Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Open Dialogue With APC Progressives - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives (12576 Views)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: Actions Taken So Far:
1) I have posted an apology for mistakenly suggesting that APC fans support Boko Haram when in fact they don't.
2) Cramjones has been unbanned and will surely remain free as long as he continues to obey the rules of the forum.
3) Ngwakwe has been removed as a moderator of the Politics section but we will also remove other partisan mods.

I will now investigate the issue of barcanista's ban. We cannot unban people just because you demand it, but we will review each case.

Not only Barcanista!

You banned Clerverly and Lagbake as well! Investigate the trio with other progressive handles!
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by AlabaBoss: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
1) I have posted an apology for mistakenly suggesting that APC fans support Boko Haram when in fact they don't.
2) Cramjones has been unbanned and will surely remain free as long as he continues to obey the rules of the forum.
3) Ngwakwe has been removed as a moderator of the Politics section but we will also remove other partisan mods.

I will now investigate the issue of barcanista's ban. We cannot unban people just because you demand it, but we will review each case.

Odinma1's case is also crucial grin grin

By the way, Seun where have you moved Elder Ngwakwe to?

Anambra adigo Mma ee oo cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by MizMyColi(f): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
stevolinkon40: #MizMyColi I see u viewing... why u like threads like this?

I'm interested in politics and would likely become one.

I also seek to learn from those who have gone before me, how to engender meaningful and assertive political discussions, hence my "Presence".

Oh smiley

I replied because you follow one of the monikers I consider very SPECIALwink

lipsrsealed
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
This is taking partiality to a whole new level. Why would Seun set out to please only the supporters of APC to the extent of moving hardworking moderators? Does that mean the supporters of other political parties do not also have grievances? This does not make sense and might end up as a very costly mistake. Anyway, I wish you all goodluck!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2014

Kudos to you! Am happy about the Cramjones issue. It's now left for him to behave.

But removing Ngwakwe as a mod of Pol.section? ...No! You need not do that. Please.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by iebanehita(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

Hey!

Don't derail the thread please.

I'm here to learn from veterans.

No, I'm not an a (m)

Ask Barcanista undecided

***modified***

And iebanehita too undecided

grin **edited**
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sincere9gerian: This is taking partiality to a whole new level. Why would Seun set out to please only the supporters of APC to the extent of moving hardworking moderators? Dont members of other political parties also have grievances? This does not make sense and might end up as a very costly mistake. I wish all of you goodluck!
We'll be impartial. We'll serve no party but the party of the common man who wants to be ruled by the best people regardless of their parties.

barcanista was banned for lying against us. He said that he was banned for a non-existing reason and we don't ban people for such reasons.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by jmaine: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: I have also decided to transfer Ngwakwe to a different section of the forum since he's perceived to be biased.
This is rather unfair cos he's been working hard, but I believe it will serve us well to have moderators who are less biased.

very poor decision to pacify those who will do nothing than to have you wrapped around their fingers.

Ngwakwe has always been a victim of slander right from the word go and i see no reason why he should be handicapped simply because a park of hateful and vengeful people said so.

Watch as they go further to demand your head before they can be fully appeased . . . . .

8 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Djicemob: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
That moment when you are killing yourself online for a party that doesn't give a rat azz about you.I can't believe people even went as far as issuing threats,curses and insults on seun.If all these APC supporters monikers are unbanned what will happen to the PDP's supporters monikers that were also banned? That can be also perceived as being partial you know.

Seun i respect you and the good work you are doing on NL but i must say,this is not the best way to go about this.There are rules in this forum that must be followed.Just because you banned someone that breaks the rule and coincidentally thinks he/she is a supporter of APC doesn't mean you are biased.You don't have to be apologetic about doing your job,i believe these people also have jobs and businesses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by iebanehita(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sincere9gerian: This is taking partiality to a whole new level. Why would Seun set out to please only the supporters of APC to the extent of moving hardworking moderators? Does that mean the supporters of other political parties do not also have grievances? This does not make sense and might end up as a very costly mistake. I wish you all goodluck!

Your moniker is contrary to what you stand for.

The apology is on FP.

You can go and lick stew.

5 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by branen: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nobleval: Kudos to you! Am happy about the Cramjones issue. It's now left for him to behave.

But removing Ngwakwe as a mod of Pol.section? ...No! You need not do that. Please.

You should be happy and grateful that I take out my precious time to interact with the youths!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta: You are wise! Seun alleged some APC supporters hacked this site. A very huge allegation that should be a source of worry to every common sense bearing individual, anf it has been overlooked/ ignored.

On what basis was the allegation made? The Ekiti state election loss? Seun, as a webmaster should know hacking a site isn't easy and can't be done within a few hours, yet he he still went ahead to tag it as "perfect timing".

If NgeneUkwenu and Brahms wouldn't take offence to that, well I would. What sort of nonsense is that?
Does he think he is addressing a group of _retards that would rejoice at his so-called 'reconciliation' that looks more like an amnesty plan? Mtchew!

We all know, he's trying to vilify APC Supporters with that. In as much it's offensive to say that just like calling us BH Supporters, we gotta chill.

I repeat, Seun needs to hire an Expert in PR.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by AlabaBoss: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
jmaine:

very poor decision to pacify those who will do nothing than to have you wrapped around their fingers.

Ngwakwe has always been a victim of slander right from the word go and i see no reason why he should be handicapped simply because a park of hateful and vengeful people said so.

Watch as they go further to demand your head before they can be fully appeased . . . . .

Shaaaarraaaaap there Mr Man

Ngwakwe banned Odinma1 til 2134 while Chino has over 150 monikers operating on NL, is that how a responsible Mod should behave?

