Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim (37885 Views)

Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak / Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
obailala: Not accepting there is a problem does not make the problem to disappear.

Apart from the so called Sahara Reporters that you hate so much (simply for reporting the filth of the govt which no other media body dares to report), is there any other media house in Nigeria that reported the fall of these cities?... If no cities fell to the terrorists as you would like to delusionally believe, then why is there a report that the military has re-taken the cities?... Can the military re-capture a city that never fell?

Common sense isn't too common these days indeed.

Go back to most of the news they have reported on Boko Haram and point to one they did not sensationalize?

Sahara reporters is still reporting that Boko Haram is in control of Damboa, whereas they are not. They are still reporting that BH is in control of Bama, of course they are not. They were also insinuating that Mubi has been attacked, Mubi was never attacked. I can go on and on about the many lies and propaganda from sahalie reporters.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by colormebad(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good job boys! Hit dem harder, victory is sure !!!
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by epospiky(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
Great job guys. Keep it up! God bless nigeria.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by M4gunners: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good news
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by cococandy(f): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Which kind 2-comment per page thread is this?
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by ochilikoko(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nigeria is Gradually getting there.
GEJ till 2019
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Ayed44: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by obailala(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

Go back to most of the news they have reported on Boko Haram and point to one they did not sensationalize?

Sahara reporters is still reporting that Boko Haram is in control of Damboa, whereas they are not. They are still reporting that BH is in control of Bama, of course they are not. They were also insinuating that Mubi has been attacked, Mubi was never attacked. I can go on and on about the many lies and propaganda from sahalie reporters.
Put away your emotions and try to be logical... You go to their website and pick up a news report published 2 weeks ago and draw your conclusions that they are 'still reporting.'

Whatever the case, when it comes to news in Nigeria, I trust the authenticity of the rubbish published by sahalie reporters (as you call it) to the 'beautiful news' published by every other media houses and government spokespersons. If you are a Nigerian who follows events closely and who is devoid of unnecessary emotions or sentiments, you will understand the reason behind this my statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
Youngzedd: Even the mods are booking space for featured threads.

Same link with different titles.

Moderators booking space since 2005.

They know what they are up to. The owner of this site announced what he was planning, but then deleted the thread when people began castigating him for censorship and propaganda.

If he sees this, I expect him to delete it, like he has been doing for the past week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Captain3star(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
The claim of territory can only be accepted if the group is angle carryout administrative activities in such areas, however, Book Haram is a mobile terrorist that move from difficult fronts to easy and vulnerable towns.
My Questions:
1, Why are the BH boys always in hoods ?
2. Why kill innocent citizens?
3. Is the Nigerian Army the enemy?
4. Is BoKo Haram not fighting Nigerian?
5. If the Military are made to fail will Nigerians recognise BH?
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
cococandy: Which kind 2-comment per page thread is this?

To make the thread seem longer than it actually is.

And to make it difficult for us to read comments from other people.

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Bobbyjay001(m): 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Seconded. But just read in a newspaper that BH recruits more fighers. So,our army need to be vigilant.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Barrywilly: Good news, but why did Nigerian Army always kill in round figures. E. g 20, 40, 50 or 100. Well, I wish them success on the battle fields, although somebody should just stop lying about these round figures

Its not that that's the exact figures. They usually approximate
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by maskamdo(m): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Confirmed or another ................................ From mgco, def spokesman!!!! Thank God if its true sha!!!
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nwapst(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good news. I have a dream, that one day (very soon), Bokoharam will be history.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
No 'likes' too.
Something's up with their programming.
MissMeiya:

To make the thread seem longer than it actually is.

And to make it difficult for us to read comments from other people.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Hyelnatz(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good news, but don't go gyrating yet
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Captain3star(m): 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nairaland positive thread under attack by BH simpertisers or undercover members, !Becarefull be on guard!
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Guyman02:

Those are very unreliable politicized sources; CNN, BBC and Aljazeera websites recently removed readers comments board as directed by the US State Dept because many readers use the comments to expose their news spins and lies. You can check that out, unlike the days when they were used to deceive Americans that Saddam possessed WMD and US invaded Iraq.

