Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Open Dialogue With APC Progressives - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Dialogue With APC Progressives (12589 Views)

Fayose With APC Members At The Burial Of His Uncle (Photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: It could be because I do not monitor his posts and nobody reported him to me or the supermods using the proper channels. Why not do that?

I just did that, now do your Job Sir!

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: Yea because it is clearly my wish to unban people I banned with my own fingers. Pls stop saying these sorts of things.

Can we also know why you banned Clerverly and Lagbake for months and years respectively?
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by bacca2: 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
omenka: You see how he gives himself a headshot?? It is so damn hard for him to conceal his bias. I lost my respect for him since the day he created that thread and don't think anything will ever change that. We had better accept things the way they stand on the forum and not expect any changes. He is who he is and we are who we are. End of story.
Exactly. This "dialogue" is worsening matters rather than difusing it. I see no light at the end of the tunnel(except he reviews his position).
God bless APC
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by maasoap(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
It is not surprising that you are defending barcanista and insisting that he did no wrong since you are barcanista. The directive was to contact mods directly if you have any complaints instead of posting threads that cause situations to spin out of control but you did not obey it. And you have disobeyed another rule by creating a secondaccount. Your party supports the enforcement of law and order, so pls learn to obey rules.
Did you just say that his party support law and order? And in another thread you created, you referred to him, his colleagues and his party as Boko Haram supporters. Did you forget your thinking cap when you were creating that your senseless thread? Ban me, I won't cry. Good forum, useless owner.

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by cirmuell(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: Yea because it is clearly my wish to unban people I banned with my own fingers. Pls stop saying these sorts of things.
lol, Ur call dude.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by thwarrior72: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
cirmuell: Pay(s) angry
Thanks wink cheesy grin
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by semitunde: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: barcanista was originally banned for not coperating with the admin which is a violation of rule 20, which says:
"20. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect."

The admin who is the highest authority on Nairaland asked Nairaland members to report their grievances to the moderators using the Mail Mods feature or to the Supermods using the Mail Supermods feature, in order to resolve a serious situation. barcanista refused to cooperate with that and that's why he was banned. When he came back, he lied that he was banned for a "non-existing reason" which is false information. Rule 8.

So the only condition under which such a person will be unbanned is if the person promises to start cooperating and stop posting false info.

My goodness!!

Wow!!!

Err , if these are the reasons for banning him then it sure needs review. Rules can also be misapplied and/ or applied with bias. I'm sure you know this by now.

I saw some of those posts and apart from the emotions leading to insults and counter insults (something that's now common in politics section these days); they didn't really cross the lines.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ishilove:
O ma ga ke shocked

So people take Nairaland this seriously?? shocked

Oh you dont know? you can use your faceless status to blackmail and malign known personalities and organisations right here just like Sincere9gerian has been doing. Yes people take it seriously, at least the hack attack will tell you why.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Djicemob: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Gbawe1:

What would you know given your backward mentality? Mr.Man, we are all adults here and no one is here to prostrate for any 'elder' or kowtow to ageism. You are probably used to policeman beating you publicly only for you to turn around and thank them for not maiming you. Why will you not suggest those in Seun's position should be arrogant and untouchable? I don't back mindless insults against Seun but he is not beyond correction or above criticism.
The bolded has been what i've been reading from the first page of this thread.Why are ya'll so bitter over nothing? Is there a prize for the party that gets upper hand on NL?

The man called for a dialogue and and all he gets in return are insults.How would sane and mature minded fellow stoop so low.This goes to shows that NL is been plagued with kids.Atleast he showed that he is not untouchable by creating the thread,why can't ya'll get your complaints across like adults?

10 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Gbawe1: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
@Seun.

Are you going to be posting back and forth while dancing around my allegation of an unfair ban against my main handle of Gbawe? Is this not suggestive of a tacit admission of wrongdoing on your path? This is exactly the manner of discussion that went on publicly a few days ago till someone then went on to vengefully ban me .Can you tell the forum who banned me and why since you seem to be on a peacemaking mission?

4 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
diluminati: And please stop this! APC SUPPORTERS are not Warriors! what prompt you to use that word at the start? Or are you managing alternate handles that have propagated the e-warrior mentality?
Apologies for this mistake.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Gbawe1: @Seun.

Are you going to be posting back and forth while dancing around my allegation of an unfair ban against my main handle of Gbawe? Is this not suggestive of a tacit admission of wrongdoing on your path? This is exactly the manner of discussion that went on publicly a few days ago till someone then went on to vengefully ban me .Can you tell the forum who banned me and why since you seem to be on a peacemaking agenda?
The reason for your ban was clearly written on your profile. I can't imagine how you missed it. Maybe you forgot to check:
8. don't post false information on Nairaland
"Seun and the 'gang' he uses to oversee the politics sector are openly biased with dictatorial tendencies.".

