Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? (43338 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by idoncome: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tayras: Religious(fear of Allah), Good looks(+beard), ofcos Tall(cos am tall), Loving, caring,generous n cheerful(kind hearted), Educated(intelligent) and Neat
grin grin grin grin i no fit laugh
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by edogho(m): 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
Onifari: What realy attracts a man to women?
may i know ur intent/purpose of wanting to attract them gurls? might it be what i'm thinking? ..... still thinking....
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by iscom(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
As far you get big penis{private part} e don finished. They will die for you. Sample am.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by SpaceGoat: 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
LesbianBoy: Money and Talent
ques me bruv' you gay?? undecided see reason you should have sex here https://www.nairaland.com/1860661/reason-why-should-sex-thread
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
ARE YOU TRYING TO DESCRIBE ME?
Tayras: Religious(fear of Allah), Good looks(+beard), ofcos Tall(cos am tall), Loving, caring,generous n cheerful(kind hearted), Educated(intelligent) and Neat
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by soledadd: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
Be yourself. Dont be a braggart or a lier, show how serious minded you are in everything you are doing. He must be intellingent at least above avarage in academic endeavour. Tall and dark. He must be responsible and proactive. Able to appreciate and humorous. God fearing and having respect for self and others.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by miredia(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
okudah: As for me a man must first posses the attitude of being of cleanliness & other goodies e.g,selfconfidence,honest,faithfulness will follow
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by kingsilly(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
BlackPeni5: 1. Money
2. More Money
3. Extra More Money
4. Plenty Extra More Money
5. Excessive Plenty Extra More Money
undecidedc*nt
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by miredia(m): 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
bonaventure73: Lol, the very hole u came out from.
Is your mom a hoe?
why involve his mom? That's absolute nonsense. Undoubtedly there are certain stocks identified as hoes, so attack him if you consider yourself classified under the stock of "hoes"
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by napaj: 2:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
2. More Money
3. Extra More Money

Baaaaaaad guy! grin [b]The number one thing is MMMMMMMMMMONNNNNEY![/b][b][/b]
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Navalsadiq(m): 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
2. More Money
3. Extra More Money
ego dukwa beutiful
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by miredia(m): 2:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
AriDsexy:
If u like av all the money in d world,if ur short...hmmm,no way o,even if ur Denzel washington and Brad pitt put together.
your dp is hilarious grin grin
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by miredia(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
estyann: MONEY attracts the lady you WANT

CHARISMA + POTENCY attracts the lady you NEED.

Both ladies are beautiful

the first is a girlfriend, the latter is a wife....

Ability to identify both ladies lies within you....

So therefore comma

Work on yourself first

ok you from calabar, now I understand the potency issue. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
You don't necessarily have to be good looking you just have to look good
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Akalia(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dudes think getting a gal depends on d weight of ur pocket because they got wrong motives, which taking d gal to bed. When u get your motive right u will attract d right girl.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Akalia(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dudes think getting a gal depends on d weight of ur pocket because they got wrong motives, which is most often d case-taking d gal to bed. When u get your motive right u will attract d right girl.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by omoharry(f): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Guys that have confidence in themselves. God! even when they dont have shi shi dey wont approve of you paying their bills except at an extreme situation. I love guys that have their pride and ego intact not the type that is use in oppressing women oo. I like guys that know what they are doing, where they are going and are positive minded in what ever they are doing even in the face of various challenges.
Dont cry like a woman before me or in the public. weep and cry but your voice should not be heard.
Guys that use their initiative to get you things occasionally without asking them for it.
guys that take relationship seriously and are ready to make it work and not the ones that would run away over a slight disagreement.
Matured minded guys that comport themselves in public and would not spill out their private sexual affair with his friends.
This and many more would attract the best woman

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Listen to her, tell her how amazing she is and how lucky u her to have her, tell her to help u pick what to wear, tell her u would you would soon settle down, act jealous and protective sometimes to make her feel loved, always hold her to sleep, compliment her foos and clothes,treat her like a queen smiley

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by berrystunn(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
CASH CASH
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Obidikejr(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
I used to drop dating tips for guys in Nl sometime ago, but now I am so in need of help.

She is in 400L nd I 200L, we shared eye contact for some months b4 I approached. She is bout to win a beauty award in my schl, the event is this evening.

My cloths re well ironed , clean nd Behind with my bow tie ready for the event tonight and ready to pour my heart to her, but I stopped abruptly.

I am sitting on my bed in my off k Accomodation, my namesake (frnd ) is here with his female frnd, (my dept rep). unknown to me ,she knows the gurl am bout to talk to this night after the award night.

The conversation began, I got to know the gurl am bout to pour my feelings to tonight has a bf. a working class guy, drives a high lander and owns a house in western Europe though he is Nigerian.

A was still rehearsing a verse cuz I was to give a rap at d event tonight b4 all this fact came up, now I can't even cram my next line, How can I compete with a guy from such wealthy home, .then I remembered she is in 400L when I would be in 400L she should be working or maybe married, maybe to this wealthy guy or not.

I just conclude now it's all useless.

After posting this I will call and cancel my coming to the show tonight.

Besides if you guys have a word or two for me, I will appreciate,.. Pls no negative comments, if you can't contribute don't spew hateful words.

Names are omitted to increase maximum privacy, my schl like Nl too much.

Thanks.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by ojaydedon(m): 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
for most of d girls in dis our generation. U will need bundles of N1000 notes, bundles of £100 notes, bundles of $100 notes, etc, d latest porshe cars, a gud taste of fashion, etc

na jokei d joke sha
grin grin grin
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by kernel504(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
N O T E : Not all women anyway, but most of them love "money and fame" more.
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
grin
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Dcmg(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
@Op,I would advice you focus on having Qualities that attracts Success not women.
Be Wise
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by reppeeny(m): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Onifari: What realy attracts a man to women?
i think money and fame attract most women...they dont care wether u r handsome or not grin
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
abeg!!na money dey do am jawe!!
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by NosaForNSF(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Attracting a woman depends on the type you wish to attract. There are some that money is all they need while some depends on your way of life. I know majority need that financial security from a man but mind u, if u have d money and not romatic, no swag, not intellegent and talks anyhow. You dnt think b4 u talk, she will hate u but be there cos of the money u hav and u wil be her bank wen eva she needs money while the guy dat posses d qualities above wil enjoy the KONDO.

So guys, women need to be cared 4 and not only money but also giv her ur attention and time. She will be proud of u even wen she is wit her frnds...
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by coolguyone(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
2. More Money
3. Extra More Money
lolz
well nt evry girls cos my girl friend is diff.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
makazona: Nothing ...but sometimes money/fame grin

Forget fame na only money
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
Cant rili understand why a post askin ladies a question,will see guys outnumberin girls in answers 6-1. undecided,are there no outspoken girls on dis forum or guys cnt help themselves.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by UjSizzle(f): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
daben1: Our ladies of nowadays get attracted to guys with 'six packs'
Unless guys now walk around shirtless, I don't see how a 6 packs will make you attractive at first glance undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by daben1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
UjSizzle:
Unless guys now walk around shirtless, I don't see how a 6 packs will make you attractive at first glance undecided
lemme keep shut!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies: Any Man Who Doesn’t Know These 7 Things About You, Will Never Marry You! / Another Man Is After My Girlfriend / We Ain't Dating Yet - Should I Get Her A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.