Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim (37886 Views)

Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak / Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by greatestman(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Barrywilly: Good news, but why did Nigerian Army always kill in round figures. E. g 20, 40, 50 or 100. Well, I wish them success on the battle fields, although somebody should just stop lying about these round figures

Hmm
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by bobaustin(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh: Sahara Reporters will never carry any news like this. I guess their 'sources' are not privy to this information.
I tells u. Buh veri soon d sun shal soon shine on northeast
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Ogbon400: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Chibok Schoolgirls « kidnapping » : one of the most effective US psychological operation against a foreign nation.

The Chibok schoolgirls kidnapping which allegedly occurred on the night of 14–15 April 2014 is one of the most sophisticated US psychological operation carried out against a foreign government.

In case you don’t know, “psychological operations are “various techniques aimed at influencing a target audience's value system, belief system, emotions, motives, reasoning, or behavior. It is used to induce confessions or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator's objectives, and are sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics”
The aim of this “psyop” was to demonstrate the inability of the Nigerian government to protect its own people,and to pave the way for US military intervention in Nigeria. US officials, Nigerian officials as well as journalists and Nigerian citizens are involved at different level in this formidable conspiracy.

While the first objective has not fully been reached as the Nigerian army still manages to kill scores of Boko-Haram death squads on a daily basis. The second goal has been attained as the United States has managed to send “experts” to Nigeria to “assist” in the search for the schoolgirls. The American team consists of military and law enforcement officers, specializing in "intelligence, investigations, hostage negotiation, information-sharing and victim assistance." An Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and 80 United States Air Force personnel were also sent to nearby Chad. According to the US, Chad was chosen as a base for intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance flights because of its access to northern Nigeria.

Five months after the “abduction” and in spite of western “assistance”, the schoolgirls are nowhere to be found.Why?

Because such a large scale abduction never occurred and that this story is part of the ongoing Western led destabilization campaign of Nigeria.
The deployment of US and Western forces in Chad has actually coincided with the upsurge of Boko-Haram attacks in the northeast of the country. It is crystal clear for any honest military observer that the Boko-Haram mercenaries are actually trained and supervised by western military advisers in Chad. According to reliable sources, President Jonathan's visit to Idriss Deby yesterday was actually aimed at delivering a message to the Chadian President to stop allowing his country to be launching for terrorist attacks against the Nigerian territory.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by bobaustin(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
tokunboh: Sahara Reporters will never carry any news like this. I guess their 'sources' are not privy to this information.
. I tells uu. Buh veri soon the sun shal soon shine on northeast
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by nijanigga: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Firefire: The WAR shall soon be over...
How the war go soon be over when cameroon dey kill 100 militants while the giant of africa claimed to have killed just 40. Go check how many naija soldiers die we will never know.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by patrickmuf(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
shizzleStar:
you are dumber
Far be it for you to think i'm gonna go your level...
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Frankpiska(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
chinziaski: I don't want to sound like a hater, but when I was coming back from benue yesterday, a soldier coming from the north got a call that his two friends were killed in an attack between boko haram and the nigerian army. He showed us videos of what bokoharam members are doing to Nigerian soldiers. We have to pray for these soldiers, Gosh! Heros are dying everyday and we don't even know what is happening. I nearly wept when I saw these videos.
I believe you bro
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by obailala(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Afroconnect:
U re sounding like a real kid here man...
What good will abusing Nigerin soldiers bring you?
Its not about talking,its talking what helps or doing what helps.

Soldirs are there fighting so you live free,what are you doing to help in the fight?

The least you can do is boost their morale,not believing all that sahara and BBC writes,forgeting that these people spend time projecting their interests and that bad news sells, hence media wiill carry the bad news more.

Do you know all the reporters of sahara,do you know their interests?

Have you not heard or don't you know videos are doctored?

Nigerian army is not a news outlet,the army is pre-occupied with a war here,the least we can do is support them by boosting their morale and talking to the political actors to spend our money well so we see results.

coming online to demoralise them,you are doing the Nigerian army and the war against boko no good.

Do what is needful,what helps...there is a war going on out there,you need to support where you belong,not talking trash.

Just like I said earlier on this thread, choosing not to believe a story or not to report an ongoing atrocity does not automatically make the atrocity to stop... Also I do not see how informing people of an atrocity equates to being sympathetic with the perpetrators. Or are you saying the reports of BH taking over those cities is false?... If that is the case how come the military comes back the next day and tells us the cities have been re-captured?.. Do you have relatives or friends living in those troubled areas?... Do you have friends or relatives in the military?.. If you hear first hand stories of the atrocities going on presently in the northeast, you would weep and you wouldn't be here on Nairaland saying rubbish because you probably think this is politics of APC vs GEJ. We get to hear less than 10% of the real stories on the news and you suggest it should remain so?

