailala:
Well, just like you said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and my own opinion is the exact opposite of yours... 80% of the ridiculous stories published by saharareporters usually turns out to be true... and yes, I can confirm this as an ardent follower of the site since 2006

Something else I do not understand however is how the people who hate sahalie reporters so much will not just keep away from the website which they so believe propagates fake news. Do you like junk news so much?.. Why cant you just stick with NTA and AIT?
as for me i dont visit their site, i only get to read some misguided NL poster refrencing the dusty site,i cant waste my time browsing a crapy site like sahara
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by gallantsoldier(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
bankyblue: just one person on ground can only confirm this for me.

gallantsoldier pls say something

na true
. The news is true but not complete cos some soldiers died and I only saw injured their more soldiers will taken to borno and adamawa. in my unit we av to been told that some of us
we been relocating to northeast but the list is not yet out

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Ayed44: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Did Nigeria media or the DHQ ever report that the towns our soldiers are "reclaiming" were once taken by Boko Haram?
boko haram never took any town, don't give in to all the rubbish coming frm those corrupt media. What is happening is that boko haram would move to a vulnerable town and attack it and hold the civilians therein hostage until the military men would come and dislodge them. That is not taking a town.

3 Likes

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by iceberylin(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
whats Meme
Djicemob: No vex but atleast change the meme small na.Dat way e go funny.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by atlwireles: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
gallantsoldier: God news now bama will be next we are going to retake our barrack in bama before the soldiers left bama barrack there burnt down their army store with all the weapons and magazine inside so that the boko boy won't be able to use it

You are a bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ayed44: boko haram never took any town, don't give in to all the rubbish coming frm those corrupt media. What is happening is that boko haram would move to a vulnerable town and attack it and hold the civilians therein hostage until the military men would come and dislodge them. That is not taking a town.
If Boko Haram never took any town, how come our military "reclaims" the towns mentioned? Can you reclaim what you never lost? Why do some of you find it difficult to reason?

3 Likes

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by ikweremilitant: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The DHQ always claim no town is lost, only for them to turn round to say the towns have been regained. I need a reliable source from BBC, Aljazeera or CNN.
guy do d needful nd join d army.kudos to our boys,el rufai nd co tel ur boys to cm nd fight

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by KENESAGA(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The DHQ always claim no town is lost, only for them to turn round to say the towns have been regained. I need a reliable source from BBC, Aljazeera or CNN.
And u think those u mentioned mean well 4 Nigeria, they only report negative new emanating from our country.

2 Likes

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
I don't want to sound like a hater, but when I was coming back from benue yesterday, a soldier coming from the north got a call that his two friends were killed in an attack between boko haram and the nigerian army. He showed us videos of what bokoharam members are doing to Nigerian soldiers. We have to pray for these soldiers, Gosh! Heros are dying everyday and we don't even know what is happening. I nearly wept when I saw these videos.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Frankpiska(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
DoctorTim: I hope people have seen the latest boko haram videos. Arabians from Libya (white arabs) have joined them. These is a full scale war against our nation it should be treated as such. Death to the terrorist. Death to war mongers. Death to the sponsors and evil manipulators.
Please I need link to the video,I wanna watch it.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
KENESAGA: And u think those u mentioned mean well 4 Nigeria, they only report negative new emanating from our country.
The question is whether or not it is true, not whether or not it is negative.

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
ikweremilitant: guy do d needful nd join d army.kudos to our boys,el rufai nd co tel ur boys to cm nd fight
Can't you write to Ifeanyi Uba to enlist you members of TAN into the Nigeria Army?

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Ayed44: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
If Boko Haram never took any town, how come our military "reclaims" the towns mentioned? Can you reclaim what you never lost? Why do some of you find it difficult to reason?
we are saying d same thing. Those towns were very vulnerable with little or no security. The insurgents would move to those towns with relative ease and they would hold the civilians hostage while destroying as many lives and property as possible before the military men would move in with their superior fire power to dislodge them. This is not taking territory. If they are actually after taking territory, they would take and protect the civilians as their subjects rather than killing them and they would commence administrative duties.

2 Likes

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Ogbon400: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
The Nigerian Army is inflicting huge losses to the NATO death squads known as "Boko-Haram". A war of attrition is being waged against the Nigerian army that is identical to the war waged against Libya and Syria. Multiple front lines are created by the enemy in order to exhaust the Nigerian military.

Nigerians, regardless of their faith and political affiliation must rally behind the army in this existential battle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Djicemob: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
iceberylin: whats Meme
Funny internet image like dat one

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by abrahamolusoji: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
When do they report that no town is lost? What u see in D report is the gun duel going on to repel insurgents. U can com here and see for urself and stop being the backseat driver. undecided

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Ogbon400: 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
according to a security source, over 250,000 Boko Haram death squads have managed to infiltrate the country in the past 5 months. While most of them are based in the North east of the country, sleeper cells are said to be positioned in Lagos and Abuja. According the same source,the US Embassy in Abuja operates a network of so-called safe houses all over Nigeria from where the Boko-Haram sleeper cells are pre-positionned
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh: Sahara Reporters will never carry any news like this. I guess their 'sources' are not privy to this information.

