Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? (43364 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Tikitaka(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2014
In Warri, we believe in the power of the tongue. It doesn't mata wat u av in ur pocket. Be bold and know how 2 talk, ladies will always listen. Money becomes necessary if u don't know how 2 talk.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by ChibuikeStanley7(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2014
Number one quality that women love in men is intelligence. If u are really intelligent u may not need to walk up to ladies but rather they will be fighting to have u. I have experienced this. Number 2 quality is dressing good. Women love guys that dress very well. I don't mean having many clothes but making proper combination of them. Number three ladies love cheerful guys. Always wear a smilling face. I don't mean if u are frowning once u she a lady u start to smile at her if u do such u are only making a fool of urself. But wear smilling face all the time so that the ladies will not claim that u are admiring them each time they see u smilling. The girl will not get to know that u are admiring her. Number 4 don't be known for chasing girls all the time. This is the worst thing that ladies hate. Always try to control ur emotions.

1 Share

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2014
bosun11:

lol...wetin u take dis night before u enter bed ehn....
alomotongue
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Rapsainot(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2014
optimism91:
Your post does not correspond with your signature. You said you roll with matured minds. Go through your post.
it corresponds with the fact that I'm a young dude
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by sunnyprof: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2014
Here we are talking about how to attract women (Pls note: not necessarily a good woman)

I will put it this way of Summary :

1. Romance backed-up with Finance will give you a Fiance. (Every Good and Bad Women anywhere in the world, they desire the two)

2. Romance when there is no Finance is just Endurance. (Good women (likes your physiques, intelligence etc., waiting for your finance)

3.Finance even without Romance makes you Fantasized (Bad Girls fleecing your finance, may not care for romance, available elsewhere)

You can fix which kind of Girls/women fits into the above, give them any name, they all want Romance, they all want Finance: Co-joined Twins (in their weirdest dreams, their inner hearts and fantasies or desires).

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by TWEETFELLA: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2014
IamTitanium: Fat pocket
Daz all!
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by BolajiBright: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2014
Well I think women of nowadays are attached only to money
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Richiy(f): 8:20am On Sep 13, 2014
SkinnyDude:
what if he is a stutterer? he knows how to speak well but can not speak well.

As long as he knows what to say when he speaks, its okay.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by bosun11(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2014
missyhorlah: alomotongue

you be jasi gehl oooo....lol...how was your night ??..oya do the needful grin
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Haryoryhemie(f): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2014
nice thread, I dey feel all of una like aboniki balm
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by donem: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2014
Rapsainot: hoes are not worth kneeling down for
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2014
bosun11:

you be jasi gehl oooo....lol...how was your night ??..oya do the needful grin
I ont knw d needful
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Osakah24(m): 10:12am On Sep 13, 2014
have money and have it abundantly....every other thing will follow.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by ugeezee(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2014
Ego, kudi and owo, simple and short!
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Skillz02(m): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2014
Self esteem
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Revolva(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2014
well confidence..word of mouth(lies) must dey ..cos if u no wash girls weller with format u dey gurk....well.....and MONEY..to complete the task.....with money u will cross that bridge....anyday anytime....
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by justamour(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2014
Good dress sense, be talented n u use them well(I am an actor), tall n slim(like good physique, pink lip, cute fingers, cool voice), good judgment, matured mind, and be the devoted one. Very many though
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by bosun11(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
missyhorlah: I ont knw d needful

you have done it already..nice babe
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by annawhite(f): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Which kind question be dis...

a full pocket.....or a filled wallet with diff ATM cards even if money no dey each acct tongue
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by sage2(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Unionised:

Yep.

Ladies.

People like your mum and sisters.

Decent people.

You killed him with that punchline. That fact that he rest his case after you delivered that punchline shows that he is also a good guy. One love to all you guys and ladies in the house.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by naturefellow(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Unionised:

you don come here with your "woman wrapper" gospel.

Poster, when you meet THE ONE, don't be afraid to "beg" when necessary.

There's a reason the oyinbo man "kneels" while proposing to his woman.

point taken
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Elkristo(m): 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sho! Guys just de list qualities. Hw many ladiez una don attract wit una own qualities. Plz. Allow the ladies to tel us.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Pianomaster: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
BUY NOW TECHNO H5 FOR A NEGOTIABLE FEE OF JUST N15000 PLEASE CALL 08137678418
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by victor08(m): 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Be Yourself.

Be Confident

Be financially independent

Be Charming & funny

Dress well

But don't lick ass
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by mytym(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2014
yuzjet: *Security* in essence that:

*Will he be there when she needs to be cared for?

*Will he be there when she needs money?

*Will he be there when she needs protection?

*Will he be there when she needs someone to confide on?

*Will he be there when she needs a father that knows what family responsibility means? And,

*Will he also be there when she needs someone to provide that fear for her children when they needs to be dealt with?

I think any man that has 60% of this qualities should attract a responsible woman with ease.
You wrote straight from my heart...

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by yuzjet(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
mytym:
You wrote straight from my heart...

Oh really? I never knew I have access to write something out of another person's heart!
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Sookul: 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
chemystery: Women are confused beings. What attracts them today is not what attracts them tomorrow. It can be money, looks, physique, fame, courage, intelligence, or even nothing... Makes me to wonder what the hell our ladies really want
they undergo metamorphosis
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by chemystery: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sookul: they undergo metamorphosis
lol
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by justamour(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sookul: they undergo metamorphosis
It's serious
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nwanneluv(f): 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Unionised:

Yep.

Ladies.

People like your mum and sisters.

Decent people.

Wow!!! You are a real man. Just keep it up
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nwanneluv(f): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
Rapsainot: I rest my case..... kfb
Because he mentioned your mum and sisters that's why you said you rest your case. When people like you say horrible things about women, you forget that a woman gave birth to you and that you also have sisters. It is a pity

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Rapsainot(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nwanneluv:
Because he mentioned your mum and sisters that's why you said you rest your case. When people like you say horrible things about women, you forget that a woman gave birth to you and that you also have sisters. It is a pity
horrible things I said are based on evidence,

P S :: my momma is not a hoe, I don't have a sister.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Arrives In A Casket For Her Prom Date (Photos) / Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / 8 Hot Lessons I Learnt About Women Recently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.