Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? (2341 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
I was going through my bf's phone nd I stumbled upon his chat with my sister. He called her baby but she didn't reply, I asked him why he called her that, nd he was like even my sister I'm jealous of her? Every little quarrell we have, he tells her everything! I was suprised because this is my younger sister.
Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
He is gradually porting to your younger sister.

Your sister has charmed him.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Baby is a pet name. You use pet names on those you want to appease romantically. Ask me again if it's Okay...
Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
I don't think thiers anything wrong with that but the fact that he tells ur lil sis all the fight u have only means he feels secure with ur lil sis and he thinks u r owk with the fact that he tells ur sis evrything u should just talk to him about it and tell him u don't like it.but if he stil continues I'll have to guess that he likes ur lil sis

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by ERCROSS(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2014
I'd suggest u tell a close frnd of his..
Or talk to him directly...
Act now before its too late...
Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Please if you are not comfortable with it tell him to stop it, thank God your sister didn't answer him, if he like let him say you are jealous, its better you let him know you are watching!
Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by valdes00(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Most guys lik datin their GF's younger sister, m very sure in sum few wks tym u will open anoda thread titled --- how my BF cheated on me with my sister, should I leave him or stay n fight for my man.....
Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
valdes00: Most guys lik datin their GF's younger sister, m very sure in sum few wks tym u will open anoda thread titled --- how my BF cheated on me with my sister, should I leave him or stay n fight for my man.....
y wld u think like dat?
Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nah he should use the word Mama next time.
Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by makazona(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2014
akitijackson: I was going through my bf's phone nd I stumbled upon his chat with my sister. He called her baby but she didn't reply, I asked him why he called her that, nd he was like even my sister I'm jealous of her? Every little quarrell we have, he tells her everything! I was suprised because this is my younger sister.

it means something is brewing between them

btw,i luv ur pix sha (if its actually yours)

1 Like

Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
tuhorns: He is gradually porting to your younger sister.

Your sister has charmed him.
Funny
Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
makazona:

it means something is brewing between them

btw,i luv ur pix sha (if its actually yours)
yeah, d pic is me
Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by OohMpa: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Women!! angry

He cheats, you complain. Now he wants to keep it within the family and you are here again....
Half weed is better than no weed....angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by valmunich(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ma guy don dey port small small grin
Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by Liveair: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Its only okay if she's really his "baby".
I think your sister respects you, that's why she didn't reply.
Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by opera99(f): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Looolllzzzz. Ya boifee don dey port small small. Issoke
Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
akitijackson: y wld u think like dat?

He's just telling you the plain truth.
Re: Is It Ohkay For Your Boyfriend To Call Your Sister 'baby'? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2014
opera99: Looolllzzzz. Ya boifee don dey port small small. Issoke
hope u slept good?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Quit The Relationship? / To Date Gurl Wey Fine, Na Big Problem.. Real Big Problem!.. / HOW I PICTURED Next Generation Romance Naija Made.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.