Look, I agree with the logic of reporting less of the atrocities of BH and reporting more on the victories of the NA to boost the army morale. However, not reporting the atrocities of BH at all just like the FG has instructed Nigerian media is arrant nonsense... SR seems like the black sheep today because all other Nigerian media outfits have been gagged leaving SR to be the only ones reporting the 'bad news.' Imagine they didn't publish those reports at all, the entire Nigerian populace would have been smiling in their homes thinking everything is fine until a day when we would all be consumed... Whether you like it or not, Nigeria is in a full scale war against terrorists and I would rather be informed of what is going on than remain in absolute ignorance... They say ignorance is bliss but that is arrant nonsense when it comes to my security... If you choose to be ignorant, SO BE IT!!..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by obailala(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ayed44: boko haram never took any town, don't give in to all the rubbish coming frm those corrupt media. What is happening is that boko haram would move to a vulnerable town and attack it and hold the civilians therein hostage until the military men would come and dislodge them. That is not taking a town.

So in your wisdom, if what you have written is not 'capture', then what is the definition of 'capture'?

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by obailala(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
shizzleStar:
the point he made is very simple and doesn't need to be argued. Ok, coming to your capture and recapture ish, can you proffer an answer to this: why is sahara reporters always quick to report their is a capture, but hardly ever reports a recapture?

Many people are asking this question including this poster who commented after you>>
The question any wise person should be asking is if the report by SR is true or false... For once in Nigeria why can't we be more interested in what is true or not, instead of dwelling on the silly politics of "why is he saying this?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by hansad: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=TISHAmatt]At last. Nigeria must be one.}

Killing Nigerians by Nigerians, taking and retaking territories is not the answer to Boko Haram crisis.

There is no country in the world where disagreeing and warring groups are kept together by force of arms for long.

Solution to Nigeria's imbroglio lies in conducting a referendum for the regions, or for the six geo-zones of Nigeria. Any region(s) or geo-zone(s) that vote(s) to leave Nigeria union is/are allowed to leave.

The regions or geo-zones that opt to stay in One Nigeria then meet and agree on the terms for their union.

It is no point wasting lives and resources fighting people just because they want to practice their religious faith as it pleases them, but at the same time we are jeopardizing real development in the whole of Nigeria. When shall the fighting stop?
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Afam4eva(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
Barrywilly: Good news, but why did Nigerian Army always kill in round figures. E. g 20, 40, 50 or 100. Well, I wish them success on the battle fields, although somebody should just stop lying about these round figures
i think they usually round off the figure to the nearest tens or hundred. For instance if they kill 18, they will approximate it to 20.

On a serious note, i think these figures are usually cooked up to give people the impression that they are really winning the war when that is not exactly the case. Just yesterday i saw a video of Nigerian soldiers fleeing Mubi.

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by VirginFinder: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
atlwireles:

You are a bloody liar.

You are a dullard!

How can an operation of such magnitude take place and no soldier will die?

Kudos to the NA if this story is true.

Let them end this shiiit once and for all before the insurgency becomes part and parcel of our national life like we have some African countries, Pakistan and Syria.

Never knew Nigeria will one day grapple with insurgency for so long.

So sad!
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Jbluv55(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Cool.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by atlwireles: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

How can an operation of such magnitude take place and no soldier will die?

Kudos to the NA if this story is true.

Let them end this shiiit once and for all before the insurgency becomes part and parcel of our national life like we have some African countries, Pakistan and Syria.

Never knew Nigeria will one day grapple with insurgency for so long.

So sad!

Boko haram cry babies, your suffering just began.

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by VirginFinder: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
atlwireles:

Boko haram cry babies, your suffering just began.

No sense!
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Abuloma80(f): 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
I wish it is true,but as at 740pm this evening nothing like that happened.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by searay(m): 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rich4god: Waiting for the version of sharia reporters...
and BokoHaram Broadcasting corporation (BBC)
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO-the anti-Nigeria military who believes the Nigeria military is losing the war against terrorism must read the Original Post of this thread.
I summon thee straight-away.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Akinsnaira: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
I hope one of the PDP's puppets came up with one thread recently that boko haram has never taken over any community in nigeria and hoisted their flag, that the report of 'take over' has been mere attack by the terrorists and NA has been equal to the task to chase them out.
Now this.

Gej people and their serial lies, their hate on western media is very diabolic, coz no sensible government with good intention for its people will be afraid of these media doing their jobs.

