Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE (33882 Views)

Seun Kuti Curses Any Nigerian Who Defends Politicians Going On Trial / Mercy Johnson Pregnant Again Barely 10 Months After Delivering Second Baby(Pics) / Oscar Pistorius Refusing Prison Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
pimpc007: I was watching and then my subscription expired (cut-off)...
I think its highly unfair that people sit in front of their computers and make negative statements against Oscar P. because the evidences like the judge summarized this morning are too few and not very substantial to establish anything. Its scary to listen to people make negative comments when we truly have little to work with, its scary because these people making these comments may be in a jury one day and make a decision that would alter someone Else's life for the worse.

so true, people with severe emotional and anger management issues are not supposed to be handed the responsibility of a Judge. but in nigeria most are morons, thats why nigerians still set criminals on fire on the streets even before the police arrives.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by londoner: 1:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
Forwetinnah: Hmmmn...so he walked from the murder case afterall. Wonder if same would have happened if he was a Black South African...anyways na dem dem!! Pistarus enjoy your freedom...

Lol, you know fully well what would have happened if he was Black and had shot and killed Reeva.

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
IrishKez:

Below is another plausible reasons:

am on her side for the ruling
but lets wait for the final decision.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by datguru: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Finally he is freeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by kernel504(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Adedayo516: You started following this case today... All true no lie
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by louie3(m): 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
kernel504:

Look in law, ignorance does not have a place, meaning he can only go free if... They family of the deceased, wants to settle outside the court.
if not, killing with or without an intention has a prize.
settle out of court ke.wat r u saying sef? This is a criminal case.d deceased family hs no say in d mata.only d state can decide wot happens to him
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by kiwi5: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Really!Thank God
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
COURT RESUMES
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Airforce1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
dhammyg: COURT RESUMES

u just dey wake up from sleep?
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
datguru: Finally he is freeeeeeeeeeee
WHO IS FREEundecided
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Airforce1:

u just dey wake up from sleep?
tongue
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by kernel504(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
louie3: settle out of court ke.wat r u saying sef? This is a criminal case.d deceased family hs no say in d mata.only d state can decide wot happens to him

The family has a right to ask the state legal officers to step aside, if... They feel the case is been compromised, and that will give room to out-of-court settlement, depending.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by pickabeau1: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
coogar:

if you knew this, why argue at all? damned if he's found guilty, damned if he's acquitted. so where do you really stand?

The law found him innocent.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2014
story story.
whatever is plausible or not, cus i've followed this case and it just get boring as the day goes by. this dude is a stone-cold murderer.
very mean and bad-tempered guy. and if they let him go, people may be surprised, but i believe he will kill again. all this talk of intruder this, intruder that. Your girlfriend can never come to your house n u'll have a moment of doubt that she's an intruder, lailai. girls are meticulous like that. they hardly sneak in on u or walk in through the backdoor like a thief in the night, atleast not the way Oscar has alleged. this is a girl he has been dating, no be one month or two months, haba my guy. babe wey go don call am say she dey come ooo. na God go ultimately judge am. cos if to say he commit this crime for Texas or California, where badoo detectives dey, hmmm, na hangman's noose o. but sha, diaris God. lets wait for the final verdict.
what truly happened is a simple event. they argued, she walked out on him to go relieve herself in the bathroom, he chased after her, swearing, cursing, grabbed his gun, threatened to shoot, asking her to come out, ofcus she would after he stopeed barraging her, but i.diot just wouldnt stop, and in a fit of anger, he shot repeatedly. we have all seen this scenario a hundred times. my guys wey dey watch channel 170 n 171 (crime networks) go testify. even more plausible and ridiculous cases than Oscar's, just incase u think this is extreme, and those cases get solved.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by dotcomnamename: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
jcgodfrey: story story.
whatever is plausible or not, cus i've followed this case and it just get boring as the day goes by. this dude is a stone-cold murderer.
very mean and bad-tempered guy. and if they let him go, people may be surprised, but i believe he will kill again. all this talk of intruder this, intruder that. Your girlfriend can never come to your house n u'll have a moment of doubt that she's an intruder, lailai. girls are meticulous like that. they hardly sneak in on u or walk in through the backdoor like a thief in the night, atleast not the way Oscar has alleged. this is a girl he has been dating, no be one month or two months, haba my guy. babe wey go don call am say she dey come ooo. na God go ultimately judge am. cos if to say he commit this crime for Texas or California, where badoo detectives dey, hmmm, na hangman's noose o. but sha, diaris God. lets wait for the final verdict.
what truly happened is a simple event. they argued, she walked out on him to go relieve herself in the bathroom, he chased after her, swearing, cursing, grabbed his gun, threatened to shoot, asking her to come out, ofcus she would after he stopeed barraging her, but i.diot just wouldnt stop, and in a fit of anger, he shot repeatedly. we have all seen this scenario a hundred times. my guys wey dey watch channel 170 n 171 (crime networks) go testify. even more plausible and ridiculous cases than Oscar's, just incase u think this is extreme, and those cases get solved.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by ndidibabe(f): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Someone should give me an update. Has that bastard been freed?
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
coogar: •oscar not guilty of premeditated murder
•oscar not guilty of second degree murder.

