Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

“jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” (23052 Views)

Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by chukel(m): 3:58am On Sep 12, 2014
More

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by chukel(m): 4:15am On Sep 12, 2014
Time to act. Since we do not have any representation in the Senate or house of reps as evidenced by the comatose state of our roads, I propose we start snapping pics and making video clips of all the bad federal roads in the south east and uploading to channels TV website. Enough is enough. All they are good at is organizing 2015 support rallies. Devils

5 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by SixStones: 5:10am On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=manny4life]Nigerians are truly enduring, how can a road be in such deplorable state yet all is well? Pres Jona, please fix the road.[/quotes]
South east must be cursed or sleeping on a moving bicycle. This is a good road in aba with inhabitants happily going about their normal business like they live in Ikoyi

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by mentorandfriend(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2014
Goddex: [size=13pt] 1) Tell Okorocha to play his cards well. He should lobby like other governors do. He knows the way to the Minister of works and the National Assembly

2) The man needs to keep his polluted asss in Owerri and govern Imo. But nooo, he enjoys hosting APC rallies or attending APC meetings in other states.

Of what use was that birthday celeberation he organised recently for the national chairman of APC to Imolites?

3) By the way, has he finished constructing states roads in Imo?

3) GEJ completed the Onitsha - Owerri road and that road remains among the best in Nigeria today.

4) Many other roads have either been completed or being worked on in South East. I passed through the several kms Enugu - Abakaliki - Cameroon international expressway recently and it was such a wonder to behold.

5) Nigeria is a very large country with so many interstate highways requiring attention. A chunk of the resources that should be put on developing our infrastructure is spent fighting Boko Haram. Federal Ministry of Works budget for 2014 was a paltry 135b naira.

7) Those roads you mentioned will definitely be taken care of in future budgeting. Keep calm and trust GEJ.[/size]
You are just annoying. I have passed through the road in question severally. One day. a 40feet container stumbled and crushed a toyota camry, killing the people inside. I was there live. So when I see GEJ apologetics, It bores me to death. We're talking of human lives and you suceeded in dragging us into APC PDP war. Dont you have any honour. left in you? Are you this so daft?

7 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by mentorandfriend(m): 5:25am On Sep 12, 2014
chukel: Time to act. Since we do not have any representation in the Senate or house of reps as evidenced by the comatose state of our roads, I propose we start snapping pics and making video clips of all the bad federal roads in the south east and uploading to channels TV website. Enough is enough. All they are good at is organizing 2015 support rallies. Devils
I'm in for this. I'm gonna go viral in 2015. I dont care if a northerner, southerner, christain or muslim enters there so far as he is a man of honour. People need to see what is going on in this country.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by papat26(m): 5:46am On Sep 12, 2014
rochas is a criminal building inferior roads and also buildings collapsing in the state the criminal man thinking that apc will give him their presidential ticket so that he can use China roads and destroy we Nigerians and also embezzled our money rochas is a thief.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by chukel(m): 6:06am On Sep 12, 2014
papat26: rochas is a criminal building inferior roads and also buildings collapsing in the state the criminal man thinking that apc will give him their presidential ticket so that he can use China roads and destroy we Nigerians and also embezzled our money rochas is a thief.
you are sick. how is this nonsense you have managed to scribble related to the issue being discussed? isi ewu

3 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Jellyfishdude: 6:29am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: That Jonathan is a failure is no longer a "buzz". This is the kind of "transformation" you get when you pitch tent with a clueless fellow who is not fit to be a class Captain in a Primary school. Sadly, majority of his Zombies and sycophants called followers are from that part of Nigeria. We have a fraudster in Power that must be sent back home in 2015 or to Jail.
Kick out Jonathan 2015
Support APC
Be the Change Agent

Ewu
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by crisycent: 6:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Is the road the reason this thief doesn't pay coppers in imo state? Thief.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 12, 2014
Jellyfishdude:

Ewu
iti
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nafikowa: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2014
I passed through that route two days back, its pathetic, its a sorry state indeed.

It didn't occur to me to take pics on time, these fine shots are after thought
mentorandfriend: I'm in for this. I'm gonna go viral in 2015. I dont care if a northerner, southerner, christain or muslim enters there so far as he is a man of honour. People need to see what is going on in this country.

