Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

“jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” (23051 Views)

Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by aderonila18: 9:39am On Sep 12, 2014
thandii1:

Surprisingly, they are nigerians now? Not igbos are filthy or owerri people are filthy or something close to what your bigoted self would have said if it was another region..

Babymama, the queen of pigs.. cheesy

Anyway, jonathan till 2100.. cool

By the way Op, the word road should not be used for what you have up there.

She is one of the biggest hypocrites on Nairaland.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Amhappy(f): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2014
I have made a comment on this road before. The armed robbery is on a daily basis. They will even ask people to lie down on that bad road. I was once a victim. Na only God we get for this obodo Nigeria,all man for himself. Well i heard the Minster of Works say something about that road on the news this morning I hope he takes action,if not no Xmas travel. And i don't know why Okorocha does not want to copy Amaechi and work that Imo side and be reimbursed by the FG.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by huptin(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2014
Goddex: [size=13pt] 1) Tell Okorocha to play his cards well. He should lobby like other governors do. He knows the way to the .[/size]

I was in Owerri in May this year, i think Rochas is not doing too badly in terms of road construction.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2014
zicky: Seriously Gej has not done anything for SE, I've already made up my mind not to vote in the next election, cause I cannot vote for either Gej or Buhari

Same here. How can we (Nwa-afo Igbo) be living in denial like this? GEJ has failed Ndi-Igbo totally. From the 2nd Niger Bridge to the state of all Federal roads in the South East. What do we have to be thankful for? What have we benefited from this Government to throw our relentless support for him come 2015? If GEJ does not have the interest of Ndi-Igbo at heart then he's not worthy of our votes.

Ndi-Igbo wake up please. This man doesn't give half-a-f**k about us.

5 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2014
berem: Cursed be on any igbo man who supports and turns a blind eye on the deplorable state of roads in the southeast

We normally don't agree but i am with you on this one. What nonsense? angry

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by martvel(m): 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Pls tell d imo state governor to fulfil his fake promises to imo people and stop dis rubbish complain. APC will fail come 2015 because they are good for nothing politicians and a muslim party. angry

2 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Hamazz1: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Abagworo: All the major federal roads in the Southeast are like this with only Onitsha/Owerri road done mostly by other administrations as the good one.
u c i laugh n wil kip laughing at d igbos d 1st region 2endorse gej 4a 2nd term n ds all u got 2shw no wonder u lck reprsntn in d political calc of niger bc u lck ideology ds pdp ur holdin 2 it seems far fetched bt i pity SE d day power wil shift.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by amadice(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Collynzo17:
You are a foolish sycophant, that road has been like that for more than 2 years now, it has seen at least 2 dry seasons yet nothing has been done.
You guys should stop being wicked to yourself in the name of supporting GEJ, use your support for him as a bargaining tool to get what you want in your states. How can one possibly defend the FG for a road that has been bad for that long.
...ur referring to ur family and not me...QUOTE ME NOT ANYMORE
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
berem: Did you hear yourself speak? The bold comment is utterly silly! So if Rochas has no moral justification to speak about the bad roads in Imo,who then should speak on behalf of imo people who use the roads the most?

Basically, the doofus is saying he'd rather suffer and smile and pretend everything is alright.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Truckpusher(m): 1:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Goddex: [size=13pt] 1) Tell Okorocha to play his cards well. He should lobby like other governors do. He knows the way to the Minister of works and the National Assembly

2) The man needs to keep his polluted asss in Owerri and govern Imo. But nooo, he enjoys hosting APC rallies or attending APC meetings in other states.

Of what use was that birthday celeberation he organised recently for the national chairman of APC to Imolites?

3) By the way, has he finished constructing states roads in Imo?

3) GEJ completed the Onitsha - Owerri road and that road remains among the best in Nigeria today.

4) Many other roads have either been completed or being worked on in South East. I passed through the several kms Enugu - Abakaliki - Cameroon international expressway recently and it was such a wonder to behold.

5) Nigeria is a very large country with so many interstate highways requiring attention. A chunk of the resources that should be put on developing our infrastructure is spent fighting Boko Haram. Federal Ministry of Works budget for 2014 was a paltry 135b naira.