Nobody with half a brain quotes them as reliable news sources.
On this issue, foreign media are the most reliable.

2 Likes

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by arsetalks(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
We were told Boko haram never ceased any towns, instead they "attacked" those towns.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
obailala:
Put away your emotions and try to be logical... You go to their website and pick up a news report published 2 weeks ago and draw your conclusions that they are 'still reporting.'

Whatever the case, when it comes to news in Nigeria, I trust the authenticity of the rubbish published by sahalie reporters (as you call it) to the 'beautiful news' published by every other media house and government spokespersons. If you are a Nigerian who follows events closely and who is devoid of unnecessary emotions or sentiments, you will understand the reason behind this my statement

That is your opinion, you are entitled to it. For us that can see through their lies, we know 80% of news that emanates from Sahalie reporters is junk.

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

Did Nigeria media or the DHQ ever report that the towns our soldiers are "reclaiming" were once taken by Boko Haram?

2 Likes

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by DoctorTim: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
I hope people have seen the latest boko haram videos. Arabians from Libya (white arabs) have joined them. These is a full scale war against our nation it should be treated as such. Death to the terrorist. Death to war mongers. Death to the sponsors and evil manipulators.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by obailala(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh:

That is your opinion, you are entitled to it. For us that can see through their lies, we know 80% of news that emanates from Sahalie reporters is junk.
Well, just like you said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and my own opinion is the exact opposite of yours... 80% of the ridiculous stories published by saharareporters usually turns out to be true... and yes, I can confirm this as an ardent follower of the site since 2006

Something else I do not understand however is how the people who hate sahalie reporters so much will not just keep away from the website which they so believe propagates fake news. Do you like junk news so much?.. Why cant you just stick with NTA and AIT?

3 Likes

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by successking: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sahara Reporter, tell us why we should not believe this story.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by neyop85(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh: Sahara Reporters will never carry any news like this. I guess their 'sources' are not privy to this information.
I thought I was d only one noticing.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by tecmon: 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Wildrage:
Go to Bama and Michika, you may even be lucky to be employed as a grave digger
te hehe! he he!!
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
obailala:
Well, just like you said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and my own opinion is the exact opposite of yours... 80% of the ridiculous stories published by saharareporters usually turns out to be true... and yes, I can confirm this as an ardent follower of the site since 2006

Something else I do not understand however is how the people who hate sahalie reporters so much will not just keep away from the website which they so believe propagates fake news. Do you like junk news so much?.. Why cant you just stick with NTA and AIT?

I don't even go on that website, I hate rumor mongers and cheap tabloids trying to use propaganda to become mainstream.

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
neyop85: I thought I was d only one noticing.

Sahalie reporters, very dodgy website. Just watch as they descend on this thread with their several monikers. The handlers of sahalie reporters do have several propaganda monikers on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by anonimi: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
ochejoseph:
4. Supporting our troops is a civic responsibility

Supporting their families while they are in the front lines is a duty we must all embrace

Supporting the families of fallen soldiers is a debt we need to start repaying !

Thanks for the quoted part above.
Many of us pray & fast to get ordinary visa to visit America, UK etc and then stay there by all crook & hook ways without trying to understand why their society (not them individually) is better than ours.
What you have posted above is one major reason- they rally round their military men who also know not to harrass the civilians but focus their energies on the common enemy of our country's territorial integrity.

God Bless Nigeria, our dear country.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-tFrH7eJNqmg/UkoDQFV60EI/AAAAAAAAAO4/syceQOJP83Q/s1600/God+bless+Nigeria.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by JuanDeDios: 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: The DHQ always claim no town is lost, only for them to turn round to say the towns have been regained. I need a reliable source from BBC, Aljazeera or CNN.
True. I pulled a face yesterday when Mike Omeri said Bama has been retaken by the military.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Sentencing Of The Ekweremadus And Their Doctor / Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.