Mechionu Gi there...

Anambra adigo mma cheesy cheesy cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by jmaine: 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun, if Ngwakwe has been redeployed then the highly biased partisan Mynd44 should also suffer same fate . . . .

8 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Gbawe1: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Well-done Seun. Certainly a step in the right direction. Now, can you kindly explain why my world-famous and patented handle of Gbawe remains banned after I raised the very same critical issues you are seeking to address with this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
branen:

You should be happy and grateful that I take out my precious time to interact with the youths!

-CramJones

smiley
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sincere9gerian: This is taking partiality to a whole new level. Why would Seun set out to please only the supporters of APC to the extent of moving hardworking moderators? Dont supporters of other political parties also have grievances? This does not make sense and might end up as a very costly mistake. I wish you all goodluck!
you wanna grieve too?

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by AlabaBoss: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
jmaine: Seun, if Ngwakwe has been redeployed then the highly biased partisan Mynd44 should also suffer same fate . . . .

Mynd44 is doing a fantastic job and he is also YOUNG and vibrant.

Anambra adigo mma cool cool cool
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by jmaine: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
AlabaBoss:

Shaaaarraaaaap there Mr Man

Ngwakwe banned Odinma1 til 2134 while Chino has over 150 monikers operating on NL, is that how a responsible Mod should behave?

Mechionu Gi there...

Anambra adigo mma cheesy cheesy cool cool

your foolishness deserved to be banned for eternity. He did very well . . .

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by AlabaBoss: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
jmaine:

your foolishness deserved to be banned for eternity. He did very well . . .

Why are you abusing me? Why do you think I should be banned till eternity?

Anambra adigo mma cool cool
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
barcanista was originally banned for not coperating with the admin which is a violation of rule 20, which says:
"20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect."

The admin who is the highest authority on Nairaland asked Nairaland members to report their grievances to the moderators using the Mail Mods feature or to the Supermods using the Mail Supermods feature, in order to resolve a serious situation. barcanista refused to cooperate with that and that's why he was banned. When he came back, he lied that he was banned for a "non-existing reason" which is false information. Rule 8.

So the only condition under which such a person will be unbanned is if the person promises to start cooperating and stop posting false info.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by jmaine: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
AlabaBoss:

Mynd44 is doing a fantastic job and he is also YOUNG and vibrant.

What has vibrant youthfulness got to do with an heavily biased moderating instituted by mynd44

5 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Waspy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
Actually, we have. Some of them have claimed responsibility for the data loss incident and I believe them. The timing supports their claim.
LMFAO grin grin grin So if not for the unilateral damage. You wouldn't have taken measures to make checks and balances ??
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by arewanationz: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
bacca2: @arewanationz

Seun should first unban the monikers of Progressive members that he banned unjustly. He should do that before we enter into any dialogue

I see he is beggining to shift his grounds.... For now? But after the discussions, what next?
He has made it clear how much disdain he has for APC and his allegiance for PDP which he shouldn't have done as an admin.

I don't expect the nairaland emperor to allow folks like bacanista continue to torment and give his beloved party sleepness nights on his beloved forum.

Let's just watch and see how much progress can be made from this discussion, but I doubt if there would be any.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by AlabaBoss: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
jmaine:

What has vibrant youthfulness got to do with an heavily biased moderating instituted by mynd44

You are in the same age bracket as Ngwakwe so I think this is just witch-hunting on your part.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
jmaine: Seun, if Ngwakwe has been redeployed then the highly biased partisan Mynd44 should also suffer same fate . . . .

Yes for the first time, I am on this same page with you! That mynd44 of a super mod, who idled away while APC supporters were being manhandled and crucified should kiss the dust as well! At least Obynoscopy stood behind his fellow PDP members!

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Who is Mynd44? Why can't you guys behave for once! If you misbehave you get banned. All the Mods are doing a great job!Seun leave our Mods.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by emiye(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun believes APC supporters were involved in the hacking of nairaland. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Brahms(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2014

Mynd44 that was tagged an Igbo Man last week because he banned someone?? grin grin
Someone even opened a thread asking what tribe is he. It seems you're the only one seeing him as a Bias Mod.

The Truth is that, he doesn't hide being anti-GEJ.. Which every right thinking man would do. He has banned my other handle wella. Before Ngwakwe sent My Precious Moniker to the future! grin grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
AlabaBoss:

Am very good my Yeriba/ Itshekiri Brother. I have been away due to business, we thank God for his enduring mercies.

How are you? grin It is interesting that you mention Joe Igbokwe, I was in his office earlier this week and he is so shocked at the level of hatred from my people towards him. Have you read his latest piece? The guy is a genius.

I hope my Igbo people listen to him but I doubt it. My people only respond to iron hand. By the way commiserations on the passing of the greatest Nigerian Army Officer ever- Brig. Adekunle- May he rest in peace. We have very fond memories of him in my home town in Awka.

Anambra Adigo Mma cheesy cool cool
You, Joe Igbokwe and Ozodi Paul Osuji have a lot in common: you speak the truth no matter what your people feel.
Anambra Adigo Mma.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by egift(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun, do see the suggestion on Nairaland Rule 22:

Suggestion: Addition To Nairaland's Rule - Number 22
https://www.nairaland.com/1901333/suggestion-addition-nairalands-rule-number

An glad Nairaland/Nigeria is moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by thwarrior72: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
I don't wanna say what is on my mind concerning this seun of a guy, anyways he can do whatever he want to do with his site, It's his business......He who plays the piper dictates the tune

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media / Otti Denies Suing Tinubu Over Refusal To Build Seaport, Airport In Abia / Buhari Saved Nigeria From Embarrassment By Suspending Onnoghen –Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.