Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? (1434 Views)

How To Flirt With A Girl While Chatting. / PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ / Problems With The People You Meet Online?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by tumfulu: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2008
When does it become cheating when you flirt and gets flirted with online with members of the opposite sex? I am not talking about chatting with your ex or someone in your life whom your partner is not aware of, I mean just plainly chatting to someone you met online?
Re: Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by arramyjay: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2008
It is cheating when you create threads about marrying some1 you dont even knw.
Re: Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by darellone: 4:45pm On Oct 30, 2008
says who?
Re: Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by ebumowa(f): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2008
@poster:
Depends on the boundaries set in the relationship. In some relationships, flirting with anyone (online or in person) is considered cheating while in others its not,

Talk to your partner,
Re: Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by sistajay(f): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2008
@ Poster

Interactin with other women online is cheating, it's disrespectful to you're partner, it's ok if you're a single guy. Flirtin hurts when it's found out. Flirting can be harmless as long as you and the person you are flirting with knows its harmless fun, then it's all good. Not so good when the other person you're flirtin with takes it more seriously than it's intended. As you know feeling is one thing we have no control of. Online flirtin is like a bait what happens when you catch something on hook? You are obviously gettin an emotional pay off by goin online to seek out females to feed your ego. Do you need your EGO stroked badly enough to jeapordize your relationship. You are flirtin because it boosts your self-esteem, sooner or later you will take the flirtin to the next level.
I ask you what do you consider flirting? you're callin it *flirt* you and I know it's cyber sex, but you don't want to call it cyber sex (bad dog, you) so you call it flirtin. I think you need to look at the intention behind the flirtin *cyber sex*. What is the point of flirtin when you have a long term partner. Instead of spendin time flirtin with someone online, put the time and effort into what you already have with your partner. Flirtin it is disrespectful to your partner and dishonest to those you are flirtin with. Flirtin means you are interested in knowin them better. Just let them know you have someone you're into.
Go flirt with your partner or do her a favor and leave her, you already have emotionally. Do unto others as you would have done unto you.
Re: Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by tumfulu: 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2008
sista-jay:

@ Poster

Interactin with other women online is cheating, it's disrespectful to you're partner, it's ok if you're a single guy. Flirtin hurts when it's found out. Flirting can be harmless as long as you and the person you are flirting with knows its harmless fun, then it's all good. Not so good when the other person you're flirtin with takes it more seriously than it's intended. As you know feeling is one thing we have no control of. Online flirtin is like a bait what happens when you catch something on hook? You are obviously gettin an emotional pay off by goin online to seek out females to feed your ego. Do you need your EGO stroked badly enough to jeapordize your relationship. You are flirtin because it boosts your self-esteem, sooner or later you will take the flirtin to the next level.
I ask you what do you consider flirting? you're callin it *flirt* you and I know it's cyber sex, but you don't want to call it cyber sex (bad dog, you) so you call it flirtin. I think you need to look at the intention behind the flirtin *cyber sex*. What is the point of flirtin when you have a long term partner. Instead of spendin time flirtin with someone online, put the time and effort into what you already have with your partner. Flirtin it is disrespectful to your partner and dishonest to those you are flirtin with. Flirtin means you are interested in knowin them better. Just let them know you have someone you're into.
Go flirt with your partner or do her a favor and leave her, you already have emotionally. Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

Swear if you have never done it before, me see it as a case of kettle calling a pot black - hypocrisy is not good.
Re: Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by Sweetthing(f): 11:43pm On Oct 30, 2008
tumfulu:

Swear if you have never done it before, me see it as a case of kettle calling a pot black - hypocrisy is not good.

R u Kagiso Lediga or Al Murray, by any chance?? Just wondering o,
Re: Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by sistajay(f): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2008
@ Tumfulu

Oh, you know what they say TRUTH hurts, in your case its *OUCH*. Now get off line and pay attention to your long sufferin woman., she needs LOVE, stop wastin it on cyber love/sex. Keep it real baby!
Re: Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by Nautillus(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2008
Come on . . .thats just being exstreme . .its just harmless fun, . , grin grin grin
Re: Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by tumfulu: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2008
sista-jay:

@ Tumfulu

Oh, you know what they say TRUTH hurts, in your case its *OUCH*. Now get off line and pay attention to your long sufferin woman., she needs LOVE, stop wastin it on cyber love/sex. Keep it real baby!

Too much love is your problem, honestly speaking.
Re: Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by sistawoman: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2008
ebumowa:

@poster:
Depends on the boundaries set in the relationship. In some relationships, flirting with anyone (online or in person) is considered cheating while in others its not,

Talk to your partner,

This is exactly what i would have posted.
Re: Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by sistajay(f): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2008
tumfulu:

Too much love is your problem, honestly speaking.

You think so? hmm I wonder, too much love comin from you. . . . . . that can't be bad. The more you give the more I want. Keep it comin baby!
Re: Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by GoldCircle: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2008
I sincerely think this whole thing about flirting/chatting depends on d parties involved.if they both see it as something dat begins & ends on d internet,then it won't be rite to call dat flirting.Yes,It may actually serve d purpose of boosting one's ego & whiling away time.But I do not think dats cheating at all.
I also think d issue of CyberLove is a purely different idea & does not apply here at all.
Re: Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by wanville(m): 2:15am On Apr 24, 2009
duh! shocked
Re: Please Help O-is It Realy Cheating To Chat Or Flirt With People You Meet Online? by t00cUTE(f): 3:41am On Apr 24, 2009
kind of undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? / Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages / CNN'S World's 12 Sexiest Accents-nigeria Listed As 5th .Please vote via FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.