Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down (8543 Views)

That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. / Can U Marry A Lady Or Guy U Meet On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila:

if being rude, disrespectful is what u call civilized or cultured
good for you

you took her comment way over board. what happened to the friendly and jovial you or you are angry the guy is not letting you milk him again without getting anything in return

stop transferring aggression abeg, the guy is gone and gone for good except you want to be the one doing the chasing now.

11 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
What the fvck is happening here?

Onila ain't the one baptized yesterday? Cut the insults.

angry
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Camellia: ......hurt ke.....mschww...not that he even asked you out o....to sleep with him fa.....u didn't hurt him biko....u acted ryt ..don't go about feeling bad ......if d mofo likes he should squeeze his face till it pops....yeye...#my own
dnt mind the yeye fa..ggot

big ego for nothing

thanks jare
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sapphire86(f): 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila:

yr family is a bunch of useless idiats to produce an idiat like you

as.shole

The awkward moment when Onila thinks her sh*t smells like Sean John Unforgivable only to be told it stinks to high heaven!! grin cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Camellia(f): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila: dnt mind the yeye fa..ggot

big ego for nothing

thanks jare
....yr wlkm hun...
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
aguiyi:

you took her comment way over board. what happened to the friendly and jovial you or you are angry the guy is not letting you milk him again without getting anything in return

stop transferring aggression abeg, the guy is gone and gone for good except you want to be the one doing the chasing now.

I am just tired of yoruba girls bitatchness
But I will get used to it soon, dont worry abt me
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sapphire86:

The awkward moment when Onila thinks her sh*t smells like Sean John Unforgivable only to be told it stinks to high heaven!! grin cheesy

screw you

dont worry, I am working had to be smart, cultured and civilized like you

1 Like

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sapphire86(f): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila:

screw you

dont worry, I am working had to be smart, cultured and civilized like you

Thats the spirit! Keep trying aburo. Take care sweetie and keep your legs crossed. wink

20 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by 1one: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mrval20:

MC - s.c.a.p.e.goat.
I included hue dots because I don't want to call him out.

Hahaha. . He would still see it.. I think
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
snadguy007: Now that u've stated your point, what can we do for you ??

advice yr male friends to be wiser
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2014

*clears throat* Nigerian guys feel so entitled. In general, I'm not a fan.
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by 1one: 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
@Op

With all these bashing and insults and cursing... I guess being #Teamvirgin is not the only team you should be in undecided... #Teammature... #Teamcivilzed.. and #TeamTakeaJoke are other teams you should be in because I don't see how and why you just turned all toxic and insultive all of a sudden.. Abi is it all the compressed and pressurised heat from lack of sex that you're blowing out here on Sapphire86... At the end of the day from all your insults.. It's not just about closing your legs alone that matters and be claiming #Teamvirgin.. It's about closing your "mouth" too.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by snadguy007(m): 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila:

advice yr male friends to be wiser
Wiser not to ask for a return in investment ??
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Haywhymido(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
1one: @Op

With all these bashing and insults and cursing... I guess being #Teamvirgin is not the only team you should be in undecided... #Teammature... #Teamcivilzed.. and #TeamTakeaJoke are other teams you should be in because I don't see how and why you just turned all toxic and insultive all of a sudden.. Abi is it all the compressed and pressurised heat from lack of sex that you're blowing out here on Sapphire86... At the end of the day from all your insults.. It's not just about closing your legs alone that matters and be claiming #Teamvirgin.. It's about closing your "mouth" too.
u said it all bro. That lady went too far.

10 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by MissBritney(f): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila: especially the ones that asked u for sex in the past

this morning in the library, I just met a guy who asked me to sleep with him last semester when I went to his house

when we used to see each other before
he used to smile and treat me properly

but now, he acts so cold
so much tension

its not easy dealing with a guy that you hurt his ego in the past

I didn't mean to hurt you, sweerie
So true. Been in similar situations too.
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by snadguy007(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2014

i swear she lost it.

13 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by SpaceGoat: 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila: SHATTAP, BIATCH
this one is just a small child undecided and i was already thinking of crushing her... anyway no more …

7 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Donfamous(m): 4:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by ERCROSS(m): 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
SpaceGoat: this one is just a small child undecided and i was already thinking of crushing her... anyway no more …
I'd always think she's more matured than this... undecided
Onila, u bleeped up, big tym...

8 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
Anyway as to wat happened here somtymes we as humans just lose it. Bak to topic. Y u go guy hus wey u no wan fu ck in d first place, d guy obviously tot dats wat u came for.

2 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by 100Cents: 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sapphire86: This child again? lipsrsealed

Onila has a problem.

I set up a committee to carry out a chemical experiment on her to ascertain the symptions of her health condition.

Chairman of committee is Space Goat, Vice chairman Lord Krall, Protocol officer Yungwizzy.

If I no heal Onila this time, I will pass her case to Ebola department in Ministry of health..

5 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by cirmuell(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Na who be this one again? undecided mtcheew!

3 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
rozzay: Anyway as to wat happened here somtymes we as humans just lose it. Bak to topic. Y u go guy hus wey u no wan fu ck in d first place, d guy obviously tot dats wat u came for.

I saw him as a friend
just a guy I cld talk too

didnt know he was falling for me
when I followed him to his house
It was just after class

it was raining, decided to follow him home
didnt know he had plans grin

Odikwa serious o!
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by cirmuell(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2014

well put, sometimes i just wonder where they get this set of people from undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila:

I saw him as a friend
just a guy I cld talk too

didnt know he was falling for me
when I followed him to his house
It was just after class

it was raining, decided to follow him home
didnt know he had plans grin

Odikwa serious o!

Na God save u say na gentle guy if not e for..... U know d rest. Hehehehehe
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by onila(f): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
rozzay:

Na God save u say na gentle guy if not e for..... U know d rest. Hehehehehe
haha

it was a student apartment so I felt safe

if i scream, it will be easy for other students to hear me
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
onila: haha

it was a student apartment so I felt safe

if i scream, it will be easy for other students to hear me
Ok o if u say so but no try am for naija sha
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by 1one: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
cirmuell: well put, sometimes i just wonder where they get this set of people from undecided

Hahaha.. Honestly!

3 Likes

Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by naijaboiy: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
So what are we supposed to do with this
Give you a gold-plated award? undecided
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by poiZon: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sapphire86:

See this uncultured and uncivilized child, you can't even construct a simple sentence or get ur point across without using the B word.

No - sense!

SO pretty, mean ur pix.
and also u r gender friendly, its nyc.
sorry i saw 'gender-f' think say d f na for friendly......
abeg what doesnt the f' stand for?
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by Sapphire86(f): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
poiZon:

SO pretty, mean ur pix.
and also u r gender friendly, its nyc.
sorry i saw 'gender-f' think say d f na for friendly......
abeg what doesnt the f' stand for?

Lolz
Re: The Awkward Moment When U Meet A Guy U Turrned Down by cirmuell(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Sapphire86:

Lolz
as in lolllz grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If It's Wizkid Or Davido, They'll Say They Bought This Naruto Jacket for 1.5mil / Most Average Rented Homes In America Vs Nigeria / Is Your Partner Credit Worthy? Can You Lend Him/her Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.