it remains culpable homicide.

oscar is doing well so far.

case adjourned till 2pm(1pm nigerian time)

How's Oscar faring?

I travelled out of town and I cant see the judgement live on air.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Freiburger(m): 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
...interesting cheesy
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by hansad: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sharraaaaap Oscar Pistorius. You are jail-bound. The law must not allow you to kill an intruder to your house. If everybody resorts to carrying arms and use them the way you did, you Oscar; of all persons could have been dead long before now.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
dotcomnamename:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Forwetinnah: 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
londoner:

Lol, you know fully well what would have happened if he was Black and had shot and killed Reeva.

Thank you. ..We all know
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by kliq(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
ndidibabe: Someone should give me an update. Has that bastard been freed?

Case is still on
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
As far as the law and court-room business goes, i believe South Africa just advertised their level of ineptitude to the whole world. What an absolutely shocking verdict. God knows if i was Reeva's brother, i would clap in the court-room as they read out the verdict. Only for me to go and organize my personal jungle-justice with my guys. Yes o. After-all, in hindsight, i thought he was an intruder!
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by wonda26(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
E be like this last case go hook am o. Culpable homicide. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
hansad: Sharraaaaap Oscar Pistorius. You are jail-bound. The law must not allow you to kill an intruder to your house. If everybody resorts to carrying arms and use them the way you did, you Oscar; of all persons could have been dead long before now.

my dear relax, don't take it to heart. moments from now oscar will be walking out of that court signing autographs.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by coogar: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
AirborneLacer:

How's Oscar faring?

I travelled out of town and I cant see the judgement live on air.

waiting for the verdict on culpable homicide.

jeez - that lunch break eh, what was judge masipa eating? oscar could have finished his prison sentence in that break period. grin
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by brownlord: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
jcgodfrey: story story.

Wow, and what other evidence are they looking for when the person that witnessed what happened is here.

You go try see doctor my friend
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Forwetinnah: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
BluIvy:

Really? The judge was black! He killed a fellow white person. Why do you have to draw race issue in a non racial case? This is not an OJ simpson trial, both the victim and the suspect are white.

Like it matters. ..you don't need to remind me that his girlfriend is a white model and that the Female Judge is black, I watch channel 199 too. I still maintain. .It would have been a completely different story if hes a Black SA but I guess he's walking for lack of concrete evidence
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Anacksunamun: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dreambeat: If I suspect someone has entered my house,the first thing I will do is to be sure of my girlfriend's whereabout since she was sleeping on the same bed with me before then.This is not about sentiment or emotion,it's about common sense and proper judgement
Exactly!! I don't see how I'd wake up, suspect an intruder, without making sure about my GF sleeping NEXT TO ME ON THE BED is okay, I'll go off to shoot the intruder in the bathroom. On a normal day, once I wake up, I check on the person sleeping next to me, how much more on a such suspicious day.
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
TILL 9AM TOMORROW angry
Re: Oscar Pistorius Trial: Judge Delivering Verdict, LIVE by fruityjojo(f): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
kernel504:

The family has a right to ask the state legal officers to step aside, if... They feel the case is been compromised, and that will give room to out-of-court settlement, depending.
Jesus! Oh dear don't say anymore! Lol grin In Law, there are crimes, there are tortuous acts. All criminal cases, has nothing to do with the families of the victim, Buh is between "The State V The Accused" even the victim himself has no say in how the case goes. What ur saying is correct only in Civil courts/proceedings where settling out of court is one of the civil elementssmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Dazzles In Cone-bralet And Choker / Salawa Abeni TVC Interview About Her Nude Photo & Blackmailer, Jason (Video) / Weird Rita Dominic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.