7) Those roads you mentioned will definitely be taken care of in future budgeting. Keep calm and trust GEJ.[/size]
I never believed that some folks are actually paid to comment here .
Though I'm a GEJ supporter but somebody needs to tell that man to step up and and step in.

We voted him in to deliver on his electoral promises and not to be chasing after insignificant opposition he would carpet anytime and anyday if he is doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:54am On Sep 13, 2014
zicky: Seriously Gej has not done anything for SE, I've already made up my mind not to vote in the next election, cause I cannot vote for either Gej or Buhari
You're better off voting Buhari, at least your roads will be built and well maintained. Monies budgeted for infrastructure will be put to use and not be stolen. Simply put, rapid infrastructure development.

So, it's all up to you, do you want a easier life (because that's what Developed infrastructure will bring you), or would you rather live a hard life where you'll never experience what it means to have electricity 24hrs for 50yrs straight without even a second outbreak just because you can't get past religious and tribal bias?

You're better off voting Buhari, my man.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by BlackPikiN(m): 2:41am On Sep 13, 2014
customised13: Igbo land is cursed. No doubt about that

what a shame

You, yourself and your entire household are cursed, No doubt.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Goddex: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2014
Truckpusher: I never believed that some folks are actually paid to comment here .
Though I'm a GEJ supporter but somebody needs to tell that man to step up and and step in.

We voted him in to deliver on his electoral promises and not to be chasing after insignificant opposition he would carpet anytime and anyday if he is doing the right thing.

So, what are you insinuating bro? That I am paid to . . . . . don't even go there. I have never tasted govt money except the NYSC allowee many years ago. I know no one in govt but only giving my own sincere opinion

Thank you!!!
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by bishopstan(m): 6:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Collynzo17:
Every right thinking Igbo man should condemn the FG for leaving the road and other FG roads in the south east in that condition.
SMH
[b][/b]

thats what i expect to to write....now i can see that you're alright..
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Ndjones(m): 6:58am On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=adultiph]I am not a lair like you.I am not affiliated to any party like you.I am interested in people that are leading us.What I pointed out is the lie you always spread here.Ask people from Enugu state and Ebonyi state about the state of Enugu - Abakaliki road.You can't come here every time and spread lies as you like.I am very sure that you have not been to most part of south east.My work takes me across all the state in the south east and Asaba. .So i have been opportune to see how things are going.I am not you that sits in portharcourt and be commenting on issues in Imo,Anambra and other Eastern part of nigeria without actually knowing what is happening.
The truth is that the state of Owerri - portharcourt road is bad but Rochas has no moral justification to talk as Abia and Imo has the worst road network in the South east.

For your information,I am from Onuimo in Imo state and I am not accusing Rochas as you are insinuating rather I am stating the fact.If you move around Anambra,Enugu and even Ebonyi state(especially Anambra)you will see that Imo is not close in infrastructure development when compared with others.

I always read your twisted comments on nairaland but I decided to reply you today because you seem to be interested in condemning GEJ and promoting other failed politicians you are affiliated to.
I want you to always be fair in judging every body.

Our constructive criticisms is what is needed for this people to sit up for their work.Stop commenting on things you don't know about.
Is not must that you will always complain in every issue posted on nairaland.

[/quot]
My guy go relax. Have u pass through Onitsha/Enugu road? Enugu/Okigwe/Umuahia/Aba/Ph road? Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene road? Aba/Ikot Ekpene road? Stop deceiving yourself and come to reality.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 13, 2014
Goddex:

So, what are you insinuating bro? That I am paid to . . . . . don't even go there. I have never tasted govt money except the NYSC allowee many years ago. I know no one in govt but only giving my own sincere opinion

Thank you!!!
Sincere opinion my foot! You should be ashamed of yourself if truly you passed through the walls of a university. I am sure you're not from the southeast or else you won't write the nonsense you wrote up there!

What a paid sycophant you are!

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Goddex: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2014
berem: Sincere opinion my foot! You should be ashamed of yourself if truly you passed through the walls of a university. I am sure you're not from the southeast or else you won't write the nonsense you wrote up there!

What a paid sycophant you are!

Thank you ma.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by zicky(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: You're better off voting Buhari, at least your roads will be built and well maintained. Monies budgeted for infrastructure will be put to use and not be stolen. Simply put, rapid infrastructure development.