2 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by mbulela: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2014
Goddex: [size=13pt] 1) Tell Okorocha to play his cards well. He should lobby like other governors do. He knows the way to the Minister of works and the National Assembly

2) The man needs to keep his polluted asss in Owerri and govern Imo. But nooo, he enjoys hosting APC rallies or attending APC meetings in other states.

Of what use was that birthday celeberation he organised recently for the national chairman of APC to Imolites?

3) GEJ completed the Onitsha - Owerri road and that road remains among the best in Nigeria today.

4) Many other roads have either been completed or being worked on in South East. I passed through the several kms Enugu - Abakaliki - Cameroon international expressway recently and it was such a wonder to behold.

5) Nigeria is a very large country with so many interstate highways requiring attention. A chunk of the resources that should be put on developing our infrastructure is spent fighting Boko Haram. Federal Ministry of Works budget for 2014 was a paltry 135b naira.

7) Those roads you mentioned will definitely be taken care of in future budgeting. Keep calm and trust GEJ.[/size]

Your daftness is incurable.
So we need to lobby this daft fellow before he does his job? Do you lobby your boss to pay your salary after working for the month?
Do you realize that this road was already in the said state before boko Haram menace?
Okorocha might be a clown but your defence of Jonathan on account of the pics accompanying this thread is sickening.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by mbulela: 7:06am On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=SixStones][/quote]
Yet the slowpoke called Ochendo is on his way to the Senate as a reward for his excellence
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Mekyno(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2014

U tok wel n i wish it will com to fulfilment in Jesus name.
Abeg where number 6 dey naaa!

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2014
Iykopee: From ubima via elele to boundary point between rivers and imo state was constructed by rivers state govt. why's rochas not doin anytin in his power to fix up imo part of the road just like amaechi?

Bros, dont forget Amechi did that road wen he was PDP! If its now, he would have be granting interview on Liberty FM Kaduna, claiming Jonathan hates Rivers State!
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Jellyfishdude: 7:14am On Sep 12, 2014
whatlyf: iti

God pass u.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by bishopstan(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2014
I passed through Owerri last month's more than 6 times and I can tell u that 75% of imo state roads are in a terrible state. And here this fool is talking.

Big Liar.....even satan be learner where u dey

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by bishopstan(m): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2014
rochas is a criminal building inferior roads and also buildings collapsing in the state the criminal man thinking that apc will give him their presidential ticket so that he can use China roads and destroy we Nigerians and also embezzled our money rochas is a thief.

My man go and have your medicine,i can see you're sick[color=#990000][/color]
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by trexglox(f): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2014

my friend stp talkn trash, obasanjo built owerri to onitsha road..

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by sluvy4tune(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2014
Aitee1: Shey Imo and Rivers are among the APC states oya Barcanista abi na whatlyf be ur new moniker now come and tell me wat ur apc is doing wid d two states allocation tongue abi na crime for the state to do federal road, or is akpabio the president cos I knw of many federal roads he has done in akwa ibom

Runs outta thread b4 d apc e-fighters descend on me

Oya pdp make una give me job since I don talk in favor of unaundecided

Akpabio did federal roads with state allocation and was refunded by the federal govt. Amaechi also did federal roads with state funds and till today shishi, Oga Jona never pay....besides The money that comes to AKWA-IBOM alone when compare to its population is more than enough for Akpabio to even constructs roads for nearby countries.

Jonathan shud do the needful asap.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Collynzo17: 7:46am On Sep 12, 2014
bishopstan: rochas is a criminal building inferior roads and also buildings collapsing in the state the criminal man thinking that apc will give him their presidential ticket so that he can use China roads and destroy we Nigerians and also embezzled our money rochas is a thief.

My man go and have your medicine,i can see you're sick[color=#990000][/color]
That is a topic for another day, this is about PH-Owerri road, a federal road. Every right thinking Igbo man should condemn the FG for leaving the road and other FG roads in the south east in that condition.
Are you guys cursed or what? Are you averse to development?
SMH

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 12, 2014
chukel: Time to act. Since we do not have any representation in the Senate or house of reps as evidenced by the comatose state of our roads, I propose we start snapping pics and making video clips of all the bad federal roads in the south east and uploading to channels TV website. Enough is enough. All they are good at is organizing 2015 support rallies. Devils
God bless you for this beautiful post.