You said that we are openly biased with dictatorial tendencies and that struck me as false information. However, I can see from the allegations in this thread that you didn't consider the information to be false when you posted it. You truly believe that. Therefore Gbawe is unbanned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2014
diluminati:
For real i still dont know why you have not punished/ban Sincere9gerian. Is that your alternate handle? Sorry for asking this question because he is blatantly calling APC the boko haram terrorists. Are you saying you dont know the effect of his propaganda all this while? You should tune in to nigeria info 92.3 and see what they say against this propaganda on your site, in a subtle way.
Thank you my sister! This is my problem with Seun. You enforce rules, cool. But not by banning offenders from one side. Offenders, whether APC or PDP should all be banned. It's wrong to single out offenders from one side.

Also, we shouldn't wait for a rebuttal from the presidency before moving his inadequacies to Fp. The #bringjonathanback, and his journey to Chad with SAS are very good examples. The site's new stance on "patriotism" should also not be abused. Mr. Chino's false thread on the movement of soldiers at Kaduna is worthy of mention.

Another annoying thing is Seun's paranoia. I'm very disappointed that someone of your caliber would believe the words of that buffoon, "tomakid". Suggesting that APC members hacked your site without any proof is a violation of your very own rule 8. Stop the paranoia. No one is interested in hurting you. However, if you are threatened, call out whoever does so.

As for barcanista, I think we would become Oliver Twists to ask that every should be unbanned. That's abuse of priviledge. However, www.nairaland.com/whatlyf should be unbanned as it violated no rule. It was created in 2010, and as such, rule 19 doesn't apply!

3 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by maasoap(m): 5:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
diluminati:

And please stop this! APC SUPPORTERS are not Warriors! what prompt you to use that word at the start? Or are you managing alternate handles that have propagated the e-warrior mentality?
Seriously, the guy is losing it.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Seun(m): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
maasoap: Seriously, the guy is losing it.
I have corrected that and even apologized for it. You're not current bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by cirmuell(m): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
thwarrior72: Thanks wink cheesy grin
U're welcome smiley
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Ishilove: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Goodness, see how these e-warriors from both parties are bullying Seun! undecided

Seun, sha don't let these people give you premature high bp. You can't please everybody. See as they are roaring as if they will be given a plaque for their e-heroics. Most of them can flex muscle here but are as gentle as pussy cats offline. I will take them serious the day they take to the streets to show aluta.

Shior. Shirabogo. Ahn ahn, politics section is worse than Bedlam. angry

And as for those faceless people that are threatening to hack and bring down someone's labour, remember that nemesis is real and it will bite you very hard. Awon ashiere angry

8 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by ochon: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun,

Here's a couple of advice for you, hopefully you'll take them.

1. Seun, hire a PA or spokesman/spokeswoman. Someone that's skilled in the art of making guarded utterances. On so many times on this forum, you have made some shocking comments that left jaws dropped. Example is calling APC supporters, Boko Haram supporters. That's highly uncalled for. Work on the way you speak or type sometimes. Your normal excuse of not being good in being sociable, won't shield you from the wrath of the members. I can shout "APC supporters are demons and Boko Haram apologist," and get away with it. Matter of fact, many people can and still get away with it. But you can't because you are a public figure. You are more than NL's C.E.O. Things you say can be used against you in the court of law. Remain neutral and scrutinise your comments before posting it. Every word you type will be screened by everyone, watch what you say or type!!

2. It's not a crime to belong to one party or the other, but it's wrong to criticise your opposing party unconstructively. But if you ask me, I'd advice you to exempt from publicly siding one party while on this section. You might side a particular party in private, but don't show it because every act of yours, no matter how right, might be misconstrued to mean a biased act. In shorter words, uphold NL's rules regardless of any party you are affiliated with. Treat all members equally no matter their tribe or parties.

3. Don't make a decision that you will come to rue at last. From the first day Ngwakwe, same as Afam4ever, was given his modship position, he's been hunted. If he's biased or not, I don't know, I don't care too because I don't frequent the politics section. But what I'll ask you to do is to review Ngwakwe's activities, and if he's found wanting or being biased, he'd be removed. But don't remove him because of people's sentiments, or because of his tribe, et al. Remove him because he's wrong. You have to be steady with your decision. Don't act like a coward. Act on laid down rules not fear or sentiments.

4. Finally, Seun, I'd implore you to hire non-members, outsiders, as mods of Politics section ALONE. People that are PAID by you and monitor politics section daily, 24/7!! People that have been evaluated psychologically and can be trusted to be unbiased. Other sections can be left at the hands of members, but for this section, hire unbiased outsiders and hide their IDs. You are not poor Seun, you can pay these people you will hire. Hiring two or three outsiders to run the affairs of the politics section only, won't cost you. This section is the foundation of NL. The election is coming soon, you need trusted hands. Get trusted hands and hid their IDs. This section is too volatile. As you can see, according to you, a Party acceded to have been responsible for hacking your website. A word is enough for the wise.

Shalom!! cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
branen:

You should be happy and grateful that I take out my precious time to interact with the youths!