So, it's all up to you, do you want a easier life (because that's what Developed infrastructure will bring you), or would you rather live a hard life where you'll never experience what it means to have electricity 24hrs for 50yrs straight without even a second outbreak just because you can't get past religious and tribal bias?

You're better off voting Buhari, my man.
Buhari look to me as a fanatic, I might be wrong bt I'll rather go 4 tambuwal or ameachi if given d nod
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by millionaireman: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hamazz1: u c i laugh n wil kip laughing at d igbos d 1st region 2endorse gej 4a 2nd term n ds all u got 2shw no wonder u lck reprsntn in d political calc of niger bc u lck ideology ds pdp ur holdin 2 it seems far fetched bt i pity SE d day power wil shift.
Most federal roads no good in SE, but I can bet my last kobo that SE is by far more developed than your region despite all your over representation and with all your region's stronghold on topmost political power. You have not yet shifted power to your people, yet you have started scheming for how you shall punish the SE when you get power. Yet you want one Nigeria that includes the SE. So where is your sense, what is your political ideology than ideology of prolonging Nigeria in conflict? Must everybody support your power must shift to Born To Rule in 2015 through APC?
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by kinharold(m): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
This is why I have always canvassed for all roads construction and maintenance be exclusive responsibility of state govts. Every road is in one state or the other. FG does not have exclusive geographical territory like states. No matter how long a road is ie interstate roads, every state should exclusively construct and maintain their own section of the road just like Ameachi has done on that road.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:30am On Sep 14, 2014
zicky: Buhari look to me as a fanatic, I might be wrong bt I'll rather go 4 tambuwal or ameachi if given d nod
How is he a fanatic? Let's even assume he is, and that his biggest desire is to make Nigeria a Islamic Republic,how can he possibly execute his desire in a democratic setting? Even during the era of Military rule it wasn't possible, so what gives now?

Let me explain something to you: NIGERIA IS A VERY COMPLEX COUNTRY AND IT TAKES A VERY STRONG MAN TO RUN IT...at least for now, because of the strangle hold criminal elements have on it. Even if the constitution proclaims them king, no neophyte like Amaechi or Tambuwal can come around and start dictating to those who really run Nigeria. They won't allow it. And that aside, Amaechi and Tambuwal are cut from the same cloth as the owners of Nigeria,so it's going to be business as usual.

Only a man that owes no favors, like Buhari can set Nigeria on the right path. I don't think a lot of you understand how much corruption has destroyed your country. Basic amenities are luxuries in your land; that's a damn shame. Development can never come about with corruption still running around rampant. Theres a reason why someone like OBJ will impose an inept and corrupt character like Gej on Nigerians, over a man like Buhari whom he has praised for his efficiency and forthrightness. Business as usual.

Ask yourself: Who do the powerful men like IBB, Danjuma, OBJ, Nzeribe etc fear a Buhari Presidency and always work against it? Why do they always work for people like OBJ, Yar Adua, GEJ etc that always bring nothing but misery and despair to Nigeria?

Vote against Buhari if you want, but I will be here hoping you guys get it right this time and vote against corruption so your kids can get a easier life than you or your fathers did.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by zicky(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: How is he a fanatic? Let's even assume he is, and that his biggest desire is to make Nigeria a Islamic Republic,how can he possibly execute his desire in a democratic setting? Even during the era of Military rule it wasn't possible, so what gives now?

Let me explain something to you: NIGERIA IS A VERY COMPLEX COUNTRY AND IT TAKES A VERY STRONG MAN TO RUN IT...at least for now, because of the strangle hold criminal elements have on it. Even if the constitution proclaims them king, no neophyte like Amaechi or Tambuwal can come around and start dictating to those who really run Nigeria. They won't allow it. And that aside, Amaechi and Tambuwal are cut from the same cloth as the owners of Nigeria,so it's going to be business as usual.

Only a man that owes no favors, like Buhari can set Nigeria on the right path. I don't think a lot of you understand how much corruption has destroyed your country. Basic amenities are luxuries in your land; that's a damn shame. Development can never come about with corruption still running around rampant. Theres a reason why someone like OBJ will impose an inept and corrupt character like Gej on Nigerians, over a man like Buhari whom he has praised for his efficiency and forthrightness. Business as usual.