My broda, i think it's only me that have observed o.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by bankyblue(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
gallantsoldier: . The news is true but not complete cos some soldiers died and I only saw injured their more soldiers will taken to borno and adamawa. in my unit we av to been told that some of us
we been relocating to northeast but the list is not yet out

thank u jare brode,

naija re too economical with truth
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Afroconnect: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
obailala:
Not reporting bad news does not automatically solve the problem. Not reporting the atrocities of bokoharam will not automatically eliminate the existence of BH.

We sit in the comfort of our homes and choose not to hear or discuss the activities of BH but that does not change the fact that the common man living in the north-east faces hell every day. People in other areas of the country do not hear up to 10% of the atrocities of BH. The FG has forbidden all media organisations from reporting what's really happening over there in order not to 'boost the morale of the terrorists.' That may be a good decision, but for once, try and imagine you were from the north-east.

..And by the way, SaharaReporters isn't regulated by the govt, that's the reason why they seem to be the only ones carrying bad news... but just like I said, not reporting bad news does not automatically make things alright
U re sounding like a real kid here man...
What good will abusing Nigerin soldiers bring you?
Its not about talking,its talking what helps or doing what helps.

Soldirs are there fighting so you live free,what are you doing to help in the fight?

The least you can do is boost their morale,not believing all that sahara and BBC writes,forgeting that these people spend time projecting their interests and that bad news sells, hence media wiill carry the bad news more.

Do you know all the reporters of sahara,do you know their interests?

Have you not heard or don't you know videos are doctored?

Nigerian army is not a news outlet,the army is pre-occupied with a war here,the least we can do is support them by boosting their morale and talking to the political actors to spend our money well so we see results.

coming online to demoralise them,you are doing the Nigerian army and the war against boko no good.

Do what is needful,what helps...there is a war going on out there,you need to support where you belong,not talking trash.

3 Likes

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by geophyscist: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
gallantsoldier: God news now bama will be next we are going to retake our barrack in bama before the soldiers left bama barrack there burnt down their army store with all the weapons and magazine inside so that the boko boy won't be able to use it
Are you saying that those tyrant captured a whole barracks.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
I mean Sahara Reporters HATE news like this - they COMPLETELY HATE news like this. Those bloody saboteurs!

tokunboh: Sahara Reporters will never carry any news like this. I guess their 'sources' are not privy to this information.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Lawsimon(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Using the words of Spatarcus' wife,'kill them all'. By the way, has Obasanjo's son fully recuperated? My first touch down on naira land forum as a bonafide member. What can you wish me, a new 'convert'? To Seun, I salute you sir. I Thank Uniuyo for providing free internet access. I am on top of water......
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
A CLARION CALL: Is There Going To Be A Nigeria After 2015? https://www.nairaland.com/1896895/clarion-call-there-going-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by tunex23: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
I just watch a video on how boko haram captured gworza,bama,ngala, and some major towns, it quite shocking, I saw Nigeria soldiers been killed in the war front, the few once that survived was running high on the mountain for survival, those boko boy captured all there hilux mounted with anti-aircraft guns and machine guns, I also saw when they entered the barracks armoury warehouse and took over sophisticated weapons, it terrible really! I wish to post it here but can't.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by nagoma(m): 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
maestroferddi: The forces of darkness cannot overwhelm the collective aspirations of all well-meaning Nigerians for a nation built on the fear of God and the rule of law.
To all overt and covert Boko Haram admirers, apologists, supporters and collaborators, please remember that evil will invariably attract its comeuppance:whether here or hereafter.

You mean ihejirika and Modu Sheriff( Jonathan's friend)?
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by shizzleStar: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
patrickmuf: You're dumb...
you are dumber
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by nagoma(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
How can they reclaim what was not taken. The government insisted that no towns or villages were captured by BH.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by shizzleStar: 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
obailala: [s]Not accepting there is a problem does not make the problem to disappear.

Apart from the so called Sahara Reporters that you hate so much (simply for reporting the filth of the govt which no other media body dares to report), is there any other media house in Nigeria that reported the fall of these cities?... If no cities fell to the terrorists as you would like to delusionally believe, then why is there a report that the military has re-taken the cities?... Can the military re-capture a city that never fell?

Common sense isn't too common these days indeed[/s].
the point he made is very simple and doesn't need to be argued. Ok, coming to your capture and recapture ish, can you proffer an answer to this: why is sahara reporters always quick to report their is a capture, but hardly ever reports a recapture?

Many people are asking this question including this poster who commented after you>>
llade: Pls d question I want to ask is y sahara reporters dont report the Nigerian Army successes.

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
obailala:
Not reporting bad news does not automatically solve the problem. Not reporting the atrocities of bokoharam will not automatically eliminate the existence of BH.

We sit in the comfort of our homes and choose not to hear or discuss the activities of BH but that does not change the fact that the common man living in the north-east faces hell every day. People in other areas of the country do not hear up to 10% of the atrocities of BH. The FG has forbidden all media organisations from reporting what's really happening over there in order not to 'boost the morale of the terrorists.' That may be a good decision, but for once, try and imagine you were from the north-east.

..And by the way, SaharaReporters isn't regulated by the govt, that's the reason why they seem to be the only ones carrying bad news... but just like I said, not reporting bad news does not automatically make things alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“missing” Bauchi Aircraft Lands In Nigeria (photo) / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.