Cursed be on any igbo man who supports and turns a blind eye on the deplorable state of roads in the southeast

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by size38: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Those abusing Rochas should first ask themselves if the federal govt has refunded governor Amaechi for the side he has done to Imo state boundary with Rivers state? Amaechi and rivers state is yet to be refunded the billions he spent carrying out federal responsibilities. Bad politics is our problem in Nigeria. If Amaechi and Rochas are not on side of d president, that does not make d president and GEJ not to carry out their duties to d people. That's why most of us are talking about decentralisation of power and true federalism. The federal govt collects huge monthly allocation more than d entire 36 states put together yet does nothing.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by otunbakolawole(m): 8:40am On Sep 12, 2014
Comparing what Imo looks like today to what it was during Ohakim’s rule is like comparing day and night. 

the road captioned above is bad, and the federal government should attend to it immediately.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by adultiph: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2014
size38: Those abusing Rochas should first ask themselves if the federal govt has refunded governor Amaechi for the side he has done to Imo state boundary with Rivers state? Amaechi and rivers state is yet to be refunded the billions he spent carrying out federal responsibilities. Bad politics is our problem in Nigeria. If Amaechi and Rochas are not on side of d president, that does not make d president and GEJ not to carry out their duties to d people. That's why most of us are talking about decentralisation of power and true federalism. The federal govt collects huge monthly allocation more than d entire 36 states put together yet does nothing.

Like i keep saying in all my post.FG should do more in road construction in south east.But that is not an excuse for you to neglect your own people just because you were neglected.Did Amaechi build the road with his own money.Which people suffer most when the road is abandoned?Whose economy is affected most?Amaechi used Rivers money to build the road for River people and the money must be refunded.even if it is not now.It must come in future.Akwa ibom state government has done virtually all the federal roads in his state and his state is enjoying it.
In Imo state,we don't have federal road,we don't have rural roads and we also don't have state roads.
Onye ajuru anaghi aju onwe ya.

That is not to say that FG should abandon their work.After all we voted for this govt massively.The federal roads going on in Imo state is at mbaise.That is to say that the senator and rep member is doing their work over there.

Our governor should at least try to give us local roads.
Enough said.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by FILUX(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2014
Oga Rochas, u better go & repair tht road, since federal government is not yet ready for tht road. Cos i will be driving through tht road soon! if i come der & my vihecle get stock in tht road i will not take it easy wth u o!
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by hilariousdammie(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Babymama1: By December they will pour konkiri on top

Rochas is talking as if he has repaired all the state roads in Imo
BROTHER THIS IS NOT ROCHAS FAULT, THE ROAD IS MENT TO BE REPAIR BY THE FG,

I'VE BEEN NOTICING ALL THIS GEJ SUPPORTERS EVEN IF THEY KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT THE GUY THEY WILL STILL PUT BLAMES ON APC,

ALL APC MEMBER SHOULD SUPPORT THIS #KICKGOODLUCKOUT2015

2 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by zicky(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2014
berem: while Rochas Okorocha is calling on the FG to fix federal roads, T.A Orji is busy frolicking Jonathan's balls. You see the kind of leaders we have in the southeast?
Seriously Gej has not done anything for SE, I've already made up my mind not to vote in the next election, cause I cannot vote for either Gej or Buhari

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by infohenry(m): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2014

. This is real problem of this country playing politics with everything, your comment will be different if the road in question is under Imo state gov. For your information Arab contractors started that road during ohakim tenure and you are talking about budget. It is neglect and not budget bro be sincere to yourself
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2014
obayaya:

I think there's still need for federal roads. You can't leave states to handle interstate roads. The thought of that alone is somewhat scary.

Which state are you from?
I'm from Kwara State and all the bad roads I know around here are Federal Roads. And I don't see these roads been reconstructed in the next 5years- making 20 years of democracy!
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by victor2exl(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2014

PERFECT WRITE...IMO STATE GOVERNOR IS JUST A JOKE....

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by decision01: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2014

'ifunanya' on psequare voice..are you a babe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Men Arrive Bayelsa After Police Commissioner Was Held Hostage. Photos / Nigerian Soldiers Show Their Shooting Skills / Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.