Ask yourself: Who do the powerful men like IBB, Danjuma, OBJ, Nzeribe etc fear a Buhari Presidency and always work against it? Why do they always work for people like OBJ, Yar Adua, GEJ etc that always bring nothing but misery and despair to Nigeria?

Vote against Buhari if you want, but I will be here hoping you guys get it right this time and vote against corruption so your kids can get a easier life than you or your fathers did.
At the last presidential election, I was the only one in my family that voted Buhari n it waz because of this reasons you pointed out. I also respect a man that stand by his word, after the last election Buhari wept and told Nigerians he was not going to contest for any election again, bt like other politicians in Nigeria will tell you they are contesting because "Nigerians" beg them to do so.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
zicky: At the last presidential election, I was the only one in my family that voted Buhari n it waz because of this reasons you pointed out. I also respect a man that stand by his word, after the last election Buhari wept and told Nigerians he was not going to contest for any election again, bt like other politicians in Nigeria will tell you they are contesting because "Nigerians" beg them to do so.
That doesn't make him corrupt, inept and clueless, does it?
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by zicky(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: That doesn't make him corrupt, inept and clueless, does it?
What are you driving at? Lolzzz
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Abagworo(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2014
FG has heard our cry on Umuapu and the contractors are back. Thanks to Okorocha for using media hype to blackmail Presidency into taking long overdue action.

Finally we ask for more. The Nnewi-Arondizuogu-Okigwe road is a real mess now. The politics behind its abandonment is what we don't understand. Please the authorities should help out in at least making it a bit motorable. After all Imo State was one of the States used in rigging 2011 elections and gave the highest number of votes in the Southeast. Why must our federal roads be deliberately neglected because Okorocha joined APC? Imo State is not equivalent to Okorocha.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/community-petitions-jonathan-as-abandoned-road-project-stifles-economic-prospects/162690/

abandonment of the Nnewi Oba Akokwa- Arondizuogu Okigwe road project, which is currently in bad shape and has completely shut down economic activities in the community.

Essentially, the road connects some parts of the eastern states including Cross Rivers, Rivers, Abia, Ebonyi and Anambra and played host to several hospitality and agro-allied industries, which had now shut down because of the dilapidated condition of the facility.

THISDAY gathered that the strategic road network, which rehabilitation had been awarded at the cost of N450 million and N20 million in 2012 and 2013, respectively had become decrepit, abandoned and now a cesspit of kidnapping and armed robbery, forcing hitherto thriving industries to close down.

The rehabilitation programme was being coordinated by the Federal Ministry of Works and had M/S Bulletine Construction Company Nigeria Limited and M/S Doliz Brown Group Limited as contractors.

Traditional Ruler Ihieme Izuogu autonomous community, Dr. Kosmann Ndubuisi Kanu, said: “We have suffered so much based on the dilapidated nature of this road. For over 15 years now this project has been ongoing and nothing is being done about it. I want to say a very big thank you to the President who endorsed that this road be done but as the way it is today, nothing is going on.

“We are really in a very big mess in this side of the country. At times it looks to us as if we are being marginalised but we still have the confidence in the president that the fact that he has approved that this road be done. We don’t know if the problem is from the contractor or payment but whatever it is let the work be done.”

Meanwhile, some heavy-duty construction machinery and equipment brought down for the rehabilitation exercise had become moribund having been parked and neglected for several years.

Some of the businesses, which had completely closed down as a result of the deplorable road network included Jolly Jones vegetable oil, Safari vegetable oil, Safari hotel, Arondizuogu Rice mill, LNO Obioha Motel and Chimon Hotel limited-all within Arondizuogu.

Kanu, who led a protest over the poor condition of the road, said: “It (road) is just this road that connects all this whole places. So we are just appealing to the president that if the contractors are not being paid, please they should be paid. If they are being paid, then they should be compelled to go back to work. Recently, about five months ago, a trailer load of cement plunged into this place killing everybody involved just because of the bad road.”

