Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. (3766 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Radiokilar:
U sure sey u no be Gay
Even if fine babes don finish,I no fit turn gay o!
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Take a walk. He doesnt love u.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Baddestguyp(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI: Bad guy,you don follow her sharpily,no dulling!
no time to waste
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by MissBritney(f): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
boye25: Constant trials of relationship. Seems there's a libido disparity here. Not an uncommon problem. Advice, try alternatives to s3x instead of outright rejection (eg BJ, pre-intimacy etc, without outright insertion). That should do the trick.
Thanks honey *kisses*

1 Like

Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Suarezilla(m): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
rokiatu: hhahahahahahah lol so a mans that loves sex is undisciplined?

Your point is so invalid I can not even argue.
Suit urself..actually depends on the level of ur understanding..everyman love sex but a disciplined man should know how to communicate with a woman without demanding for sex ALWAYS as the OP has said...does it mk sense to you now?
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by MissBritney(f): 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Olufemiolaolu: Take a walk. He doesnt love u.
Wow....well as they say, the truth is always bitter.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Suarezilla: Suit urself..actually del of understanding..everyman love sex but a disciplined man should know how to communicate with a woman without demanding for sex ALWAYS as the OP has said...does it mk sense to you now?
She also rightly said that he don't complain when she deny him. Point still invalid. undecided
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissBritney: So I met this dude months ago while working as a trainee in a bank. We've been so close to each other and our passion for each other is out of this world. But there's only one turn off in this guy I seem to love and that's sex. He damands sex on a daily basis like his life depends on it. He demands sex on a daily basis like he can't have a good night rest without it. However, I've told him on numerous occassions about this issue and I end up denying him which makes him feel bad. He feels sober anytime I deny him and most times, I just feel sorry for him. Pls is there any remedy to this problem rather than the ones mentioned above? All answers are welcomed.
None. I can't think of any now.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by chimerase2: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Op hope u re not ma future wife his boi frnd is killing de cat needlessly undecided
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Suarezilla(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
rokiatu: She also rightly said that he don't complain when she deny him. Point still invalid. undecided
Jst saw a pic of u now...wat do u expect guys to think d 1st tym they see a lady dressed lyk dat? Dress responsibly and watch urslf proved wrong again and again!
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
Suarezilla: Jst saw a pic of u now...wat do u expect guys to think d 1st tym they see a lady dressed lyk dat? Dress responsibly and watch urslf proved wrong again and again!
LOL whats wrong with how am dressed?
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
boye25: Constant trials of relationship. Seems there's a libido disparity here. Not an uncommon problem. Advice, try alternatives to s3x instead of outright rejection (eg BJ, pre-intimacy etc, without outright insertion). That should do the trick.

You just want this gyal to buy job.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by MissBritney(f): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
chimerase2: Op hope u re not ma future wife his boi frnd is killing de cat needlessly undecided
Do you think you have what it takes to take care of me?
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by chimerase2: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissBritney:
yes ma dear and amu capable mention it undecided undecided
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Suarezilla(m): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
rokiatu: LOL whats wrong with how am dressed?
Can't go through this talk with you anyway...I am in a relationship where there is no practice of sex and NO... I am no gay..she understands perfectly well my stand and here is another shocker....**whispering**...I initiated the no-sex thing..yes I did n not her!
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by MissBritney(f): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
chimerase2: yes ma dear and amu capable mention it undecided undecided
You remind me of my grandpa.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Suarezilla: Can't go through this talk with you anyway...I am in a relationship where there is no practice of sex and NO... I am no gay..she understands perfectly well my stand and here is another shocker....**whispering**...I initiated the no-sex thing..yes I did n not her!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by chimerase2: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissBritney:
You remind me of my grandpa.
meaning? undecided
Wat first is ur said grandpa still alife undecided
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by OohMpa: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Damn, just once a day and you're nagging? Ooh Mpa's exes sometimes do three course meal with his pinpon and a desert to wish him a good morning.....

He isn't doing it right probably while your libido is acting up....Believe Ooh Mpa, if he wants only you every single day and no other, just give him boobs, nyash and pünny. The only problem ooh Mpa sees is you not telling him the how and where you like it

#Teamthreecoursemeal angry

2 Likes

Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Elvisonjack2(m): 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissBritney:
who do u think u re?

Abeg spare dat efizzy joooor.

3 Likes

Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Wait ooo, you guys ain married and you sleeping together like everyday Very HOEish I must confess BUT that's none of my business though...
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by MissBritney(f): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
chimerase2: meaning? undecided
Wat first is ur said grandpa still alife undecided
He's still alive and he's as funny as you.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
rokiatu: LOL whats wrong with how am dressed?
bliv me dis dress am seeing is Ok... BUT if this shouldd be u truly, u r far too cute... And like d guy is even considerate(or how many times daily is he doing?)... Wheeeeew.... Dis ur shape and status, if a guy get the strength he will bleep you twice to thrice in the complete 365days of d year.... Loll..

Advice: will be right back.. Google must know something about this
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by cirmuell(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
Baddestguyp: as in, I don see like 5, check d last set.of peeps Im flwing
bet y? na follow follow you cum do for NL?
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Tymax(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
Baddestguyp: as in, I don see like 5, check d last set.of peeps Im flwing
shocked Only you dey follow how many fine gyals? grin Well done.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by MissBritney(f): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
Elvisonjack2: who do u think u re?

Abeg spare dat efizzy joooor.
Just get outta my way pls. I aint ready for all these.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by chimerase2: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
MissBritney:
He's still alive and he's as funny as you.
if I hear undecided
Dis is exactly y I shut down ma whatsap and bbm gals will be frndzoning me all in the name of been funny embarassed
Pls amu not funny ok amu saying de fact undecided undecided
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by cirmuell(m): 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: bliv me dis dress am seeing is Ok... BUT if this shouldd be u truly, u r far too cute... And like d guy is even considerate(or how many times daily is he doing?)... Wheeeeew.... Dis ur shape and status, if a guy get the strength he will bleep you twice to thrice in the complete 365days of d year.... Loll..

Advice: will be right back.. Google must know something about this
grin crazy signatures on NL.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Radiokilar: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI: Even if fine babes don finish,I no fit turn gay o!
Hahahhaahah u self
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by sammieguze(m): 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
from me to you.... i dont blame him. after checking your profile, am not sure i wount be in the same shoe with him too. thats if thats really you in that picture.

dont blame the guy

MissBritney: So I met this dude months ago while working as a trainee in a bank. We've been so close to each other and our passion for each other is out of this world. But there's only one turn off in this guy I seem to love and that's sex. He damands sex on a daily basis like his life depends on it. He demands sex on a daily basis like he can't have a good night rest without it. However, I've told him on numerous occassions about this issue and I end up denying him which makes him feel bad. He feels sober anytime I deny him and most times, I just feel sorry for him. Pls is there any remedy to this problem rather than the ones mentioned above? All answers are welcomed.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by MissBritney(f): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
And all of a sudden, this thread is dead.
Re: An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
cirmuell: grin crazy signatures on NL.
abi nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Types Of Ladies That Will Turn You Down When You Toast Them / She Is Giving Me An Headache / Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.