Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down (8541 Views)

That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sapphire86:

grin
I heard one time that an Israeli burnt her passport on social media because of the wars Israel was fighting, HONEY YOU R FREE TO DO THE SAME. KINDLY BURN YOUR PASSPORT ASAP. wink

waiting for Nigeria to divide

but cameroon is soon dividing it, anyways

I have family in calabar and I will quick leave you and yr forsaken country

fa-ggot

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sapphire86(f): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
onila:

waiting for Nigeria to divide

but cameroon is soon dividing it, anyways

I have family in calabar and I will quick leave you and yr forsaken country

fa-ggot

In the words of Jesus 'it is finished'. lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sennard(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
onila: daughter of a dirty prostitute and u are far from pretty

dont let these guys deceive you

u look unkept

go and wax . .go to a spa or something

m0r0n!

see hw nairalanders dhey bash you.you no gt shame ni.. e dn du you pretty gal .......e dn du u oh.

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 7:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sennard:
see hw nairalanders dhey bash you.you no gt shame ni.. e dn du you pretty gal .......e dn du u oh.
go n fcck yr dirty ugly sister, sapphire

biko, leave me alone
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sennard(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
onila: go n fcck yr dirty ugly sister, sapphire

biko, leave me alone

i only gave you an advise and u are telling me to Bleep sumbdy ehn.u gt craziness for head oh.
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
onila: daughter of a dirty prostitute and u are far from pretty

dont let these guys deceive you

u look unkept

go and wax . .go to a spa or something

m0r0n!
small pikin

4 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Lero15(m): 7:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sapphire86:

kai! Onila go vex now!
lolz...I used to follow & admire her...being a virgin and all...then when I saw her creating threads yabbing Yorubas repeatedly, I had to withdraw. I think being just a virgin is not enough...hope u are doing fine?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lero15: lolz...I used to follow & admire her...being a virgin and all...then when I saw her creating threads yabbing Yorubas repeatedly, I had to withdraw. I think being just a virgin is not enough...hope u are doing fine?
virgin ko virgin ni...akuko grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sapphire86(f): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lero15: lolz...I used to follow & admire her...being a virgin and all...then when I saw her creating threads yabbing Yorubas repeatedly, I had to withdraw. I think being just a virgin is not enough...hope u are doing fine?

I'm great o. The child has thoroughly amused me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Lero15(m): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
MarvellousGod: virgin ko virgin ni...akuko grin grin
OMG...SO U MEAN Onila is not a virgin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Lero15(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sapphire86:

I'm great o. The child has thoroughly amused me.
Egbon... grin grin grin
and I hope Seun saw her post calling Yoruba tribe "silly". That's an insult ooo.
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sapphire86(f): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lero15: Egbon... grin grin grin
and I hope Seun saw her post calling Yoruba tribe "silly". That's an insult ooo.

As well as saying she can't wait for Nigeria to be divided.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by InZA: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
Aitee1:

Sometimes one can't help but fall in love wid some posts

E.g this one in particular

Kudos bro...a word is enough for the wise!

Thanks a bunch.. For some reason I'm yet to understand, I was banned by one anti-spam something something in the phone section.. 1one still grin
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by slimzypink(f): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
onila: a yoruba girl calling me a waste, irony

a typical yoruba girl like you is just a waste

dirty, smelly, arrogant, thinks too much of herself
I dont know exactly what yr mothers tell you that made some of you feels so great abt yrself

yr mother is an idi0t and gave birth to a bigger idi0t like you, a greater idi0t wink

ha sis no lie with what I read there..they ddnt lie when they called U a child and a waste...no offence but yu re A Big WASTE... *I no insult u oo

5 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
slimzypink:

ha sis no lie with what I read there..they ddnt lie when they called U a child and a waste...no offence but yu re A Big WASTE... *I no insult u oo
supporting yr sister

hehe

both of u are complete waste
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Aitee1: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
InZA:

Thanks a bunch.. For some reason I'm yet to understand, I was banned by one anti-spam something something in the phone section.. 1one still grin

Really? Watz d duration of the ban?
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by InZA: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Aitee1:

Really? Watz d duration of the ban?

Till tomorrow cry.. And I didn't do anything oo
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Aitee1: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
InZA:

Till tomorrow cry.. And I didn't do anything oo

Don't mind dem dear...

*big hug*

Hands him hand kerchief grin
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by InZA: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Aitee1:

Don't mind dem dear...

*big hug*

Hands him hand kerchief grin

Since I'm hugging you I don't need the handkerchief again now.. Abi is it church hug you're giving me? grin
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by snadguy007(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Because of one single thread, see how you derep yourself, you've lost the reputation u created for yourself since u joined nairaland showing the kind of person you are. Well, its true that one cant hide his/her behaviour forever so i guess we are seeing the real you now. Even the person you are fighting with showed some signs of maturity in her comments which totally proved you are still a child.

Like someone said its not all about being a virgin, being able to watch ones tongue is also a necessity for someone like you.

You insulted her, insulted her parents, insulted her tribe. You even extended the insult to Nigeria as a country.

You really need to grow up.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Aitee1: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
InZA:

Since I'm hugging you I don't need the handkerchief again now.. Abi is it church hug you're giving me? grin

Yes oh holy hug grin
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by InZA: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
Aitee1:

Yes oh holy hug grin

cry cry cry

In that case give me towel.

cry cry cry

Handkerchief is too small
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Aitee1: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
InZA:

cry cry cry

In that case give me towel.

cry cry cry

Handkerchief is too small
shocked shocked
Okay wat do I do so u cld stop crying angry
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by InZA: 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Aitee1:
shocked shocked
Okay wat do I do so u cld stop crying angry

Give me full frontal secular hug... Or else angry
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Aitee1: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
InZA:

Give me full frontal secular hug... Or else angry

Which one is frontal secular again...lol

I give up

Infact nothing 4u again

Oya cry me a lagoon hun cheesy
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by InZA: 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Aitee1:

Which one is frontal secular again...lol

I give up

Infact nothing 4u again

Oya cry me a lagoon hun cheesy

embarassed embarassed

Oya bring that your before before hug, let me take it like that

embarassed embarassed
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Aitee1: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
InZA:

embarassed embarassed

Oya bring that your before before hug, let me take it like that

embarassed embarassed

No more available tongue

Person wey value am don grab am since

Take hrt...some other time hun smiley
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by InZA: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Aitee1:

No more available tongue

Person wey value am [b] don grab am [/b]since

Take hrt...some other time hun smiley

Hmmm.. I see lipsrsealed
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Aitee1: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
InZA:

Hmmm.. I see lipsrsealed

LOL...

Goodnite!
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by InZA: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Aitee1:

LOL...

Goodnite!

Have a good night wink
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

*clears throat* Nigerian guys feel so entitled. In general, I'm not a fan.

Lol you are wicked. This pic sums it all up
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
fabiano09:

Lol you are wicked. This pic sums it all up

Lol but that was my face na XD
Jeez... not even up to a page and claws came out *ducks for cover*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Did You Meet Your Boyfriend, Husband, Girlfriend, Or Wife? / Why Are Black American Women Difficult? / Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.