According to First Vice President, Arondizuogu Patriotic Union, Chief Onwumere Gabriel Uche:  “This road is our lifeblood, the deplorable condition of this road has caused nothing but backwardness to this community.”
He said: “Arondizuogu has about 15 private limited liability companies and these companies are now moribund because the bad condition of the road. We are notable for the production of agricultural products like rice, palm kernel, cassava and cocoa but these goods cannot be conveyed to the market because of the deplorable situation of the road.”

He added: “This road was last constructed in 1983, however, we thank Jonathan for awarding the contract and we do not know who to be blamed because initially Doliz Construction Company handled it, they lived up to below expectation and they were chased away. It was changed to Bulletin and it became nothing to write home about. It was now handed over to Zerock; we don’t like the snail pace the road is moving. We are haters of poor work. We think that we have been marginalised and that’s why we are embarking on this peaceful demonstration to know whether there would be an appraisal of what is happening to this road.”

It was learnt that although Jonathan had recently given approval for work to be completed on the road, no meaningful effort had been sighted as sections of the road continued to deteriorate.

A resident of the community, Barr. Jude Nwankwo, said: “This road has been this way for the past 15 years, we have been suffering and we have been told by the federal government and even some of our representatives that it has been awarded but what we usually see is very bogus signpost at the construction site showing various contractors handling this project. What they have on site are dilapidated equipments and at the end of the day no work has been done. This place has been ravaged by robbers owing to the poor state of the road. A journey between Arondizuogu and Okigwe which would have taken you 20 minutes will now take you about five hours if you ever get there because of the bad state of this road. A lot of vehicles have been abandoned on this road. This is a rice producing state but our goods can’t get to the market. We are protesting to show that nothing has been done here and our people are suffering.”

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by chudionu58(f): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2014
Abagworo: FG has heard our cry on Umuapu and the contractors are back. Thanks to Okorocha for using media hype to blackmail Presidency into taking long overdue action.
Go and sit down joor... Arab Contractors have never moved out of that road but have being severely hampered by poor funding, which is largely due to the capital intensive nature of the East/West road which gulps almost the capital portion of the Niger Delta Ministry!! Thankfully, 3.5 billion was earmarked in this year's Sure P budget for the road!!!! Full blown work will only commence on that road as from October because of the ceaseless rains in this part of the country..So please don't attribute the renewed vigour on Okorochas Oral diarrhea jare.... Hope you have being thoroughly informed
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Abagworo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
chudionu58:
Go and sit down joor... Arab Contractors have never moved out of that road but have being severely hampered by poor funding, which is largely due to the capital intensive nature of the East/West road which gulps almost the capital portion of the Niger Delta Ministry!! Thankfully, 3.5 billion was earmarked in this year's Sure P budget for the road!!!! Full blown work will only commence on that road as from October because of the ceaseless rains in this part of the country..So please don't attribute the renewed vigour on Okorochas Oral diarrhea jare.... Hope you have being thoroughly informed

After 3.5 billion Sure-P fraud, here is the state of that road today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbblg-SWYrA
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Abagworo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Buhari should come to the rescue of Southeast and Southsouth. Akwa-Ibom and Cross River have been cut off from the rest of the country. Rivers State is now only accessible through Mbiama. A lot of mega businesses have been killed in Calabar after so much was invested.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by otokx(m): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2015
Abagworo:
Buhari should come to the rescue of Southeast and Southsouth. Akwa-Ibom and Cross River have been cut off from the rest of the country. Rivers State is now only accessible through Mbiama. A lot of mega businesses have been killed in Calabar after so much was invested.

Some say we are the 5% even though both of us here have been champions of Justice. The Amaechi they are now alleging stole billions reconstructed the Rivers State portion of this Federal road.

3 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Abagworo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
I will not even take it lightly with anyone that calls Buhari here.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Abagworo(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
otokx:

Some say we are the 5% even though both of us here have been champions of Justice. The Amaechi they are now alleging stole billions reconstructed the Rivers State portion of this Federal road.

Only Igbos failed to acknowledge this truth. They are the champions of Jonathan's failure and till this day are busy justifying his disaster while the Niger Deltans have embraced Buhari.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Abagworo(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2015
Latest on this road. Buhari should come and put Jonathanians to shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech / Governor Obaseki Closes Case In Alleged Certificate Forgery Suit / 2023 Presidency: Goodluck Jonathan Not Declaring - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.