-CramJones

Who needs your interaction? You are a negative influence on the youths.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by maasoap(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun: I have corrected that and even apologized for it. You're not current bro.
You are free to belong to any party you like but you can't use your forum to bully APC members just because you don't like them. There is no sincerity in your apology. Why did you even make this issue of PDP supporters vs APC supporters your war, I don't understand it? You rarely post on Nairaland with @Seun handle, all of a sudden you just started this naked dance of yours with this "special handle of yours". Shame.

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Gbawe: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
The reason for your ban was clearly written on your profile. I can't imagine how you missed it. Maybe you forgot to check:
"Seun and the 'gang' he uses to oversee the politics sector are openly biased with dictatorial tendencies.".
You said that we are openly biased with dictatorial tendencies and that struck me as false information. However, I can see from the allegations in this thread that you didn't consider the information to be false when you posted it. You truly believe that. Therefore Gbawe is unbanned.

Thanks for unbanning my main user ID here. Nonetheless Seun, you know we are not in a Court of law. I stated an opinion based on observation of the occurrences on the forum. By saying that amounted to "false information", I can only assume you have acted as judge and jury when indeed this thread, and even your own admission relating to "partisan Mods", is proof that some Mods do behave in a biased manner as I claimed originally. Anyway, don't sweat it bro. We are cool. I just come here to chat and bang a few PDP heads together and not to get involved in 'office politics'. Unban my guy Barcanista as a token of peace on this 'reconciliation day' .

Seun wrote:
3) Ngwakwe has been removed as a moderator of the Politics section but we will also remove other partisan mods.

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by BrunoMads: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
loool. This Seun guy is a pussssy
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
ochon: Seun,

3. Don't make a decision that you will come to rue at last. From the first day Ngwakwe, same as Afam4ever, was given his modship position, he's been hunted. If he's biased or not, I don't know, I don't care too because I don't frequent the politics section. But what I'll ask you to do is to review Ngwakwe's activities, and if he's found wanting or being biased, he'd be removed. But don't remove him because of people's sentiments, or because of his tribe, et al. Remove him because he's wrong. You have to be steady with your decision. Don't act like a coward. Act on laid down rules not fear or sentiments.

It is very clear that Ngwakwe was sacrificed because of his tribe and political lineage to placate APC supporters who are mainly Yorubas.

I'm writing a dossier on that and it will shake Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
So this thread has gradually transformed from an "open dialogue" between Seun and "APC progressives" to a witch-hunting centre and for GEJ supporters. Ngwakwe has already been sacrificed, and I wonder who's next.

4 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by omerta(f): 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sunnybobo3: [/b]
It is very clear that Ngwakwe was sacrificed because of his tribe and political lineage to placate APC supporters who are mainly Yorubas.
Seun, this guy has just threatened the peace of Nairaland. Write up ornot. If something happens tomorrow, let NOT APC or its supporters be blamed! angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by cirmuell(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Interesting.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:
Apologies for this mistake.
THE FEAR OF APC IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM cheesy I PERSONALLY THINK THAT YOU ARE HELPLESS BUH THE LORD IS YA STRENGHT sad GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ngwakwe was to be removed as mod,no wonder we saw asslickers opening silly threads and seeking for attention. Now I understand!

grin grin

Lakpalakpa,where is that asslicking picture again? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by kwanKwasiyya(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seun:

seun what about insultan you banned the dude for simply saying what you were doing with your Forum. Kindly unban the account. :the so called rule 8 n I guess 20 on cooperation is been abuse.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by egift(m): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
bacca2: Seun Barcanista was banned because You and your team removed a thread on PDP's TAN Chieftain alleged Subsidy fraud, he opened a thread to ask WHY the closure, your supermod Mukina2 Apologised and restored the Thread. You seun banned me afterwards. I maintained and still maintain that it was a Ridiculous ban, you went ahead and ban barcanista handle for 1month. You also banned whatlyf for 10years Seun.
I expected you to apologise but you want it the other way round. Forget about any apology because you won't get. I lost confidence in the neutrality of Nairaland management long ago but I kept going.

@arewanationz you are so correct my friend

Is it possible, since there are Apologies going round, for you to also offer one so that we can cleanup this slate together and get everything back in order.

My comment is based on the fact that Seun is open to discussion on this matter to rectify the wrongs of the past.

Please if it will be possible, I will like it.
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by thwarrior72: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Perhaps this is the reason seun decided to create this thread and it simply portrays him as a Lilly livered business man

https://www.nairaland.com/1899951/seun-osewa-posterity-judge
Re: Open Dialogue With APC Progressives by gunuvi(m): 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Sincere9gerian: So this thread has gradually transformed from "open dialogue" between Seun and "APC progressives" to a witch-hunting centre for GEJ supporters?
I am of the opinion that Seun is being threatened by a powerful block. cos all I see from this thread is Seun begging APC e warriors despite that most of them here are still rude and insulting him yet he kept on unbanning them and still apologising . something just didn't add up.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15)

Military To Observe Ceasefire Despite Militants’ Continued Attacks / Petrol Crisis May Worsen As Depot Price Hits N165 Per Litre / Plateau Government Raises Alarm Over Plans To Swear In 16 APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.