These media have really helped us to put pressure on these corruption-drenched nincompoops we have as leaders in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Ayed44: 8:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
obailala:

So in your wisdom, if what you have written is not 'capture', then what is the definition of 'capture'?
'capture' has to do with occupation. Boko haram have no plan of occupying territories. They only go to towns where they would encounter minimal military resistance and cause maximum destruction and move on to the next vulnerable town.

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by amanikondo: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Why 40 and not 29, 39, 42? Nigerian Army always kill round figure.
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by obailala(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ayed44: 'capture' has to do with occupation. Boko haram have no plan of occupying territories. They only go to towns where they would encounter minimal military resistance and cause maximum destruction and move on to the next vulnerable town.
In war situations, that is the definition of capture
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
kudos to the NG military, those bloody mujaheeds doing the work of their propheth must be slaughtered to the last...
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by tsadan: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
this is NKST Website URL for Benue people.
www.nkstchurch.org
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by shizzleStar: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
patrickmuf: [s]Far be it for you to think i'm gonna go your level[/s]...
fvck off my mentions you shrimp
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Ahmeduana(m): 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=isarumah]Another good news is just coming from northeast, where military succeeds in regaining Michika, Uba and Gulak towns from bokoharam. They also repel insurgent who came to attack Vintim, home town of Air Marshal Badeh, the current CDS and kill 40 of them. They also desroy and recover large catch of high calibre weopons of the insurgent.
SOME PEOPLE NO GO HAPPII FOR THIS NEWS.

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by Tex42(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
saharareporters be like, boko haram take over Aso Rock...

that's the kind of news they broadcast. guess they were in jupiter when vanguard learnt about this great feat by the NA.

i mean, how could saharareporters not know about this news,when they sparehead every news that has boko haram tagged on it.oh!, boko haram didn't take over any town this time;bad news.

'this saharareporters is a complete e-jihadist news outlet'
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by patrickmuf(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
shizzleStar:
fvck off my mentions you shrimp
Hehehe the child that you are...
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by okych16(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
vicadex07:

The whole of this current FG administration is a lie in itself. They lie about everything. Till now am sure all the reports released by the FG about ebola is fake

ad i'm suspectin dat ebola dy ur brain... Do u expect the NA to expoz dia weaknes to u?...dy shuld put it as an ad in ur local tv station abi
Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by thunder74(m): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
obailala:

Just like I said earlier on this thread, choosing not to believe a story or not to report an ongoing atrocity does not automatically make the atrocity to stop... Also I do not see how informing people of an atrocity equates to being sympathetic with the perpetrators. Or are you saying the reports of BH taking over those cities is false?... If that is the case how come the military comes back the next day and tells us the cities have been re-captured?.. Do you have relatives or friends living in those troubled areas?... Do you have friends or relatives in the military?.. If you hear first hand stories of the atrocities going on presently in the northeast, you would weep and you wouldn't be here on Nairaland saying rubbish because you probably think this is politics of APC vs GEJ. We get to hear less than 10% of the real stories on the news and you suggest it should remain so?

Look, I agree with the logic of reporting less of the atrocities of BH and reporting more on the victories of the NA to boost the army morale. However, not reporting the atrocities of BH at all just like the FG has instructed Nigerian media is arrant nonsense... SR seems like the black sheep today because all other Nigerian media outfits have been gagged leaving SR to be the only ones reporting the 'bad news.' Imagine they didn't publish those reports at all, the entire Nigerian populace would have been smiling in their homes thinking everything is fine until a day when we would all be consumed... Whether you like it or not, Nigeria is in a full scale war against terrorists and I would rather be informed of what is going on than remain in absolute ignorance... They say ignorance is bliss but that is arrant nonsense when it comes to my security... If you choose to be ignorant, SO BE IT!!..
What he is saying is that reports should be balanced and not one sided. Why reporting only when the Nigerian Army are down but turn blind eyes when they are up. Let me quote you in reverse, "imagine nobody tells us about the army's victories, we would have thought all was not well".

1 Like

Re: Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim by SergeAlain: 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=hansad][/quote]

Some times, we Nigerians deceive ourselves by thinking breaking Nigeria up is the solution to all issues.
Let me tell you the corrupt people will still be corrupt in Biafra, odduduwa land or Arewa land. Any charllenge you cant fix in Nigeria, which magic wand will you apply when you are in ur region.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrive Taraba Over Attacks On Fulanis By Militia Group (Photos) / Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visits To Families Of Herbert Wigwe And Ogunbajo / Shehu Sani Campaign Posters With Buhari’s Photo Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.